Your Husband Sent Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catching the inside of his shorts she pulled them down. His cock was dangling in front of her face. Hank's cock was about seven-and-a-half inches long, but this black man's cock was at least an inch longer - and still only semi-hard. As she stroked it, it grew even larger. Soon it was sticking straight out and on a slight downward slope. She had no way of knowing for sure, but it had to be at least nine-and-a-half inches now that it was hard.

"Are you going to be gentle," Ann asked looking up at him. He shook his head and smiled.

He put the head of his cock on her lips and pushed forward. Ann tried to accept his cock, but it was about two-inches across and the head was slightly wider. She tried. Failed. Tried again only to take the head into her mouth. She started licking his cock from base to tip. She reached up and took his ball sack into her hand. They were huge and in a smooth sack that was a soft as a baby's bottom. She started licking his ball sack and sucked most of one ball into her mouth. She released it and then went to the other.

She looked up at him as she held one ball in each of her hands. "Did you think I was going to be gentle?" With that she squeezed his balls. A slight grimace came to his face and she could tell that he was uncomfortable with the squeeze. She released them one at a time. All of this had made Ann very wet. Anticipation is a wonderful thing.

Jake lifted her up and lay her on the bed. He reached down taking hold of her knees and lifting them high and wide. His shaved head was buried between her legs. His tongue licked her as eagerly as a teenage boy might have done but with the expertise of an experienced man. Ann tensed as her first orgasm ravished her body. She grabbed his head and press it to her as Jake continued to tongue her aggressively. She wrapped her legs around his strong back pulling him closer.

After some time, he slid his body up kissing and licking her abdomen. Soon he was entertaining her lily-white tits. As he moved, she felt his massive cock brush against her pussy lips. A moment later, she felt his balls rub against her pussy. She could only imagine how much cum those two huge balls could squirt. She couldn't wait for his cock to flood her pussy with his cum.

She leaned to the side and he followed her. They had flipped over with her now on top. She slid down and started sucking his cock head and caressing his balls. His otherwise straight cock did have a slight downward slope at the end. It was minor but Ann could see opportunity. She slid her body up his straddling his body. She pushed his cock up against his chest. The end was now pointing slightly up. She started with his pussy over his big balls and slowly slid her body up his as she did so, her slips were parted by his cock. Now her wet pussy was sliding first up and then down his long, black cock. With each pass, his cock's tip now pointing up tried to enter her pussy, but the angle wasn't quite right. Of course, it didn't matter as both enjoyed the game of get the cock in the pussy. Or in her case, don't get the cock in the pussy, just tease the hell out of this man.

Then she stopped this up and down torture with her pussy over his balls. She reached down as she raised her cunt and with one had guided his cock to her pussy entrance. She lowered herself by the length of his cock's head. She paused. She'd never had a cock that was at least two inches across inside her. She moved up and down slowly allowing his cock to escape her pussy and then lowering herself again but taking no more than the head.

She looked up at him. The look was back. The animal was in the bed. She was now getting used to his size and each time she lowered herself she took more-and-more of his cock moved into her. After a couple of minutes, she could feel his balls against her ass. Soon, she was riding the full stroke of his cock and she felt another orgasm building inside her. Her body was becoming stiff, her pussy was getting even wetter and she bore down on him and squeezed his big black cock.

She collapsed beside him on the bed. He wasted no time moving between her legs and pressing his cock inside her. He started pumping into and out of her cunt. His was the largest cock that her tight white pussy could have possibly taken. His cock's tip was up against the end of her pussy and she was so filled by his thickness that it was as if the entrance to her pussy was sealed by his size.

She started to whimper. He was pounding her hard with his cock and she could feel his ball sack slapping against her ass with each thrust into her. She wondered how long he could do this before he came. She looked into his eyes and the animal continued to thrust into her.

He had never spoken a word since they got naked. He'd used his powerful hands and arms to position her body. No words were needed. Now, with his cock deep inside her, he was breathing hard and beginning to snort like that wild animal. She'd never heard such a sound, not while fucking or at any other time. She found it raw, carnal, and stimulating. Her pulse quickened as her orgasm persisted. She knew from the feral sounds he uttered that he was going to cum in her soon. Her body shook with orgasmic pleasure.

