All Comments on 'Your Love'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 129 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Same old shit

Jesus this is some tired, trite retread stuff. When is this author going to write something that's actually interesting? How many times do we have to hear about the same old Mustang shit? Thankfully, it was less than most of his stories. If his stories were a third as long they might be worth reading. Get a ruthless editor that will cut the fat and you might amount to something. Quit posting this sad drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Same ol

Same as the last ten. Read the first page, then read the last. They always end the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Don't listen to them

Sure it 's thematic, but then again half the stories written in the last 2000 years have the same theme. You gave it a nice twist,. I enjoyed so I say Fuck the Critics! Let them put a name to some writing and publish it.

Keep up the good work

Pappy7Pappy7over 8 years ago
I am sorry that the annonies didn't like the story.

I did. I thought that you came back to the way you wrote when mikothebaby edited for you. You were witty, you were spot on with the dialogue and you even got in that the hubby was rightfully leary of the baby sis. I like Mustangs, I like that fact that it is the only muscle car in continuous product since Iococa put it on line. Lot of different incarnations but always fun to drive and great to look at. Thanks for sharing your story.

leviayersleviayersover 8 years ago

i always enjoy your tales thanks 5

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
THE TITLE SOUNDS SO INDIFFERENT

until you read the story and de-cipher the threads TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoyed the tale...

...very much. While not necessarily a Mustang fan (I prefer Jeeps and Harley-D's) they are part of your hook and the extra details usually add a bit to the tale so keep on truckin'.

I live south of the Mason-Dixon line now although grew up in 1960's Romulus, Michigan. I have been to and through many places you have mentioned in passing in your tales. These details have aided in flavoring your stories quite a lot. Keep up the excellent work.

the Fuddpucker

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
thanks

for another entertaining story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
well this one anon that enjoys reading your tales

the complainers must be the cuckies on this site who are trying to get back at the decent writers in this category. Plenty of their trash to read, wonder why they bother reading authors they don't seem to cater to. Always looking forward to reading stories from good authors. I'm not a car buff, but doesn't bother me to read about them. Good job. Thanks for giving us something different to read for a change. 5*

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago

"Wayne wouldn't care. He loves me no matter what. But I knew in my heart that it was time to stop fucking around and give him some babies. It was an exciting time in Wayne's life. I could see the future stretched out ahead of him and I knew that I needed to tie the two of us together in a way that was tighter than mere love. Children would lock us together."

This is the frightening logic to a lot of these stories: the notion that one person could use another's love to abuse them with it. Worse, is the realization that they can use children as pawns to control a spouse. This line of thinking is along the same lines of kidnapping, hostage taking, and other acts of terrorism. There is no negotiation with terrorists, and there is no reason to take prisoners. The best you can do is free the hostages and eliminate the enemy. This is the reason for the traditional and historic punishment for adultery, as well as the all too common conclusion of "love triangles' in the news.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Mustangs

I haven't read this yet, was just checking out the comments, but I don't understand the complaints about the Mustangs.

HELLO! This is StangStar, Mustangs in his stories is his trademark, if I read one of his stories and there were no Mustangs I'd wonder if he was hacked!

deadrabbitsdeadrabbitsover 8 years ago
I liked it.

Good guy & gal win, bad guy & gal lose. No crazy RAAC or WAAC. Looking forward to your next submission.

sengimaxsengimaxover 8 years ago
Always Good

Another good story in the Stang Star tradition. Why anyone complains if they do not like a story, is beyond me! These stories are FREE, the author puts a lot of effort to write and post. If you do not like the story, then read something else. Or better still write your OWN.

CSD2CSD2over 8 years ago
Liked the song...and the story.

Much closer to your classic work. Your wit has always been excellent and the use of the song was great.

I thought the husband was a bit wimpy in the face of the adultery, but the hero of the story was Alyssa. She had balls enough for both of them.

Nice 'flash' story. Thanks for the read.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 8 years ago
Signatures

An earlier comment mentions Mustangs as being a signature in SS06 stories. Yep, along with Michigan, engineering, running, fat women, big tits, love-struck-to-the-point-of-stupidity men, and silly character names. So? The stories are consistently entertaining and well thought out. I enjoy them almost all the time. This one was fun.

cueball961cueball961over 8 years ago
Great tale as usual

As a fan of the Outfield back in the day though, I do have one quibble with a statement in your opening comments. "Your Love" was not their only top 40 hit. They had a second with "Say It Isn't So."

