All Comments on 'Your Love'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 131 Comments (Page 2)
secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

That is one fucked up family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good read. A little convoluted, but enjoyable nonetheless.

5 stars!

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 Stars on this one for sure .. I think that Stang has the highest average of any writers here . Plus he drives Mustangs

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cracking story. Always love SS one liners.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The lion/tiger/cheetah references were creative and very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So, the guys in her office sexually harassed the process server? That's been frowned upon since like the 1980's.

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

5 stars for another dumb broad story. Why can't we all get raped by a sexy 19 year old? Because it's just a story dummy! Although I did hook up with 19 year old little sexy thing a hundred years ago. Only lasted 13 years. Oh well. Just remember the divorce is the screwing you get for the screwing you got.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 Stars on a Great Story to read . I had a Girl half my age following Me around for about 3 months .. Then I had a Family reunion and she ended up with My Nephew . They named their first Kid after Me .They named the second after My Dad . Sadly he was not their for that as He has passed on .

LifeisadventureLifeisadventurealmost 2 years ago

Good story as always, just a little disconcerting when you mixed up Wayne & John’s names in a few paragraphs in the Jamaica scenes. But a fun fantasy. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I usually like SS06, but this was horrible. Flip the sexes, and think about how the story would be received?!?

It’s okay to rape someone because they don’t jump on you immediately after you prove that their spouse is cheating?

It’s okay to baby trap a man because you want him?

Okay, maybe she’ll be faithful. Yes, she’s younger and better looking. He should still run his shitty antelope ass as fast as possible, otherwise she’ll be controlling him for the rest of his life.

A nice cage is still a cage!!!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is rare , you didn't make the man cuck like you usually do .

A rare W for MattMoreauStar06

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That girl scares me bad!!!!!

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Why

Why would she and John have to pay Wayne twenty one thousand dollars?.He never sent the money.Just a usual cock up from this author and his editor.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

For those saying thus guy isn't a cuck what the fuck do you call it? He's fucking pathetic he's about as anti male as you can get and still have a Penis. Typical IT Nerd my only question is why any 19 year old hottie would want a pathetic wimp who seemingly has zero masculine qualities whatsoever?

jflindersjflindersabout 1 year ago

One of the messages of this story seems to be that it is not only ok but the right thing to do to drug an intended partner and take advantage sexually because when the intended partner feels his or her cock or pussy the drugged up victim will love it and everyone will live happily ever after.

jflindersjflindersabout 1 year ago

One of the messages of this story seems to be that it is not only ok but the right thing to do to drug an intended partner and take advantage sexually because when the intended partner feels his or her cock or pussy the drugged up victim will love it and everyone will live happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 Stars on a great story . I would have called the guy a coward and dared him to shoot my ex wife .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved the story, and a perfect capstone on the end to round out the theme. Well played!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yhankyou a Really great Story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So he ended up with someone who kept his wife’s cheating a secret for over a year-who knows what she could have brought home to him- so she could make a ridiculous kidnapping plan, then drugged him, and got pregnant from it.

Not sure that’s a trade up.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Umm not sure he won out in the end. Yes Josie was a cheating harlot, but Alyssa drugged and raped him, trapped him with a pregnancy, and authored the fake kidnapping plot. That isn't love. That is obsession. He was better off leaving everyone behind. Not a viable romance

FluidswallowerFluidswallower5 months ago

Thanks for yet another really fun read!!! Love that great imagination you have!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

“I had to give Alyssa credit though. She saw what she wanted and she took. The worst thing about it was that she took it all from me. She took my husband. She took my house. She took my life.”

.

Alyssa didn’t take anything. Josie threw it all away.

.

4 ****

RedRachaelRedRachael2 months ago

No way they last. 19-year old with a crush having a baby. By the time she’s 23 she’ll have regretted all of this.

FluidswallowerFluidswallowerabout 2 months ago

Loved it!!! You had me literally LOL!!!! Actually this was a re-read for me! Great fun and a delightful plot!

CpdtpCpdtp11 days ago

Poor Wayne, married into a family where the parent almost killed him and thought it was ok to forgive two years of adultery, an elder sister who cheated on him for years... And would have gone back to it once the urge came back, and a little sister who used actual drugs to force him and could actually spend years in prison because of a deranged plot that includes kidnapping, sexual assault and extortion.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

There is a very prevelent petern in Stang's stories that is a representation of the worst male delusion imaginable. All the women seem to cheat with mediocre men. This is so far removed from the true hypergamous feminine baser instinct that it is hard to even call the women in his stories actual real women. Make this more believable at least by having them cheat with a guy that has something going for them the husband does not. Instead reconciling the women on these stories with actual typical women of any calibre moral or degenerate attractive or not us just impossible. This story would have been perfect if John had something going for him over Wayne that would justify the cheating wife being swayed or charmed. Even prostitutes and the most promiscuous women have to find something that a lover possesses that enchants them (even if temporarily) to cheat. Even if this is a delusion either the the wife has or being projected by the lover. Instead the prevailing wives' Paramores have nothing that could even entice the most promiscuous whores. This par of his stories is laughable and is a blemish an otherwise exceptional writer's competence.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous