Your New Rubber Maid Pt. 02

Story Info
Remaid in a shinier image. Training continues.
1.7k words
4.22
4.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You can see my thought process clear. The moment that last bit of hope is gone, theres nothing holding me. It's too early at the moment, I'm not deep enough in the rabbit hole for this to stick.

"I'm going to punish you severely, lashings upon lashings... tomorrow we'll try a different approach." Im curious and look up before your hand catches my cheek.

The punishment was purely pain, lashings and wax. Hot and cold. I lose track of what punishments and what instruments are used.

After a while you tire. "Get to work". I nod and do as I'm told. Somehow domestic servitude has gotten easier. Now that everything's mostly clean it's just a matter of keeping it clean.

"Huh you might have use yet... you should be rewarded." I light up, rewarded. Maybe this is my release. You calmly walk with me back to the room. Back to the fuck machine, my god. Locking me in place. I shudder, I'm excited but I don't want to be. This hurt so much last time but it felt so good at the end. It begins pounding my slowly and forcefully. My feminine moans instinctively return.

You position yourself in front of me. "Lets reward your mouth pussy too". My moans are muted by the sound of my mouth. I lose track of time; the sensations of both pussies and clit straining make it easy to forget.

Eventually you grow bored. You sit beside me watching instead offering words of encouragement and praise. I hadnt even noticed myself but id started to anticipate the next push and pulled myself into the fuck machine, swinging hips to get more.

You walk over and cradle my clit cage "soon you'll have a sissygasm but it's only when you're ready."

After the fun stops its late. "Sweet dreams" tomorrow you'll become even better.

Day 5 - I can't sleep. What did you mean? What's possibly next? My mind races yet again. It's a surprise my eyes can barely hold themselves open.

An alarm guides me awake. Morning routine starts. I'm off to shower but when I return there are no clothes. Just a delivery box... in my name?

I go to look for answers and see you approach. "I hope you don't mind but it turns out I did need rent" I'm confused... Did you buy this with my money? This has gone too far right?!

"Open it." I'm not even strong enough to answer anymore. I'm just stuck doing what you want. Opening the box I see shiny pink? Under that appears to be cushiony fabric? What is all this I ponder. "Wall". Instinctively I go. I dread to think how obedient ive become in a short number of days.

I feel fabric tie around my waist. It's tight. Oh gods it's tight. "Suck it up buttercup, beauty is pain." I look down and see a corset tightly wrapped around my body.

I feel a sort of sticky sensation as hip pads and fake tits are being glued. Say something! Do something I scream internally but I don't.

I feel fingers exploring my cheeks before a sharp thrust. What was that?! It hurt so much. "There a stretcher so your pussy is even more beautiful."

"Now step into this" you begin pulling a pink latex catsuit over my new form. "You're so voluptuous now... it's going to take some pulling."

I feel encased, my whole body wrapped tightly. I'm almost in a daze as I feel something pull over my head. "Open up, you'll need to accept this new mouth and face if you want to breathe".

A hood is affixed over me, I have to allow this gag into my mouth just to survive. I hear a click. My hands immediately begin searching at the back of my neck.

"Ah ah ah that's a bad girl... now you've made me have to stop your hands." I can barely see as you grab my arm and encase my hand in a spherical ball and lock them tight too.

"It'll have to do we'll just have to think of other uses for you rather than use your hands." I can't speak... not just because of the shock but because it's impossible to mouth my lips and tongue to form words.

"How do you like your new skin? Much prettier. No boy hair, no unsightly cuts, a figure to drive women jealous and men crazy. You're going to make a beautiful doll." A doll? What are you talking about?!

Next up come my feet, heels locked into place. "Careful sweetie... we don't want you to fall." You hold me gently, I'm so conflicted when you act this way. When you switch from nurturing to cold in a moment... I don't know which I prefer.

