Your New Shoulder Devil Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, no, just," she felt stupid now, she was groping around in her mind for a justification of what had seemed obvious a second ago, "if you're using it to blackmail him, of course that makes it worse. Like it's not just something we're doing to him in the moment, that makes it a sustained act of, well," she sighed, "domination."

Rose had a maddening smug smirk. "Sweetheart, this wasn't just something we did in the moment. Bitch is gonna be thinking about this for the rest of his life, even if we don't come back for him."

Angelina contemplated this. "If you do ever make him... play with you again," she said, "I want to be there for it." She wanted to at least soothe the damage Rose inflicted.

Rose punched her arm. "Fuck yes."

About a minute passed. "Oh, and by the way," Rose said, "next time, you're gonna put your dick inside the boy. I enjoyed you taking some initiative this time, but I wanna see you penetrate someone."

"So, there's gonna be a next time?" Angelina asked.

"Oh yes," Rose shot an evil grin at her. "There's no escape for you now, sweetheart. I want more of you. And I get what I want."

They pulled into the driveway of Sodom House. As they walked up to the porch, Rose turned around and wrapped her arms around Angelina. "One last taste," she said, then kissed her lips.

Angelina kissed back. She'd been feeling weird and stale and guilty ever since leaving the Psychology building, but now, tasting Rose's mouth, feeling Rose's hands on her body, she felt warmth, comfort, gorgeous abandon, take me, use me, make me your creature. She wrapped her arms around Rose and chanced to play with her hair, before running her nails down Rose's back to her ass and, after a pause, squeezing.

Rose let out a, "Mm!" noise and pulled her lips away to whisper into Angelina's ear, "You like my ass?"

Angelina was worried she'd crossed a line. "I, uh, mostly think about your cock," she said.

"That doesn't answer my question. Hehe," Rose stroked Angelina's cheek, "if you came into a room to find me drunk, semiconscious, helpless, bent over a table... what would you do? Do you think you could help yourself?"

Angelina blinked. "Ummm..."

"Would you do it sweet like Valerie does?" She sounded so eager.

"I'd do it for you, Mistress," Angelina murmured.

Rose snorted. "You'd be doing it for yourself, whore. I'm the domme, of course I'd have to punish you for that. Savagely. But there can be no punishment without misbehavior. Mmmm, you've been getting off easy so far, but I'd love to really go to work on you, tie you up, leave your body bruised and beaten."

Oh, that scared her. "Maybe someday," and she tried to pull away from the embrace.

But Rose held her tight. "Definitely someday."

Not making eye contact, "Okay."

"No. What do we say?"

Angelina inhaled deeply. "Yes Mistress."

"Good girl. Alright, let's go in."

Inside, Iris and Ganza were passed out on the couch, both with their pants down. Dominique was in the big chair, still awake, holding her solo cup. Angelina could tell looking at her that she was plastered. Dominique turned her head toward them. Big drunken grin, "Heyyyy ladies."

Rose looked around the room. "Any boys here?"

"Nahhh, we sorta," she trailed off here, and paused for a long moment before saying, "just played with each other."

"Lame." Rose breezed over to the chair and started lifting Dominique to her feet. "Alright girl," she said, "get out of my chair."

"Oh," Dominique wasn't standing under her own power at all, leaning on Rose as Rose dragged her toward where Angelina stood, "I hope you don't minnnnd me sittinggg in it," she slurred.

"I just think you girls should get home," Rose said, "I'm fuckin' tired, wanna go see Dolly."

"Oh, right. Dolly," Dominique mumbled, then, "Whoa!"

Rose shoved her at Angelina; Angelina almost fell beneath Dominique's weight, but backed up and braced herself against the wall. Dominique fell against her, running a hand over her face. "Heyyyy roomie," she said, her voice affectionate.

"Domi," Angelina said, "I can't carry you back, you need to be able to stand."

"Mkayyy." Dominique pulled back and stood a few feet away, arms out to stabilize herself. A large wobble made Angelina think she would fall, but she stayed upright. "Will you," hiccup, "walk with an arm around me, Ange?"

"Of course, yeah," Angelina said.

Behind Dominique, Angelina could see Rose, examining a cylindrical black object that she'd picked up off the table. Fury in her eyes, Angelina couldn't account for why. "I'm gonna go talk to Dolly," she said, before storming toward the stairwell.

When the door slammed shut, Dominique said to Angelina, "We should get out of here," and she reached out to her.

Angelina wrapped an arm around Dominique and, together, they staggered toward the door. "So," Angelina asked in a hushed voice, "did you do it?"

"Hehe yeah," hiccup, "we need to be gone."

Dolly was lounging on her and Rose's bed. She'd been turning over in her head how to engage with Rose when she returned, but hearing the angry stomps as Rose ascended the staircase, she resolved to play mild and oblivious.