Then he thrust hard and deep into her and paused. She could feel his spunk being squirted into her pussy. With each squirt of cum, she could feel his cock twitch and he'd press again making sure he was a deep inside her as he could be. As she had expected, those big balls had done their work and delivered all they had. She'd lost count of how many times she'd felt his cock jerk as he delivered another gush of his cum. When he had finally delivered his load, he paused with his cock still deep inside her. It must have been a minute they laid that way like that. Then she felt him pull his cock back an inch or two. To her surprise, he started fucking her again with all the hardness and energy as before.

Ann needed nothing more than Jake's cock. He pulled back fully, sometimes escaping her pussy and then thrust into her again. Every nerve in her cunt; every nerve in her body was tuned to his hot, stiff, black, thrusting cock. She whimpered with each of his thrusts. Each time she orgasmed, she screamed out a bit and saw him smile at her.

Without warning, he backed his hard cock out of her. He slapped her on one thigh. She knew instantly what he wanted and rolled over into an all-fours position. He moved closer putting his powerful black knees between hers so that he could spread her legs a bit. When he was happy with her position, he led his cock's head to her opening which now stood gaping open. Some of his cum dribbled out before he could cork her hole with his cock. He started pounding her again. Her body shuttered.

She released a little scream from her orgasm. He sensed that he was about to cum and thrust deeply into her and held the position as he started to cum again. His cock now balls deep inside her and his balls now drawn tightly against his cock were doing their work. He could feel each squirt as it raced up his long, thick cock to its final destination - her white pussy. Again, he was snorting like a wild animal and still he'd not said a word. Every muscle in her body became tight as they strained to the will of her orgasm.

A couple of minutes passed with his hard cock still in her pussy. She wondered if he was going to start all over again and fuck her a third time. She shuttered. Slowly he pulled out leaving her pussy wide open and well stretched. His cock fell down between his legs. She rolled over from the doggie position and lay on the bed. Jake fell back on the bed, satisfied.

Ann reached down and touched her pussy. She could tell that it was still a gaping opening the result of his size. Cum was pouring from her opening in a torrent and running down her to the crack of her ass and then onto the bed. Ann rolled off the bed and headed to the bathroom. Still, Jake had not said a word. The only sounds he uttered were those animal grunts as he came. Ann pushed the bathroom door closed behind her. It took her a few minutes to clean herself. When she reentered the bedroom, Jake was dressed from the waist down and just about to pull on his t-shirt. He smiled, kissed her and slapped her ass before leaving the room. Ann heard his service vehicle start up and exit the driveway.

Ann lay on the bed in disbelief that Hank, her so normal husband, had arranged this birthday BBC experience for her. He'd chosen the blackest man Ann had ever seen with that massive cock and balls. And, he fucked like a wild animal delivering multiple gushes of cum.

She decided that she still needed a nice long, hot shower. She smiled realizing that as Jake had delivered and installed a larger hot water heater, she could do just that - a long shower.

After a long hot shower, she stepped out and dried herself off. Jake must have left at least an hour ago and finally her pussy didn't tingle any more. She smiled.

She walked into the bedroom still naked from the shower and lay on the bed. She dozed off.

----

Hank checked his watch. It was three-thirty and he felt sure that Donnie would have had his time with Ann. Unable to keep his mind on work, he decided to go home early. As he pulled into the driveway, he looked behind him to see Donnie pull in behind him.

"I thought you'd be done and gone by this time," Hank said.

"Sorry, I got tied up. Is it too late? I hope not, I've been looking forward to the for days," Donnie said.

"No. You're good. Just go ring the bell. I'll slip in later. I don't want Ann to know I'm here." Hank said.

Hank moved out of sight of the front door, but not so far away that he couldn't hear. He heard the doorbell ring and moments later the door open. He had no way of knowing that his wife stood in the doorway without a stitch of clothing. Donnie took a moment to collect himself.

"Your husband sent me."

She took his hand in hers and ushered him through the doorway and into the house.

"I didn't expect someone so young; so beautiful; and so - naked."

