Your Silver Nights and Golden Days Pt. 02

Story Info
A military officer pursues forbidden love.
15.4k words
4.85
13k
26

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/12/2022
Created 02/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before reading this story, you should read 'Your Silver Nights and Golden Days Pt. 01.'

The following events occurred in 1985, long before the "Don't ask, don't tell" policy was in place in the military. Being an active lesbian was risking your career, especially for an officer.

© 2020-2023 Candy_Kane54

***

Bonnie leaned her head onto my shoulder and said, "I could get used to this."

"I could, too," I replied. "Eating breakfast with a sexy woman at my side feels good."

I brought my left hand up and stroked Bonnie's right cheek as I nuzzled the top of her head.

Bonnie sighed and said, "Did you know, the first time I saw you at Jack's, I could have sworn that I heard a voice say 'She's the one!' as I came up to your table. I saw you sitting there, and my heart did a flip-flop as I thought this was a beautiful woman I would like to get to know. I mean, I was straight as far as I knew, but the feelings I had at that moment were new to me."

"When you came up to my table," I replied, "I was struck by how you carried yourself; self-confident and beautiful ... a wicked combination. Your ruffled ankle socks were so cute."

"Really?" asked Bonnie. "I was hoping I wouldn't embarrass myself. You looked so hot in your uniform. I was worried I would trip over my tongue, so I tried really hard to handle myself professionally."

"Well, you made quite the impression. I haven't gone a night since then that you didn't at least make a cameo appearance in my fantasies. Some nights I've had to resort to using my vibrator to relax enough to get to sleep."

Bonnie turned, put her right arm around my waist, and tilted her head so our lips could meet. The kiss continued for a while, slowly building up from chaste to passionate.

Bonnie broke the kiss, gasping, and said, "I started fantasizing about you too. But to me, it was weird because I had always fantasized about being with guys before, and now, it was women ... well, you. I realized that when I looked at other women, I was starting to think about them in sexual terms ... how their legs and ass moved, and I was checking out their breasts." She looked at me shyly and continued, "I would try to watch you walking down the street when you left the restaurant. I loved watching the way your hips swayed as you walked away."

We sat there for a while, arms around each other, lost in our thoughts.

After a bit, I caught her eye and asked quietly, "So, where do we go from here?"

Bonnie furrowed her brow in concentration as she pondered my question. After a short time, which seemed to take forever, and I started worrying that I wasn't going to like what she was going to say, she said, "I don't know. This is all new to me, and I have a lot to think about. Despite our feelings for each other, you need to realize that Matthew and Mark must come first as far as their well-being. I do care about you," she went on, concerned that she may have been too harsh, "and I think I want to pursue a relationship with you. I don't think this is just me curious about lesbian love."

"I can respect that," I replied, relieved that she wasn't getting cold feet. "However," I went on with a grin, trying to lighten the mood, "I was more interested in where we go from here, right now, this morning?"

"Well," Bonnie said, returning my grin while raising her right hand to stroke my cheek, "I would like to show you my appreciation for making me feel so loved last night."

"And how would you show that appreciation?" I queried, moving in to meet her lips with mine.

"I'll ..." Bonnie punctuated each word with a kiss, "start ... by ... getting ... you ... naked ..." Her hands went to the hem of my tee and started working it up over my head. I raised my arms to assist her. As she got my tee up over my breasts, she left it over my head so I couldn't see what she was doing. She moved in and licked my right nipple, causing me to jerk, and my nipple began to swell and harden immediately.

"Oh, that is so unfair!" I exclaimed in surprise as she licked my left nipple, causing me to flinch again. I squirmed and tried to lower my arms, but she used her left hand to cinch the bottom of my tee over my head, holding my arms up and obscuring my vision as her right hand trailed down to my outer thigh. She then sucked my nipple between her lips, started flicking it with her tongue, and lightly nipped it with her teeth. I was immediately aroused. Juices seeped out between my lips as she continued her nipple torture and switched back and forth. God, I was getting so turned on.

The feeling of being powerless while she was doing this increased my excitement, and I felt an orgasm coming on. Then she stopped. I groaned because I so wanted her to continue.

Then I felt Bonnie's hand on my inner thigh, fingers swirling in circles as she moved her hand up, almost reaching my mound. I spread my legs to give her all the access she needed. She withdrew her hand and then started on my other thigh. She moved her hand slowly up, fingers tracing circles on my pebbled skin as goose bumps involuntarily popped up. Her hand finally reached my mound. She ran a finger up and down my slit, gathering the seeping juices before parting my lips and plunging her finger into my pussy.

I huffed from the sudden stimulation and started rolling my hips and thrusting my mound against her hand. I started moaning as she withdrew her finger and then plunged it back in as far as she could, her knuckle nestling between my lips. "Oh, god, Bonnie!" I exclaimed as the tip of her finger found my g-spot, and the sensation caused me to jerk.

Then I felt a second finger join the first as Bonnie increased the tempo. Her thumb flicked my clit on each down stroke, making a pulse shoot through my body. She sucked my right nipple in her mouth and started flicking it with her tongue and nipping it with her teeth in time with her strokes. The feeling was overwhelming, and I started floating in a cloud of euphoria, wondering if I would survive the oncoming orgasm.

Bonnie suddenly worked in a third finger, stretching my walls and filling me. It threw me off the cliff, and I was free-falling into an incredible orgasm. I screamed as she pulled my nipple, holding it between her teeth, the pain/pleasure causing me to soar into a second climax. I cried, "Oh, god, Boonnnnnnniiiiiiieeeeeeeee!" and thrashed like I had an epileptic fit. She continued attacking my pussy, only slowing down and stopping as I came down from my orgasm.

I was a puddle of ooze as Bonnie finally pulled my tee off, and I could put my arms down. I was gasping, struggling to catch my breath, panting, "Oh my god!" over and over as I slowly recovered. I may have momentarily blacked out because when I opened my eyes, Bonnie was leaning in and asking, "Are you okay?"

"Oh, god, Bonnie, that was better than okay!" I exclaimed.

"Good!" said Bonnie, looking pleased.

"Let's take this to bed," I said, getting up and pulling Bonnie toward the bedroom.

What seemed like hours later, while lazing in bed in the afterglow of incredible sex, I looked over at Bonnie. She lay there, eyes closed, face glowing from the great sex we had just participated in, her breathing slow and steady. "Wow," I thought to myself, "what did I do to deserve this?"

I wanted to reach out and touch Bonnie, but I didn't want to wake her up, so I just lay there looking at her. I thought about what I was getting into ... is loving Bonnie worth the risk to my career? Bonnie opened her eyes as I pondered this and noted my intense stare.

"Hey, sweetie," Bonnie said, "a penny for your thoughts?"

I reached over, placed my hand on her cheek, and, putting my thoughts into words, asked, "What did I ever do to deserve you?"

"I don't know. Whatever you did, if you even did anything, it occurred before meeting me," Bonnie replied, getting a thoughtful look on her face. "I could ask you the same question, but the same answer would again apply."

"Well, in any case, we need to get cleaned up and dressed so I can get you back home," I said as I started to get up to get out of bed.

"Uuuhhhhnnnn," groaned Bonnie as she moved to do the same. "Am I selfish in thinking I don't want this to end?"

"I'm in no position to answer that," I said, reaching for my tee. "On the one hand, yes, because you need to get back to taking care of your boys. On the other hand, no, because you need some 'me' time from time to time. You can't give 100 percent to them all of the time, or you'll burn out."

"Ah, 'me' time," mused Bonnie, getting her tee and pulling it on, "what a strange concept."

"Well, why don't you go ahead and hit the shower, and I'll go gather up our clothes from the living room and bring them back in," I said, walking out into the hallway.

"Wash my back?" Bonnie queried as she headed into the bathroom.

"Okay," I threw over my shoulder as I entered the living room.

I gathered up our clothes from where they were deposited last night due to our impromptu striptease. I debated whether to keep Bonnie's panties as a souvenir but decided not to. I didn't want her to have to go commando getting home.

I returned to the bedroom and laid Bonnie's clothes on the bed for her to get to when she was done. I put my old clothes in the laundry hamper and laid out a new outfit for myself: a pair of jeans and a simple blouse.

I pulled my tee off, put it in the laundry hamper, and headed into the bathroom. Bonnie was already in the shower, and steam was coming out. I opened the door and stepped into the shower. I slid my arms around her waist and pressed my chest against her back, my hips pressing against her ass. After a quick nuzzling, I grabbed a washcloth, and some body wash and started working on her back. It took a while because I wanted to ensure I didn't miss anything.

