Your New Shoulder Devil Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like?" Angelina asked.

"It's," giggle, "it's really," he hid his face behind his hands.

"I think you look cute," Angelina said, "I always wanted to dress a boy up girly. You're a lot cooler about it than lots of boys would be."

"Oh yeah," Rose added, hands running down his back, "it makes you look way more fuckable."

This seemed to make him nervous. "Yeah?"

"Yeah..." Rose's hands found his ass, and she started drumming out a series of loud smacks onto both his buttocks; he flinched forward, but Rose grabbed his asscheeks and pulled him back toward her, rubbing her cock along his crack as she squeezed him, "Goddamn I'm gonna destroy your big fat ass."

Ryan let out a timid whine.

"We're going to be nice, right Rose?" Angelina could hear in her own voice that her confidence was faltering.

Rose seemed to detect it too. "You keep saying that," she said, a wicked smirk on her lips.

Angelina glanced back at Valerie, who was still leaning against the wall, on her phone, no sign of engagement. Alright, she thought, it's on me. Try to calm him. Try to be calm. "One thing I've found," God, her voice still sounded nervous, but she descended to her knees, "is that getting a cock up my ass feels a lot better if my dick is getting played with," and she rubbed her face against the boy's still-hard cock. "Can I show you?"

"Uhh, sure, sure-- Hah!"

Angelina took his cock into her mouth. Average sized, much more manageable than Rose's, she took it balls deep in seconds. She looked up at Ryan, and his frilly black bra, his mouth open in an expression of bliss before, "Wow! Ahhhh, Jesus..."

Rose had slammed into him. Ryan's lips had tightened into a wince, yes, but in time with the thrust Angelina could taste a large burst of salty precum shooting out of his cock. She sucked it down, drawing another noise of pleasure from Ryan's lips. Intoxicating. She lapped around the underside of his cockhead with her tongue, gently caressing his balls with her fingers. It wasn't long before Angelina could feel the impact of Rose fucking into him, Ryan making, "Ah, ah, ah," noises on each thrust. He sounded lost, drunk on pleasure.

"Wow, you really like this, huh?" Rose teased.

"I, oh, I don't know," Ryan gasped.

"Liar," Rose shot back, "you look like you're about to jizz right now dude. You really are a born anal slut. Lucky we found you."

"Ohhhh..."

Angelina felt Ryan's legs stiffen, more precum flooded into her mouth. She didn't want him to cum just yet, she had another idea. She slid the cock out of her mouth, "Hey Rose?"

Rose paused. "Yeah?"

Angelina looked up at Ryan. "I'm curious if he's ever gotten to fuck a girl up the ass before."

Ryan shook his head, "N-no, never."

"Well," Angelina got down on the floor on her back, lifting her legs up so her gaping hole was on display, "want me to be your first?"

Ryan stood, paralyzed, looking at Angelina's ass with something like longing in his eyes. Rose bent down and said into his ear, "Damn, she's an even bigger slut than you."

This made him smile, though he still couldn't quite seem to make himself say anything.

"C'mon," Rose coaxed, "get down on your knees, and fuck her," she gave Ryan a nibble on the neck, "and I'll keep fucking you. A lot of people dream their whole lives about being in that position. Go for it."

Ryan nodded, still nervous, "Alright." He went to his knees, leaning over Angelina, and after a bit of fumbling he slid his cock into her loose hole.

"Hnh!" A little too fast, yes, but Ryan was smaller than Rose and Angelina was still open wide, she adjusted quickly.

Ryan paused at her noise. "Are you okay?"

"Oh yeah," Angelina nodded, "you can start moving."

Cautiously, he started sliding his cock in and out of her. It was only a few seconds before Rose got down behind him and shoved herself back in. He stiffened, sharp, "Hah! Ah!" sounds. No attempt to escape, but Rose wrapped her arms around his belly, as if trying to prevent him getting away.

"Let's see what you can do," Rose said, "rocking back and forth on us. Do you think you can make us both cum that way?"

"Uhh, I can try!"

He began rocking like Rose said, slowly, gingerly, at first, but as it continued he started moving faster between them. It didn't take long, Angelina noticed, for him to stop giving her deep thrusts, instead giving shallow little thrusts as he focused on keeping Rose's cock deep inside him.

"Wowww," Rose ran nails down his belly, "you're really starting to love that dick, huh?"

"It's," heavy gasp, "easier when I get to do it at my own pace, I guess."

"Well hey," Rose said, "do you think your own pace is gonna be enough to get me off?"

"Uhhh, I hope so."

"Heh. You know if you can't get me off I'll go back to ramming you. That's okay, right?"

"Uhhh..."

"Hey," Angelina pushed her ass forward so that the cock went deep into her again, rubbing something pleasurable inside her, "don't forget about me."

