Your Kinky Girlfriend (bad ending)

Story Info
She arrives and you won't like what's coming, or will you?
4.5k words
3.74
10.7k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 03/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You hear the door open and a bunch of male voices saying some derogatory things to who you guess is your girlfriend.

"I hope you have money for a new bed because we're going to break yours."

"On your knees, slut. Suck our cocks!"

You give a peek to see your girlfriend kneeling down in the center of three pulsating cocks.

Mark and his two friends are jerking off, pointing at Mery's cute face. Their pants and underwear are laying on the floor.

She's smiling in anticipation and grabs a hold of Mark's two friends who, although not as big as Mark, have pretty big sized cocks. They're all bigger than you, in body and penis size.

You're afraid if you confront them, they'll beat your ass.

You also think of calling the cops but, what are you going to tell them? That your girl is fucking other men and you want them gone? How embarrassing would that be? Is it worse than what's happening?

While your mind is pushing through different ideas and scenarios, your girlfriend is starting to suckle Mark's big tip, while jerking two other cocks. Mark grabs a hold of her hair in an improvised ponytail and pushes forward towards her throat.

You feel a strong sense of excitement in the middle of that humiliating situation, and your penis starts getting hard.

Mark yanks his fat cock off Mery's throat, and she seizes the chance to breathe.

He pulls her face towards him: "Open that whore mouth, bitch".

She immediately opens her big mouth, pulling her long pink tongue out, and Mark spits inside her mouth.

"Don't swallow yet, taste it." That earns some laughs from his jackass friends, who gain the courage to also spit all over her face. She seems super excited and swirls her tongue around, tasting someone else's saliva, until he gives his approval and she gulps down.

The situation is so infuriating, yet your hard-on doesn't look like it's going to go down anytime soon.

"Take us to the shower, bitch, I need to piss" the latino says.

"Shit, Carlos, always the same." Mark replies with a cackle. You don't get it.

"Follow me, studs" she says between giggles.

When she turns around to face the stairs, you can see a dribble of her pussy juices swinging between her thighs.

You get out of sight and quietly go to your room.

Hannah is sitting on the bed, with the water bottle in her hand.

"Ugh, my head hurts..." she notices your distress and smiles. "Are they already here?"

You call her out for enjoying your suffering, but she points at your crotch.

"Are you really going to act hurt, when the only thing that hurts is in there, praying to get out?"

You cover your bulge and take a look through the door, half worried, half excited.

They are loudly going into the bathroom, which is in the middle of the corridor.

Your girlfriend is already naked and the guys drop their shirts at the bathroom door, going inside with her.

"Inside the shower, sit down." You hear the third guy's voice.

You think it's too risky to go near and take a look, so you stay in your room, with the ear on the door.

The voices are weak now, but you can hear the word piss thrown around a couple times.

You hear streams splashing and Mery giggling.

You are repulsed at the thought of what they're doing, but thinking about her being manhandled and used turns you on so bad.

Hannah laughs: "Oh, I think we should start calling you cucky from now on, look at you enjoying yourself while your girlfriend has fun with other dudes! Did Mark bring his friends like he promised?"

You ask her what does she mean.

"Oh, you know, I got bull number one's number this afternoon. Did you seriously think us meeting tonight was a coincidence?" She gets closer to you and whispers in your ear: "We've talked all day about how much of a stud he was. I texted him and we arranged this little orgy with his big dick friends."

She gives you a peck on the lobe and grabs some pills from her purse, ingesting one with the water and sitting at the edge of the bed.

"But she's too nice and didn't want to leave you alone, so I had to sacrifice this good fucking session to "distract you". I doubt you want distractions, if anything, what you want is a full view of what's happening in there, don't you?"

You turn around and stare at her, doubtful. It's true, you want to know what they're doing to your girlfriend, but you don't know if you'll be able to stand the bitterness.

"Don't worry about a thing, they know about you, if anything, they love the idea of cucking a poor innocent guy that lets his girlfriend get piped by bigger cocks..." She uses a sad tone to mock you and pouts.

This talk and the uncertainty of what they're doing behind the now closed bathroom door gets you incredibly worked up.

You can barely hear some male groans and voices across the corridor.

"Let's see what they're up to." With an unstable pace, Hannah gets out of the room and knocks on the bathroom.