We finally finished showering and got dressed. Before we left, we exchanged phone numbers. We held hands as I drove Bonnie back to Jack's so she could get her car. We parted after one last kiss, and I watched Bonnie drive off before I left to go home.

I spent the rest of the day cleaning and catching up on my reading. That night, I had to use my vibrator to relax enough to fall asleep.

Sunday, I went down to the bike trail and ran 10 miles along the beach. I had a lot to think about, and I found that when I ran, I could let my mind go and let my subconscious work things out. One thing I had to consider was what was the chance that I could get caught having a lesbian affair? Considering that about a thousand military personnel were at LAAFS and the immediate area around the station had roughly 500,000 people, the odds of running into another military person would be minimal. You need to consider that all enlisted personnel were barracked in San Pedro, 10 miles to the SE. In that case, that cuts the odds even more. Then when you consider that all of the officers lived off station, mainly to the east, some as far away as San Bernardino, the odds grow even smaller. As long as there was no PDA while in uniform, I thought I could get away with it. When I got back home, I showered and decided to call Bonnie.

The phone rang only two times before it was picked up.

"Hello?" came breathlessly from the phone.

"Hi, Bonnie, it's Virginia," I replied. "How are you doing today?"

"Oh, Virginia, it's good to hear your voice," said Bonnie, the happiness apparent in her voice. "I miss you already," she went on quietly.

"I miss you too, baby," I returned. "Got a minute to talk?"

"Yes," Bonnie replied hesitantly. "What's up?"

"I've been thinking ... a lot ... about us and how we can make this work," I started. "I know how important Mark and Matthew are to you, and I'm thinking that I need to get to know them, and them, me. In that vein, I was wondering if we could get together next weekend and take the boys to the boardwalk or have a picnic on the beach?"

"That sounds like a wonderful idea," a relieved Bonnie answered. "I'm free next Saturday if you want to get together. We could do the pier in Manhattan Beach and maybe take in a movie."

"Great," I returned. "I'll pop into Jack's a couple of times this week for lunch, and we can firm up times and places."

"Sounds good," Bonnie replied. "I'm looking forward to seeing you."

"Just one thing," I cautioned, "when we see each other in public, and I'm in uniform, we have to be circumspect. It's not that I'd be ashamed of us being a couple, but I can't have anything get back to my commander that can be misconstrued."

"Okay," said Bonnie. "So, kissing is not an option?"

"No," I said. "At least, not in public. God, I want to kiss you so much, but I'll just have to wait."

"Me, too," Bonnie came back. I heard a loud wail and a voice in the background saying, "Mom, he's picking on me again!"

"Well, sound like you have some 'mom' things to take care of," I injected. "I'll see you Tuesday at Jack's. Bye for now."

"Bye for now," Bonnie said as the phone disconnected.

Needless to say, I really needed the vibrator that night.

I was back in the office, refreshed, and ready to get things done on Monday. I was productive all day, and several co-workers commented on my enthusiasm. I just let it go, knowing why I felt so good but unable to share. After all, homosexuality in the military wasn't just frowned upon; it was forbidden. I couldn't just come out and say what I wanted to say about how I met a great woman and was madly in love with her.

I got through the day, making plans for the next round of contractor meetings. Most of them could be handled by teleconferencing, so no travel would be needed. I went home and popped a Stouffer's TV dinner in the oven. After eating, I slipped into some sweats. I spent the evening watching TV and reading some unclassified white papers on IR sensors. Frankly, my thoughts were on Bonnie and our date for Saturday. I was hoping to hit it off with her boys.

My phone rang as I was about to turn in for the night. I picked it up after turning off the TV and said, "Hello?"

"Hi, it's me," the voice on the phone said.

"Well, hello me," I replied, a big smile coming to my face as I recognized Bonnie's voice.

"The boys are asleep, so I thought I'd call."

"I'm glad you did. I miss you."

"I miss you too. So, what are you wearing?"

"What?!?"

"What ... are ... you ... wearing?"

"Um, just some sweats. Why?"

"I'm not wearing anything."

I swallowed, thinking of a naked Bonnie as my pussy started heating up. "Where are you?"

"On my bed. Are you naked yet?"

"No, not yet," I said as I scrambled to shed my top and pants. After kicking off the pants, I said, "Okay, I'm naked now."

"I'm standing behind you, and I'm reaching around and cupping your breasts ...."