TJ911TurboTJ911Turboover 8 years ago
Great Job

I liked the story and appreciated the development throughout. All the jackholes that can only offer whining complaints about Mustangs and Motor City sports media quotes seem to willfully ignore the fact that if you strip all of that away, we're all on the same site reading the same dozen or so stories ad nauseam.

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
A Great Diversion for Friday Morn

In a way SS-06 uses a basic structure with variations in plot and names but it is great fun and in this case a conversation of the two daughters with their parents was the high point in the story. Another small variation was that the arrogant and stupid wife was also irremediably evil.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 8 years ago
Same old stuff

I have to start reading the comments before the story. The only original item here was the sister commiting rape and kidnapping to get her man. Nothing says love like a couple felonies. I wonder how Wayne sleeps at night knowing neither sister's moral compass points north.

Oh, there were also the usual editing errors like refering to the man in the room as Wayne during the initial kidnapping.

I keep reading because SOME of SS06 stiff is original and moving. I just wish more of it fit that description.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
haven't read the last few of your stories, BUT...........

I'm sure, if I had, I would have liked them. So this morning it was a real treat for me to actually get to read a good StangStory for once. Cuz it has been a while for me. Perhaps taking a break has helped me to remember how much I appreciate your distinct style of writing. May be this was simply just A REALLY GOOD TALE. But not reading the others, or EVERY SINGLE STORY you put out, isn't a comment on quality, or subject matter, or even oft repeated story signatures. For ME, it is merely a factor of length and of the availible time allotted to spend actually reading that kind of length. I open EVERY Stangstar story and first check the length. WHOAH! 13 pages! Sorry, I just can't spend that much time in front of the computer screen. This morning, 6 pages seemed like a gift to me from you! I could actually sit and read the whole thing.

Of COURSE I enjoyed it! I remember that song all too well, and I think you did a good job making the storyline fit its purpose. I Thankyou for your work on this and ALL of your contributions here. I would never suggest editing down your stories just for me or for only a few certain readers. I just wanted to point out that sometimes the stories are too long, even for people who would otherwise fully enjoy your writing, just as they ALWAYS have.

Thanks again! I really liked this one!

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 8 years ago
Gotta wonder everytime an author exhorts us

To leave the guy fucking your wife alone; just take it out on her. Call me cynical, but I can't help but think he's praying the husbands of all the wives he's fucked, don't come after him! Personally, I took exception to every asshole that ever hit on my wife; not that I didn't trust her; I just wasn't stupid enough to not realize I was being insulted at the same time. Looking back on my life, few things have been as satisfying as wiping the smirk off of their faces.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
@SS06 saved the day...

@SS06 saved the day...Thank you for the story...Good reading...4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
been reading

your stories for a long time SS06 always enjoyed them thank you ----im not one to pick fault but one or two areas were confusing quote-------- "The door to our hotel room flew open. Three guys wearing masks ran into the room. They saw us out in the balcony and came towards us.

"What is this?" asked Wayne. His voice was slow and his speech was slurred. The weed had been stronger than we thought.

One of the guys stepped up to Wayne and slapped him. All of the fight went out of Wayne" ???? and the young server popping her gun lol------anyway im a freak i liked it thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A fun light hearted one!

I enjoyed it, but Stang, punctuation. I had a hard time following conversation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yer slipping old guy

You need to get with an editor. Like someone else said the punctuation was poor. As was the dialog and you mixed up John and Wayne's names when the kidnappers roughed him up.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 8 years ago
I should have added ...

When I said some of his stuff is great. I should have been explicit.

O.I.N.D GILF and Living With The Lie come to mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One thing

The only thing I have a problem with is Josie paying back wayne for the ransom . He paid for her release out of their money. They were still married. No judge would have had her pay it back

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Maybe not all that nice and neat.

