Your New Rubber Maid Pt. 03

Story Info
Remaid in a shinier image. Acceptance.
2.3k words
4.48
4.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake. I wonder what fresh hell awaits me today, yet I feel.. Odd? There's a sense of anticipating, a perverse lust for what torment lies next. The other thing that grabs me... I feel cold? Naked? I look down, there's nothing unusual right? I look up and see my second skin, my lovely breasts and hips all waiting for me. I can't believe how much I want to put them on.

You make your way into the room, seeing my ogling my new self. You take my hand and place me inside once again. My tits are back, my hips are in full swing and my stunning skin returned. I open my mouth once more to feel my face, my true face come back. A familiar click at the back of my neck, but this time I don't panic or reach for it. I simply allow it.

You leave me to it, chores need to be done once more. But the monotony of them is interrupted, a knock on the door. "Go get it." I make my way to the door, despite how much I fear who is on the other side, I have a weird amount of trust that it won't be too bad.

My suspicions are correct, it's your friend but there's another girl here. I let them both in curtseying as they enter. The girl responds in kind. I'm a little confused but I walk them into the living room where you await.

"Oh this is your girl?" You stand up and start paying attention to her. Admiring her clothes, her makeup, her hair and I'm... I'm getting jealous. The realisation that I'm no longer the object of your attention is painful. If I'm not getting attention then what is my purpose here?

You nod appreciatively at this girl and look at me. You smile, knowing what will happen next. "So it's release and reward time for your girl?" Oh... I'm the reward. The other girl nods. Your friend pulls a key and makes her way to the sissy's cage. Click. The girl smiles excitedly. "Okay my sissy doll, you know what to do." I do... I walk up to her, and gently fall to my knees. This... I actually love this. It's a girl, a stunning girl who wants to have sex with me. Who wants to be with me, even for a brief moment. Yeah she has a dick, but I don't care. Is this actually my reward?!

You can tell she's excited, who wouldn't. She's gripping my head tightly, she's waited so long and now the feeling is overwhelming her. I get it, if our positions were reversed, I'd probably be doing the same thing. Her grip tightens, her mind and mine are racing, but she recovers herself and opts to go slow. Savouring the moment.

Her nature means that the slow pace doesn't last she wants release and she speeds up, her soft feminine moans are exciting me, I want to feel good, I want her to feel good. I assist bobbing my head. If she releases and I'm a part of it, will I feel some semblance of satisfaction too?! She's nearing completion and then it happens, a salty bitter taste in my mouth, she pulls out shooting the rest of her sissygoo onto my latex skin. It was only a brief time but who can blame her. You walkover scoop the amount off my face and place your fingers inside my gag for me to reclaim. Exploring with my tongue I finally clean up to your standards. I see around the side that my fellow sissy has been returned to her cage too.

The rest of the day is strange, I finish my tasks, I half expected her to be helping but she gets to sit and wait alongside the two of you. Eventually you finally pipe up. "I think it's time." I'm confused, time for what? Round two?

Oh what I'd give for round two. But it's not, you seem to be looking for things, until you return to the room. Everyone is ready but for what? "Let's go. We've got a party to go to." You're joking? There's no way I can go outside, even if it is night time. A gentle push on my back takes me toward the door and with an extra shove through it.

Making my way with this strange entourage, my dainty steps slow and panicked trying to almost reverse my way to the safety of my room but you gently push and for some reason that's enough to keep me going for a few more steps until we arrive at the car.

The sissies get in the back, you and your friend up front. We drive, I intentionally face away from the window. I don't want to be seen, I know I won't be recognised, I mean how could I, my entire identity is hidden but even so, there's a thought at the back of my head as if someone will see through it.

The car finally stops, I have no idea where we are, it's not quite an industrial estate but it's clearly not residential. Everyone leaves the car, I think about staying still until my door opens and you pull me out.

We walk, it's uneven and I barely know how to walk on a good floor. I awkwardly reach out to hold your arm for support. You let out a small laugh, escorting me to the doors. A pair of black wooden doors don't really suggest anything about the place. However when they open a secret world appears. Velvet cushioned walled hallway, and a black vinyl flooring.

Inside it's populated, with people like us. Dommes, masters, mistresses, slaves, sissies and submissives. I half expect my night to be a night of extreme use but it's strange, you make no effort to offer out my services and no one is trying extremely hard to use. I don't get it, was I expecting people to flock to me, like I was something incredible... Here not only am I a doll losing my original sense of self... But I'm not even unique. I'm just another fuckdoll on display. It's comforting and disappointing in equal measure.

Hours pass, as I spend time sitting next to you whilst you engage in conversation. I wait, for a purpose, for something to do but strangely nothing comes. Every now and then you're invited to a conversation and you're gone for a while whilst I sit. A few people take note of me every now and then but none really act. Eventually time passes enough, the party has gone on long enough and you decide it's time to leave. I... I don't know what to think? I'm glad I wasn't used... I'm disappointed in not being used. What was the purpose of this?

The drive home I'm in my own head, trying to work out your intentions. I don't even realise that we've returned to your home. "Sleep." I feel tired, exhausted, everything has caught up to me.

