Your Secret Is Safe Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex moved his mouth from mine and knelt down in front of me as he kissed his way down my body. He took his time, stopping at my neck, my collar bone before taking extensive time with my breasts. Sucking on my nipples and bringing them to rock hard peaks. I jerked over Tristan, and he laughed softly in my ear.

"I'm going to sit here with you on my lap as he eats you out. I'm going to watch as you come alive in my arms by what he is doing, but he will not let you come. He will bring you just to it and then I am going to take that gorgeous cunt of yours and fuck it until you can't walk straight," Tristan said.

His words were turning me on as much as his cock moving in my ass and his hands moving over my body. Alex had found his way to my thighs and kissed the inside of my left and then my right thigh before teasing my opening.

"You smell so fucking good," Alex said, and then flicked his tongue inside me.

"And you taste even better," he said.

"Please," I cried out.

Alex's answer was to push his face into my pussy and start eating me out. His tongue and mouth were masterful as he took his fill. Tristan was incredible, and he knew how to please a woman with his mouth, but Alex made an art out of it. I twisted and turned over to him and could feel myself going higher and higher. I arched my hips towards him and dropped my head down next to Tristan.

He was right there to kiss me as his left hand twisted my left nipple. I cried out and could feel myself tightening around Alex, my orgasm just out of reach. My legs tightened and pushed into Tristan's, and I moaned out his name. I was so close, I wanted to come so badly.

Only to have Alex stop and lean away from me.

The change in movement was so unexpected it took me a minute to realize what had happened. I lifted my head up to look at Alex. He was leaning away from me with a content smile on his face.

Tristan kissed my neck and whispered. "Told you."

I let out a frustrated moan, and I wanted to reach out and pull Alex back to my pussy, but I knew he wasn't going to. Tristan was in control. He was the leader of us all, and if he said I wasn't going to come with Alex, then I wasn't going to.

"Now for the final event," Tristan said.

I didn't understand what he meant, but I soon figured it out as he lifted me off of him and spun me around so I was standing in front of him. He kicked the chair he had been sitting on away from him and ran his hands lovingly down my stomach and to my pussy. He plunged one finger inside me, and I immediately tightened around him.

"This is mine. No one else's," he said.

His eyes were so dark, his expression so unreadable I didn't know what to do but nod. That must have been what he was looking for, as he kissed me lightly on the nose before lying on the ground. His cock stuck out in front of him and licked my lips as I imagined sucking him again.

"Oh, you want my cock in your mouth again?" he asked.

I nodded, and he laughed and said, "Only if Alex can eat your ass while you do."

It wasn't a request or a negotiation; it was a command, and I took it as such. I knelt down in front of Tristan and immediately took his cock in my mouth. He sighed and dropped his head back down and I bobbed up and down on him. His hips jerked in time with my mouth, and I arched my ass up towards Alex.

"So round, so perfect. It's like it is begging to be slapped," Alex said, and then slapped my ass.

I jerked under the pain, but then sighed into it. He did it again and again and again as I sucked on Tristan. Alex then lowered himself down next to my ass and spread my ass cheeks. He was just as skilled at rimming me as he had been at eating my pussy, soon I was jerking and twisting underneath him. Tristan had grown to his full size in my mouth, and I could tell he was close to coming. I reveled in the idea of tasting his cum in my mouth when he lifted me up off of him and slammed me down on his cock.

The movement was so quick and so unexpected I didn't have time to comprehend what was happening. I was so wet from blowing him and Alex's expert tongue that I slide right on top of Tristan.

"That's better. Isn't it?" Tristan asked as he glided my body over his.

We quickly found our tempo and moved as one. I locked my eyes on his, but when he looked over my shoulder and gave a slight nod, I knew Alex was going to join in on the fun. His hands were gentle but firm as he knelt down behind me. His cock rubbed up and down my ass as he spread my cheeks wide.

He kissed his way up my back before whispering in my ear. "You ready to take us both?"

There was no time for me to answer before he pushed his cock inside my ass. He was smaller than Tristan and with all the fucking it had that night; he moved right in. My body tightened around him and Tristan. The sensation of having both men, after what Alex had done to me and sucking on Tristan, was too much for me to handle and I came violently over both men. My back arched into Tristan, and he and Alex filled me as deeply and fully as they could.

They both kept moving in me as I went over. Letting me take every last drop of pleasure I could. When I was spent, I dropped on to Tristan's chest and he wrapped his arms around me. Alex was still behind me, and he ran his fingers along my ass and up my spine.

It took me a moment, but I soon realized that both men had not come with me and they were still very hard and deep inside me. Alex reached around and found my clit and teased it while Tristan kissed my eyes and ears as his hands found my breasts.

"Got room for one more?" Caleb asked.

I lifted my head up to see him standing just behind Tristan. His cock, hard and strong and on full display in front of me. I nodded and motioned him over to me. He stood just to the side of us, his cock inches from my face. I knew what he wanted, as it was what I wanted too.

Turning my body ever so slightly, I reached my hand out and stroked him a few times. He smiled at me as I pulled him towards me and took his cock in my mouth. As I did, I moved over Tristan and Alex. Tristan reached up and squeezed my breasts as he watched me blow Caleb. His hips moved faster and faster under me, as did Alex.

We quickly found a rhythm that worked for us all. Caleb's cock grew in my mouth as he put his hands on my shoulders and gently guided me towards him. I opened my mouth as wide as I could, taking him all in as I moved faster and faster over Tristan and Alex.

"Yes!" Caleb cried.

"Take it. Fuck us all!" Tristan said.

"Incredible," Alex moaned.

I felt Alex go over first and at the feeling of him letting go; I did as well. I cried out and slammed down on Tristan, who grabbed my hips and held me to him as he came. My mouth tightened around Caleb and he held my mouth over him as he came, as well. I took everything the three men gave me and was happy about it.

As I collapsed down on top of Tristan and the other men fell down next to us, I was overcome. The night had been better than I ever would have imagined and I knew that now that they had me, they never were going to let me go. We had started something tonight that was bigger than all of us and we needed to see where it went. No matter the consequences.

12