Your Secret Is Safe Ch. 02

Story Info
Office worker continues to pay for her crimes.
5.5k words
4.57
21.5k
13

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men were so gentle with me after. Alex and Caleb stepped away from me as Tristan ran his hands slowly and lovingly down my back, sending shivers of excitement and anticipation to run through my body. I heard water turning on then Alex was holding my hand as he gently cleaned them. When both hands were done, he kissed my fingertips before letting them fall next to me.

I was so content, so relaxed and overwhelmed by everything that had happened. I did not know what to expect when I had walked into Tristan's office, but I had never expected to be taken and pleasured by three men at once. And by how Caleb and Alex were standing next to me, they weren't done with me yet.

Suddenly, the chair gave way underneath me and Tristan and he was lying on his back with me on top of him. I didn't get time to recover before he lifted me up and placed me over his face. His hands ran up and down my thighs as if he was worshiping them before he positioned me right over his mouth.

"I bet you taste as good as you smell," he said as he flicked his tongue inside me.

My body was still coming down from him fucking me. It was a shock to feel it respond so quickly to his mouth. My hands dug into the leather of the chair as I rode his mouth. His tongue moved expertly around my opening and teasing my clit. My juices flowed out of me quickly, and he lapped them all up.

"Now, it's my turn," Alex said as he stood in front of me.

I didn't understand what he meant, but I soon found out when he grabbed the back of my hair and tugged me to him. My face was immediately put in front of his rock-hard cock. I was impressed that he had recovered so quickly and that he looked bigger up close than he had when he was in my hand. He didn't have to say anything. Seeing his cock made me want to lick it, and I opened my mouth and he thrust it inside.

It was bigger than any cock I had ever had in my mouth, and as he pushed it all the way to the back of my throat, I almost gagged. His hand kept a hold of my hair as he face fucked me. I drooled over him, but it only made it easier for him to move over me. As I got accustom to him and my mouth and body relaxed, it became easier and even enjoyable to take him all the way in.

"Fuck, that is so hot," Caleb said, and he massaged my ass.

His hands squeezed and teased my butt checks and gave them a few playful taps. It wasn't as forceful as Tristan's and it didn't have the same affect but I still enjoyed it all the same. Tristan's mouth continued to pleasure me as I rocked over him faster and faster. I found a rhythm with him and Alex that allowed me to move over Tristan while taking all of Alex in my mouth.

"Yeah. Just like that. Suck it. Suck it all," Alex cried out as he pushed himself deeper into my mouth.

I was moving frantically over the two men, and with Caleb's wonderful hands on my ass, I could feel another orgasm forming. I never knew that sex could be this good, this freeing, this enjoyable, and I just wanted more.

And I got my wish when Caleb bent over me and spread my ass checks and sucked on my hole. It was another first and just as enjoyable. I cried out around Alex's cock as Caleb rimmed by ass. His tongue moved around and caused new sensations to form in my body that I didn't even know I could have.

My hands went to Alex's thighs, and I used them as leverage to move faster over his cock and Tristan. I could feel Alex getting bigger and harder in my mouth, and I knew he was close to coming.

As if he was reading my mind, he cried out and jerked his body towards me.

"I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum. You better take it all in your mouth, you little slut," Alex cried out as he came.

I did as he asked and held my mouth open as he spilled his seed deep inside my mouth. He was big and there was a lot, but I took as much of it as I could. As he came, Tristan sucked on my clit and pushed my body down on top of him. Sucking up all my juices and bring me up and over the edge. I was still riding my high as Alex removed himself from me and I leaned away from Tristan. As I did, I looked over at Alex to see him give me the most satisfied look on his face.

"Did that taste good? Do you want some more? You want to taste my cock, you little slut?" Tristan asked.

"How about you suck his cock while I have me a little taste of this?" Caleb asked, and pushed a finger inside my ass.

At the feeling of him hitting a whole new spot on my body and Tristan's mouth on my clit, I came. I cried out as I pushed my body down on top of Tristan's face and towards Caleb's finger. I arched towards them as the most spectacular orgasm ran through my body. I did not know it could be like that and as I came back down, all I could think of was that I was their little slut because I wanted more, so much more, and I wasn't ashamed of it.