No reply from Ryan, just a gasp of ecstasy. Angelina decided to keep pushing her ass against his cock.

"Oh, so we're done letting him go at his own pace? Sweet," and Rose started thrusting into him again.

"Ohhh..." His mouth open, his eyes closed, his head thrown back, expression of someone consumed by pleasure, Angelina could feel his desperate deep thrusts.

"See, that's the face a total slut makes," Rose said, "hmmm, we've turned you out, you're our plaything now, we're gonna use you all night--"

"Hoh! Ohhh!" Angelina could tell that was the orgasm, sharp bursts of motion as he unloaded in her.

But as the orgasm came to a finish, Angelina could see he was getting sensitive; a tensing of his body, an attempt at withdrawal from Angelina's hole before, "Ow!" Rose fucked him hard, pushing him forward, causing his cock to go back up her. Rose seemed to be increasing her intensity, he tried for a few moments to be quiet before, "Ow! HEY!"

"What's the matter slut?" Rose asked. "You know we still need to get ours, right? Both of us."

"Rose," Angelina wanted to sound scolding, but it came out as more of a whine, too weak, dammit. She shimmied backward, away from his softening cock.

"Hng, if you can't pleasure Angelina with your dick, then I guess I'll just have to shove your head down so you can deep throat her--"

"Rose, don't do that," Angelina insisted, "please, just stop. He was enjoying himself, can't we just--

"Well, I still haven't cum yet," Rose said, a performative pouty voice, "neither have you."

"I'm fine with not--"

"But I wanna see you cum," Rose shot back. "Hmmm, I crave it."

"I don't care, I don't wanna do this to him, I'm out."

"Well," Rose's face curled into an evil grin, "if you're out, then I guess that's that." To Ryan, she said, "You still wanna get me off, right?"

Ryan gave a nervous nod. "Definitely, d-don't wanna be selfish."

"Aw, so thoughtful. Get on your hands and knees, sweetie."

He bent forward to assume the position. Wary glance back at Rose when he felt her hands on his ass.

"Let me know if it's too much for you," Rose said, her eyes glowing with predatory intent, "okay?"

He nodded.

Rose roughly plunged the length of her cock into him and held it deep.

"OW! TOO MUCH!" he squealed.

No reply, she just started sliding her cock out, only to drive it back in with punishing speed.

"HEY! I said it was too much."

"Oh, I wasn't going to stop," Rose said, slamming him again.

"AUGH!"

"I just wanted to hear you say it."

With that, she went savage, fast dirty rough thrusting. His face screwed up, he struggled, fighting to get away until she wrestled him to the ground beneath her and held him down as she fucked, fucked, fucked, as he squalled and wriggled to no avail. "I can't," he was close to sobbing, "I can't--"

"Can't do shit about it? Yeah." Rose cackled. "Oh, Angie, could you get over here?"

Angelina was sitting on the floor, looking down at the ground, trying not to think, trying not to be here. "Why?"

"I wanna watch you jerk off. Hmmm," a deep growl as she thrust into Ryan again, "I want you to cum on his face for me."

"Rose." A pleading tone. "I don't want to be part of this."

"You're already part of it dumbass," Rose replied, and then, in a more coaxing voice, "It'll be super hot. Get me off faster. Kind of a mercy for poor Ry-Ry, don't you think?"

Fine. Angelina got up to kneel in front of Ryan. God, he still looked close to tears as Rose kept fucking into him. It was shameful, she thought, that her cock was still hard through all this.

And yet... Ryan looked up at her, and through the pain on his face there was an unmistakable glint of attraction, something in the way his eyes caught on her body, the look of longing when their eyes met.

Rose was lying on top of Ryan, and put her face close to his. "Like what you see?"

"Y-yeah."

"Hmmm, I do too," Rose said, leering at Angelina. "Give us a show, sweetheart."

So Angelina began jerking herself, looking down as Rose kept rutting Ryan, trying to find the spectacle erotic... Well, that wasn't difficult really, she had always found Rose's roughness desperately hot. As much as it still looked like Ryan was hurting, she envied his position, she wanted to be beneath Rose again, full of her cock. She felt bad for him, yes, but his pain was an opportunity to witness Rose's power over another body, her lust, her domination, her sadistic glee. Angelina was tempted to think that made it okay.

Her attention was caught by a deep growl from Rose. "Ohhh, you absolute whore." She looked up at Angelina, eyes glowing. "You know this little bitch is pushing his ass into my thrusts?" She gave his hair a tug. "Why you doin' that, huh?"

"It," gasp, "I don't know, it makes it feel better."

"Heh. You like it when I go deep?" Hard slam.

"AH! Y-yeah, I guess, I-- ah! Think you might make me cum again."

