Your Hole is My Goal Pt. 04: Thanksgiving Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She broke the hug with Chad and gave us time to get up to make our introductions. Chad seemed star-struck and this left introductions to Ashley as she said, "This is Jimmy and this is Charlie" and signaled to the both of us.

Jimmy reached out and shook her hand as did I and I said, "pleasure to meet you Jessica. Your sister told us nothing about you."

"How did you know we're sisters?" Jessica queried

"You both have the same beautiful eyes and carry yourselves with the same strength and grace." I stated

Jessica and Ashley scurried off to another part of the house and left us in the Living Room with Chad to watch the game. Every once in a while I would see either Ashley or Jessica poke their heads in the kitchen to check on the meal and they would bring us a fresh beer. About an hour passed and Ashley came out and asked Chad to go back to the corner store once more as they needed Whip Cream. Jessica came around behind Ashley and trumpeted that she would be happy to tag along which caused Chad to all but bound out of the chair and head running for the door.

I sat and watched as Chad let Jessica go in front of him as he guided her towards the door by placing his hand intimately on the small of her back. This action was not lost on Ashley as she looked over at me and rolled her eyes. I heard the door close shut and felt silence and space that seems to grow with the absence of people. Ashley came into the room and motioned for us to look out the window with her.

The three of us each turned to the large picture frame window and saw Jessica and Chad climb in the car and close their doors. Ashley sat on the cushion between Jimmy and I, and reached over and started to rub my cock through my pants. Then without looking down she unzipped, reached in and pulled my cock out and began stroking up and down slowly while watching her husband and sister preparing to leave.

I shared a quizzical look with Jimmy then returned to look out the window when I saw Jessica lower her head toward Chads lap. As her head disappeared Chad drove off and pressed his head against the headrest hard. It seemed clear to me that he was getting a blowjob from Ashleys sister.

"They've been fucking for years. They don't think that I know but every year they seem to find a way to get together on some holiday. Last year it was Arbor Day. I don't mind now though because I'm tired of him and would much rather have this." Ashley announced as she lowered her body to the floor and took me fully in her mouth. I placed my hand on her head and let her dictate the pace that she wanted to take.

She came off me dick for a moment and motioned Jimmy behind her. Jimmy slid behind Ashley and pulled her dress up as he slid his hands between her legs. "How are you so wet already?" Jimmy asked.

"I was never not wet since you guys got here. Now are you going to fuck me or talk to me!" She demanded.

Not one to deny someone the pleasures they seek I didn't object like I did at the Halloween party and instead watched as Jimmy dropped his pants and pulled on his 8 inch long dick before lining it up with her pussy and slowly sliding in. He began rocking back and forth as she took more and more and it seemed that she was focused on not letting either of us down by continuing her amazing blowjob.

We continued fucking in different positions for longer than expected and soon heard the door open and close. Ashley was now sitting on me riding me reverse cowgirl facing the corner where the door came into the house. Knowing we were going to be caught didn't seem to bother Ashley as she kept her motions of up and down along my dick and changed her speed from slow to fast. I saw Jessica first then Chad as they rounded the corner.

Jessica looked like she expected exactly what she saw and Chads eyes burned with hate, confusion and sadness. "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?" Chad screamed.

"Ughhhh, Probably the same thing thats been going on with you two for the last few years." Ashley said as she lost her breath and closed her eyes. This seemed to take the wind out of Chads sails and his anger seemed to almost immediately melt out of his face.

"And I was worried you were going to be so boring this year with that dress that covers everything." Jessica said as she reached over and grabbed the front of Chad pants then remarked "Looks like Chads a bit excited about your performance sis." Then she kneeled down and unzipped Chads pants and dug around before pulling out his thick member. While not as long as mine he did seem to carry a little more girth and stood solidly and looked even larger when placed in the small hand of Jessica.

She started to rapidly jerk at his cock and looked over at Jimmy who seemed to have dozed off in Chads chair with his dick still limp and laying against his stomach. "What did you guys do to that boy? Is your Pussy that good Ashley?" Jessica asked.

"I can tell you that without a doubt it is that good" I happily told her and for his part Chad shook his head in agreement.

"She fucks so hard and good that I need a long rest afterward." Chad stated before realizing he said this while being pleasured by another woman which caused him to add to his statement. "I need to do the same after you take care of me as well."

Knowing that I wasn't going to last much longer I warned Ashley and she rode up then sat fully down on me as I came deep inside her jerking three times as the most intense orgasm I've had shook through me. Ashley looked Chad in the eyes and told him, "This year you will have my sister and I will be going with Charlie. I love you Chad but we both know who we would rather be with in bed. Lets spend this time and see if we want to stay together or if this is better. But first lets eat"

After that statement she stood up and placed her hand between her legs and scooped the cum that was falling out of her pussy and pooled in her hand then brought that to her mouth and I watched as my cum disappeared. Seeing this happen caused Chad to erupt in Jessica's hand and rope across her face before landing on the carpeted floor. We all stood up and fixed our manner of dress before I shook Jimmy awake and we moved to the table as Ashley and Jessica went to the Kitchen and started to bring out dinner. We had the friendliest dinner and it seemed that if there was any animosity it wasn't shared at this table as Jessica and Chad sat at one side of the table and Ashley and I sat at the other side.

After dinner and dessert I found it time to leave and let Chad know I was heading out with Jimmy and Ashley. He stood and thanked me for coming over as he held Jessica tightly in his arms. Ashley leaned over and kissed Chad on the cheek and we walked out the door together. Not sure how this would work with Sara but figured that wasn't something I would worry about right now.

12