Tristan wrapped his arms around me and glided me back down so that I was lying on him. I rested my head on his chest and reveled in the wonder that was this man who was holding me so gently after giving me so much pleasure. I could feel myself drifted off to sleep and I could have easily fallen into oblivion. But Tristan had other ideas.

"No so fast. We aren't done with you yet. Not by a long shot," he said.

As he spoke, Caleb grabbed my hips and pulled me off of Tristan so that I was on all fours in front of him. Tristan gave me a knowing smile before he popped the chair back up so that it was upright, taking him with it. As he sat up, his cock sprung out in front of me, big, hard, and proud.

"You know what I want, don't you?" he asked.

He eyed me and then his cock and then back at me. I nodded my understanding and put my hands on his thighs as I took the tip of his cock in my mouth. I looked up at him to see his eyes were closed and his head had fallen back down on the couch.

"Fuck yeah," I heard Alex say.

He made no move to join us but stood off to the side as if he needed a break from this round or was more than happy to watch. Caleb stood behind me, his cock pressing up against my ass. It had felt so good to have his finger up me; I knew it was just a precursor to what he really wanted to do. I didn't know how to tell him I had never had anal sex before, and I wasn't at all prepared for it.

"By how tight your ass was, I can tell you're an anal virgin, my little slut," Caleb said as he rubbed his cock over my ass.

I couldn't answer him, as I had moved Tristan's cock further into my mouth. I nodded and hoped that he saw. Tristan put his hand on top of my head and gave it a reassuring pat. I wasn't sure if it was to tell me I was doing a good job sucking him off, or that he would make sure that Caleb did right by me.

"Don't worry. We'll take this slow," Caleb said with a laugh, and Alex joined in.

I could hear the sarcasm in his voice, and my body tensed up at the fear that he would just fuck my ass. I got my answer as he took my hips in his hands and positioned me so that my ass was angled up towards him.

"So, fucking beautiful," he said.

Caleb then slid his cock over my ass a few times before sliding it to my front. As he did, my juices flowed over his cock, and I could tell he was indeed trying to get me prepared for him.

"You pussy is for Tristan only, but that doesn't mean I can't fuck your ass until you can't remember your name," Caleb said.

"Do it. Fuck her ass," Alex commanded.

"Yeah, just like that. Suck my cock. You have a mouth that was made for sucking," Tristan said.

I took him deeper into my mouth and reached up to tug on his balls. He cried out as I did. He sat up and pushed my face further down on top of him. Caleb rubbed himself over me a few more times and then slapped my ass none too gently before grabbing my ass cheeks and separating them. I felt the tip of his cock push into my hole as he pushed his way inside.

"There you go. Take it, take it all," Tristan said.

He pushed his cock deeper and deeper down my throat until I enveloped him. As he did, Caleb pushed his way farther and farther into my back hole. My body resisted for a little while, but once he got past a certain point, it opened up for him and I cried out at the wonderful feeling he caused. I cried out into Tristan's cock and sucked on it hard as Caleb moved behind me.

His hands went to my hips as he guided me over him. I moved my body over Tristan as he did and soon, we were moving as one. I couldn't see, I couldn't think. All that mattered was the two men who were causing me more pleasure than I thought was imaginable. I never knew that sucking a cock could be so enjoyable, but it was. I loved that I was being used and pleased by these men, that they were showing me things that I never knew existed in myself. Caleb moved faster and faster over my ass and I could feel him getting hard as Tristan did as well.

"Keep going. Don't stop. Don't ever fucking stop," Tristan called out as he arched his body toward me and came.

I sucked on him as I had Alex as he came and at the taste of him in my mouth, I did as well. I cried out into his cock. Caleb must have felt the convulsion of my body as he slammed into me one more time and called out as he came into my ass.

Thoroughly spend, I collapsed onto the floor, dropping Tristan's cock from my mouth as I went. I heard a loud pop as Caleb came out of my ass and he dropped to the floor next to me. I curled into a ball, but Alex was there to hold me. He cradled me in his arms and lifted me up and took me over to the couch.

I smiled up at him with a sleepy and content to look on my face. I had never felt more alive or more relaxed in my entire life. He placed me lovingly on the couch and sat next to me. His hands moving up and down my legs and up to my breasts. I kept my eyes closed and enjoyed the feeling of his light and sensual touch.