"Now let's put a slutty pair of panties over that bulge". You stop and look at me quizzically. "You look so stunning, I have to question myself about whether your chastity key is even important now... oh well i'll keep them with the rest. But my look at that cute little bulge. That's all it is now."

Finally the finishing touches come. A candy floss wig and a vibrant pink dress. I stand looking in the mirror. It's fortunate that my mouth is forced agape because I'd have my jaw on the floor regardless.

"Now then my doll it's time for chores." Walking around the place is difficult to start. I found my legs eventually but pairing it with legs that don't quite move the way I'm used to, a weight on my chest that throws off my centre of balance and heels that throw off my perspective. Chores are impossible, most tasks are impossible due to my lack of hands, some polishing holding a duster in my mouth is about all I can manage. Somehow this is enough for you today. "Time for a reward."

I wonder what's next but I already know. My clit is straining. Or is it more correct to say bulge. Either way Ive got a hot date with a fuck machine. You unzip to free my stretched boypussy and pull me back to the fuck machine.

"Good girl stay like that for a few hours, we're really going to break you in today. Like a new pair of shoes. I can't imagine how good you're feeling. Just looking at you is getting me worked up."

I'm so tired. I'm going numb. My brain is melting. I dont whether I pass out from the pleasure, the pain, the love, the shame but eventually I'm asleep.

Waking up in a second skin is daunting but I'm still trapped. "Rise and shine dolly you have a long day." I have no idea what you mean. Without my hands I can't do chores, what else can a dolly do?! Hours pass before something of note. There's a knock on the door. I feel a gentle push on my back. My legs are for some reason letting you but I know I don't want this... right?!

We're at the door, you tell me to open and I hesitantly move my hands towards it. I can't. You giggle and open the door for me. This is it. The moment it changes for me. I'm going to be different when this door opens. This person won't know me... they wont know who I was. This thing before them will be their idea of me forever.

It opens, there's a person with a quizzical look at me. "So this is your new toy", mortified doesn't begin to state what I'm feeling but at this point what can I do? Your hand holds onto my shoulder, I can't see behind me but all I can imagine is a deep grin. "She'll be serving us today."

I will? I mean I guess I will, it's not really up to me anymore is it. "Now, I'm going to undo the hand restraints, you'll need to use these today. But if you try anything stupid, then there will be a punishment unlike anything else..." How could that possibly be, there's little more you could do right. "Nod if you understand" I do so in fear of what else is left.

My day returns to normal chores, a break from the straining of my boypussy. The house looks good, you and your friend satisfied by the work being done. Every now and then you ask for this or that, a drink or a massage or whatever you want. I'm a servant now and all they're required to do is serve.

The day is strangely easy, I mean in comparison to some of the others. But the eyes on me make me feel a mix of shame and lust. It's like hunters watching prey. Bending over is met with either giggles and small laughs or a quick hand to grasp it.

"Okay sissy, it's time to say goodbye." I look up and courtesy at your friend who is leaving. I did it. I survived this day. My fractured ego hasn't been broken any further today. At least that's what I hoped. "Right, let's get you clean. You've been filthy for too long." I nod in agreement. I know how hot it's been in here, I know what it may reveal.

My second skin is removed, a temporary reprise from my torment. You sit me in the shower cubicle. A cold shower shocks my body, I shudder. You place a plastic cock on the shower wall. "You can entertain yourself with this". You want me to suck it I presume rather than place silly bubbles on it. I start sucking. "Oh, I said you can. Not do it. But I'm glad to see how well you've taken to it."

Fuck, you're right. I just assumed. You laugh, it's getting easy for you. "Okay dry yourself up, you need to clean this for tomorrow." I nod, I haven't really clocked it but since I've had the gag on me I've not needed to speak and now I'm not even doing it when I can. With warm water and a bit of time, I carefully wipe and clean my second skin. Tapping it dry with a towel. "I think it's time for bed, don't you. Don't worry you can put this back on tomorrow. Now go to sleep."