All Comments on 'Your Silver Nights and Golden Days Pt. 01'

by Candy_Kane54

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Erotic, intense

Brilliant first effort! More please! It kept me stiff the whole time. Great build-up, satisfactory sex scenes.

Slurpy29Slurpy29about 4 years ago
Very nice start

You have a very good story going here and am very interested in seeing where you take this. I know the program your Captain works for very well and from my time in the AF you provided a good description the life in service. During this time period, entering a lesbian relationship would have been very difficult, so she’ll have a lot of decisions to make. I feel some rough times may be ahead, but I’m hoping it all concludes well. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ From me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Beautiful beginning

What a beautiful beginning to your story!! I can't wait to read the next four parts. I know there can be some difficult parts having served in the Air Force and with Bonnie having children.

Jalyn326Jalyn326about 4 years ago
By accident

Found this by accident, but love the start. I can’t wait for more. Added you to my favorites.

Lady50fatyahooLady50fatyahooabout 4 years ago
Great story

Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Beautiful story

I thought it was well written, the pace good and content erotic. Loved it! I look forward to many more stories and chapters from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

Thank you looking forward the rest of the story. I appreciate the detail and depth of development. Very erotic, well written! Thank you again!

BillyslateBillyslateabout 4 years ago
Very Nice Introduction

I feel the introduction was well written and my thoughts were mostly positive! I will await Pt. 02 and comment more specifically on some areas, however I definitely think you are "good to go on" !! I felt that some of the final 2-pages were a bit wordy, however loved pages 1-3.

Gave the story a 4.5*-Star Rating!!!

PuggyWishbonePuggyWishboneabout 4 years ago

It is always a thrill to read a story that I can relate to my experience. Like Virginia, I spent 3 months at Medina Annex in the 80s. Though I was not an acquisition type, I wound up making several visits to Aerospace in El Segundo (they were the primary technical consultants for DMSP in the early 90s). This story took me down memory lane in a good way, so it was a joy to read. The budding love and hot sex between two beautiful women was a nice bonus, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The most intelligent written piece of erotica I've ever read.

Your story has many true tenets. I worked Acquisition for the Air Force and your tidbits about RFP and contractors was spot on. I worked at Wright-Patterson as a program manager. I've know many Air Force lesbians who had to hid behind the curtain. They were some of my best cohorts. The pace of your story was good. I can spot good writing and your story is at the top on my list. Well Done!!!!

TSreaderTSreaderabout 4 years ago
A very yummy story!

Very well written with a slow build and then the lightning strikes! I'm looking forward to reading more of this story! Thank you!

yukonnightsyukonnightsabout 4 years ago

Saw a comment of yours on the Author's Hangout. Thought I'd wander over and read some of your work, and I'm glad I did. First, just want to say this is edited really well. I enjoyed your prose and the methodical way you built it up. You did a good job of describing the set-up and the first night together. If I missed one thing, it was the lack of inclusion of more interior thoughts/emotions — but that's just a minor mention for you to consider as you go forward with your writing. Overall, it's just about perfect and deserves the 5 stars I gave it.

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 4 years ago
I Am Impressed

I was in or worked for the military for over 40 yrs. I was single for a good part of that time and enjoyed some great relationships. One of the most intense was with a a senior enlisted woman, I'll call her K, who identified as a lesbian. Yes, she came out to me and I always appreciated the trust that it took to do that. Several years passed with us socializing but never becoming lovers. We both regaled and titillated one another with stories of our sexual escapades. Very descriptive, very arousing very erotic. One night, out of the blue, I get a phone call inviting me to her place. Because she was in a relationship with another senior enlisted woman they lived far off the beaten path. When I arrived her lover was there with her. I was surprised cuz K always told me that her lover viewed me with suspicion. I was told, bluntly, that we were going to have a 3 some. Again surprise, as K had always told me that we would never become lovers. I questioned her about her devotion to being a lesbian, "You are my exception," she replied. I'm not going to go into detail about what happened but I will offer one observation. I got to watch two real lesbians make love, live, up close and in person. We men, we hetero's can take lessons from committed lesbians. I've participated in several 3 somes, and 4 somes, but never have I seen such eroticism, a display that left me breathless and aroused for days after. Sadly I never got to repeat that night, but sometimes just a little is just right. Great story by the way...

IntrovertedDykeIntrovertedDykealmost 4 years ago

Very well written. Having the flashbacks to the Lockheed Corp and Martin Marietta merger brought a flood of memories of the difficulty we had back then and what would happen if we were outted.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Sensitive story

Like the warm touching writing and feelings you transforming into it

BodysurferyeahBodysurferyeahabout 1 year ago

Buckle up buckaroo. I am going to enjoy the ride that this story will take me on. I plan to savor it as I take my time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCandy_Kane54@Candy_Kane54
*** IN MEMORIAM *** 13JUN23 - It is with a heavy heart that I inform you that Maonaigh had passed on 11JUN3. I hadn't expected it since he had just written me 06JUN23 about his next lesbian story he was working on. Apparently he had been quite sick for some time. His body was...