Seems to me John would have been well off unless there was a (not mentioned) prenup. He would have gotten a lot of his wife's money and plenty of visitation with his kids. And when he got fired all he had to do was go to Court, show that his wife had gotten her Father to fire him without cause, gotten his alimony thrown out and probably gotten a nice payout from his Father-in-law just to go away. Josie would have done quite well herself. Their marriage lasted long enough so that they would have had to split all their assets,which meant selling the house. The blackmail/ransome payout would have meant nothing to a divorce Court. Josie would have gotten alimony for 3 years (or half the time she was married). And the amount would have been based on their salaries. When she got fired she could have gone back to Court immediately and gotten more alimony. That's the way the Courts roll in this Country. While this was an okay story, the unlikely payoffs tore it down a star or two. And did anyone ever comment that Alyssa was a complete, manipulative bitch? This is a women with poor grades, no competitiveness and no ambitions? And she manages to trap (her words when referring to her baby) Wayne into marrying her? That was so illogical that I'm still scratching my head. Other than following the "little head" why would a man with everything to look forward to marry an immature gold digger that was just looking for a sugar daddy so she could get away from her parents? THAT was the worst part of this mess. That you saddled Wayne with a new bitch right after he got rid of the old bitch. Bad ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
loved the 80's musical cameo's !

1st things 1st, I'm not a grammar Nazi the way a lot of the commenters seem to be, if the storyline is good I hardly notice them. my main thought is just to compliment your imaginative skills to take a song and play off the lyrics to create a really good LW story! I loved that Play Deep album, must have went through 3 cassette's ! also caught the Van Halen reference too ! So please keep posting !

Tim413413Tim413413over 8 years ago
Interesstingly strange story.

Am I not correct that no ransom was paid? If not, why did our straight-arrow hero accept court-ordered repayment? Another thing the editor should have caught = Josie drove herself to the airport so why did she need a ride home when she returned from Jamaica? Needed better tags: sister? boss? BDSM? Jamaica?

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
TAUT

The prof TAUGHT the PE class about a TAUT tummy.

If English ever gets smart, those words will revert to the same (simpler) spelling.

SiL/NewSweetie couldn't afford to send several "Not-A-BoyFriend"s to Jamaica (and how could she know WHERE the cheaters were heading?)

Not NEARLY enough Pony Car in this one.

Maybe SS06 will be switching over to T-Birds?

DamagedDudeDamagedDudeover 8 years ago
The Process Server

. . . is sure coming up in the world! Finally.

likegoodwinelikegoodwineover 8 years ago
Great story

Another very good one by Stangstar, and the same day another favorite of mine has one, JPB. Thanks guys!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Simpleminded plot

Totally lacking emotion too. Cardboard characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Kinda fun. Hope it wasn't too much trouble wrting it. It wasn't too much trouble reading it.

Thanks for the light humor.

Rhsc1Rhsc1over 8 years ago
Classic

Stang Star...although, not much about the wheels this time.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicover 8 years ago
I like it

Will she get her own mustang....or a mom mobile ?

FredobertoFredobertoover 8 years ago
Entertainment

Have admired your work for the last couple of years and you and a select few others like JPB inspired me to put finger to keyboard and see what I could do. A story is a conspiracy between the writer and the reader and you are one of my favourite conspirators. It's not about the ingredients, it's about the spell that you cast. Have a happy Halloween!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow, wayne is a fucking idiot

He dumps a cheating whore so that he can marry a woma n he knows raped him, who just happens to be the cheating whores sister and is fucking slash raping a married man herself. . Alyssa is the fucking grossest second chance woman ever, what the hell? In reality, Wayne would have gotten jack shit in the divorce because he would have lied and claimed the impr e gnatio was consensual, and a sex video pales in the face of knocking up your wife's baby sister.

What idiot marries into his ex whores family anyway, and much less to A woman who ytried to murder her own father with a 2x4?

njlaurennjlaurenover 8 years ago
Loved the bbq scene

Almost la grand guignol,hysterical. One of Stand funnier works,worth the read

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 8 years ago
Liked the story

But would any man really want live his life with a woman like Alyssa? She's crazy.

jasonnhjasonnhover 8 years ago
Nice work

Josie is an unrepentant bitch and got exactly what she deserved, nothing. Her unrelenting stupidity and arrogance does get a little tiring but that's what self centered people are like. I can't really believe her father suggested the reason for Josie's cheating was because Wayne wasn't getting the job done in the bedroom; anything to protect his little princess from the responsibility of her own actions.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Happy Ending?

