Your Husband Sent Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hank took a moment as he heard Ann making sounds that he knew so well. She was about to climax. Hank paused his thrusts. As he did, Donnie's cock started to thrust inside of Ann. Holding his position, Hank could now feel Donnie's cock rubbing this length of his cock. Hank could feel Donnie's cock-head slid from Hank's balls up his cock and to the end of Hank's cock. It was a novel feel as if Ann's pussy was no longer passive, but rather, had the ability to fuck back. Hank resumed thrusting, in syncopated time. As Donnie move out, Hank slid in; when Donnie was moving in, Hank pulled back.

Ann was screaming in passion as one black cock and one white cock were sharing her pussy and driving her to the biggest orgasm she'd ever had. Minutes later, Donnie slid into her with more force that a minute ago and stayed deep inside her. Hank immediately pushed inside her as far as he could. The men's ball sacks collided and, in the pause, Hank could feel Donnie's buried cock stiffen. In that moment, Hank could feel Donnie's cock blasting hot cum into Ann. Hank couldn't believe that he was actually feeling another man, a black man, cum in his wife. The reality set in as he felt the head of his cock covered in Donnie's cum.

Hank could hardly contain himself. Donnie had started thrusting into Ann's cunt again and Hank resume his own thrusting. Together they spread Donnie's cum through her entire pussy. Donnie paused his thrusting. Hank continued as his orgasm mounted. Then with a final thrust, he squirted cum bullets into her. Hank couldn't remember such an exciting orgasm; nor could he remember discharging as much cum as he had just delivered.

"Fuck!" Ann couldn't think of anything else to say. She had started the afternoon with Jake's huge black cock and now, not only had Donnie fucked her twice by himself, but Donnie and Hank had double-dicked her pussy. She began to wonder if she could stretch enough to take Jake and either Hank or Donnie. She put the thought aside with a mental note to think that through later.

The three of them were exhausted. Hank slowly pulled his cock from Ann's crowded pussy. Donnie followed him. Ann couldn't move. She stayed her position as cum poured from her pussy.

The two men, one black, the other white, looked at each other. Neither could believe that they'd shared a pussy at the same time. They had both cum while the other guy's cock was still buried in her and pressed to each other.

Donnie untangled himself from the bed full of body parts. He crossed the room and enter the bath. He started the shower.

He finished his shower, toweled off and walked naked through the bedroom stopping only to say "thanks" to Hank and Ann. He walked down the hall and found the pile of his clothes in the living room where he'd left them. He dressed and quietly left the house.

Hank took in a big breath and realized that the bed smelled like what he'd imagine a whore house to smell like. Softly he stroked Ann's tits. "So, did you have the birthday you wanted?"

"More than you know. You're too good to me sometimes."

"You deserve it my sweet wife," Hank said. "This was really on the very edge of my willingness to please you, but I guess it worked out okay. I'm glad that you enjoyed it."

"Enjoyed it? Hell yes! When you sent me one man that was as black as they come with a nine-and-a-half-inch cock that was at least two-inches across, it was a real treat. And them to have Donnie show up later - it was so over the top. You're a good husband."

"Wait, what black guy with a nine-and-a-half-inch cock?"

"Jake, the guy who replaced the water heater with a larger one. Who did you think I meant?"

"That fucker was just here to do the water heater not do you!"

"Well, the first words out of his mouth were that you'd sent him. I figured that you thought the hot water heater would keep the neighbors from asking questions. His first words were literally, 'your husband sent me'. That was our code phrase."

Hank could not believe it. "So, how much cum have you taken in your pussy today?"

"I won't lie, Jake left two loads, but honestly, they were twice as large as anything I've ever experienced, so you may want to count them as four loads. Then three from Donnie and one from you. How many is that?"

"You'd better tell me now that you haven't missed any of your pills."

"Of course not. I wanted black cock, not black babies. When it comes to babies, I only want yours."

Hank leaned into her and gave her a big kiss. It tasted of black cock and black cum.