Your Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,851 Followers

I had no idea how to get out of that bed without awakening her. She moaned as I tried to move, freezing me on the spot. "Mmm ... Dreamed about this for so long. But can't we sleep more first, m' tired babe," she mumbled. I was shocked. I wondered where she thought she was and with whom.

The phone rang suddenly. The ringing sound was jarring as it exploded the early morning quiet. Our phone had a caller ID system that announced the name of the caller.

"Call from ... Jamaica Inn Hotel and resort," said the feminine robotic voice. I started moving in earnest then. It was all starting to come back to me.

But as quick as I thought I was, Alyssa was faster. Her eyes flashed open and her arm moved equally quickly. "Don't even think about answering that God Damned phone," she hissed.

She stared at me to make sure I understood. "Don't you remember what we talked about last night?"

"Lyssa, my head is still spinning," I said. "I don't remember much of last night."

She looked at me with a really funny expression on her face.

"I am so sorry, Honey," I said. "I must've been really out of it. I will never drink again. Look I have no idea what I can do or say to make this better."

"So you don't remember us talking and finding out that the bitch you married is cheating on you?" she asked. It suddenly started to come back. The pain came back first, followed quickly by the anger."

"Yeah I remember that part now," I said. "It still doesn't explain or excuse this ..." I said pointing at us. "All I can say is that I was out of my mind. And I'll do whatever you want to make up for it."

"Wayne don't worry about it," she said. "It had to happen sooner or later."

"What had to happen sooner or later?" I asked.

"You know," she said. "Sex ... The first time. It happens to everyone."

"You mean ..." I said. My head exploded and I fought to keep myself from vomiting. "Last night was ..."

"Yep," she smiled. "You were my first ... but ..." I was off and running for the bathroom. I got to the toilet just in time. Everything in my stomach came up. Alyssa was there and she had tears in her eyes.

She pushed me into the shower and hugged me. I tried to push her away, but she refused to let go. The warm water came down on us and we just stood there for a while.

"Alyssa, I'll take you home," I said. "Then I'll turn myself in."

"What the hell are you talking about?" she asked.

"You know," I said. "Last night was just wrong. No matter how upset I was about Josie. I should never have taken it out on you. Your parents are going to hate me."

"Let's make breakfast together," she smiled. "We should talk, Honey. I think you're a bit confused."

She took my hand and we walked into the kitchen, still naked. I went into my room and grabbed a robe and some clean boxers. Alyssa smirked at me as I came back into the kitchen. She was still naked and didn't seem to be uncomfortable at all.

"Alyssa don't you want to get SOME clothes on?" I asked.

"How many eggs do you want?" she asked.

"No eggs please, just bacon, coffee, juice and some of those cinnamon waffles," I said.

"Ooh ... That's what I'm having too," she said.

"So Wayne what do you think happened last night?" she asked.

"I was upset about finding out that my wife, your sister; the woman I thought loved me has been cheating on me for about two years at least. I guess I got drunk and took advantage of you. I took something very special from you and there's no way I can ever make up for it," I said.

She laughed. "Honey that isn't what happened. It's not even close," she said. She pushed me down into a chair and knelt between my legs. Her dangling boobs rested on my thighs and she looked up into my eyes.

"Wayne, Baby, you only drank half of a glass of wine. I tried my God damned best to seduce you. I'd been trying all evening. I was walking around the house in front of you wearing a pair of really tiny panties, with my titties hanging out. Just, what did you think I was looking for?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"On TV they always say that just because a woman is dressing suggestively, it doesn't mean she's looking for sex. I thought you just felt comfortable and at home here," I told her.

"Wayne, I would only dress that way around you, Honey. I wouldn't even let my father see me that way. And it still didn't work. I had to drug you. That's why you feel so weird right now. I gave you a combination of date rape drugs and Viagra," she said. "I feel like shit now, but you have to understand I was desperate. I felt like last night might be my only chance.

I was sure that in your pain and frustration over finding out that my sister isn't worth three drops of your piss, you'd get angry and want revenge against her. I figured you'd need to prove your virility by screwing the first available woman you saw. So there I was practically shaking my boobs in your face and you did NOTHING.

Do you know how long I planned for last night? I broke my own hymen with a cucumber so there wouldn't be any pain. I watched all kinds of porn videos to learn how to do a blow job. I didn't even get a chance to try that all the way," she said. "Every time I got you hard again, you got back between my legs."

"I'm sorry I was such a disappointment, Alyssa," I said. "I'm sure your next guy will be better."

Before I realized what had happened she slapped my face as hard as she could. "What next guy?" she screamed. "Do you really think I'm like that whore you married?"

I wiped away her tears and pulled her out of the kitchen and into the living room.

"Alyssa, I'm sorry," I said. "I just want you to be happy."

"Wayne, last night wasn't perfect," she said. "It did not go exactly like I planned it. But it was awesome. Wayne, I know the Viagra had a lot to do with it, but you fucked me six times. I lost track of how many times I came."

"But Lyss, you deserve so much more than that," I said. "Your first time should have been ..." The ringing of the phone halted our conversation again.

"Don't answer it," she said. "We need a day to get over what she's doing. I want you strong when you talk to her. So we're relaxing today."

We went to the table with the phone still ringing in the background.

"Wayne, can we talk about last night?" she asked between bites.

"Are you ever going to put any clothes on?" I asked.

"You like it," she smirked. "You like looking at it, and you love touching it. I on the other hand like the fact that you like it. Last night gave me two of the best feelings I have ever had in my life. One of them was when I was on top of you and I slowly sank down and your dick filled my pussy for the first time. It felt so different than a cucumber or a vibrator. It was so warm. I still get the shivers remembering it."

"I remember it too," I said. "It felt like magic. It was the warmest, tightest pussy I've ever been in."

"Better than ..." she stopped. "Sorry Wayne, I shouldn't have asked that."

"Yes," I said. "It felt better than Josie. I don't understand it though. Why do you two feel so different?"

"That's simple, Honey," she said. "Josie's pussy is almost worn out. Mine has really never been used. You're the first and if I have my way, the only guy to get it."

"You said there were two feelings," I said.

"Oh yeah," she said. "The second was about four o' clock in the morning. I woke up and we were spooned together. You had your arms wrapped around me. One hand was rubbing my tummy and the other was still squeezing my left boob. I was in heaven. I imagined that our kids were sleeping down the hall. That's the way I want to wake up for the rest of my life."

"It can't be that great," I said. "The woman who has that job just threw it away to go to Jamaica and fuck some fifty year old guy with bad breath, a fat wife and a bald spot."

"Josie was never satisfied with what she had," Alyssa said. "She always wanted to have her cake and eat it too. I'm different. I've always appreciated the simple things."

"So now you're calling me simple," I said. She started giggling and the happiness in those gray eyes made me forget what I was upset about. She took my hand and led me not to the sofa, but to my bed.

She kissed me and pushed me back into the bed. I rolled over on top of her and then licked my way down her body. When I got between her legs, she was so worked up that she screamed before my tongue touched her.

I ate her to at least two really good orgasms before she pulled me on top of her. This time our coupling was slow and romantic. We kissed and hugged and held each other through the whole act.

"Wrap your arms around me and hold me, Wayne," she crooned. "I feel so loved."

* * * * * *

Josie

This was the worst vacation ever. The flight was bumpy. The stewardesses looked at me like I was a whore and I had to buy condoms from a store on the first level of our hotel. That led to half of the staff thinking I was a whore.

John and I finally got to our room. He didn't seem to care that all of the lingerie I had bought for our trip was missing. He opened his suitcase and pulled out his equipment. He tied me to the headboard of the bed, face down. He tied my feet to the other end of the bed so I couldn't get away.

Then he pulled out a whip and started beating my ass with it. I think it was the third or fourth stroke where it all went wrong. The whip hit me and it hurt.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I screamed. "We're going home in two days and my husband is going to expect to have sex with me. How am I supposed to explain a big red welt on my ass?"

"I'm sorry," he said. "I'll put some cream on it when we're done." After that I noticed something. John didn't give a damn about what he'd done to me. He untied me so he could fuck me and that was it. After he got his rocks off, He was a different person.

John and I alternated who got to be in charge. Sometimes I played the dominatrix role and others he was the Master. The whole routine was getting stale. Perhaps I had made the right decision in quitting.

"I'm going out for a little bit," he said. "When I come back I'll be bringing you a surprise."

The word surprise lit my face up. I love surprises. Maybe I was a bit hasty in deciding to quit. Perhaps old John did have a few new moves up his sleeve. I decided not to bother with a shower since whatever John was bringing back would probably just involve more sex.

Sex, it seemed so naughty and so freeing to just have sex. It was kind of the way that my husband Wayne just went out for a run. He didn't have to run anywhere in particular, there was no looming threat of death, and he just went out and ran.

The sex with John was the same thing. There was nothing attached to it. I had no emotional ties with John. I wasn't trying to make or maintain any type romantic bonds or make a baby, it was just simple physical sex.

But lying there in that strange bed, a bit of guilt crept in. Strangely enough, I felt no guilt about the sex. My guilt was at leaving Wayne at all.

I had to admit that Wayne was the perfect husband. He loved me without question. And he supported whatever I wanted to do. He was really good looking but seemed not to know it. Even my idiot sister had a crush on him. I so enjoyed dangling him in front of her, knowing that she had no chance with him.

Wayne was totally mine. He worshipped me. It was funny because Wayne had grown up the nerd type. He was smart almost beyond belief. Especially when it came to computers and that kind of crap.

But I could turn him into a gibbering idiot just by opening a button or two. The two huge lumps of flesh that dangled from my upper rib cage had made Wayne their bitch. When the titties peeked out, Wayne's brains left the building.

But I could see the signs, even if Wayne couldn't. I was built like the women on my mother's side of the family. We were all short and stocky with big boobs and big butts.

When I looked in the mirror lately, I could see cellulite, a small patch that went away when I flexed my gluteal muscles, but it was there. I went on a diet and started working out more, but it was a battle I couldn't win. I could stay healthy and I'm only twenty eight, but eventually my body would lose to the fat.

Wayne wouldn't care. He loves me no matter what. But I knew in my heart that it was time to stop fucking around and give him some babies. It was an exciting time in Wayne's life. I could see the future stretched out ahead of him and I knew that I needed to tie the two of us together in a way that was tighter than mere love. Children would lock us together.

I learned all of that from my mom. She was barely five feet tall and weighed over two hundred pounds. She was jolly and happy because she knew that my dad would never leave her. My dad was tall and still athletic at almost sixty years old. He could probably have his pick of old women, but he was locked in by my mom. They have a family together and my dad is a family man.

It will be the same way with Wayne.

My useless fucking bitch of a sister has no such problems. Alyssa is a fucking miracle. I hate her for it. Everyone on my mom's side of the family is short and stocky. Everyone on my dad's side of the family is tall and thin. When we were kids it was no big deal.

I sometimes envied how thin Alyssa was, but once I hit my teens and discovered how much boys liked looking at my tits and my big ass. I never wanted to be built like Alyssa again.

I also noticed that some of my relatives on my dad's side of the family envied my curves. I had bigger boobs as a teen than almost all of the adult women on his side of the family. And none of them had enough ass to fill a pair of panties.

I often laughed at Alyssa too. Another thing that I thought was pathetic about Alyssa was that the girl had no ambition. Her grades in school were average at best. And she was totally non-competitive. She was my funny, dumpy little sister.

And then it happened. Almost overnight, stringy blond hair took on that amazing reddish tinge. The highlights that were purely natural looked as if she'd paid a lot of money in a salon to get them.

And some of the boys began paying attention to her. She got taller and her thin bean sprout legs got curvier. They had to because her ass got wider and rounder and suddenly there were boys at the door that she shyly told to go home.

Then one day, I saw it in the laundry hamper. It was a bra. It was too small to be mine or my mother's but it was a sign. I started doing anything I could to denigrate her. I pointed out to my parents all of the things she did wrong. I enjoyed getting her in trouble.

I guess it was jealousy more than anything else. Alyssa had seemingly defied the odds and had been born with the best traits from both sides of the family. She was tall and thin, but she had the big boobs and incredible ass too. It was simply unfair and I had intended to make the little bitch pay for it.

