All Comments on 'Your Little Secret'

by XXX_Farm_Girl

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ddsatlddsatlalmost 2 years ago

Great descriptions !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Loved it

I used to have a girl friend that introduced me to ass play. Very similar to this story. She would do it when I least expected it to happen. One night we were both pretty wasted and she started tieing me up. First my hands to the top of the bed and then she starting blowing me and fingering my butt.

She edged me time and time again for about 45 minutes. She had me begging her to make me cum. I told her I would do anything too. She said then were doing it different tonight. She left the bed and came back with a couple of ropes. Pulled my knee's up to my shoulders and tied them up there. She proceeded to rim me and finger me now for another half hour and had me dripping and begging and whining.

I was begging and in tears needing to cum and said I would do what ever she wanted if I could just cum, she smiled this evil grin and said OK, just wait here. She left the room for about 10 minutes and came back wearing an 8" double ended strapon. I had a long night, she fucked me to three hands free organisms and I think she had 6 or 7. After that night I got fucked more than I fucked for the next 6 months until she grew tired of me. After her, I couldn't find another female that would take me to climax so I turned to the real thing at least 50 times since. She was probably my best fuck but I still love a long hard cock in my ass penetrating time and time again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story please keep writing I loved it

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Would be a lot better with more dialogue...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise.

Too rushed.

Needed teasing.

Three stars.

Bigalow3030Bigalow30308 months ago

Holy Fuck that made my cock so hard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXXX_Farm_Girl@XXX_Farm_Girl
Country girl that enjoys writing, telling stories, and exploring the fantasy world through literary works. Avid reader and writer of all categories of erotica, with nothing off limits