Your Service is Requested Pt. 01

Story Info
Dawn answers a txt that changes her life.
1.5k words
4.46
4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all began with just four little mysterious words showing up on her phone one morning. This is where our story loses touch with reality. This is where our heroine begins to lose herself, or maybe it's where her journey to find herself begins.

She ignores the text message, figures it is an advertisement or one of her friends pranking her. Her day intones until her doorbell rings. As she approached her door she sees the delivery driver walking away. She opens the door to find a small package. Curious because she doesn't remember ordering anything lately. It's addressed to her, Dawn Michelle, so she opens it to find an silver ring fashioned like angel wings. Underneath is a small card that reads, your correct response is "Yes Sir". She slides the ring on to find it fits perfectly, almost immediately her phone buzzes again with a text message. It reads "Your Service Is Requested".

She replies "Yes Sir"

Sir - Now we can begin, How old are you

Dawn - 45

Sir - Gender

Dawn - Female

Sir - Would you prefer a Master or Mistress?

Dawn pauses here wondering what she has gotten herself into. It's just a text message, so she chooses to play along. She had previously explored being a submissive with a former lover. This might be fun

Dawn - Master please.

Sir - What name would you prefer I call you when I whisper in your ear?

Dawn - Dawn Michelle, Sir.

Sir - And what name would you be calling me while you beg for more?

Once again, Dawn has to pause. She remembers her former lover and loves her dreams/memories of their time together. But since she doesn't exactly understand what is going on she goes with...

Dawn - Sir, I'll call you Sir.

Sir - Do you understand that you're entering into a consensual texting relationship that will also have affects in your real life?

Dawn - Yes Sir.

Sir - Now say it from your knees, Dawn Michelle.

Dawn feels so driven to sink to her knees, but feels silly doing it when she's alone in her apartment. Once again she remembers how her former lover would make her feel and she slowly sinks to her knees.

Dawn - Yes Sir.

Sir - That's my good girl.

Sir - You feel me coming up behind you and my hand caressing over the top of your head down to your cheek. My thumb enters your mouth, and you suck gently on it. Tell me how you feel Dawn Michelle.

Dawn could almost feel his hand on her, her breathing is speeding up and her body is reacting to a few text messages from a stranger.

Sir - If I'm boring you, I can go away.

Dawn - No Sir, not boring. You make me feel good, I love your hand on me.

Sir - You're trying not to make eye contact while you continue sucking on my thumb. Are you getting wet Dawn Michelle?

Dawn - Yes Sir, I am.

Sir - Your nipples are getting hard aren't they? Keep sucking on my thumb, show me you need more.

Dawn - Yes Sir, they are getting so hard.

Dawn realizes that her hand has dipped down to her jeans zipper, the button already undone. She catches herself moaning just a little as she lowers her zipper, her hand reaching inside her jeans.

Sir - I remove my finger from your mouth and walk across the room to sit on your bed. I tell you to crawl across the room to me.

Sir - Your breasts swaying back and forth inside your shirt as you crawl over to me on your hands and knees.

Sir - Tell me what you want Dawn Michelle. Whisper it to me.

Dawn - I want to please you Sir.

Sir - Are you rubbing your pussy Dawn Michelle?

Dawn realizes that her jeans are down off her waist and her finger is buried in her pussy.

Dawn - Yes Sir, I'm so wet.

Sir - We'll address you acting without permission later on... For now you may continue as our story continues.

Sir - Take off your shirt, let me gaze on your beautiful body. Can you see what you do to me. Come over and unzip my pants. Release my cock.

Dawn - Yes Sir, you feel so good in my hand.

Sir - Lay your body across my lap. Feel what you do to me, pressed up against your breasts. I pull your jeans off your ass and lay my hand on your cheek. You shiver beneath me. Tell me what you want.

Dawn - I want you to spank me Sir, spank me for rubbing my wet pussy without permission.

Sir - I bring me hand down hard on your ass cheek, turning it immediately pink.

Dawn - More Sir.

Sir - Are you begging me Dawn Michelle?

Dawn - Yes Sir. Give me more, please.

Sir - I bring my hand down on your other ass cheek, just as hard, followed by three more swats on both cheeks. You're panting as you lay across my lap, moaning with each hit.

Dawn - Let me taste you Sir. I need your cock.

Sir - I pull you off my lap and lay you face down on the bed, immediately restraining your wrists and ankles with straps made just for it. You feel my tongue on your pussy from behind.

Sir -Are you still playing in your wet little pussy Dawn Michelle?

Dawn - Yes Sir, it's so wet.

Sir - Put your fingers in your mouth, tell me how you taste.

Dawn hesitates, she's never tasted her own pussy before. This seems somewhat naughty, but considering what she's already doing she puts her index and middle finger into her pussy again and brings her juices to her mouth. Ohhhh, she moans around her fingers. It tastes so good.

Dawn - I taste Savory, sweet and salty Sir. It's so good.

Sir - Yes you are. You feel my tongue pushing into your savory little pussy. You are so wet right now. You feel movement on the bed behind you and you feel two things simultaneously, my hand coming down on your ass cheek, hard and your pussy being pounded into from behind as I sink my entire cock into you in one push.

Dawn - You fill me up so good sir. Your cock feels amazing.

Sir - I push in and out of you. Your pussy is exquisite as wraps around me, applying pressure to every inch of my cock. I bring my hand hard down on your ass again as I pull out of you. You feel my body leaning against yours and your wrist restraints get released, followed by your ankle restraints. Do you like that Dawn Michelle?

Dawn - No Sir, I want your cock in me.

Sir - Patience my servant, patience.

Sir - I flip you over and stare into your deep blue eyes. What color are my eyes, Dawn Michelle?

Dawn - Brown, Sir. Your eyes are deep brown.

Sir - I stare deep into your eyes as I push my cock back into you. The brown meeting the blue like the earth making love to the ocean. Minutes pass as our bodies continue pushing against each other. Your pussy is so hot right now. Tell me what you want Dawn Michelle.

Dawn is enjoying this text conversation almost too much. She feels her pussy filling up over and over again. She needs to cum so badly.

Dawn - I want to cum Sir, please let me cum.

Sir - Where would you like me to finish?

Dawn - Inside me Sir, always inside me!

Sir - Where inside you my precious one?

Dawn - My pussy Sir, cum in my pussy.

Sir - I push into your pussy hard over and over again. Your pussy squeezing me tighter and tighter. I break eye contact to lean on and whisper in your ear, Cum for me Dawn Michelle, and I bite down on your ear lobe.

Dawn - Cum in me Master, I want to feel you explode.

Dawn feels a pressure building in her pussy as she squirt over her fingers onto her carpet, soaking the floor as she cums over and over.

Sir - I cum deep inside you, pump after pump of cum exploding in your pussy. I don't pull out until I am empty.

Dawn - Thank you Master.

Sir - I kiss your eyelids and run my fingers through your soft blonde hair. That is all for now my servant. Did you cum, Dawn Michelle? Are you satisfied for the moment.

Dawn - Yes Sir, that was amazing.

Sir - Glad I could be of service.

Sir - Thank you for participating in the trial run of "Yes Sir". You were recommended by another user. Would you like them to know how you liked the service?

1. Not so much

2. It was nice

3. Pretty good

4. Very nice

5. Oh my fucking god

Dawn realizes this was just a text chat bot. She thinks to herself how far AI has come to make her cum.

Dawn - 5

As she puts down her phone she does begin to wonder how the bot knew she had blue eyes and blonde hair. Oh well, questions for another time. Right now she has to clean up the carpet and get to work.