All Comments on 'Your Love Ch. 06'

by cnhemingway

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ale1975ale1975over 8 years ago
Nice update

5 stars, can't wait until Cat's dad, Jackson and Deacon get their due! There were some missed editing errors like "waste" instead of "waist" but great chapter.

redlion75redlion75over 8 years ago

starting to feel like the whole catching the bad guys is dragging.all they have to do is get an audit by a forensic accountant or something to get the proof.

senilissenilisover 8 years ago

I am no expert at writing, but I do enjoy a good story. So you ask for feedback, then her is my two cents. First of all, by enhancing your story, in making it a bit longer, I was able to flow with it. I like were this story is going. Five stars on that. I would suggest on future stories (and I do hope there will be plenty more) that you be very careful in having characters with an approximately the same name ("C"hristina / "C"atherine). About two third in the story, somehow the names got reversed. That kind of threw me off a bit and I had to go back and think it through. Take it as an Old Man commenting, because kid, you are off to a GREAT start.

KhamalaniKhamalaniover 8 years ago
Can't wait!!

I hope the next chapter is the confrontation!! 5

ariesgirlariesgirlover 8 years ago

Other then a mix up with Cat's and Chris' names this was a great chapter.

I hope Cat has someone with her when she breaks the news to her dad. He seem really selfish and arrogant. I can see him trying to bully her into marrying Stephen. He has too much to lose.

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 8 years ago
Whoop Whoop!

I can't wait until it all goes down! I am glad that you have the two ladies become friends instead of enemies, that was a refreshing twist. I hope Mr Basin has enough of the stolen money put away because he will need it for bail. I have a feeling Stephen is going to try something and it is going to be life threatening.

All in all except for the name mix-up the chapter was AWESOME.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercnhemingway@cnhemingway
SUP friends! So I graduated from college! (finally) And starting grad school in the fall! As far as writing goes my plan is to continue working on the Hungry for Love series. <3

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Your Love Ch. 05 Previous Part
Your Love Series Info