All Comments on 'Your Going to Learn Your Place SLUT'

by lostopportunity

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 2 years ago

That was an unexpected development. Hope there will be more xxxxx

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 2 years ago

No, I won't comment on the grammar problems in the body of your work. But... please at least get the spellings correct in the Title! Thanks. It is: "You're going to learn your place, slut". (Don't forget the comma also)

"You're" is the abbreviation of "You are". I don't think they teach the subject of English in USA High Schools anymore. You are not alone in constantly misusing "Your" "You are" and "You're". Plus about 40 other words.

As a former editor I can often tell if the writer is Canadian, American or UK/Aust/NZ by the word errors they make. Anyway, keep writing. It is a lot of fun. Cheers.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

Subpar piece. Although theme not my favorite genre that has nothing to do with my opinion. The storyline when viewed in context is incredibly capricious and consequently not very interesting much less enjoyable.

TFSallyAnneTFSallyAnneabout 2 years ago

Cheryle is about to get the strap, Yay!!

lostopportunitylostopportunityabout 2 years agoAuthor

I noticed today the you're/your mistake and I hate that I write early in the morning story pouring out of me once I'm done I don't edit just submit it raw then I go about life but yes I hate I didn't review before hitting publish making it worst the mistake is in the title I may be the dumb slut I play on TV thanks for reading

lostopportunitylostopportunityabout 2 years agoAuthor

this is not a book report constructed so every word is perfect, I have a tumbling out style writing from emotion. I love feedback even the harsh comments from the grammar police "English must be your second Language" being the most cruel/funny. Of course I know I made a mistake in the title but at that point I was typing with one hand close to orgasm. So if you know what I meant why the need to correct you understood what I was trying to say. You are or you're or your right I applaud you for pointing it out to me thank you. What would be helpful to acknowledge is not only are some of these rules the grammar police hold so dear incredibly capricious, they’re also constantly changing. The thing that is oft overlooked is that as language changes, as it naturally does over time, the rules that govern it should change as well.

Grogu269Grogu269about 1 year ago

You know, I can easily overlook or ignore what little imperfections there may be with spelling or grammar, etc. when the content itself is so hot. The domme factor, the servitude was just plain hot! I loved this piece.

lostopportunitylostopportunityabout 1 year agoAuthor

so nice to hear from happy readers thank you Cheri XOXO

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I hope there is an eventual part two to the Slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlostopportunity@lostopportunity
I hope you enjoy reading my stories as much as I enjoyed writing them while typing in the darkness of the night. Join me in my adventures into the ancient primal dance of sex, love, playfulness, perversions and fun. Exploring my body writhing in pleasure as my fingers explore ...