Most of your characters, if not all, get a consolation woman equal too or better than the one they lost to infidelity. (We can't really be sure they are better, because we all know they are just one "Loving Wives" entry away from turning into big cock, sex crazed sociopaths bent on destruction.) Unfortunately, this is not the most common outcome for most men that actually loved their evil wives and are heartbroken by their cheating. No, if that is the case, they usually turn to destruction of one kind or another. Guys that did not really give a fuck about their wives look at her cheating as an opportunity to get out of a shitty marriage. Most often, they are no great shakes themselves. So much for going from loving husband to banging the 19 year old sister in law.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
Sometimes good things happen to people who get crapped on

Great story. As for the guy finding someone better well, sometimes good things happen to people who get crapped on, it's called karma. I can live with both the cheating slut and the asshole getting to live, as long as they get to live really shitty lives. The husband getting a great woman and kids while getting great revenge, even if a lot of it was due to assholes ex and Alyssa, is what makes this a great story as opposed to just a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best Stangstar tale in a long time

...and in about half the pages. It was less repetitive and also didn't feature boring minutiae about his process of washing and waxing his car for hours every day. I enjoyed the dynamic between the sisters, and liked the Alyssa character except for one detail - the DRUGGING and RAPING of her brother in law. That was so unneeded and made her seem evil. Even putting aside the rape aspect, those drugs are dangerous and she put him at serious risk by using them. I really wish that hadn't been a part of an otherwise very enjoyable story.

Cog

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wtf

Personally I don't see that he came out of it any better he divorced a crazy woman only to get drugged and raped by another only to get stuck with her

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good stuff

And I thought cheetahs never win.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Meh!

Not up to your usual standards Stang-man. One ☆.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 8 years ago
Best offering in a while, for sure...

... Wayne might've been a little on the wimpy side but definitely thought the sisters were two of your most well developed characters lately.

For sugna... Like a mulligan in golf, the second girlfriends are always perfect and never stray from the straight and narrow. Think about it, what kind of stories would we have if otherwise?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
About Time

I have been hoping that you would start writing good stories again, but I had almost given up hope. Your stories in 2010, 11, 12 and 13 were very good. Then you got on your Stupid Wife thing and they went to hell. I mean really, one or two wouldn't have been so bad but everything you wrote in the last 2 years had to have the dumbest bunch of wives ever. And the worst part of that is that over half the story is the dumb wife and we have to try and read through it. It had gotten to the point where I just skipped all of their sections. It was just to stupid to read. Go back to the good stuff like Back On The Block, Chrissie or Burning The Witches. All very good stories. This one was good but could have been better if we didn't have to read how dumb his wife was in her own words and thank God for the Smart Sister. You did better in the past, you can do it again. Those old ones were great reads.

cap5356cap5356over 8 years ago
great story

glad i read this story as it shows how good a writer you are. love reading your stories as they show all sides of the people in them. keep on writing

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
@SplitAces

It's not so much to leave the other guy alone, it's that the betrayal is the WIFE'S!

Unless he drugs and/or rapes her, the other guy can't do anything if the wife remains faithful.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Wives Who Like It Rough

What is it with these wives who have loving, caring husbands, but crave some occasional rough sex?

They never even ASK their husbands for it, just because they don't BELIEVE they would ever do it, but isn't better to at least ASK before cheating?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fire your editor

Again the narrative gets the characters' names mixed up.

Check the hotel scene with the kidnappers.

DrPopeDrPopeover 8 years ago
Ok enough of the crazy ....

Lately it's been crazy and crazier with your stuff. Are you shooting for craziest? ( you won't get there I remember the aliens) Lets try writing something REALISTIC for a change. Also ... you need to be more careful with your editing. This one was very sloppy you even had a quick change of perspective mid paragraph at one point and that's a big no no. Not remotely close to your best but still way better then 98% of the other stuff that gets dumped in LW.

Rogn123Rogn123over 8 years ago
too dumb to justify a comment

So I won't

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
feel good story

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This story

worked a lot better with vodka.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ho hum

no comment , could only stomach 2 pages

1 star

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
read the entire story and gave you a 5

for effort and content

cpetecpeteover 8 years ago
Fun tale

easy 5*

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsover 8 years ago
Gave it a 5

Great story and an easy read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 Stars

StangStar06,

I eagerly anticipate your posts and appreciate all the effort you put into your writing. Don’t let anybody discourage you from their length. That’s what separates your offerings from the two page Wham-Bam-Thank-You Mam’s.

maedhros21maedhros21over 8 years ago
Always great

I love reading your stories and I full agree with what someone else said....the length of your stories makes them fulfilling.