"Hmmm," she kissed his cheek, "you slut," kiss, "fuckpig," kiss, "cumrag. I'm gonna ruin you, I'm gonna break your brain you little cocksleeve."

It was bringing Angelina closer to know that Ryan was enjoying himself again, yes, but the corruption talk, it seemed, was also a big turn on. Angelina found herself jerking hard, her body going taut.

"Hmm, you know my Angelina was a good girl a week ago," Rose went on. "But I broke her brain too, made her into a complete degenerate. Hehe, she's got no morals, no judgment, just a filthy cumdump whore, and that's what you're gonna--"

"OHHH!" Even as the first spurt of semen blasted out of her, Angelina felt shamed that that sort of talk had gotten her off, but God, in this moment all she wanted was to be Rose's degenerate cumdump whore.

"Hmm, get it on his face," Rose rumbled.

So Angelina angled her cock toward Ryan's face; cute how eager he looked, how he gasped and giggled as spurt after spurt fell onto his face and started running down his cheeks.

As Angelina collapsed to a sitting position in front of them, spent, Rose took a big lick of the cum on Ryan's face. "Hehe, you liked that didn't you?"

"Uh huh," Ryan nodded. He hadn't stopped shoving his ass back into her thrusts, and by the look on his face, somehow both dazed and focused, mouth hanging open, Angelina thought he was on the verge of another orgasm.

"Hmmm. Big cumslut now, aren't you. No going back now."

"Ohhhh," his eyes closed, "I'm so close, I'm gonna burst again."

"Yeah? Then burst. It'll make you mine for good," Rose murmured.

His whole body shook beneath her, mouth open wide, divine look of ecstasy.

But once it was over he started letting out tender noises, "Oh, oh, oh, ow, ow..."

"Heh heh. I'm so close now baby," Rose murmured.

"It, hah, it's a lot."

"Good."

"It hurts-- AH!"

She fucked into him even harder. "Mmmmm, good."

"Nnh, nnh," God, she was going rough, her whole body taut, arms under his body to grip him as she gave deep slams over and over, so fast, Angelina knew how bad it must hurt, "ohhh, I think you're gonna break me!"

"Yeah?" No mercy, just excitement. "Then break, bitch. Fuck," deep grunt, "I want you to BREAK!"

And with a fierce growl and an emphatic thrust she pushed herself over the edge, fucking her load into him in a series of sharp, spasmodic ruts.

When it was over and she was still inside him, he let out a heavy sigh of relief, which was interrupted by a giggle as Rose began kissing around his cheek. "Hmmm, that was good sweetheart."

"I'm glad," he said, and he seemed like it, big stupid relieved grin on his face.

"Did you have fun?" Rose asked.

"Uhhhh," he tensed somewhat, "parts of it were really nice. It was a lot, I don't know."

"Hmm. You'll get used to it," kiss. "You know we're all doing this again, right?"

"Um, maybe," Ryan said, "I don't know, I'd have to--"

"Oh no, you're not getting it." Rose had a cruel smirk now. "Did you get everything, Veebie dear?"

"Yep."

At this Angelina turned back to look at Valerie, still leaning against the wall, still with her phone up. Oh, God, Angelina hadn't thought anything of it before, but the angle she was holding her phone... She was filming this.

"So, here's the deal sweet Ry-Ry," Rose went on, "if you don't want video footage of you cumming twice with a dick up your ass to be released, if you don't want everyone on campus to see you with fresh cum on your face, if you don't want them to know what a little buttslut you are," she stroked his shoulders with her nails, "then you're gonna come every time we call you, no hesitation, no question, no complaint. Understood?"

Ryan was very still, looking at the floor, a strange sort of dull crushed fear in his eyes.

"Understood?" Rose's voice had gone deeper, a hint of menace.

He sighed. "A-alright."

"Good boy." Rose kissed his cheek again. "Don't look so fuckin' miserable, dude, you know you'll keep cumming from this."

"It'll get easier," Valerie added; Angelina noticed she had the warm encouraging voice back on. "We'll help you through it."

He looked defeated. "Okay."

"Alright, let's get out of here," Rose said. She pulled herself off of Ryan and stood up to stretch. "Where's my fucking jeans?"

"They're in the other room I guess," Angelina mumbled. She looked over at Ryan, lying with his face down on the floor. All this, and they were blackmailing him now? She felt gross, irredeemable. She wanted to be away from this. "I'll go grab our stuff," and she rose to her feet.

As she walked toward the door, Ryan ran up behind her and wrapped his arms around her, holding her tight.

"Aww, Ryan has a favorite," Rose teased. "It's cause she let you hit it, isn't it?"

"She's gonna be the only one," Valerie added, "don't get your hopes up."

Ryan didn't respond, just gave Angelina a squeeze.

"Gawd, I'll just grab our stuff if you can't peel him off you." Rose gave Ryan's ass a loud smack as she walked past, and slammed the door behind her.

