Your Kinky Girlfriend (bad ending)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You feel so out of place, surrounded by people enjoying themselves, not paying attention to you, you feel like crying of helplessness. You stand up and leave the room, with no one noticing.

You slip out of the room, crumbling outside the door.

You hear moans and gagging, they have probably started spit roasting her again, but you don't care anymore.

You are out of it, but manage to crawl into the shower to clean yourself from the figurative and literal dirt on you, then you get naked and get into the guest room bed.

You feel hot but shiver at the same time, you're dizzy despite not having drunk alcohol. You fall into a sleep-wake; you don't know how much time passed but you hear voices, the entrance door closing and someone getting into bed with you.

You feel a naked, warm body pressed against your back, and a hand reaching out to jerk you off. You are angry, but at the same time would be lying if you told yourself you didn't want this.

You feel her warm breath on your neck and her hand going faster, making wet noises against your precum-soaked cock.

You imagine what you experienced this night as some kind of hazy dream.

The room is quiet and dark, but you can hear moans and groans, splashes and laughs, your breathing and the handjob go faster and you spurt your second ejaculation all over the sheets.

In your state, you don't feel like cleaning up, you don't even think this is real. You fall asleep with that cosy body behind you.

You wake up with Mery clinging onto your back, and weak snores that you know very well. You get up slowly and go have breakfast.

Despite having slept for hours, you feel like a zombie, making breakfast without thinking.

Hannah is the first one coming down, she probably slept in your main bedroom.

"Good morning!" she smiles with sleepy eyes. You don't answer, and she looks at you, trying to decipher your attitude.

She gets closer and you, instinctively, step back. It feels like a midwestern standoff. She is staring at you, you're staring at your cereal.

"Are you okay?" she inquires.

Those words make you explode with all the hidden resentment you've felt for the last 24 hours.

You lash out at her on how much of a heartless bitch she is. Mery probably heard the argument, so she comes down with a sleepy but worried face.

"What is going on?" Hannah looks at her dumbfounded and you turn your ire to the blonde.

You tell them how hurt you are, how humiliated and puny they all made you feel last night.

"But... I thought you were enjoying it." Mery points out the masturbating sessions, but you immediately reject wanting it to happen, you felt compelled to go along with the situation because three strangers were at your house and you had a natural reaction to watching people have sex.

You call her immature and a cheater, alongside many other harsher names.

When Mery starts crying, Hannah confronts you and calls you a cuck in denial. You call her an instigator and a home-breaker. You kick her out and tell Mery to gather her stuff and leave your property immediately.

She doesn't stop crying and begging, telling you how much she loves you, and that yesterday didn't mean nothing. "It was just pleasure." she says...

Your pain and shame talks for you, you hurry her up and in half an hour you are weeping, alone, on your couch.

You immediately block Hannah and Mery, but you keep receiving messages and calls from unknown numbers, friends and family.

Those assholes uploaded their recording to a well-known pornographic site and, despite the girls knowing they were filming, they were drunk and never consented to the uploading, so they were on legal matters. The video was shut down, but it circulated enough to generate harassment towards your ex and her friend.

You heard from friends in common that the girlfriends distanced themselves and Mery in particular is having a rough time.

Thankfully, your face was never shown, but some people, aware of your relationship, found out about the situation, with more or less information on their hands. Most were supportive, some cretins wrote mean or horny messages, so you had to block some more people.

Mery's parents found out about everything and shunned her, apologizing to you but respecting your wishes to cut contact.

You just hope they got some STD as a bit of retaliation, and the jackasses end up in jail.

Months later, you manage to move out for a new job opportunity, you start dating again, at work and in online sites. Currently, your trust issues are making it difficult to connect with anyone.

Your therapist is helping you a lot, the most difficult part of treatment is deleting the videos on your phone, what are you going to masturbate to if it's gone?

/ / /

[Hi. Despite bad endings being my thing, writing the good ending was much easier. It feels hard writing MC's who (meaning in these disrespectful situations, I love the cuckold and swinging lifestyles) have so little self respect. I'll try in next stories. Next one will probably be a harsher one, more paced but without a "good ending". Probably... Any constructive criticism is appreciated, thanks for reading! (Ic, I know this ending is a bit rushed too but it's how I felt while writing. I'll work on next ones. Cheers.)]

12