Slowly, his touch became more demanding, and my body responded. When his thumb pressed up against my clit, I opened my eyes to see him looming over me. His fully erect member was pressing up against my thigh.

"My turn," he said and lifted my legs in the air and then on top of his shoulders

His right hand went to my breasts and massaged and tease them before giving my nipples a good twist. I responded to him. I was no longer sleepy but in full overdrive with need.

"God. I can smell how much you want me. I bet your ass feels as good as it looks," Alex said.

He reached over and took some lube from the table beside him and rubbed it over his cock and into my back opening. He then pushed my breasts together and ran his cock between them a few times. I dropped my head down and licked the tip as it came close enough for me to.

"Fuck, you little slut," Alex said in awe.

He then lifted my legs towards my chest so that I was a bend in two. I looked over my shoulder to see Tristan sitting on the chair, a content smile on his face and Caleb at his feet, watching us. I turned back to look at Alex as he positioned his cock over my opening.

I knew he would not take his time, that he wouldn't think he needed to prepare me for what he was about to do. I didn't know how to tell him that I didn't want him to. All I wanted was his cock inside me so that I could come again, knowing that Tristan and Caleb were watching.

"Fuck me. Fuck me now," I said to Alex.

He tossed a look over to Caleb and Tristan before he looked back at me. He moved his body away from mine so that he could line himself up to my hole and then with his eyes locked on mine, he pushed his way completely and totally inside me.

"YES!" I cried as he filled me.

"Oh, fuck!" Alex cried as he slammed into me.

My legs fell over his shoulders as we moved together. The lube helped to increase the ease in which he could move in and out of me and I it wasn't long before I was crying out as I came. No sooner had I came down that Alex put his right thumb on my clit and his left hand on my right nipple. He squeezed them both as he moved in me again. I couldn't believe that he was still hard, but as I could feel another orgasm coming, I was glad he was.

He reached down as lifted me up so that he was sitting on the couch and I was on top of him. My legs dropped to the side of him and I immediately bend my knees underneath me so that I could move over him easier. As I did, Alex kissed my neck and then moved his way up to my mouth, kissing me deeply and thoroughly as we both went over.

Completely spent and more exhausted than I had ever been in my entire life, my body collapsed on top of Alex. He was there to catch me, and slowly dropped me down onto the couch. This time, he let me stay there and, with a soft kiss on the top of my head, let me fall into a deep slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know how long I slept; time had stopped having any meaning. All I knew was that Tristan slowly woke me up, lifted me up and carried me over to his desk. I curled into his powerful arms and loved the feel of them surrounding me. I could feel his erection pushing up against me, and I squirmed in anticipation.

"Ah, my little slut wants more, does she? How about I fuck your ass now?" he asked.

He moved his hand down to my ass and gave it a squeeze before sliding one finger inside. His actions left little doubt about what he wanted to do, and I was all for it. He sat down at his desk, taking me with him. He positioned us so that I was sitting on top of him, both of us facing forward. His cock springing between my legs. My hand immediately went down to it and stroked it while I moved next to it.

"Damn," Caleb said as he walked towards us.

His hand was on his cock, and he stroked it softly as he watched me rub my hand over Tristan. I looked over at Alex, who was still lying on the couch. He moved so that he could watch us but made no move to join us.

Tristan glided his hands up to my breasts and massaged them. Taking my nipples between his index finger and thumb and giving them a twist. I cried out and tugged on him harder at the beautiful mixture of pleasure and pain he was causing me.

His mouth went to my right earlobe, and he sucked on it as he twisted my nipples some more. I moved frantically over him. I could feel my juices forming again and I was ready for more, so much more.

"Fuck," Tristan moaned.

He put his hands on my hips and lifted me up. As he did, he turned the chair and us so that we were in front of Caleb. He gave me a knowing smile as he continued to stroke himself as Tristan teased his cock over my ass.

"Spread that ass for me. Show me you want me, my little slut," Tristan whispered into my ear.

I did as he asked, and he let out a throaty laugh. If he had any doubt that he had me, that I was going to do whatever he wanted me to do, he knew it now. And I was his little slut. I wanted him, this, all of it, and I would beg for more.

He kept his hands on my hips as he slid his cock up my ass. I cried out as he did. He was so much bigger than Caleb and Alex, and I wasn't sure if he was going to fit.