When Rose was gone, Angelina turned around so she could hug Ryan back. He buried his face against her breasts. "How are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm scared," he said.

"Oh, we know you had some fun though," Valerie said in her lilting voice. Angelina glared at her. Funny how the conscience worked; none of what Valerie had done here was okay, but Angelina had been smitten with her until the blackmail thing. Now, she kind of hated her, hated how manipulative the sweet voice was.

"I did have some fun," Ryan conceded, "but that scares me too. I don't know. Boys aren't supposed to do stuff like this."

"Boys can do whatever they like," Valerie said, stepping forward to give his back a stroke. "There's no rules, if you had fun then that's a good thing. You get to be whoever you want to be in this life."

Angelina sighed. "That is true. Nothing happened in here that you should be ashamed of." To Valerie, "What's, uh, gonna happen to him now?"

"I don't know." Valerie did actually look a bit guilty now. "Quite possibly Rose will never call on him again. She has blackmail tapes on lots of boys she never actually went back for. She just likes wielding power over them. But maybe," Valerie shrugged. She turned so that her back was facing the mirror and in a low voice said, "If Rose ever gives you trouble, either of you, go for her nipples. It's her weak spot."

Angelina nodded. "Good to know. And, uh, what about you Valerie?"

Before Valerie could answer, the door swung open again. Rose flung Angelina's skirt at the back of her head. "Alright, get dressed bitch, I'm trying to get out of here." As she passed Ryan, she gave his ass another smack. "You're still naked huh? Well," she unclasped the bra, "except for this. You just can't stop," ass smack, "presenting your big fat booty to us, huh?"

"I'll get dressed, fine," Ryan mumbled, peeling himself off of Angelina to put on his clothes.

As Angelina put her skirt back on, her eyes moved between Rose and Valerie, watching them both, hoping they wouldn't do anything else to Ryan.

"What about me?" Valerie said. "Oh, I don't know. Maybe I'll leave Ryan alone... Unless he wants more of his favorite TA. What do you think, Ryan?"

He shrugged stiffly.

"Well, think about it. Hehe, I'll be thinking about it." She gave his hair a stroke. "I could give you lessons until you're a consummate lover."

"Will," he paused, "will anything you teach me help with, you know, real girls?"

Heavy silence. Rose stiffened, glaring at Ryan. Valerie glanced warily at Rose. "What do you mean by 'real girls', Ryan?"

"You know what I mean by real girls." Sulky voice.

"Ryan, dear," Valerie had a cautious scolding tone, "futas are real girls. It's not nice to say that we're not."

Rose growled, "If you need me to teach you a lesson about that--"

"I'm sure he doesn't," Valerie cut her off, "isn't that right Ryan?"

Ryan glanced over at Rose. "Yeah. Sorry." To Angelina, "Could you maybe walk me back to my dorm?"

"She's actually coming back to my place," Rose said, calm now, conversational, "if you want a ride that's fine, but I'm gonna make a stop at home first. Hmmm, I'm sure my roommates would love running a train on your juicy ass--"

"No, no, I'll walk alone," he said, before scurrying out into the hall.

Rose clicked her tongue. "Shame. Oh well," conspiratorial glance over at Angelina, "we can bring him over some other time."

In a small voice, Angelina said, "Yep."

Rose tilted her head toward the door. "You ready to go?"

Angelina nodded. As they walked out Valerie groused, "I guess I'll just clean the jizz off the floor by myself then, huh?"

Rose turned back and put a hand over her heart. "That's so sweet of you. Byeeee!"

Walking down the stairs, Rose said to Angelina, "You did... well, good I guess. Took a big step into depravity."

"Yup," Angelina replied, sullen.

Rose glanced over at her, seemed to be studying her. "I think you made it a lot better for him, honest."

"Mkay."

"I wish you'd been mean, even a little bit." She reached over and pinched Angelina's cheek.

"Stop it--"

"You were sooooo sweet to him. Heartwarming, really."

"Thanks."

They walked in silence the rest of the way to the car. As Rose tore down the road toward Sodom House, Angelina spoke up, "I really liked," but she trailed off.

Rose looked at her, expectant.

"I liked watching how Valerie did him," Angelina confessed.

"Oh yes," Rose nodded. "God, I'm obsessed with how she does it. I really want to make you more like her. I think you have it in you."

"Maybe," Angelina replied. "I think I did sort of draw on her energy, I guess, when I went in to talk to him."

"Hell yeah! I mean, Valerie would never let him put it up her ass, but--"

"Well, I'm not a clone of her," Angelina said testily. "I'm not gonna record anyone without their permission, either."

Rose raised an eyebrow. "That's your fucking line in the sand? What, like, does it make it more acceptable if there's no evidence? Is that ethical philosophy?"