All Comments on 'Your Naughty Guardian Angel'

by LushinLace

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
FinrodOathkeeperFinrodOathkeeperover 4 years ago
Another Pulse Pounder!

Wow! I have never been disappointed with this author's stories and do not expect to be any time soon. This arousing tale shows that the author has the imagination and knowledge it takes to continuously turn her audience on. A big thanx again for getting my blood flowing from one head to the other, lol!

6Bi9Sara6Bi9Saraover 4 years ago
Wondering

who can be your Angel. Send me an application. And after you get mine, burn the others. Perfect as always Love!

TonyZeeTonyZeeover 4 years ago
Five Stars

But just about every performance of yours is five stars. I LOVE the guardian angel idea, though; seems like countless possibilities for this character. I hope you do another recording using her! xo

smoothedsmoothedover 4 years ago
What a devilish angel!

Forget about RedBull! Her stories really will give you wings. Thank you again, LushinLace, for your hard work. You truly are prodigious! Such a naughty little Angel, I wonder who she’ll visit next...

Booboobear84Booboobear84over 4 years ago
Brilliant use of POV

The GA lets a female narrate in a male's head while describing a woman's reaction. Just brilliant, and well executed. Oh, and fucking hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That was awesome

5 out of 5 stars - bravo my dear.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Funny

I think I just discovered the voice that already exists in The head of every guy that ever sexually assaulted a woman. “She’s dressed like that cause she wants to be fucked, everything she does means she wants me, and I don’t have to ask for consent.” It all checks out lmao. I think it’s funny. I think the girl voicing this is talented, I just think it was made for creepy man. Opseee I got lost.

Tahoe_graniteTahoe_graniteover 1 year ago

I thought this would be good and its so much better than I expected. Dirty fucking ride -- lucky me to find it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLushinLace@LushinLace
Hi my Luscious Ones, Thanks for always being so good to me here! I'm always having fun creating new naughty tales and this month is no different! 😝 💥I'm posting yet another episode in the popular "Cumming Out of His Shell" Series this month: Episode 9 - "Secrets and Lies...