Your Going to Learn Your Place SLUT

Story Info
Are you coming in.
1k words
4.1
8.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story continues where the "L" left off...

Collapsing in each others arms exhausted as the train came to a stop. Looking up I realize we were at the end of the line Albany Park we had rode through 27 stops. We exited the train and crossed to the other platform to catch the train back downtown. Waiting for the morning train into the city with people headed to work, Men in business suits carrying brief cases, reading newspapers, drinking coffee. I realized I didn't know her name "I'm Cheryle, nice to meet you." extending my hand.

Taking my hand she smiled "Carrie, very nice to meet you."

The train pulled into the station and we boarded grabbing seats near the back of the train. I put my arm around her pulling her close and Carrie responded by laying her head onto my chest. I stroked her blonde hair softly watching the sun come up out the window. She drifted off to sleep, so peaceful, so beautiful, oblivious to the suburbanite commuters surrounding us. Sunrise on the the Chicago river, I called and left a brief message I be a little late this morning and went back to stroking Carrie's hair.

Just before the Belmont station I woke her those beautiful green eyes looking up at me. "Honey, we are almost there." We exited the train holding hands through the station and out to street. "I have to get home get a quick shower and get ready for work." I said not really wanting to part company.

"Give me your phone I'll put my number in it."

Handing her my phone I watched as she put her number in my phone she was so beautiful standing there in the early morning sun. Handing me back my phone, we hugged, I kissed her soft cheek lingering in the moment. Finally parting we headed in different directions not sure I would ever see her again. I knew nothing about her, why was she crying last night, where had she come from, where was she going? No time for such thoughts I need to get to work.

Days passed, weeks, months I was busy at work still getting over Lisa. Still going to meetings, still seeing Carol I had almost forgot that night on the train altogether.

Then by chance I stopped to have a drink with some colleagues Friday after a long week at the Milk Room. Finding a table we sat waiting for a waitress to take our order. "What can I get for you." Came a voice I knew from behind me turning looking up into those familiar green eyes I smiled. She gave no reaction, no hint of recognition, just taking our drink order and then returning with our drinks.

After awhile of drinking and talking with my colleagues I excused myself to the bathroom. After finishing I was washing my hands when Carrie entered the restroom "I should have known you were one of those stuck up lawyers."

"What are you talking about."

"Finger a girl on the L and never call BITCH!"

Those green eyes didn't seem so soft and inviting now "I've been busy and I'm just coming out ooo." Smack! Her hand slapping my face stopped me from finishing that sentence. I tried to push past her but she shoved me back "What are you doing,"

"Shut up." Slapping me again, then pushing me to the floor, reaching in her apron she handed me a piece of paper. "Be at this address at midnight." Turning she left the restroom, I gathered myself fixed my make-up and rejoined my colleagues at the table. My mind racing, I was wet, did I enjoy that, do I attract violence.

Safe at home I wondered what she was thinking I wasn't going to some strange address at midnight. How dare her slap me when all I did that night was comfort her. 11pm I wasn't going, 11:30pm I was walking out the door, midnight I was ringing the buzzer. Why was I there, what did I want to happen, I wasn't sure but her dominance over me earlier really turned me on I had to know what was waiting for me behind that door.

Carrie open the door standing there in a black garter belt with matching nylons and bra, no panties. "I knew you would come slut."

I said nothing just starring at her I wanted to taste her. "Are you coming in?"

Silently I walked in 'SMACK' she swatted my ass as I walked past her. "You don't kiss me hello slut?" shutting the door. I turned leaning forward to kiss her lips but she pushed me back hard. Pointing down I knew where she wanted the kiss. I dropped to my knees kissing her bald pussy gently. "Get your tongue in there slut."

Eagerly I obeyed, what was wrong with me, I licked parting her lips tasting her moans encouraging me. Carrie's hands finding the back of my head pushing my head into her I licked and sucked her clit bringing my hand up to finger her. I wanted to please her, is this why I came here, on my knees servicing a dominate woman again, did I need this? Her juices covering my face and fingers, her hips bucking, her hands on the back of my head grinding my face into her pussy. Carrie's orgasm seemed to last several minutes her body shaking violently.

After she calmed down I looked up for approval but was met with disdain. "Strip Slut!"

Blindly I obeyed removing my cloths. "Hand me your panties" Sliding them off I handed them to her she took them to her nose. "WET! I knew it, you enjoy this"

"Yes Ma'am" Did I really say that.

"Open your mouth slut."

I obeyed opening Carrie shoved my own wet panties in my mouth. Leading me to the bedroom, bending me over the bed, she walk to the closet across the room. Removing a strap "Your going to learn your place SLUT!"