Ann looked Donnie over from head to toe and smiled. She had no idea why Hank had sent her two men, and she didn't even try to figure it out. Donnie was a warm caramel, unlike the midnight black of Jake. She ran her hands over him. She could feel his firm body. Her hands ended their exploration on his belt buckle which she eagerly opened. With a bit of tugging, his pants and boxers ended up at his feet. Donnie had a good cock, which in many ways was just like her husband Hank's. As she licked and sucked it, it grew to seven inches or a bit more and a healthy girth. Except for being black, he was a good match for Hank.

Ann soon found that his balls were not nearly the size of Jakes, but of a good size indeed. She tugged at his ball-sack as she sucked on his now hard cock. Donnie had removed his shirt while she had explored his sex equipment. He tossed his shirt aside.

Ann decided to waste no time so she stood and using his cock as a handle, she pulled him toward the bedroom.

"Wait," Donnie said. "I need to get out of these shoes and pants. I can't walk with them around my feet."

Ann dropped to her knees and removed his shoes pants and boxers. She left them on the living room floor as she led Donnie down the hall. The lights were low in the bedroom, and as soon as they entered the room, Ann fell to her knees and resumed sucking Donnie's cock. It was so much the same as her husband's, but this one was black and she wondered if the sex would remind her of Hank or would it be a new black experience.

Donnie's large hands were on the back of her head pressing her head firmly onto his cock. Sometimes when she had it fully inside her mouth, those strong hands would pull her ever closer preventing her from escaping, only releasing her when she needed air. Once released, she never complained, but rather took his cock into her mouth again.

Hank had given them a few minutes, now he slipped into the house through the front door. He closed it softly so as not to give himself away. He could hear them in the bedroom. He recognized his wife's cock sucking sounds and knew exactly what was happening.

Shortly thereafter, there was silence broken by movement and then Hank heard anther sound he recognized. It was the sound Ann made when he licked her pussy. Ann was encouraging him with "at a boy" and "yeah, baby". So rewarded, Donnie became more aggressive and her sounds became louder. Finally, she could stand it no more.

"Fuck me. I want to feel your cock in my cunt!"

Donnie moved into position pausing only to lick her nipples. Ann could feel his hard cock dragging along her legs as he moved up into position. When the head of his cock had reached her pussy lips, he moved his hips up and down forcing his cock's head to slide between the lips of her pussy. His cock could feel her wetness. He pulled her legs into the air and reached down to align his cock and her pussy. He slowly eased it into her. He paused when his ball-sack pressed against her ass. Slowly he started to fuck her and each thrust ended with his soft ball-sack slapping against her ass.

Hank looked down and realized that he'd dropped his pants and his cock was in his hand. He stroked himself slowly as he listened for their lovemaking sounds. Hank hadn't wanted this for Ann or himself, but he had confessed to himself that the thought of this black man thrusting his big black cock into his wife was rather stimulating.

Donnie had now found a pace that pleased this black-dick-hungry woman. She was moaning her orgasm and he was groaning his encouragement to her. Ann had had at least two orgasms over about ten minutes when Donnie said, "I'm getting close."

She wrapped her legs around his back and squeezed. It was the answer he wanted. He knew she wanted him to cum in her pussy. Donnie maintained his pace for another two minutes before she let out a little orgasmic scream which caused him to jerk. His balls were now delivering their spunk through his twitching cock into her pussy.

Donnie hadn't offered any more cum in a minute or so when Ann released him from her leg grip allowing him to slip his cock out of her.

Down the hall in the living room, Hank expected them to call it a day, but instead he heard them talking in tones soft enough to make their words clear to him. From time-to-time one of them would offer a muted laugh.

Then there was silence for a couple of minutes. Hank then realized that Donnie was fucking Ann again.

She was starting to moan and Donnie's balls could be heard making a slapping sound as his sack-of-balls slammed into her wet-with-cum ass. Hank realized in a flash that Donnie had come in her pussy the first time and that he'd do it again in a few minutes. When they were planning this, the possibility that this black man would be cumming in his wife's cunt and leaving his spunk there to dribble out hadn't crossed his mind. How that hadn't crossed his mind was not something that he could understand. He wondered if Ann had given it any thought. Was she relishing this black stud dumping his balls in her pussy? Was this to be part of her thrill? He wanted to go pull Donnie off of her, but knew that that would be a disaster for him, Donnie, and Ann. Hank realized that his cock was really hard. He slipped out of his clothes and stood naked in the living room while listening to Donnie slamming his cock into Ann. He reached down and grabbed his hard, white cock and started to stroke it. He realized that the next time he fucked Ann he'd be sticking his cock into a puddle of Donnie's cum. That thought disgusted him and excited him at the same time.