WitchfanWitchfanover 8 years ago
Good story

I blame your wife for making me buy that Corrs song a few years ago but she didnt get me this time! Seriously though, it was a very nice and funny story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The worst ever

Wimp moron tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
another good read from stangstar

I've read and reread this story and it gets better every time. I enjoy the character development and the flow. The only issue I have is that damn song has been stuck in my head for days. Keep up the good work

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Thanks for the offering

The drugging aspect was odd, given how it was seen as no big deal.

Ricco52Ricco52over 8 years ago
LOL!

The Outfield, eh? Well Played. So what happens when she finds a Flock of Seagulls in iTunes?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
In all a good read

A good read for a light whimsical tale. Looking forward to your All Hallow's Eve tale! ~leftend86

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 8 years ago
Good read

Good read

Especially glad to hear a Halloween story is coming.

My request is to see some of your characters from your other stories!!!

Thank you for continuing to write!!!

PhilyabuttPhilyabuttover 8 years ago
Get a new editor

You write a good story and then fuck it up by getting the names wrong. I've said it before, if it is because you change it after editing, why have an editor in the first place ? If it's the editor get a new one, if it's you then stop fucking around with it.

What could be a good little story is ruined by your fuck ups.

IndyOnIndyOnover 8 years ago
Stang...

Great story as always....You are one of my top three authors here in Lit.....A lot of the comments here are really dumb....this is not exactly Random House with professional editors getting ready for a major publication AND fiction is just that..... fiction! ..... which can be anything the author wants it to be. Other than a few extra commas,,,,, the editing was good except; At the beginning of the story she didn't want Wayne to take her to the airport...she drove and only had 20 minutes to get to the plane when she parked......Then when she flew home she was hoping that Wayne would pick her up, but her father did and when he took her home to get her things her car magically appeared in her garage for her sister to drive to the parents house. Keep them coming Stang.....BTW in my opinion you could write professionally!

IMSmutIMSmutover 8 years ago
Getting really tired of male rape being treated as no biggie

Wayne traded the cheating slut for the psycho rapist...

Yeah, that's got all the making of a loving, healty relationship...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
"Stupid"

The husband in this story was as stupid as the readers who thought this was a good story.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 8 years ago
Your editor is too good of a guy to fire over missing the little name problem in the hotel scene...

I thought it was another Five Star effort, as I've come to expect from you. Pay no mind to the naysayers. They are reading free stories on "Lit", for goodness sake. If they want classics let them go over to the library and pickup something by James Fenimore Cooper, or some such. That ought to give them a thrill!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
HARD CHOICE

Future butterball sociopath vs. HOT immature psycopath. Quite a dilemma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
outfield

Not sure how I've never seen this, but I am reading it now. Outfield also had a hit with "Say It Isn't So". Actually a better fit for a cheater story. If this is a repeat of other comments it's cuz I haven't read any further than the foreword.

Saxon Hart

xtchrxtchrover 7 years ago
Five Stars For...!

This story was a five star story because of 'Don Alduck, Mick Emouse and El Merfudd'. That alone made it a worthwhile read.

Thanks for a very entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nobody to love here...

So the husband cheated with the younger sister while his wife cheated with her boss. The younger sister initially raped him by using a cocktail made up of date-rape drugs and viagra. As wimpy and powerless as the husband is though, all she had to do was expose her breasts and demand sex - he would've done it. I hate male characters who are powerless to resist a woman simply because she has big boobs - I guess the only reason he hadn't cheated on his wife already was because he'd never been seduced before, otherwise he would've caved automatically. What a wimp.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Fun drama comedy

Entertaining tale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hmmmmm,

Whom does he choose, the whorish cunt or the psycopathic cunt? Decisions, decisions. LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WTF, Crazy Gene pool

Both sisters were fucking psycho. Frying pan into the fire.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
THATS THE TROUBLE GOING FULL CIRCLE

at various times and positions up is down and vice versa, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

In all of your stories you make up inconceivable legal situations for the sake of plot devices... they are married for six years and he gets the house... and everything... she also has to pay him back "ransom" money which was legally half hers... I'm assuming you're basing these ridiculous rulings on the fact that she cheated... not only would that not matter to a judge... but the judge would be more inclined to nail his ass to the wall for knocking up her 19 year old sister... you just make up legal rulings as they suit you...

-jaye-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
holy shit

theres no way matt moreau/cuckstar06 wrote this ...the man had BALLS and left his whore to be with a decent woman .

tell the truth , who really wrote this ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
FAN BLOODY TASTIC STORY!

