Your New Shoulder Devil Pt. 03

Story Info
Rose makes Angelina watch as Valerie seduces her student.
8.8k words
4.89
6.6k
11

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErinMaura
ErinMaura
513 Followers

This story contains scenes and themes of nonconsensual and semiconsensual, painful, reluctant sex, as well as blackmail and cheating. Proceed with caution.

It might be a while before the next update. Other projects require my focus. I will return.

*

No brakes, no turn signal, no warning, Rose just swerved into a parking lot in the center of campus and came to a sudden stop. Angelina sat there petrified, jumping at a clap on the shoulder from Rose. "C'mon Angie, let's go."

Heart beating fast, Angelina followed Rose in the direction of what she was pretty sure was the Psychology building. "Is this really where the show is?"

"Oh yeah. Valerie is a huge nerd, spends, like, all her time in this building. She left it unlocked for us," and Rose opened the door. She held a finger over her lips as she stepped inside.

Minimal light, unnerving quiet. When Rose led Angelina up the stairs the echoing of their footsteps seemed to fill the building. On the second floor, Rose unlocked an office and led Angelina inside. Normal room with chairs and desks, as far as Angelina could make out from the dim light that poured in from the hall. The only unusual thing was a long window covering most of the wall. "Stand against the glass, sweetheart," Rose said. "The show will be in that other room."

Angelina did as she was told, standing with her face against the glass. Once she was in position, the door to the hall closed, and the room was pitch-black. Footsteps toward her. Suddenly Rose's body was against her back. Sharp bite on her neck.

"Ow!"

"Try to be quiet, sweetie, I don't know how audible we are in here. Hmmm," hands running down her back now, "while we're watching I'm gonna fuck you. But first," she pulled Angelina's skirt down, "I'm gonna get you ready."

She descended to her knees and put her lips over Angelina's ass, running her tongue along her hole.

"Ah! Ohhh!" Such a weird sensation, so slimy and ticklish, but Angelina liked it; it reminded her of last time, made her feel like her ass was becoming a fuckhole. She felt herself starting to loosen from Rose's persistent prodding.

Rose pulled her mouth away to nibble at Angelina's buttock. "I said quiet." With that, she dove back between Angelina's cheeks and kept tonguing.

Heavy, blunted breaths now as Angelina struggled to keep quiet, ohhh God she wanted to cry out from pleasure.

Suddenly, the light turned on in the room on the other side of the window. Two people walked in, a tall girl with big round glasses and wavy brown hair, and a boy, short, about her age, heavyset with a round, kind face, who by all appearances was looking through the window directly at her as Rose ate her ass.

Feeling panicked, Angelina tried to pull away from the window; suddenly Rose was on her feet behind her and held her against the glass. "Don't worry," Rose breathed into her ear, "he can't see you."

The boy stepped toward the window, and put his hand on it. Angelina felt exposed. "Why did you, uh, wanna come here?" he asked.

The girl came up behind him and stroked his shoulder. "Well, I thought it'd be hot to have the big mirror, so we can watch ourselves." She wrapped arms around him and pulled him away from the glass. Little kiss on his cheek. "I've been looking forward to this all day. Take your clothes off."

She released his body. The boy peeled off his navy blue polo shirt; his pudgy torso was nearly hairless, only a small tuft near the notch in his collarbone. He put his hands on his belt, but here he hesitated, looking up at Valerie. She nodded. "Go on," an encouraging lilt, "I want to see all of you."

So he unfastened his belt and pulled down his jeans and boxers. Angelina felt Rose gasp against her. "Thick thighs," she murmured, "bet his ass is juicy."

As the boy peeled the wad of legwear off his ankles, Angelina felt Rose's hard cock against her ass. "Oh, and while we watch," Rose whispered, "you're gonna have me up your ass."

"Um," Angelina managed before, "Oh!" All at once Rose's cockhead was buried inside her, "Ohh--"

Rose's hand tight over her mouth, "Shut the fuck up," she hissed.

Indeed, the boy on the other side of the glass was looking around, "Did you hear something?"

Valerie shot a glare in the direction of the window. "Maybe. Sometimes you'll hear weird stuff in buildings at night. I'm pretty sure we're alone here though."

The boy still seemed nervous.

"Relax, if anyone catches us it'll be me that's in trouble."

"Oh, right." The boy seemed shamed by this, "I mean I don't want you to get in trouble--"

He paused, transfixed by the sight of Valerie removing her top to show off her round, perky breasts. "Oh, I'm very comfortable with trouble."

(Rose was slowly, slowly sliding her cock deeper into Angelina, who was struggling not to cry out, breathy little grunts into the hand Rose still had over her mouth. Rose's other hand found Angelina's cock, which by now was rock hard. "Heh. You think she's hot, don't you?" Rose murmured into Angelina's ear. Angelina nodded.)