But when I met Wayne, I no longer cared. Truthfully I forgot about tormenting Alyssa. I did enjoy dangling Wayne in front of her. I saw from the first day that I brought him home that she had a crush on him. I enjoyed kissing him in front of her and even rubbing myself against him when I knew she was watching.

That was one of the reasons that I told Wayne to give her some advice about this stupid boy that she'd found. By her talking to Wayne, she would see how her boyfriend fell short and she'd realize again that Wayne was all mine. Outside of work, Wayne only talked about two things. He talked about his 2013 Mustang 5.0 and he talked about ME.

All of those thoughts about Wayne made me miss him even more. I picked up the phone and called him. It rang until the voice mail picked up. That was unusual, but maybe he was out. I tried calling his cell phone and got the same result. I didn't get to think about it very much because the door opened and John returned.

John had met a couple of younger guys in the hotel lobby. They were Americans like us. They were college students here on vacation. They had managed apparently to score some of the strong local weed that Jamaica is famous for, and had sold some to John.

John and I sat back on our balcony overlooking the bay and lit up a joint as big as a hot dog.

"This is the life," he said. "I wish we could stay here and fuck and smoke forever."

"Not a chance," I said. "I miss my hubby pretty badly right now.

"Why do you miss that loser?" he said after another big puff. "Did he ever bring you to Jamaica?"

"John, Wayne would take me anywhere I ask," I said. "You do know that he's half your age and already makes a lot more money than you do."

He paused at that. "HR tried to hire him when he left IT Associates," I told him. "They offered him more than your salary to head up our IT department. He turned them down to take his current job. He figures in a couple of years he and a couple of his coworkers are going to go out on their own. So how is he a loser?"

"If he's so great, why are you fucking me?" he asked.

"John, you scratched a particular itch in a particular way," I told him. "With Wayne I get love. We have a future. He's the man I want to grow old with. But I needed to explore my dark side. Do you really think Wayne would chain me to a wall and beat my ass with a whip? The man won't put my ear rings in for me because he's afraid of hurting me. He won't brush my hair hard. There's no way he would ever do the things that you do to me.

But, John, I've grown out of it. I don't need what we do anymore. This is our last time together," I told him.

"What about me?" he asked. "What if I'm not ready to stop?"

"Then you need to find someone else to do it with," I said.

"Well can we at least ..." he began before all hell broke loose.

The door to our hotel room flew open. Three guys wearing masks ran into the room. They saw us out in the balcony and came towards us.

"What is this?" asked Wayne. His voice was slow and his speech was slurred. The weed had been stronger than we thought.

One of the guys stepped up to Wayne and slapped him. All of the fight went out of Wayne.

One of the other two guys took one of the chairs and stood on it. He pulled a screw driver from his pocket and removed the vent cover from the far wall.

With the cover removed he pulled out a hidden iPhone from the open vent.

The other guy pulled out a laptop and they hooked the iPhone up to the laptop.

"We got it," said the guy on the computer.

"Good!" said John. "You got it; now get the fuck out of my room."

"Are you sure that's what you want John?" asked one of the guys. Even behind the masks I could tell that they were young guys.

"This really isn't personal," said another guy. "We just want some money and we're gone. There are several ways for us to do things. But since it's only business to us you get to decide how we work this and how much money we get."

Another guy began speaking then. "We are already guaranteed a profit. We used an unregistered, jail broken iPhone to record high definition video of your uhm bedroom S&M session ... Ma'am the part where he forced the handle of the whip up your asshole while you sucked his dick was especially vivid."

"I liked the part where she pulled the whip out of her ass and he licked it," said another guy.

"Anyway," said the first guy. "In the worst possible scenario for us, we walk the fuck out of here and sell your video to an online sex web site. We'd get a couple of thousand dollars and you two would become famous.

Or we could charge the two of you to keep the video off of the internet, in which case we'd make even more money. I mean how much are ..."

"Don, hold that thought," said one of the other guys. "These two are married ... But not to each other! This could be profitable. And get this ... The old guy is some kind of business executive."

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,851 Followers