His wife coming to a climax marked by a soft scream and gasping shifted Hank's attention from his own cock back to thoughts of Donnie's cock in Ann's cunt. Hank knew that soon Donnie would be squirting another huge flood of cum into Ann.

This was confirmed when he heard Ann say in breathless terms, "Donnie, cum in me. Cum in my pussy. I love your black cock and want all of it. Make those balls fill my pussy."

Donnie has increased the pace of his thrusts. The sound of his balls slapping her cum-wet ass was now at a faster pace. Hank knew that Donnie would be cumming soon. When Donnie let out three loud groans and the slapping sounds ended, Hank knew that he was squirting his hot spunk into Ann. She joined in with orgasmic cries of her own. They were joined in sounds of passion driven to orgasm. After just a few moments, Hank heard Donnie resume and the sound of his balls slapping against Ann's ass. Repeatedly she let out the single work, "Yes".

Hank stood in the living room with his cock hard at the thought of Ann letting this black man fuck her and cum in her cunt. Now, she'd had her birthday gift and it was time for Donnie to get the hell out. Hank rounded the corner of the door just in time to see Donnie's cock slip from Ann's pussy as he lay back on the bed on his side. Wanting more, he was fondling her breast and sucking her nipples.

Donnie looked up as Hank approached, his cock hard and sticking out like a pointer. "Okay, Donnie, that's enough. Time for you to go." Donnie didn't move.

"Donnie," said Ann "you don't have to go. I want you here. I want both of you here." She reached down and stroked Donnie's limp cock. His ball sack was now loose, his balls at the bottom of their pouch. "Come here baby," Ann said to Hank. "Fuck me like you were a black man."

Ann repositioned herself in a doggie position with her mouth over Donnie's cock which she started to lick. Her pussy was now wiggling as an invitation to Hank. Her open pussy was just inches above Donnie's face.

"Come on, Hank. This is sweet pussy, come on and have at it." With that, his head left the bed as he extended his tongue into her pussy. "Mmmmm. Good!"

Hank could stand it no more. He climbed onto the bed, his cock swinging from side-to-side as he knee-walked across the bed. In a moment he was on his knees behind Ann. Donnie was still licking her cunt when Hank pushed his cock into her. Her pussy was wet and inviting, but Donnie's tongue was still inside her too. Hank started to slowly thrust into her thinking that Donnie would withdraw his tongue any moment. He didn't. In fact, it seemed that Donnie was slipping more and more of his long tongue into Ann. All of this was driving Ann wild; her orgasm was renewed and she moaned.

Ann's attention to Donnie's cock had renewed its hardness. "Wait," she said. "I have an idea." She instructed Donnie to take his tongue out of her and reverse his position; now his cock was right under her pussy. "Now, boys, Donnie take my pussy and Hank you stick in your tongue." Reluctantly, Hank withdrew and she lowered herself onto Donnie's now hard cock. Donnie started to thrust up into her.

"Okay, Hank, now you stick your tongue in. There's plenty of space."

Hank was reluctant to stick his tongue into a pussy with a black dude's cock already in place. He reached over and slipped one, then two fingers into her pussy opening alongside Donnie's slow thrusting cock. Hank was taken back at how easily she accepted his fingers. Donnie's cock slid easily along the length of his fingers and then passed deeper into her canal. Hank added a third finger to the same end. There was plenty of room in Ann.

Without regard to how weird this all seemed it was having its effect on Hank. His cock was as hard as he could remember.

It took just a moment to moved closer and say, "hold on." When everyone was still, he slid his cock into her pussy alongside Donnie's. It was slow going at first, but she relaxed and it managed to bury himself in her. Donnie felt Hank's ball-sack slam into his and knew that Hank was totally buried inside her. Hank started to thrust. As his cock slid inside her very crowded cunt, he could feel Donnie's cock sharing the warmth of her body. With each thrust, Hank's cock could feel the soft inside of Ann's pussy and Donnie's hard black cock. His focus was wondering how Ann's pussy could take two men's cocks at the same time in her pussy. He wondered if she'd done this before. He dismissed the thought.