All Comments on 'Your Hand In Mine Ch. 03'

by WriterMonkey

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
sweet

Loved the romance.

The sex scene was not 'clunky'.

Great job. Hope to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

loved it you did a brilliant job cant wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Keep going ...

I've read all three chapters, and I know you're a guy and all and you were worried about the sex scenes. But you're doing great! Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
mhmm

beautiful

you just know how to make me fall in love with your characters.

let's out a soft breath.

intense feelings, doubts, beautiful characters and just a hint of humour.

can't wait to read more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Amazing! You're a great writer who puts a lot of thought and effort into their work and it shows. Love the characters and the story so far. I usually don't like stories written by men, but you're doing a great job. The sex scene was very well written-- not clunky or awkward at all. Can't wait to read more, keep writing.

Love1014Love1014about 12 years ago
Romantic

I loved it! It's such a romantic story about two people falling in love! I can't wait until the next chapter!

P.S

You are such a wonderful writter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing!

Utterly amazing. You are a wonderful writer and Please hurry with the next chapter. I don't leave many comments but this series deserves one!!

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 12 years ago
Nailed it!

Great! You needn't have worried about writing your first lesbian scene any more than Darcy should have worried about her first lesbian experience. They both were wonderful. Thank you.

ub6_ib9ub6_ib9about 12 years ago
Wonderful!

I absolutely love this story. Please continue it. You're an amazing writer and I will check every day in hopes of seeing the next chapter from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I've never left a comment before, but I love your story! I hope to see another chapter!

DeathmajesticDeathmajesticabout 12 years ago
Honest Review

I really enjoyed the story, as far as plot goes. But where the sex is concerned, I wasn't as impressed. You got the mechanics of the actions down o.k., but the reactions were far too exaggerated. But even so, it was an enjoyable read. I gave you a four.

ub6_ib9ub6_ib9about 12 years ago
Waiting ...

It's been almost 2 months since I left my comment. I said I would check back every day for the next chapter as I loved the story so much. Well, I've been checking every day and I'm still hoping that one day soon, the next chapter will be posted ... please don't make me (and the many others who loved this) wait too long ... I will continue to check every day in hopes of seeing your next chapter ...

WriterMonkeyWriterMonkeyabout 12 years agoAuthor

It's been two months?! Damn, time gets away from me I guess.

I had most of chapter four done but I accidentally deleted it before I backed it up, it was over 8000 words long and I just haven't been motivated to restart it since then. I'll start again tonight after work. Sorry for the delay, hopefully it will be worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
8000 words!?!

sheesh...i feel your pain bro. I'm still waiting though... :-)

ub6_ib9ub6_ib9over 11 years ago
Still checking ...

This is my third comment because I keep hoping chapter 4 will appear soon. It has now been over 6 months and true to my word, I have been checking. It's a shame about the 8000 words but please, please, please find it in you to keep going. I will keep my fingers crossed ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

still hoping that you are writing this series pls say something so that we know you haven't given up on it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

did you stop writing this series?!?!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"All that worrying over nothing".

No, you, not Darcy. You pulled the lesbian sex scene off well. I hope you have more planned.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous