Your Life is Essentially Just Full...

Info
Your life is essentially just full of jerking, stroking...
978 words
4.17
2.1k
00
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ellycuddles
ellycuddles
213 Followers

Your life is essentially just full of jerking, stroking, staying in, worshiping and cumming for me. - EllyCuddles

Face the facts, your life. It's just fucked, your life is full of just jerking, stroking, worshiping beautiful women like me. Beautiful women like me that you'll never, ever even see naked. No, you just sit at home all day long to this view, just stroke for me. Mmm, stroke, all day long. Mmm, all night until your dick is just raw. Mmm, so sore from coming over and over again. That's what your life is like. Mmm, now it's just a perfect time for that. See, you are my little essential stroker. Jerking your cock to me every day, worshiping every day. That's your essential, that's what you have. Mmm, keep going. Speed it up, that's right. Oh, for me. Isn't that right, doesn't it feel so good? When you stroke with purpose, doesn't it feel so good? When you stroke to this perfect, perfect body of mine, mmm, keep going for me. Mmm, who's my little essential stroker?

Mmm, who's my little essential, addicted little loser? Mmm, you can't jerk anywhere else. That feels nearly as good as this. Huh? I know exactly what makes you tick. I know exactly what to do to make you weaker. What to say, how to get inside your head. Mmm, must be nice, getting to sit at home all day long and just jerk your cock. No distractions, no nothing. Just your hand, me, and your little weak loser dick, huh, just keep going. Mmm, nice, smooth for me. Mmm, good boy. Just like that. Oh, mmm, just like that. Mmm, mmm, its a perfect time to be such an essential little worshipper. Mmm, wishing you could touch my beautiful body, but all you do is just sit at home and just beat your stupid dick, right? That's all you do, that's because that's all that you can do. Mmm, that's all you can. That's all you have. Stroking is essential. Mmm, stroking like my weak worshipping little loser.

Worshipping my perfect body and everything about me. Mmm, that's essential. Huh, no escape, just jerk for me. Mmm, just jerk like a good boy. Faster. Mmm, faster. Until you're ready to blow and then just hold it in and think of what you'd be doing with this time if it weren't for me. Think of what you'd be doing with this time, how bored you'd be, how useless, no direction. Mmm, nothing. But at least you're my little essential stroker, aren't you? Say it loud and say it proud idiot. Mmm, who's my little essential jerker? Faster. Huh? Who? Faster. Mmm, just like that. Just like that, my good boy. Mmm, good, true, fucked little addict. Mmm, you wouldn't change this. You wouldn't change right now for anything, would you? You need it. You need me. You need me now more than ever.

Just admit it. Mmm, that's right. I own everything, your cock, your orgasm. And if I say stroking is essential, if I say I want you to stroke every single day, hours a day for me, worshiping. Guess what you're going to do? Mmm, you're going to stroke, you're going to be a good boy, and you're going to jerk for me. All for me. Mmm, all for this perfect body that you'll never, ever fucking have. Mmm, weaker and weaker. By the end of all this, when you finally get to go back to work, you can only imagine how fucked you're going to be for me. Days and days and days of jerking to me. Only to stop cold turkey, I can ... oh, you're just going to be so, so fucked. Mmm, now I know you're almost there for me, aren't you? Mmm, I know you're almost there. Almost ready to blow. Mmm, ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one. Mmm, go on and release it, go on and just let it all out.

(After care)

Now you understand why jerking and stroke and worshiping is so important. Do you feel that? Mmm, don't you? Huh, don't you feel how fucked you are for me? Completely put in your place, this is where you belong. Mmm, weak, stroking, that's it. That's all you have and that's exactly what you should be doing. You stay inside and you jerk, it's the only essential you need. Jerk, repeat, over and over again, like I said. Mmm, I want, I want your dick raw for me. Mmm, I want it to throb for me. I want it to just straight up ache for me. Mmm, don't you understand? That's it. All that you can do is right there, just laid out right in front of you. Mmm, good boy. So what are we going to do? We're going to stay inside and stroke. Now clean up your mess. Mmm, it's time for you to go again. Huh? Stroke, stroke, wait and hope that I let you come. Maybe sometimes I won't, but either way, you're just nothing but a little essential, stroking, bitch for me. Mmm, and if you were addicted before all this, just think, just think how fucked you're going to be after. Mmm, you won't be able to do anything, not a single thing, without thinking about me, without craving me. Mmm, just how I want you. Mmm, unable to recess, just stroking to me forever. Mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm.

THE END.

Have A Listen Here 🎧 ❤️

Disclaimer: Every character portrayed in my script is 18+. This script was created by an adult for adults only. This is a fictional roleplay scenario/fantasy. In other words, this is not real. Please feel free to share or enjoy this script for your personal or private purposes.

Copyright © 2023 u/EllyCuddles aka Elly Cuddles.

--:--
--:--
1.0
ellycuddles
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

Aren't You Just a Sad Little Slave Aren't you just a sad little slave to that thing between youin Audio
Flames of Necessity Pt. 01 Stately home a millstone; Prudence sells its dominated heir.in BDSM
Do what We Normally Do Ch. 01 A man goes to visit his regular mistress, and gets surprised.in BDSM
The Toy Ch. 01 May has a power rush.in Erotic Couplings
Goddess Comes Home An evening in the life of a divine goddess after a long day.in BDSM
More Stories