"You like them?" Valerie asked, grinning over at the boy.

He didn't respond.

She took a step closer, and another, until she was close enough to put a hand on the back of his head. "I want you to suck them," she said, and pressed his face against her tit. Dutifully, he wrapped lips around the nipple. Valerie held his body tight against hers and pet the back of his head. "Good baby. You're gonna make Momma feel really good, you know that?"

(By now Rose was buried all the way inside Angelina. She pumped in and out, slow, deliberate, as her hand stroked at Angelina's cock. "Rare treat, you get to experience me being gentle," Rose breathed. "Cause this isn't the main event for us, I'm just keeping us both excited. Don't you dare cum from this you little bitch."

"Mkay," Angelina said into the hand.

Rose let her hand slide from Angelina's mouth to stroke her down the neck. "I want you to see how Valerie does it, it's really something to witness.")

As the boy sucked her nipple, Valerie's hand went for a squeeze of his ass. "You have a really nice juicy butt, Ryan. It's the big thing that drew me to you." She spun both of them so that Ryan's backside was facing the window. Fat, round smooth and pale, Valerie gave his left buttock a gentle smack, making the flesh jiggle.

("Look at that," Rose whispered.)

"Hmmm," Valerie turned their bodies back how they were, "I'm gonna have a lot of fun with your butt." Her hand snuck into her jeans for a moment to grab at herself. She was untucking, Angelina reasoned. Valerie's cock grew rapidly. She ground the bulge in her jeans hard into Ryan.

He flinched, tried to pull away. Valerie's arms flexed to hold him in place against her body. A flash of sadistic fire crossed Valerie's eyes, but her tone was still gentle when she said, "No no," little giggle, "you're not getting away."

Ryan turned fearful eyes up toward Valerie. "Wh- what's in your pants?"

Valerie stroked his round cheek with a finger. "You know what it is. C'mon, say it."

Shaky breath, "Why do you have a penis?"

Kiss on the forehead. "So I can put it up your ass."

"No!" He looked to the side, "No, no no, I can't--"

"Hey," a hand on his chin, she turned his head back toward her, "it's going to happen. You do owe me after all."

Eyes begging her, "Please..."

She dove for his lips, and pressed a kiss into them; Angelina could tell Ryan was trying to pull away from it but Valerie wouldn't let him and, eventually, he relented, kissed her back, even groped at her breast as he did. At last Valerie withdrew her mouth. "You like that?" she asked.

Reluctantly, he nodded.

Her hand clasped the hand he had on her breast. "You like these?"

Another nod.

"You like me?"

"I... I..."

Valerie smirked. "You like me. Oh," her hands went for his buttocks to squeeze, "your ass really was built for this. This is your destiny. I'm your teacher. Let me teach you."

("I wish," Angelina gasped, then stopped, worried she was being too loud.

"You wish what?" Rose murmured. God, the sensation of her pumping her cock in and out of Angelina's ass was so gentle compared to last time, and yet the persistent rhythm, the sensation of deep penetration, Rose's stroking on her cock, it was bringing her closer--

A rougher jab. "You wish what?"

"I wish I had a teacher like her," Angelina said.

"Yeah? Well you're stuck with me," Rose replied, and gave Angelina's cock a painful squeeze.

"Nnh!"

"Heh heh.")

Valerie released Ryan's body. "Bend over the table, darling," she said, gesturing at the long table in the center of the room as she turned away and began unfastening her belt.

Ryan stood still. "I--"

"Bend," suddenly she was prim and teacherly, "over the table."

That got him scrambling over to the table to assume the position. Valerie removed her jeans, revealing her long, thin cock, not quite as large as Rose's, Angelina guessed, but still bigger than hers.

Bigger than Ryan's too; he let out a little squeak when it came out. "Oh, God."

Valerie smirked. "I can see you looking at me through the mirror," she said as she bent down to get a small lube bottle out of the pocket of her pants. "Naughty boy."

"S-sorry," Ryan muttered.

Valerie strode over to Ryan and rubbed some droplets of lube in between his buttocks. At this touch, Ryan made a high nasal noise, confused and tense but, Angelina thought, a bit intrigued.

"You like that?" Valerie asked.

"I don't... I'm not sure-- Oh!"

Valerie had slid the tip of her finger into Ryan's ass. "Hmmm, it's tight."

"Oh man, that feels weird."

Valerie giggled. "You'll get used to it."

("I'm so close," Angelina gasped, "please, please let me cum."

"No," Rose replied, "the show hasn't even started yet.")

After lubing up her cock, Valerie rubbed it between Ryan's cheeks. "Are you ready for it?"

"Don--"

"Because it's ready for you." Her voice was so dreamy; Angelina felt half in love with her. Valerie lined her cock up against Ryan's sphincter and began gently pushing in.

"Ah! OW!"

But Ryan's grunts were almost drowned out by a long, warm, "Mmmmm," as Valerie drove ever deeper. "You feel amazing, Ryan."

"It hurts," he whined, and tried to crawl forward.

"No no," Valerie lay her torso down over his to hold him in place, "you have to take it, until I cum."

"Ohhh God, oh I don't think I can..."

By now, Valerie was all the way inside, holding still. "It's so deep, huh?" Valerie said.

"Yeah." A pinched tone.

"I'm gonna start moving it now."

Heavy sigh. "Okay-- Oh!"

She was sliding in and out of him, slow, careful, but he was tense, twitching at every inward thrust. She kissed his cheek. "Relax. Breathe."

He was still trembling, but he took deep breaths and his body did seem to relax somewhat.

"Good boy," Valerie cooed. She lifted herself off his back, stroking all over his body as her tempo increased, as she began pushing into him with greater force.

For a while, this seemed fine, but as she went harder and harder there came a point where Ryan's whole body jolted sharply from the force of her inward plunge, his eyes widened, he let out a taut, "Oh!"

The sadism flashed in Valerie's eyes. "Yeah?" She gave a savage stab.

"AHH! Oh, fuck..." his face was screwed up, his eyes were wet, anguish, violation (oh God, it was so wrong, Angelina thought, to be so aroused, but fuck, fuck, she'd been BURNING on the edge of an orgasm since before Valerie entered his ass, by now she was delirious with lust, desperate, on edge, need for physical release making her body shake, and right now Valerie's torture of this boy was the hottest thing she'd ever witnessed. God, Valerie's control, her power, her sweetness and steel, Angelina wanted to worship her, she'd sell her soul for an orgasm at Valerie's hands right now... "Let me cum," Angelina begged.

"No."

"I need to cum." She sounded close to tears.

"No."

She tried to resign her body to that, attempting deep breaths, but they wouldn't stay down, came out shaky, she needed release, needed needed it, "This is torture," she choked.

"Good.")

"Are you about to cry?" Valerie asked, maintaining her sweet tone as the hellfire blazed in her eyes. (For half a second Angelina thought Valerie was talking to her.)

"No," Ryan sputtered.

A little giggle. "Liar. You can cry, it'll help." Her nails grazed up his back. "I want to see it."

"I... I..."

"Would it help you to cry if I yanked your hair? It usually does."

She didn't wait for a reply; she took a fistful of his hair and gave a sharp tug, and held it until the tears started falling. "There's a good boy," she gushed.

His head back on the table, he sobbed, "Oh, oh, oh..."

The sight of his crying seemed to cause Valerie to turn a corner, her thrusting took on a purposeful ferocity. "Hmmm, you've been very good to meeee," a low voice, almost a growl, as she fucked, fucked, fucked... "Such a sweet little bottom-- Hah! Hahhhh..."

Wide mouthed orgasmic pleasure all over her face as she fucked her load into Ryan. The most gorgeous thing Angelina had ever witnessed.

Valerie let her dick fall out of Ryan's hole. She looked down at his ass, clearly admiring the gape and the sight of semen spilling down his taint. "Hey, your dick is hard," Valerie said, amused.

"Y-yeah," Ryan confessed. The tears seemed to have stopped.

Valerie ran a finger over his urethra, then took the finger up to Ryan's lips. "You were precumming too, there's a big puddle on the floor." She gave his hair an affectionate tousle. "You liked this, didn't you?"

"I don't know," faraway scattered look in his eyes, "it's all so confusing."

Valerie giggled and kissed his cheek. "If you disliked it, it wouldn't be confusing." She lay down on top of him again. "I like your skin against mine, don't you?"

"Yeah," he conceded.

(This postcoital gentleness was pure torture to watch as Angelina was STILL GOING MAD ON THE EDGE OF AN ORGASM, FUCK, FUCKFUCKFUCK. She writhed hard against Rose, but she couldn't escape, couldn't even break Rose's rhythm. She let out a loud anguished howl, "AARGH!")

Ryan looked spooked. "What was that?"

Valerie gave a resentful glare in the direction of the glass. After a moment spent thinking, she tousled Ryan's hair again. "I have some friends here who'd like to play with you."

"What?"

("What?" Angelina squeaked.)

"Dickgirls, like me. Hmm, you're becoming such a good little buttslut," at this Ryan actually giggled, "we wanna help you explore these feelings."

The grin was still on Ryan's face, but his eyes were fearful.

"I'll be right here with you," Valerie assured him.

("You have to do it," Rose hissed, "or you don't get to cum."

"Nnh! That's not fair!"

"Tough. I'm gonna just keep edging you until you agree to it."

"Nnh!"

"C'mon, you and that shy little bitchboy are perfect for each other."

"Fine!" Angelina spat.

At once, Rose withdrew, pulling her cock out and stepping back from Angelina's body. Profound physical sensation of crashing from the brink of orgasm. She glared back at Rose.

Rose shrugged. "Fuckin', what?"

"I thought you were going to let me cum."

"No? I don't think you'd be much good in there if you just nutted. You get to cum from playing with Ryan."

Angelina held the glare.

"I feel like you should've been able to work that out from context, I dunno what you want from me."

Angelina closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "If we're going to do this," she said, "here's how I want it to go down."

In hushed tones, they discussed a plan of approach. "Oh, and one more thing," Angelina said, "if you're as rough with him as you were with me the first time, I'm done. Okay?"

Rose's eye twitched. "Mkay."

"Good. Let's go."

It hadn't been obvious to Angelina back in the dark little world alone with Rose, being edged to the point of torture, but once she entered the room where Valerie and Ryan were still lying bent over the table together, she realized she felt dizzy, giddy, altered. Uninhibited. Still crazy horny, though no longer close to orgasm. She imagined this was what being drunk felt like.

In any case, she stepped in, Rose lurking behind her, and when she saw Ryan's eyes lock onto her hard cock she burst out giggling. "Hi Ryan," she said.

"H-hi," Ryan squeaked.

Angelina stepped closer to the table. "My name is Angelina. How did you like having your anal virginity taken?" she asked, aware she was grinning like a loon.

He fidgeted beneath Valerie. "It was okay."

Angelina nodded. "I'm new to all this too." She turned around to show off her gaping hole. "Look what this girl did to me."

She heard Ryan say, "Uh huh."

"Yeah, and I'm about to do it to you too, bitchboy," Rose said, stroking her cock. Ryan quivered.

By now Angelina was close enough that she could run her fingers down Valerie's back. "Oh, you're a lucky boy," she noticed that she was speaking in a gentle cadence similar to the one Valerie had used, "I wish I had a Mistress that was sweet like yours."

"Yeah, well," at this point Valerie stiffened, and she began lifting herself off of Ryan's body, "I suppose I should get out of your way."

She stepped away from Ryan; like a lost puppy, he got up to follow, "Hey, don't leave me--"

"I'll be here," Valerie assured.

Rose, meanwhile, snuck up behind Ryan and hooked an arm around his neck. "Hiya!"

"Don't!" Ryan squeaked, putting his hands up to try and get the arm off. "I, uh, have a phobia of being choked."

"I'm literally not even choking you dude," Rose replied. "Besides, all you faggy little bottom sluts love getting choked once you try it."

"Don't call me faggy," Ryan huffed, then, "Uk!"

Rose's arm had tightened around his neck. "God, you've got a lot more resistance in you than I thought. What are we gonna do about that, huh?"

"Rose," said Valerie, from her position leaning against the wall, a warning tone.

"Yeah yeah." Rose released Ryan's neck, Angelina could hear the shaky breaths.

Angelina stepped into Ryan's field of vision. "What we're going to do," she said, again trying to use that soft lilting voice she'd liked so well when Valerie used it, "is be nice. Right?" Here she made eye contact with Rose, hoping she was projecting confidence.

"Sure," Rose said.

"Anyway, of course he doesn't like being called faggy," Angelina went on, as she stepped in front of Ryan, "you like girls, don't you?"

He nodded.

"Do you, uh," she'd been doing so well, strange to become bashful again, "Do you wanna see my titties?"

Another nod, still not relaxed but there was more enthusiasm now.

Angelina pulled the top she'd gotten from Dominique off, but before unfastening her frilly black bra she paused. "I'll only take it off," she said, "if I can put it on you."

Ryan's body tensed; his lips tightened. Rose ran sharp nails over his shoulders. "You have to do it, boy," she said.

"You do not," Angelina glared at Rose, "if you don't want to. But my bra stays on if you're not willing to wear it."

She could see him starting to relent, but still he hesitated.

"We'll both really like it if you do," Angelina added. "We'll think it's super cute and sexy."

"I can fasten it for ya," Rose added, "unless you have experience dressing all the bitches you obviously get."

"You can put it on me, fine," Ryan said.

So Angelina removed her bra. She handed it to Rose, making sure to push her tits toward Ryan's face as she did. "Do you like them?"

He nodded eagerly. That felt good; none of Angelina's previous partners had seemed very interested in her breasts, there was that one girl who had seemed actively put off by them.

Rose put the bra over Ryan's chest and clasped it behind his back. He looked down at his chest and immediately burst out grinning.

ErinMaura
ErinMaura
513 Followers