All Comments on 'Your Hot New Neighbor is a Suckslut'

by Listen_to_my_voice

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. The story made me think of when I first met my new neighbor who is now my wife. When she first moved into the house next too mine. She came over while I was outside doing some yard work. She needed help moving some furniture around. And that meeting led to us dating. We still relive that first meeting and it's as hot as it was then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I started stroking as soon as I heard your voice, so hot hotter and hottest and wanted bury my face between your legs instanly......Delicious detail sexy story,...keep them coming you are hotter than hot!@!

it_tinglesit_tinglesabout 2 years ago

Jesus Christ. That is one epic ending. Keep them cumming <3

yungbipperyungbipperabout 2 years ago

This might be the best improv I've ever heard. Really excellent work!

wicked_annabellawicked_annabellaabout 2 years ago

man with a van wants to help you move... :-)

WeeWillie1314WeeWillie1314almost 2 years ago

I usually don't like these types of audios. Tags like choking and self-degradation usually turn me off but you made it sexy.

Eroticstoryllover1972Eroticstoryllover1972almost 2 years ago

That's the best audio I've ever heard on here. Nice job!!

MasterabatorMasterabatoralmost 2 years ago

My gosh, you really do this well!!!??

subbywannabesubbywannabeover 1 year ago

Fantastic I've got to listen to everything you've recorded now

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userListen_to_my_voice@Listen_to_my_voice
Hi! I'm Elle :) I love creating sexy audios for your listening pleasure. I improvise 90% of all the content I make, and all of my literotica audios are improvisation. I hope you enjoy them! xx If you want to hear more of me, you can find all my free reddit audios and patreon...