Day 8

Morning comes, the disappointment of yesterday was on my mind. Was I not good enough? Was I not pretty enough? I stand up looking at the mirror, admiring my own figure, trying to pose in a seductive nature. I don't even notice that you're in the doorway looking at me. Smiling at my efforts.

"What's wrong my sissy doll? Are you jealous? Were you expecting more?" I jump at your words, I try and shake my head but you just laugh. "Well don't worry I have a surprise... In fact it should be coming at any moment." There's a knock on the door. Is it someone from last night? Another sissy? There's a small spring in my step but I haven't completely registered it. I open the door, still a touch hesitant but open to the idea.

It's a man... of course it is, but not one I recognise, I don't seem to recall if this man was at the party last night. I'd say I'm sweating but the latex skin means you'd never know. "Courtesy for the gentleman" I do so... it's incredible how far I've fallen. "So it's 100 to use this cock sleeve," the man says. Wait cocksleeve?! Use?!?! No way today this stops. I'm putting my foot down.

"For an hour, yes. Double for bareback." There's an exchange of cash. "Dolly, why don't you take him to your room." I start walking. What?! Why?! No, why am I doing this? I sit on the bed... he sits beside me. This is fucked up right?! This can't be happening right. He leans over and pushes me on the bed. I have the strength to fight it so why aren't I?!

He breathes heavily, I can smell it. It's horrible this gross looking guy is going to defile me and yet I'm excited. He removes his underwear. Waving his cock around my mouth. He pushes it in with no resistance.

What resistance could I even provide, my hands are useless, my mouth perpetually open from the gag. My tongue? Won't that just make him feel better? It's too late it's started, I feel his hands gripping my second skin, pushing and pulling me in a rhythm.

I feel my body shake and lose balance, I place my locked mittened hands around his waist to support myself. My "client" seems to like that and picks up pace. After he's finished with my mouth pussy, he pulls it out. Slapping my face with it once again. I've never really understood why they do this but this is all that I can ponder too now. After he's had his fun, he guides me onto my front. My huge pink tits resting under me, my second skin is opened over my boipussy.

I know what comes next, a sharp inhale as I feel tight, my boipussy is under attack, you stand in the doorway watching, counting money in your hand. My breathing is heavy. I'm enjoying myself, I really am. I don't want to but I am.

Eventually I feel warmth, a large grunt behind me as I can feel my fuckdoll pussy filling up. A large slap hits my arse, perking me up. The gentleman seems satisfied. He leaves the room and the house quite promptly. I lay waiting. I have no idea what to do. There's cum in my arse and I don't know what to do with it. My stupor is broken, "You think that you can lay like that all day? You've got things to be doing, remember." I stand up, you're talking about chores. I begin making my way out of the room before you stop me. "Courtesy and thank me." I do so.

The chores of my day start, the cum of my pussy slowly leaks out onto my latex legs. You walk over and pin me against the wall before moving your hands between my hands to wipe it and return it to me through my mouth. My chores are interrupted by a few more members of the public. Eventually the day comes to an end.

I wake once more, my mind immediately asks a question, it's repressed... "What happens tomorrow?" I have work, I have commitments to life. I have life outside of this second skin, even if I've become accustomed to it.

You enter the room, I stand to attention. My clit or bulge or whatever it is now is alerted to the sight of you. My skin is removed, you haven't said a word as you lead me to the shower. You're not watching me for the first time. I wash myself but I'm still confused.

As I make my way into the room, you look at me, key in your hand. A folder seems to be on the table. You beckon me over and open the folder. It's evidence. I'm fucked. It's photos of the week, it's videos of me engaging in sexual activities, the angles are perfect, they hide any sight of locks or force and show me voluntarily doing these acts.

"You've been such a good girl over this week... I think you should stay longer... What about you?" There's a hint of malice in your voice. I agree. It's all I can do now. You smile, you gesture towards a small chest. There are a few ambiguous unisex clothes. Not manly enough to be called mens, but not feminine enough for suspicion to arise. "From now on, your work life will be uninterrupted. You've gotta pay rent and buy toys and decorate your room. But as soon as you return, you're too change into your second skin, your maid attire and get back to work. Do you understand?" I nod.

"Good, let's mark this occasion with a celebration. I think it's time you can shoot your sissygoo for the first time since coming here don't you?" You caress my legs and clit, before the padlock falls and the cage comes off.

"Look at this beautiful girl" you gesture to the evidence folder. To the photos and the videos. "Do it for her, do it for you." I'm the same as the sissy who came to visit before me. I'm caught wanting to explode but knowing that my release may not come for a long time yet.

I stare at my photos and visage. Was I that slutty? Was I that desperate? Look at me, this evidence is so convincing, even I think this whore wanted it completely without provocation. I'm breathing heavily, no way it's barely been any time but I'm ready to explode. This girl, this version of me... Am I in love with her?

Time slows, my mind races. Knowing that once I release, I will be trapped. Once I'm trapped, I'll be free to be her. I explode. My breathing is heavy but lightens... There's a mess on the table... I should clean that up.