All Comments on 'Your Secret Is Safe Ch. 02'

by AuthorEmmaBarnes

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, it is always amazing how many times some men can cum over and over again. Apparently they must have taken a viagra or two to keep themselves hard and ready. So far, it looks like a good story that she loves being taken so deeply and satisfyingly by these guys. Hopefully it will not devolve into some dark blackmailing type of story and that eventually she will be able to go back to being a person instead of a fuck toy. THey will probably have her help secure other clients and contracts as a way to pay back her theft. Perhaps after her daughter has her 18th birthday they will use her to payback her mom's debt as well. I wonder just how safe her secret really will be after tonight (but they are not done with her yet, are they).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAuthorEmmaBarnes@AuthorEmmaBarnes
Hi, I’m Emma Barnes. Thanks for checking out my stories! I love to write hot, dirty stories about men and women who may never get a chance to be together. When I’m not writing I like to watch sci-fi shows if nothing else because the men are so dang hot and the women are strong...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES