All Comments on 'Your Hotwife Fantasy Pt. 01'

by KSWifey

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
sjjazzsjjazzover 2 years ago

This audio has some technical issues. A fairly substantial portion of the dialog, perhaps as much as 5 minutes, is repeated word for word. Also, there are a number gaps in the recording that degrade the continuity of the narrative. Additionally the pace of the dialog needs to be increased. There are a great many long pauses where nothing is being said that again, degrade the continuity of the narrative. However, the story itself is good and makes me want to know how things turn out.

dkstrickdkstrickover 2 years ago

Interesting idea, but somewhat distracting. Don't get me wrong, I think you're very talented, but its hard to get your jerk on when you jump around so much. I love your creativity though, and I thank you for offering these for free. Looking forward to part 2. Sending lots of love from where Im at, thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When is part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have a very sexy voice and no offense but the laugh/sigh noise after every other word gets kinda old.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hot times hot times deliciously detailed and highly erotic, your voice alone, the pauses, the timing gets me instantly hard, you are the very best of the very better, thank you beyond thanks for sharing your exquisite Talent, Please continue, you are a true artist in your creations...more girl/girl, lots of seductions, ..Love all your writings!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Can you please share something on the gangbang experiences of a married woman while his husband watches helplessly

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKSWifey@KSWifey
In an online world full of beautiful women, I am delighted that you found me and are taking the time to read my words – thank you! Who am I? I am an erotic amateur artist who enjoys bringing fantasy to life in vivid 4K HDR video, audio, and photography. I'm also a thirty-som...