Death glare when Rose entered. Dolly felt a nervous gurgle in her stomach, but she was used to being afraid of Rose. "Something the matter?"

Rose stomped toward her computer chair and collapsed angrily into it, slumping her head on the desk.

Dolly spent a moment watching her. "There weren't as many viewers on the livestream as normal, presumably because you weren't there. But we got some pretty good donations. Oh, and I got the really wide dildo up my ass--"

"Of course you did."

Disconcerting response. "Alright," Dolly said in a calm voice, "something's bothering you."

No reply.

"Did Valerie say something to make you mad, is that it?"

Rose produced the Mace, slamming it on the desk. "What was this doing downstairs?"

Dolly blinked. Shitshitfuckfuckfuck. She shrugged. "I dunno."

"Mm."

Dolly twisted at a bit of bedsheet. "I haven't been good about keeping it on my person, I know. But really, Rose, I think the girls know better than to try anything."

"Oh yeah?" Rose sprang from her seat to the bed, taking Dolly underneath her, holding her by two fistfuls of hair and staring directly into her eyes, fire burning. Through clenched teeth, "You haven't been unfaithful to me, now, have you Dolly? You haven't let them play with you, right?"

Dolly's heart was beating fast. Probably unwise to use this line, but she couldn't help herself. "Oh Rose, I've been every bit as faithful as you have."

Sharp inhalation. "You fuckin' sure about that?"

"Well," Dolly said, "is there something you'd like to confess?"

At this, Rose's lip twitched. She released Dolly's hair and threw her face down into Dolly's chest. "Insolent slut. I don't like that you don't trust me."

Dolly resisted the urge to knee Rose in the groin. She started stroking Rose's hair. "I don't like that you don't trust me."

Rose lay, quiet and tense. "Maybe your stupid paranoia from earlier is spreading."

Evil lying bitch. "Maybe."

"Just, I saw the Mace down there and I had this thought... Keep it with you. I don't want those bitches getting ideas."

"I will."

Her body relaxed. She nuzzled her nose against Dolly's chest. "Hmmm, I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you tomorrow."

"Nice." Now that the conflict seemed to have been averted, Dolly was left with a sense of strangeness. In this room, alone with Rose, used to feel like home. It was the only thing that ever had. Everything felt different now. She wasn't sure she even wanted Rose to fuck her anymore.

Ah well. No actual choice in the matter, ha ha. Made it easier. She lay stroking Rose's hair until she was sure Rose was asleep.

"I wanna sit," Dominique gurgled.

Angelina sighed. "We're almost there. You're doing sooo good." She noticed she was using the gentle coaxing Valerie voice.

"I don' think I like alcohol that much," Dominique moaned.

"It seems like you overdid it."

"Yeah." Her head bobbled. "Ange, I'm thinkin' differently about shit now."

"Oh?"

"Like, okay, I didn't fool around with the others, that was me lying cause what actually happened is we all fucked Dolly, right, and I didn' want Rose to know. But they," she lurched to the side, Angelina had to tug her forward, "they started talking like they were gonna fuck me. Like they were just gonna do it, like I didn't have a choice. I didn't like that. Felt bad. Really fucked with me."

"Uh huh." What did it say about Angelina, then, that she got such a charge out of Rose giving her orders? That she liked having her choice taken away?

"And like, I thought Dolly was fine with what Rose did, but she's not." Little stumble, but she caught herself, "She seemed all fucked up about it. I dunno... I don't think I wanna be like them, not really."

"Oh." Angelina felt a stab of guilt. Almost certainly, they'd all left Ryan with some sort of trauma. Angelina had been figuring that Dominique, at least, wouldn't judge her for her part in it; she'd been kind of hoping Dominique would think it was hot that she'd participated. Now she wasn't sure if she wanted to confess it. "That's good." Deep breath. "I don't think it's a good thing to be like them."

"Yeah." Dominique drunkenly groped at Angelina's back. "Are we still gonna fuck tomorrow?"

"If you still want me," Angelina said, "after I tell you what I did."

"Ohhh, have you been a bad girl? I could punish you for what you did," Dominique planted a kiss on Angelina's cheek.

The warm feeling flooded back over her. "I'd like that."

"Good, good. Only if you like it."

Angelina smiled. Before she had the chance to respond, though, she felt a buzz in her purse. Too curious not to check her phone right there. Friend request from Ryan Gattic. Interesting...

Angelina wasn't sure what the ethical thing to do would be. Seemed wrong to take advantage of him again, but it seemed wrong to leave him alone. And if he wanted more... They were both Rose's victims, really. Maybe they should scratch each other's itches.

She accepted the request. "Hey Domi?"

"Myeah?"

"You promise you're not gonna do anything to anyone if they don't like it?"

"Yeah, yeah."

Angelina felt herself smirking. "Then there's someone I'd like you to meet."

TO BE CONTINUED