All Comments on 'Your Roommate is a Camgirl?!'

by Daisy4Dayz

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If I had a roommate like this, I would... I would... probably be too scared to say anything to her about these activities, but damn if I wouldn't fantasize about her every single minute of every day! This is one of the hottest things I've ever heard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful erotic audio. This audio is so very incredibly sexy. Please share more, your voice and moans are amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have a really sexy voice! I wish more Female VA's would post audios here. And that there'd be a section for "script offers" here. I'm guessing most people don't know, or totally forgot, about Literotica. When I used this site back in the day, it didn't have an audio section at all.

JkchocolateJkchocolateover 1 year ago

You are amazing voice.

There is a sweetness in your voice, of lust for the excitement of sex. There is a thirst that cannot be quenched.

My flying squad is here to fly.

Where are so many of those juicy and erotic roommates. I want to drink their juice to the fullest in the pan.

sendthosesendthoseover 1 year ago

Keep it coming you have a very nice voice

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As a girl, this is soo hot!!! ily for making this sis<33333

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing voice and storytelling. You are my new favorite and I can’t wait to hear more.

GoinfishinGoinfishinover 1 year ago

The thank you's are the best part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow…that was just….wow! I’m speechless.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaisy4Dayz@Daisy4Dayz
Heyz, I'm Dayz! ☀ The Vocal Sunshine ☀ I love writing and producing immersive audio roleplays that are full of SFX! ************************************************************************************** ༺♥༺♥༻ ENJOY MY CONTENT?! ༺♥༺♥༻ Please consider supporting me and getti...