Seconds later the door bashes open and Mery goes out, with her face and hair full of spunk, cleaning it with your bathrobe.

"Wasted no time, huh?" Hannah jokes and they both laugh. "How was it?" She asks while taking peeks inside the room.

Mark comes out and says: "the whore did great, we have proof." He shows his expensive phone, you can't distinguish what it's playing but the gargles make it clear that he filmed your girlfriend being face fucked and bukkake'd.

You gather your courage and storm out of your room to ask for an explanation.

You expected Mery to look apologetic, startled at least, but she just smiles at you.

Mark laughs and points at you: "look at the cuck, he's hard!"

The other guys get out to check on your shameful erection and laugh at you as well.

Even the girls smile, trying to contain their chuckling.

"Honey, relax, we're just having fun here!" Mery says innocently.

You argue that she's cheating on you, in your house, with scumbags that insult and laugh at you.

The name calling immediately changes the mocking expressions of the naked men to seriousness.

Mark slowly walks up to you, the girls do nothing to stop him, if anything they check his ass on the way.

"Listen to me, pussy boy, if you want your kneecaps intact, you'll apologize right now." He says in an extremely unsettling but calm voice.

You are not a confrontational type of person, but you've stood your ground before when needed. Right now, with three bigger (although naked) guys in front of you, you know you have nothing to win by defying them right now.

"Apologize." Says Mery with a hint of worry in her voice.

You apologize reluctantly.

"What was that?" sneers Carlos. They seem to be enjoying this; the girls look worried about the escalation of the scene, although you can't help but think they're enjoying watching this hunk shame you in front of them.

You apologize louder and Mark taps your head, soiling you with something wet.

"Good cuck. Now, at her request we've just used her throat for now, you'll be able to see my big dick sliding in her pussy, first person. Thank her."

After all the emasculation you've suffered until now, thanking your girlfriend doesn't feel very difficult.

She smiles at you, as if feeling proud of her achievement of not opening her legs instantly for some dick.

You can't believe this situation, you haven't been so embarrassed in your life, still, enduring this humiliation in front of your girlfriend and her hot best friend is doing something for you, since you maintained your erection all along.

"Let's go to our room, the bed is bigger." Mery says, maybe as a way to defuse the situation. It doesn't stop her from swinging her perfect ass in front of the bulls, who stare before following her with smiles.

Hannah grabs your shoulder as some form of comfort and directs you to your room.

As you enter, Mery is lying in the middle of the bed, while the guys surround her with predatory eyes.

She looks fantastic, her curly blonde hair is sprayed in the sheets, her tanned curvy body looks just right taking space in the bed. Her pussy is oozing with juices from the foreplay and the anticipation of the train that's about to run over her.

There's only one chair, and you are uncertain on what to do.

Carlos, who is staring at Hannah's body, checks on you and says: "didn't your parents teach you manners? You can sit on the floor. Holy shit, no wonder this blonde cunt begged for us to fill it."

You were definitely not going to let Hannah without a seat, but his speed at calling you out has left you in a bad position.

Hannah sits on the cuck chair and welcomes you in between her long, tanned legs. You sit on the carpet while Mery starts sucking on Mark to maintain his raging erection. He is recording the blowjob's POV with a perverted smile.

He slowly rocks his hips back and forth until she gags, she grabs his base and balls, and conducts the penetration through her throat.

You can see her throat bulge for the first time ever.

Mark stops, takes his long cock out of her gullet and utters: "Jack, get her ready. We know you like an unused pussy, you dog."

Jack and Mark turn Mery upside down, and the latter keeps slowly fucking her throat, with an easier access, while Jack excitedly eats her cunt.

While she tries to moan, with her throat clogged with dick, Carlos lifts her left leg and rips her stocking off.

You've always found her feet cute, but neither you or her have shown interest in this particular fetish.

Carlos definitely does, though, he holds her foot and slurps her toes and in between, while furiously masturbating his already fat, dripping cock. "Mhh, your tiny feet are delicious, bitch."

She gags on Mark's meat, trying to laugh, and while he takes it out and splashes her face with a mix of precum and drool, she says between gasps: "Ah! It tickles, hihi!".

Hannah's legs hit your back and you realise she's undressed and has been jerking her clit, which is pretty big, for who knows how long.

When you lock eyes she says: "I think you should ask for permission to masturbate..." and starts moaning.

You look ahead and Mery has turned upside down, she's looking back at you. She really expects you to ask for permission, your pride tells you to forget about it but the little you have left tonight can't overcome your desire.

You ask with a timid voice, and Carlos, who is scrubbing his cock on her right stocking, says again: "Louder, cucky, we can't hear you!"

You ask louder, trying to hide your uncertain tone.

"What a loser." "I'm going to fill his girlfriend like a turkey" "I couldn't imagine being him." Are the comments the bulls throw at you while they enjoy the pleasant body of your pretty blonde girlfriend.

"I think that's a yes." Hannah continues pleasuring herself. You start timidly jerking off.

Mery is ecstatic, being worshiped and throat filled by these dominant hunks. Beads of sweat fall to her sides and she asks you to turn on the air-conditioning.

"Crawl!" Mark orders, while going back to pumping his cock down her throat with slow and deep thrusts. His big balls, which were laying on her eyes when she was face up, are now slapping her chin as she chokes on the fat meat that's using her hole.

Humiliated, you crawl around the bed to the remote that is on the sideboard, next to the door.

As you pass Carlos, he stops rubbing his cock on her glossy sole to show you his artwork. Her stocking is covered in his precum.

"Wanna have a taste, dog?" He laughs at you. You look at Mery, who has her back to you and is having her mouth used, then Hannah, who is smirking at you with her mouth open in pleasure while flickering her swollen clit.

You shrug, feeling helpless, and turn on the AC.

As you come back to your seat, you see Mery squirting, with Jack's fingers pushing deep in her honeypot, while sucking on her tiny clit and jerking himself off.

Mark takes his cock out to let her moan without restraint. When she's finished, he grabs her hair to turn her face up again, with her crotch pointing at him.

You feel the time has come, and Hannah grabs and presses your shoulders with her wet hands. "Oh, god, he's going to split her in two, look at that huge thing!".

You can see his veiny schlong pulsating, he spreads her legs and stares at her still dripping crack. You notice her legs quivering and ask if she's still okay with this, deep down hoping this horny nightmare will end.

"Oh, yes, I need his cock inside me!" she screams as you masturbate. "But first, come here."

Hannah steadily pushes you towards the bed. "Look at that size." she says. Mark proudly swings his big dick too close to your face, but you can't pull back since Hannah is pushing her naked body from behind.

"Stand up." Mark commands. Hannah, seeing your hesitation, helps you up. Mark still towers over you; Mery approaches, her face in between your members. The other two bulls cackle, observing the situation unfold.

Mery holds both of your dicks and starts rubbing them. The size difference is obvious, and your heart aches with shame. You try to keep these thoughts aside and enjoy your girlfriend playing with your penis.

She starts kissing both tips, mixing the precum. Mark doesn't seem to mind, he's probably too thrilled about emasculating you, he knows your girlfriend will choose him, that's what they are here for.

Mery smiles at you while the rest give you condescending smiles. "I am sorry honey," she says, "but tonight I'll choose this huge dick, okay?". She gives your dick one last peck and lets it go.

Despite knowing how it would end, you feel utterly defeated.

She grasps his meat and gives it a few blows to maintain the hardness, then she goes back to the prior position, legs open, presenting her sweet, nectar oozing cunt to her new lover.

Hannah embraces you from behind and pulls you back down. You sense your back getting humid. She presses your body with excitement, and you grit your teeth.

Mark takes his time sliding his vast tip into her opening, it covers most of the oozing pussy.

She moans with impatience, then Carlos grabs her upper body so she has a better view of the penetration and your face. She looks at you and bites her lower lip, while Jack starts seizing her luscious blonde hair, using it to jerk off.

You don't know what face to make so, embarrassed, you move sideways, paying exclusive attention to their genitals kissing and mixing fluids.

Mark turns around to give you one last devious grin, then starts pushing down raw, slowly stretching her. Yelling, she grabs the sheets, her face is sweaty, she's squeezing her eyes and opening her mouth in a mix of pain and pleasure.

The bull starts howling alongside her: "This cunt is so TIGHT!". He doesn't stop penetrating, her pussy is swallowing that monster slowly but relentlessly.

"Fuck me, break me, stud! Shape my cunt with your fucking cock!" Mery screams, her legs shaking like never before.

Hannah lets you go with her right arm and resumes touching herself, while yanking your hair with her left. It starts to hurt, but you're too hypnotized to complain.

Your member thrusts into the air, begging to be touched and you comply. Your pre is already falling to the floor.

"What a shame she's on the pill, they'd make a great kid, right, cucky?" You speed up your wanking and, when Mark enters completely in your girlfriend, you unload on the bed corner.

You're trembling with pleasure and emotion, feeling the anger come back mixed with regret for ending your pleasure so soon.

Mark withdraws his cock slowly from Mery's pussy and yanks it back in with force. As he starts pistoning into her, Hannah starts being louder, you see her hand speeding up on her clit, small drops of liquid falling on your face.

Mark keeps fucking Mery, the other two men take turns fucking her mouth from each side, praising her for being a good slut and stroking the inside of her cheeks with their members.

Hannah lets go of your hair and uses her left to finger her insides. In no time, she moans and orgasms, squirting a bit on your head while you view Mark unloading his spunk inside Mery's bald cunt. His thick dick serves as a plug but, as soon as he takes it out with a pop, the jizz flows out of her and into your sheets.

You feel your cock going back to life, your mind is so full of sexual thoughts it hurts. It's still a bit sensitive, but you give it some jerks and raise a bit to have a better view of Mery's face.

She's in a state of bliss, you always thought that "ahegao" face internet made famous was stupidly fake, but she proves that with the right incentive it can happen.

Saliva wells from the corner of her lip, where her tongue lays. Her fast breathing starts to slow down, but Carlos doesn't give her a break. He takes Mark's previous position and starts smashing into her with his bare dick.

Although you never experienced it, you can imagine the sensation of penetrating a vagina full of semen. It's gross and hot at the same time.

While Carlos slams his cock in Mery in a mating press, Jack is going down on her throat with the help of gravity, while almost sitting on her face. His face looks aggressive and so are his thrusts, but you find out you don't care about her well being anymore.

Jack takes it out, squeezing his tip into her tongue and cumming a white stream into her mouth. He spits in it and moves aside to let Mark, who is hard again, have another go.

She quickly swallows everything and starts crying of pleasure, Carlos is going at it faster, he shouts while discharging his seed into her babymaker, joining it with Mark's.

He puts his big hands on her tits to support himself and slaps her face: "Good cumdump, daddy is proud." He caresses her face where he slapped her and turns around, his dick almost smacking your face.

You quickly move aside and see him grabbing Hannah, making her stand up to sit on the chair. Then he pushes her down onto his cum-smeared dick.

She giggles and twerks on his lap. Annoyed at being pushed like that, and feeling lonely without Hannah's presence next to you, you lean on the closet to watch Mery turned around in doggy style.

Jack spits on his hand and starts fingering her asshole roughly. Mery jumps up, screaming "Not there!" but she's quickly pushed down onto Mark's erection and relentlessly facefucked.

You have talked about anal before, and it was something you planned to enjoy in the future, but realising she'll get butt fucked by someone else in front of you jeopardizes the desire.

Mark brings the phone to the side of her face to capture her teary-eyed face: "Look at the slut, enjoying some anal spit roasting." As tiny bits of mascara run down her cheeks, Jack introduces more fingers into her butthole. Then he slowly presses his tip into it.

"Don't worry, cock warmer, I'll be gentle." Jack introduces his cock slowly, without thrusting, allowing her to get ready by standing still at times.

Shortly after, he's pumping inside a hole you haven't tried yet.

After a few minutes, she starts moaning and praising the bulls for their big cocks.

"Let me try that ass, I found her, after all." Displeased, Jack pulls out while Mery whimpers. Then Mark lays down and puts her on top of his body, both face up. He slides his big cock around her taint, until he finally locates the hole and pushes in.

He is holding her body in a bear hug, so she doesn't have room to move and just shouts: "Too big, too big!"

Mark stops moving and stares at her for a bit. As Mery's hole accommodates his cock, she looks back nervously. Then he pushes her face down to kiss her. His thick tongue devours her face and dances with hers, her body slowly relaxing in his big, strong arms.

They look so hot together and their kiss is so passionate that you look away.

You were so mesmerized by the situation that you didn't notice Hannah bouncing up and down Carlos's cock. She looks joyful jumping on his cock, fluids falling onto his legs, and his hands on her hips helping her squeeze his semen out.

12