***

Tuesday came, and it was another sunny day as usual as I went into the office. After checking through Gate 3 and parking my car, I walked across the commons, enjoying the beautiful morning. Behind me, I heard a muffled "Oof" and a clatter. A big smile spread across my face, knowing I had caused another case of whiplash. I made it to my desk with no further mishaps (to other people). After greeting my co-workers, I operated on autopilot through the morning, looking forward to lunch and seeing Bonnie.

Lunchtime came, and I was quickly on my way to Jack's. The traffic wasn't bad, so I got there quickly and found a convenient parking spot. I walked in, and the hostess greeted me and led me to my usual table by the window.

Bonnie was already on the way with my iced tea, a big smile on her face matching mine as I sat down, and she put my drink on the table. I caught her eye, hoping she would remember my warning about PDA. She stood there without making a move and said, "Hi, Virginia, it's good to see you."

"It's good to see you too, Bonnie," I replied, relieved that she would be circumspect like I had asked. I touched her arm to let her know I appreciated her restraint.

Bonnie bent down and whispered, "I want to kiss you so badly."

"I want to kiss you, too," I replied quietly.

Bonnie stood up and asked, "What would you like to order today?"

"I think I'll have a Caesar salad with tuna," I returned. I whispered, "and a side of you!" causing a blush to spread over Bonnie's cheeks.

"Good choice. I'll get your order in right away." Bonnie turned and walked away, knowing my eyes were on her all the way to the kitchen. Just before she ducked into the kitchen, she turned and winked at me, sending a pulse of desire through my body.

Bonnie stopped by my table several times to deliver my salad and check on me, and we made plans for Saturday. The last time she popped over, bringing my check, I stood up and said, "I think I'll hit the Ladies' room before I leave."

I got up, headed to the back of the restaurant, and entered the Ladies' room. Luckily, it was in a secluded corner of the restaurant, so few customers would see if multiple people would go in together. It was unoccupied, so I stood at the sink, pretending to be washing in case the wrong person came in, hoping Bonnie would get the hint and join me. Sure enough, she popped in about 30 seconds later, locked the door, and with a big smile, walked into my open arms as I turned from the sink. Our lips met, and I was in heaven for what seemed like forever but was only a half minute or so as we both moaned our enjoyment.

When we broke, I gasped, "God, I needed that!"

Bonnie gasped, "Wow, me too!"

As we stood with our arms around each other, I said with a grin, "With customer service like this, you must get excellent tips!"

"I reserve this service for my special customers," Bonnie snarked. "Well, just one customer," she finished as she moved in for another kiss.

After another endless kiss that lasted about a minute, we broke. Without another word, Bonnie slipped out of the bathroom. I washed up and made sure my face was on straight before opening the door and walking out, heading back to my table.

I put a twenty on the bill and headed out of the restaurant after making sure Bonnie picked it up. Knowing that Bonnie was watching, I put a little extra in my walk as I headed back to my car. The rest of the day went smoothly.

Thursday came and went, as Tuesday did, and my visit to Jack's went well as we finalized our plans for Saturday.

Saturday seemed like it took forever to come, although it was only two days ... time flows at different rates (it's relative, after all), and you just have to go with it.

We had agreed to meet at 10 AM at the parking lot by the Manhattan Beach pier. I parked as close to the walk as possible when I got there and got out to feed the meter. Just as I finished, Bonnie pulled up and parked three spots down. I walked over to her car and fed her meter, too. Bonnie got out, and I saw that, like me, she was dressed for the beach in white capris and a white tank top, hers trimmed in blue while mine had green trimming. She looked lovely, and I just drank up the sight of her. She went to the trunk and pulled out an overnight bag that she handed me, and I quickly put it in the trunk of my car.

While I was doing that, Matthew and Mark got out of the car and started running around as Bonnie and I drew back together to discuss our first move.

Bonnie said, "Boys, settle down. I want you to say hello to Virginia."

"Hi Virginia," piped the taller blond-haired boy enthusiastically.

"Hello Virginia," said the shorter brown-haired boy shyly.

I held out my hand to the taller boy and said, "Hi, I'm Virginia. You must be Matthew."

He took my hand, briefly shook it, and said, "Yes, and that's my brother Mark."

I turned to Mark, put out my hand, and said, "Hello, Mark, I'm Virginia."

He reluctantly took my hand, shook it once, and then went over to Bonnie and side-hugged her, whispering, "Mom, she's beautiful."