"Relax, relax," Tristan soothed.

He moved his right hand to my right breast and massaged it. Caleb came up and ran his hands lovingly up and down my arms and to my chin and lifted it up. When I was looking at him, he dropped his mouth down and kissed me. He was a bit more forceful with his kissing, but I liked it all the same. His tongue danced with mine and as we kissed, I could feel myself relaxing. And Tristan moved deeper inside.

"Damn, my slut, you're so tight," Tristan said as he moved under me.

My body immediately welcomed him, and I began moving with him. I reached up and put my hands on Caleb's arms and then slide them down so that I could grab his cock. He sighed when I did and moved closer to me. His body was in line with mine as he sat me up on top of Tristan. It changed the angle in which Tristan fucked me, and I felt a whole fresh sensation.

I cried out into Caleb's mouth as moved his cock closer to my breasts. He understood what I wanted, and he stopped kissing me and grabbed my breasts in his hands as I put his cock between them. Tristan brought his head over my shoulder and looked at what Caleb and I were doing.

"So, fucking beautiful," he said and kissed my neck.

He started moving under me faster, and his momentum helped to move Caleb between my tits. Caleb put his hands on my shoulders and closed his eyes, his head tilted back as I let him fuck my tits. Watching his enjoyment and feeling Tristan so far up my ass made me want to do all of this. I wanted to please them anyway I could and find my release in the process.

"Are you going to let him come on your face or are you going to stick that big dick in your mouth when he comes?" Tristan asked me.

I was such in the throes of passion that I could barely form a coherent thought, much less form any words. Tristan must have understood that as he put his left thumb over my clit and whispered in my ear, "Take him in your mouth. Suck him off as he comes and I fill you like no man has ever done before."

At his words I almost came, and I nodded my understanding. Caleb squeezed my tits harder and teased my nipples as he grew harder and bigger. I could tell he was close to coming, and I bent my head down, ready to take him in my mouth.

"Yes. Yes. Take it. Take my gigantic cock in your mouth," Caleb said right before he pushed it into my mouth.

I took him in and sucked on him. My hand going to his balls and tugging on them. I pushed down onto Tristan's thumb and I felt myself go over as my body tightened around Tristan. He cried out and slammed me down on him as he came. Filling my ass just like he said, more than any other man had. I kept my mouth on Caleb and sucked him a few more times until he pushed his cock so deep inside my mouth that I almost gagged. He put his hands on either side of my face and fucked my face three times before he came into my mouth.

He held my mouth over him as he shot his load deep down my throat. I could do nothing more than take it and my body convulse as my orgasm filled me. It was Caleb who recovered first and stepped away from me. I lifted my hand up and picked up the last of his cum from my chin and put it in my mouth.

"So good," Caleb said, and collapsed on the chair in front of the desk.

I leaned back into Tristan and let out a content sigh. I could feel his seed seeping out of me and onto him, but he didn't seem to care. His hands went from my thighs, to my stomach, to my breasts as his mouth kissed my neck and then up to my earlobe. He sucked on my lobe and then said. "Perfect. So, fucking perfect."

His words meant so much to me. I wanted to please him; I wanted to make them all happy, and that I had made me feel powerful and desired. Feelings I had never had before. I smiled and leaned farther into Tristan, hoping he understood just how much his words meant to me.

I do not know how long we sat there, me on Tristan's lap, his cock still inside me, Caleb sitting on the chair next to us, too spent to move, but I suddenly realized Alex moving towards us. I opened up my eyes to see him looking at me, at my pussy, as he walked towards me. I was too content to move. I loved being in Tristan's lap with his hand roaming over my body, slowing turning it on. I didn't want to leave him, but I could see what Alex wanted.

When he got closer, I bent my knees up and over Tristan's and pushed my hips out so that I was almost off the chair. Tristan had a good hold of me so I didn't fear falling off but the new position exposed me to Alex and whatever he might have in mind.

"So inventive. So receptive," Alex said as he came up to me and kissed me.

I kissed him back as Tristan squeezed my tits and jerked his cock inside my ass. I could feel him getting hard again, and wondered if he was going to fuck me while Alex had his way with me. Alex kept kissing me for a few more minutes as his hands mixed with Tristan's as they teased and massaged my breasts. I heard Caleb moan his approval across from us, but didn't move towards us.

12