Your Secret Admirer

Story Info
She said she'd do anything for love... and she meant it...
3.5k words
4.11
51.1k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,396 Followers

Warning: This story contains rape and forced breeding. If this isn't something you enjoy, please consider reading something else.

*

Peter sighed as he opened the door to his cramped office, and walked inside, wrestling with the stack of manila folders in his arms. Mentally he added one more thing to his list of reasons of why he shouldn't have taken this job at community college in podunk nowhere: the offices were too damn small to get anything done. Working on autopilot he walked to his desk where he'd planned to set the stack down and take a break, when at the last minute he saw there was something in his way.

He set the folders down on the broad windowsill instead and took a look at what turned out to be a cute card covered in hearts. It instantly brought a smile to his face, and he let the annoyances of the day drain from him as he reached down to pick it up. There was one good reason to work here after all: Marybeth Stevens. He could put up with the rest as long as he had her. She was a lovely young adjunct professor five years his junior still working on finishing up her thesis while she taught a few classes for the math department. She was the only real light in this dingy, forgettable corner of the country, and for the last few weeks she'd taken to leaving him little cards and tokens, always signed "Your Secret Admirer." Oh she denied it when he hinted at them of course, but he knew this was just the sort of game that she'd like to play.

This card was even cuter than the last one, mostly because as soon as he picked it up, he saw the glass hidden behind it with condensation slowly beading on what looked to be bourbon chilled with a large chunk of ice. 'Though it's not as intoxicating as me, I hope that you enjoy this rusty nail until I finish with class and give you your real surprise. XOXO Your Secret Admirer." Peter shook his head slightly as he picked up the glass and sat down in the comfortable chair in the corner that he usually let his students use during office hours.

That girl was just full of surprises, he thought, taking a sip of the drink, noting the notes of Scotch, Drambuie, Lemon and... something else - bitters maybe. It's not how he would have mixed the drink exactly, but it was still good, and in this case it was definitely the thought that counted. She was definitely the bright spot in his life right now. He'd known that leaving the ivy league university he'd worked at before and moving back to small town nowhere not so far from where he'd grown up in the Carolinas would be bad, but it was worse than he'd imagined. He'd had to give up so much because he'd rejected that crazy bitch of a student that had burned his whole life down his whole life when— He took a deep breath. That didn't bear thinking about right now though, he admonished himself, taking another drink and focusing on the present. That chapter of his life was over, and a new one had started. Things were looking up.

Peter had come back to office intending to knock out some grading before he went home, but as he sat there in the chair sipping the drink his not so secret admirer had prepared for him, he found himself enjoying the moment. After twenty minutes and an empty glass he was so relaxed he could barely bring himself to move at all, and instead he floated in his own little cloud of euphoria, thinking about the trouble that he and Marybeth could get into when she finished her class in almost an hour. It didn't really seem like something he would do, Peter reflected. He was a workaholic that burned the candle at both ends as well as in the middle, but he wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth. Strangely, it occurred to him that this didn't seem like something he would do, but it didn't even really feel like his body. He was trying to comprehend why he felt like he was melting into the chair when he heard his door open.

He looked up, and thought for sure that he was hallucinating when he saw Rosa walk into his office. She flashed him a wicked smile, and then gently shut the door behind her. "Hello Peter, it's been a while."

"What are you doing... there's a restraining order..." he stammered. It was almost a nightmare, but if he was dreaming he doubted she would have looked this good. The psycho Latina had always been a looker, but today in a loose fitting dress that ended just above the knees and showed off her apple sized tits, she looked dangerously delicious.

"I know about the restraining order silly," she cooed, walking closer to him, "But don't worry, I know that they made you do that. I know you still want to be with me... We can put all of that behind us." As she spoke she walked over to him and reached out to touch his hair. Peter tried to flinch, but found that he could barely move. While he tried to figure out why that was the case, she stroked his cheek. "I missed you baby. I missed you so much."

"It must have been the drink," Peter muttered to himself, trying to figure out why he couldn't throw this woman out of his office like he wanted to. "But why would Marybeth—"

"She didn't make you that drink silly," Rosa said, kneeling in front of him and perching her head on steepled fingers on top of his knees so she could look him in the eyes. "Mi bebida especial. Just for you."

"But it was from my secret admirer," Peter argued, trying to sit fully upright and put some real fire in his voice. "That can't be you. I've been getting those notes for weeks..."

"But of course it was me, mi amor. Who else could it be? I've been here almost as long as you. Almost a whole semester. I came as soon as I tracked you down." Rosa smiled at him looking very pleased with herself, "But I knew that our reunion had to be special, and that I had to give you time to cool off, so I chose Valentine's day to surprise you. You can't blame me for getting a little impatient and dropping a few hints before now though, can you?"

It was a real struggle just for Peter to lean forward. "No. Nonono - you can't be here. You're... we're over. Don't you understand that? You already ruined my life once, and I won't let that happen again." As he said the last bit, he meant to rise to his feet, and push the student away from him, but he couldn't quite make himself do that. Rosa was twenty three though, so surely she'd understand the point he was making and respect it. She had to. It was so obvious.

Rosa didn't back away, or leave though. Instead, with a crooked smile on her face, she rose higher on her knees until her face was close to his. "Ruined your life?" she asked. "I didn't ruin anything. You did that when you tried to throw me away after you got tired of fucking me. I just made sure that you got what was coming to you, so you'd come back to me." While she talked, her hands were busy undoing his belt and unzipping his pants. Peter only knew that because he heard it though - he couldn't quite feel it, so he wondered if perhaps he was imagining it, or remembering one of their trysts from the old days. She'd always been a talented little cock sucker so...

It occured to Peter he'd drifted off and had missed something. The feeling of her warm hand wrapped around his cock brought him back to reality as she continued to talk. "...but we can put all that behind us," she purred as she started to stroke his dick. "Don't you miss this? Don't you miss the way I've made you feel darling?"

"I don't feel anything," Peter said, only realizing after the words came out that it was true on both levels. In truth he could only distantly feel her touch on his dick, and so it stood at half mast somewhere between tired and aroused just like the rest of him. "So why don't you stop playing and leave and we can pretend that this whole thing never happened."

It wouldn't be hard for him to do just that, he was sure. To Peter this whole thing had all the sureal and unsatisfying qualities of a sex dream. It was bizare, erotic, but lacking in all satsfaction. Rosa had a look of determination on her face that showed she disagreed with him though. "That's not your fault baby," she said, reaching back to brush her hair behind her shoulder as she so often did before she started to suck his dick. "That's just the Ketamine."

No sooner had those words left her lips than she devoured his cock whole, inhaling the entire rubbery length into her eager young mouth. There had been days when just the intensity of that sensation combined with the way she locked eyes with him had been enough to make him cum. Today it only sent a slight shiver up his spine. Maybe that wasn't even his dick she was sucking. Maybe he was just getting turned on by voyeurism rather oral sex. Afterall, she did look loveliest when she was devouring herself to him like this. The way her dark eyes shone with excitement and hunger, and the way her raven hair shone as her head bobbed up and down had always been hypnotic. Today though it wasn't so much erotic as it was art though.

But even if the signals for pleasure weren't quite reaching his brain thanks to, whatever she had slipped him, his cock was certainly starting to come around. After a minute or two of dick sucking, Rosa lifted her head from his crotch, theatrically gasping as her right hand continued to stroke with the same rhythm up and down his spit slick shaft. "That's right baby. Part of you missed me at least." she moaned softly as her other hand was busy under her skirt. "Can't you admit that the rest of you did too? At least a little bit?"

"We had some good times Rosa," Peter said, pushing her back and standing with great effort, "But you know what you did to destroy the trust between us, and there can't be any real relationship without trust."

Rosa smiled wickedly and rose, pushing him back down into the chair, and straddling him one smooth motion. "Me?" She laughed, "You think I'm the one that destroyed the trust in our relationship? I only flushed those pills because you were getting ready to dump me for that new blonde TA, and I knew you would have to stay if I decided to keep it."

"Then it's a good thing we didn't have a baby," Peter responded, calmly, apparently unperturbed that she'd pinned him back into place so easily. He raised up his hands to try to push her off of him, but there was no strength in his limbs.

"We didn't have a baby then," She whispered, reaching underneath her skirt to adjust something, "But there's still time to make you a daddy." With almost no warning her face lit up and she let out a gasp of pleasure as she sank down, impaling herself on all 5 inches of her lover's forty five year old five inch cock. "MNhhhhhhhh. It's just as good as I remember, baby."

For Peter though, it felt remarkably different. It was very strange, but stranger still that he could reflect on it so dispassionately. He'd never forget how tight and slight Rosa's raw pussy felt when he'd last fucked it. Honestly if she hadn't stopped taking the pill he probably would have kept her around as a side piece indefinitely. Tonight though, all he felt was warmth and a vague indistinct pleasure. It could have easily been a heating pad or a hot water bottle as a coed slut began bouncing up and down on his dick. The only reason that he was even sure he was inside her was the look of ecstasy on her face.

"That's it." She hissed, grinding her clit against his hips as she slid up and down his shaft in slow strokes. "Fuck me daddy. Give me your baby so that you can never leave me again." Even if the sensations of her fucking him were having difficulty penetrating his brain, her words cut right through that fog like a knife. That was absolutely the last thing that could happen. The last thing he needed was this crazy girl in his life forever. Peter reached up again, trying with all his might to push her off, but all he succeeded in doing was mauling her breasts slightly. "Oh? Are you finally getting into it daddy? Do you want to taste my tities again, it's been so long."

"No," Peter gasped, struggling to talk now as he continued to lose control of his body. Rosa had no such problem and eagerly shrugged out of her top to show off her perky braless tits. "You need to Mmphh—" He didn't get the chance to say any more than that as she shoved her left breast into his mouth and started to resume her riding on his dick. This left Peter feeling utterly helpless as he could feel the pleasure in him slowly starting to build. Not just in his cock which would have come well before now in any of their previous fucks without a few drinks or a condom to deaden the sensation; it was a euphoria that was starting to radiate along his whole body as he watched his former lover use him, or at least a man that looked a lot like him.

He lost all track of time as she kept fucking him, until after what must have been several minutes he saw her pause, freezing into place like a particularly erotic greek marble as an orgasm consumed her. It was made more erotic given that this was the first time he'd ever watched her cum without toys to assist him.

"Oh, oh, OHHHhhhh fucckkkkk..." Rosa hissed, leaning back and yanking her tit out of his slack mouth before leaning forward to kiss him. "I love you so much Peter... I... Ahhhh..." It was a timeless moment, to watch her breasts heaving and feel her pussy rippling even as the rest of her body was still. His whole body was starting to thrum with pleasure now. Why shouldn't it. He was more connected to her in this moment than he'd ever been to anyone, and her pleasure was infectious. He still hadn't cum though -- in fact his erection was starting to get painfully intense. Even if it didn't really feel like his, he could feel that much.

That was when his office door opened. "...Happy Valentine's Day Sweetie, I..." was all Marybeth could say before the door opened wide enough that she could see her lover being straddled by another woman. She immediately dropped the card and the flowers she was holding as she brought her hands to her mouth in horror. "Peter, what are you..."

"Don't you see that I'm celebrating Valentine's Day with the man I love?" Rosa asked, as she started rocking her hips once more, slowly picking up speed in front of her new audience.

"But he... I... We were going to..." Marybeth stammered, unable to turn away from the trainwreck that her love life had become in the last few seconds. Peter could practically see her heart break in half in front of him, and he lacked the strength to even look away. "Well," she demanded, her voice rising in pitch and volume, "Aren't you going to say something about cheating on me?"

Peter tried to open his mouth to apologize or explain, but whatever Rosa had drugged him with wouldn't even let him do that much anymore. "You were only ever a distraction," Rosa said finally, twisting the knife with obvious cruelty. "He was only fucking you while he waited for me to come back to him. Now why don't you give us a little privacy? I promised my love that I'd give him the orgasm of his life for Valentine's, and he's getting so close. I can feel it."

Marybeth didn't have to be told twice, and with tears in her eyes she whirled around and slammed the door behind her so hard it didn't latch and slowly opened a few inches back up because of the momentum. Just like that Rosa had ruined another life and probably cost him another job. Even if Marybeth didn't tell everyone what she saw, the wet sounds of fucking were echoing down the hall right now along with Rosa's rising moans... Peter would never be able to keep this a secret.

Even knowing all that though, he still couldn't do anything as she bounced contentedly on his shaft. "It's true what I said," Rosa said between moans. "I can feel how close you're getting Peter. Your cock is probably already drooling precum inside me. You're probably a daddy already."

She wasn't lying. He could feel his balls tightening, as much from her erotic words as from the way she was fucking him. "And I'll tell you a secret," she whispered, leaning forward to change the angle of her thrusts as she bent her mouth to his ear. "You aren't the only one on drugs my love. You're enjoying the effects of special K, but I've been on fertility drugs for over a month now."

Peter knew that should concern him, but couldn't bring himself to get worked up by it. Instead he moved his eyes to meet hers, and saw only a little more crazy there than he had when this had started twenty or thirty minutes ago. "Mmmmmmm... That's right darling" she moaned, "I'm not going to have your baby. We're going to have twins, or maybe even triplets. As soon as you cum inside me, we're finally going to start our family."

The idea that a crazy woman that had already tried to trap him with a baby once was now about to force him to give her several children should have horrified Peter, but he was too far gone, and that little piece of news had only pushed him over the edge. Lightning had already struck his mind, but the thunder from that blast had yet to reach his body, a thousand miles away. Instead she continued to pump up and down on his raw overstimulated cock. "That's right - you're going to be a daddy my love." she whispered, getting closer and closer to a second orgasm of her own. "I'm going to ahhhh... fuck... love you forever and ever. You'll n-never get away from me again."

That was the moment the rolling thunder finally reached his balls and he started to fill his stalker's pussy with a week's worth of cum. Peter had already been lost in his own orgasm for long minutes subjectively, but once she felt him pulsing and shooting inside her, Rosa's body quickly gave in and started spasm and buck along with his. She held him there timelessly, for a short eternity while the waves of pleasure held off all the terrible thoughts of just how fucked he was now that all this had happened. Even after both their orgasm's had subsided, she held him there, crushing her face against his with only the occasional I love you whispered between great heaving breaths as his cum started to leak out of her tight pussy and stain the chair in the same way she'd permanently stained his reputation.

Eventually she got up, kissed her lover on the forehead with a smile, and then put on a pair of panties before bothering to pull her dress up to cover her beautiful tits. Once she'd checked her hair and make up she smiled, "I'm going to go to your apartment and make us something nice for dinner honey. You'll feel better in another hour, and when you join me we can talk about our future together."

Then Rosa was gone, and he was alone. Peter didn't know if she'd locked the door, or if she'd left him with his cock out for anyone to see. Lost in the haze of ecstasy, he didn't know much of anything. His whole life was ruined, but it had felt so amazing that it was hard to say if he regretted it or not even now. He was going to be a father, and his stalker wasn't giving him any say at all in the matter.