Your Secret Is Safe Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. Just like that. I want to look at you when we all go over together. I have wanted this; we have wanted you for so long. This is just the beginning, my little slut," Tristan said.

He reached his hands down and clasped onto my hips and slammed me down on top of him hard three more times, and then cried out as he came. At the feeling of him coming, I cried out and came as well. My hands tightened around Caleb and Alex, and I felt the telltale sign of them letting go as a warm liquid spilled over my hands. I kept moving my hands over them long after they were spent, loving the little feelings of aftershocks that went through their bodies. I moved over Tristan too and cried out when he put his thumb back on my clit so that I could enjoy every second of my orgasm.

When I was completely spent, I dropped my hands away from Caleb and Alex and put my head on top of Tristan's. He wrapped his arms around me and held me close. Caleb put his head on top of mine, and then Alex did the same. We stayed like that for a while, to overcome to speak. As I felt my body come back down, I wondered what exactly I had gotten myself into, and I couldn't wait to see what we were going to do next.


12