If it was real life Wayne is a very lucky man! Jodie fucked away her marriage

It was what Alyssa did that makes him lucky!

I wish I had a beautiful woman do what she did for Wayne! Lucky Bastard!

OK NOW THE COMMENTS SOME ARE NORMAL THEY LOVE A GOOD STORY WHEN THEY READ IT!

BUT FUCK ME MAN! SOME ARE DOWN RIGHT BORDERING ON CRIMINAL INSANITY

ANYWAY THANKS FOR SHARING THIS FANTASTIC STORY WITH US!

LOVE YOU ALL! BYE GREG!

OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good Story

I liked it. But the weird names (Don Alduck, Mick Emouse, et al) gets a bit ridiculous after a while. Still a great story though. I give it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
john

he could not remember who was Wayne and who was John....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another mustang roared.

This thing about Mustang being a man's second best love after the wife must take a break. After the wife the sister-in-law holds the title coz she's a fearsome cheetah!

cabercatchercabercatcherover 6 years ago
Do I feel dumb!

I am a big follower of StangStar06. I've read every story he has posted here and on SOL when they were first published -- given a day or two. This story, "Your Love," was published in October 2015, but I didn't see or read it until November 2017! I do feel really dumb.

So, Stang, all typos are here fore forgiven!

BTW, this one got a 5.

mordbrandmordbrandover 5 years ago
No

Re reading old stories and realized I never voted on this one. Had to give it a 1. Not because it's formulaic, you expect that from SS06, but because rape is rape is rape.

Don't give a fuck if it's male or female, the sister date raped him. She is just as fucked in the head as the older sister is. She even timed her rape to coincide with her fertile time, because the protagonist wasn't the type to live her a single mom.

Don't believe me? Have the roles gender swapped and watch the fires burn as the younger brother date rapes the wife. People would have torches and pitchforks out faster than the mob after Frankenstein's monster.

ewray321ewray321almost 5 years ago
Cheating

Cheating is cheating. He screwed Alyssa even when he was not drugged. I know Stang Star does not write here anymore but I just had to say it.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Not the best

But still better than most of the rest posted here. I still liked it. I sure wish he was writing again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Long Before

I got to the end of Page One I was pretty sure I knew how this was going play out, but I knew I was going to love Alyssa. From the first fuck to the signs of pregnancy was a tad bit quick but hey it held the story together, so let's call it poetic license. Around a 45 minute flight from Midway or O'hare over the lake to somewhere in Michigan would end up around Ann Arbor, assuming the Lower P. Enjoyed the hell out of the story. Signed: BTW

ribnitinribnitinabout 4 years ago
continuity issues

name confusion during kidnapping scene. Otherwise usual high standard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I was only going to give this excellent story a five star

But i noticed some idiot saying, "Cheating is still cheating, even when drugged....bla bla bla"

Just stfu moral oral. WHEN one party voids a contract, the other party is under NO obligation to honor that contract. I know this concept is very hard for some. Even a sacred wedding vow is a contract. It's NOT a one-sided promise, it does NOT exist in a vacuum. They are called sacred wedding vow((S)). Two parties promise EACH OTHER these things. It is a contract. And even if the court system turned into a money making useless lump, that tolerates broken contracts and endorses cheating, the moral reality is that NOBODY honors a broken contract.

If I agree to pay you 100 bucks for an AC unit that works, and either one of us fucks up. (It doesn't work, or I only pay you 50 for a working AC unit) In either scenario, one person BROKE the contract. The wronged party isn't beholden to uphold their end of the deal, at all!! Same goes for fidelity both physically and emotionally. If ANY spouse beats their wife or husband with objects, NO one is going to say, "It's still wrong to look for another partner." But for some dumb fuck reason, one that no one can coherently present me, cheating gets a pass. I think too many people are SIMPs. Just weak and lonely sad sacks that give free passes for serial cheaters because they are morally barren. If Josie slipped up, I can understand TRYING to salvage a broken contract. But she calculated it all, and felt she deserved to break her contract over and over again. There is NOTHING worth salvaging. Annulment is a possible avenue, that's how broken Josie's views are.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 4 years ago
Yeah baby!!!

With a 2X4 no less!!!

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Excellent, as always. Will Joise ever learn? Her sister didn't take her man away from her, she threw him away first and the sister picked him up.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Oh what a tangled web we weave

When first we practice to become such a stupid cunt

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous