Your Silver Nights and Golden Days Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I ate my salad, I thought about what Bonnie had told me about the activities in the area. I decided to try Mac's this coming Friday night. I also reflected on Bonnie's interest in me, commenting on my appearance, using my name, and touching me.

When Bonnie came over with the check, she asked me if everything was okay. I said it was and pulled out a twenty to pay the bill. As I did last time, I told her to keep the change, and, as she did last time, she picked up the twenty, folded it in half, and tucked it in her breast pocket, her hand lingering on her breast while her eyes held mine.

The afternoon at the office was torturous. I was distracted by thoughts of Bonnie as I tried to get my thoughts together for the presentation to the TRW contractors tomorrow morning. Eventually, I finished and packed up my stuff.

As I prepared for bed that night, my thoughts turned to Bonnie again. I remembered how I felt when she touched me and how it set me on fire. I stood in the bedroom naked as I looked at myself in the full-length mirror. I cupped my breasts, imagining that the hands touching my breasts were Bonnie's as she stood behind me, her breasts pressed into my back. Her hands glided over my nipples, making them ache as they hardened and scraped her palms. As I arched my back and thrust my breasts out, her hands slid slowly down over my ribs and onto my abdomen, causing goose flesh as they trailed down to my core.

I closed my eyes and shuddered as her hands reached my inner thighs and brushed my aroused mound. I could smell my arousal as fluids leaked out from between my lips. The middle finger of her left hand glided up and down my slit as the index finger of her right hand traveled to my clit and drew tiny circles around it. I imagined I could feel her warm breath on my left ear as she enjoyed touching, arousing, and stimulating me.

Bonnie's finger penetrated my lips and, lubricated by my juices, found its way into my pussy. Her finger was filling me as it stimulated the nerve endings in the walls of my pussy. Her ring finger joined her middle finger as the tempo of her thrusting increased. Her index finger stimulated my clit fast and faster as the pace picked up. I felt the waves of my orgasm gathering, and with a shudder, it crashed over me, sweeping me to bliss. My knees nearly buckled, and I opened my eyes and realized that Bonnie wasn't there as I caught myself. I raised my hand to my face and could smell the juices on my fingers. I stuck my fingers in my mouth and licked my juices off my fingers. "Oh, Bonnie," I softly moaned.

It took two more orgasms using my vibrator to settle myself enough to fall asleep. Why was I so obsessed with Bonnie?

I headed down to TRW in Redondo Beach on the corner of Marine Avenue and Aviation Boulevard on Thursday morning. If you looked at the Marine Avenue side of the building, you'd recognize it as a location of one of the original Star Trek episodes (Operation - Annihilate! from the first season).

The makeup of the TRW contractor team included several women, one of which was a tall curvy blonde. I couldn't believe it when she introduced herself as Candy Kane. From my brief interaction with her, I got the impression she was into women like I was. She said her name was actually Candice, but she went by Candy. Her parents hadn't thought through the implications of growing up with a name like that.

As it was with the Rockwell visit, the contractor team was eager to make a good impression and had lunch catered. We spent several hours after lunch and wrapped up at about 6 PM. We ended up having dinner at a local Chinese restaurant, Chin Chin. It was delicious, and since it was local, I'd probably go to it again. I briefly wondered if Bonnie liked Chinese.

That night I went to bed, trying not to think about Bonnie. However, when you attempt not to think about something, it makes it all the more likely you'd think about it. This was turning into an itch I'd have to scratch one of these days. It's been four years without another woman, and I had a lot of frustration to release.

Friday finally came. I needed to travel out of town for the next two contractor meetings. I had to make sure my travel arrangements were made, so I spent some time in the SATO office, getting my airplane tickets. I couldn't go out for lunch, so I ate at my desk. That afternoon, my team and I got both briefing packets together so I could take them home. I would go straight to the airport Monday morning to catch my flight.

I made it home quick enough that I had time to let my hair down and change into jeans and a spaghetti strap top before I headed to Mac's to check it out. I was not disappointed. It was a decent place near the beach on Highland Avenue, so the drive only took a few minutes. The street parking was filled when I got there, but I found a spot in the rear parking lot. I went inside, and it was nicely decorated, with a bar along the back wall and lots of tables set around the front and side. I noticed a couple of pool tables in the back corner at the far end of the bar. The music was not loud enough to drown out conversation, but you could hear it if you paid attention. I checked out the patrons, primarily couples my age or older, although several single women were there too.

I decided to sit at the bar. I ordered a burger and fries and got a bottle of one of the new Sam Adams beers I had heard about. The food was delicious, and the beer was cold and crisp. As I sat there, I eyed the other women at the bar. Only a couple of them were interested in making eye contact. I didn't get any bites, so after another beer, I decided to call it a night.

That weekend, I checked out Dockweiler Beach and found I could park next to it and use the bike path to get some running in. The trail worked its way down through Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach, and Redondo Beach so I could get 10 miles in, all while getting a beautiful ocean view the entire way. Many people were using the bike path ... cyclists, skaters (in-line and not), and runners. There were volleyball nets set up in several locations, and there were a lot of beach-goers with their towels set up for sunning and splashing in the ocean.

Over the next two weeks, between trips to meet the contractor teams at Martin Marietta in Littleton, CO, and Lockheed in Palo Alto, CA, I tried to visit Jack's at least two or three times a week. Each time, I attempted to get Bonnie for my server. By now, it was almost a ritual. She would bring over my unsweetened iced tea and ask me what I wanted to get. I'd order a salad (they had several different ones), she'd say, "Good choice," and go put my order in. I'd check her out, letting my eyes linger on her while commenting on how good she looked. She checked me out in return and commented on my uniform and appearance. I did note that when I wore my uniform skirt, Bonnie was more effusive with her comments. We'd chat about this or that whenever Bonnie came by the table. Every time she would leave the check, I'd put a twenty on it and tell her to keep the change. She'd pick up the twenty, fold it in half, and put it in her breast pocket, her hand lingering on her breast as she held my gaze.

Each night the same delicious torture as I go to bed: sleep eluding me while thinking about Bonnie and the things I wanted to do to her, with her, and her doing things to me. I'd end up jilling myself off multiple times before falling asleep.

I popped into Mac's for food and beers each Friday night, enjoying the atmosphere. I noted that the crowd there was the same as I had seen the first night ... mostly couples at the tables and several single women at the bar. I appreciated that no single men were hanging around, hitting on the single women. I had struck up conversations with some of the women. As far as I could tell, none of them were gay or interested, so I just relaxed and enjoyed the music as I ate and drank. I decided that I'd like to bring Bonnie here for dinner if I ever got the chance. After all, she had mentioned to me that she enjoyed coming here herself.

Over the next two months, I visited Jack's as often as possible. By this time, we were getting comfortable with each other. We chatted as much as possible while she took care of her other tables. I discovered that she was five months older than me and that her two young boys were named Matthew and Mark and aged 9 and 7, respectively. Bonnie went into more detail about her ex-husband. Apparently, they'd been dating for several months. He got her pregnant (probably a defective condom since they did practice safe sex) and did the noble thing, and married her. However, soon after the second son was born, he decided he didn't want to be tied down to one woman and kids and split, leaving her to take care of them on her own. At least he was man enough to pay some minimal child support, but she had full custody of the kids.

Bonnie had confided in me that she hadn't had time to get into another relationship, having to work and support the boys on her own. She wasn't interested in one-night stands ... she wanted a loving, lasting relationship. But getting back into the dating game was not an immediate priority. I, in turn, regaled her with tales about life in the military and the few relationships I had had, careful to not let on that they were all with women. I had mentioned Alex and Sam but didn't use any pronouns, so I think Bonnie assumed I was talking about a guy each time.

It was Monday, and work was a little tense since a significant change to the requirements was being bandied about. We were pressed to work out all the implications of the change and update our briefing packets since this would require me to go and brief all of the contractor teams again. Lunchtime came, and I did manage to get out, but it was much later than I usually got to Jack's, so I was worried that Bonnie may be on break or done for the day. However, when I got there, she was still on the floor, so I got a table she was serving, and she came over with my iced tea.

"Hi, Virginia," she greeted me with a big smile while setting my iced tea on the table, "I was starting to think you weren't going to make it today."

"I know, Bonnie," I replied with a matching smile, "I got delayed at work with something that came up this morning."

"So, what'll it be today?" Bonnie asked. "You want to try our new Steakhouse Wedge salad with bleu cheese dressing on the side?"

"Oh, that does sound good," I replied. "Thanks for suggesting it!" I gave Bonnie my biggest smile and touched the back of her hand, causing a spark to shoot up my arm again. Again, Bonnie reacted as if she felt it too, her eyes dilating, her breath momentarily catching.

"I'll get your order in right away," Bonnie said as she turned and bounced away, working her walk as though she knew I was watching her ass as she moved away. She wasn't wrong.

We started chatting since the lunch rush had passed, and I was her only customer. She made a show of bussing the nearby tables as we talked so the manager wouldn't take notice. I decided to take a chance and steered the conversation around to relationships to get her feelings about me being a lesbian.

"Bonnie, you remember I told you about the short torrid affair I had with Alex four years ago?" I asked.

"Yes," replied Bonnie, "You mentioned it but didn't go into any detail."

"Well," I went on, "we were both attending a conference sponsored by the G.M. Tank Division and hosted at Michigan Institute of Technology in Houghton, MI. She was a 1st Lieutenant in the Air Force like I was, and we first ran into each other when we checked in to get our name tags and schedule of events. We got to talking and found out that we had both got our line number for Captain and would soon pin on our new rank. She suggested we get together after the day's schedule was over to celebrate."

Bonnie's eyes grew big when she heard the word 'she.' She leaned in and asked quietly, "Do you mean to say that Alex is a woman?"

"Yes," I replied. "Alexis is her name, but she prefers being called Alex."

"You'd also mentioned a 'Sam.' Was Sam a woman too?" Bonnie asked.

"Again, yes," I replied. "Samantha was her name, but she always went by Sam. She was my roommate during my senior year in college."

"Does that mean you're a lesbian?" she asked. "Isn't that frowned on in the military?"

"Yes, to both questions," I replied. "Homosexuality is not allowed in the military; if they find out, they can toss you out. At the very least, I would lose my TS clearance and get stuck with a dead-end job." I looked up at Bonnie with a questioning look on my face. Would she freak out now that she knows?

Bonnie leaned in, putting her hand on mine, and said, "Your secret is safe with me. I have a gay friend who wanted to be in the military but didn't go because of intolerance. You're really brave to be a lesbian in the military."

Feeling her hand on mine sent shocks throughout my body again as I realized that she seemed okay with me being a lesbian. My thoughts turned toward whether I should begin seducing her or not. There were things to think about, the biggest elephant in the room being that she had two boys. How would she feel about exposing them to her having a lesbian relationship? How would she explain to her boys that Mom was seeing another woman? How would I deal with her having two boys? Would I be able to get along with them? Would they even accept me as a friend of their mom's?

Bonnie then looked and jumped up, saying, "Looks like your salad is ready. Be right back!" As usual, I watched her walk away, noting that her ass was even nicer, knowing that she knew I was a lesbian but still putting on a show for me.

With a big smile on her face, Bonnie came back with my salad. She was aware that my eyes were on her the whole way. She set the salad down in front of me with a slight flourish and asked me if it looked good. It looked delicious, and I told her so.

I dug in and started eating it. It was as delicious as it looked. When Bonnie stopped by, I told her so and to give my compliments to the chef. We went through our usual ritual for the rest of the lunch, and when I left, she gave me a big smile as I put on my cap and stepped out the door.

I missed lunch for the next couple of days due to work, and I also wanted to give her time to think about what I had revealed.

The next time I showed up for lunch, she acted glad to see me when she saw me come in.

Interestingly, now that she knew I was a lesbian, she seemed even more inclined to interact with me. She would come up to my table, sling a hip over the edge of the table, and spend a minute or two chatting with me, leaning in and touching me on my arm or shoulder from time to time. Her touch sent jolts through me every time and made me hot and wet. I was sure she felt it, too, because her eyes would widen, and I caught her licking her lips repeatedly.

It's been a couple of weeks since I came out to Bonnie, and based on how she seems to be good with it, I decided it was time to make my play. I checked to make sure Bonnie would be working this coming Friday. I had no meetings to attend, so I made my plans.

I took leave for Friday and spent the morning putting my outfit together. After some thought, I decided on high-rise cuffed shorts and a tee with breast pockets, similar to what Bonnie wore while working. I finished my ensemble with low-rise sneakers with ankle socks (no ruffles) and wore my hair down in a ponytail. When in uniform, I always had my hair up, so Bonnie had never seen my hair down. As I checked out my outfit in the mirror, I hoped Bonnie would like it and accept my invitation to dinner and dancing.

I got to Jack's at my usual time. When I entered the restaurant, I looked for Bonnie. When she saw me, her eyes widened, and a big smile crossed her face. My breath caught in my chest, my nipples tightened, and I took a moment to calm down. The hostess seated me, and Bonnie came over with my unsweetened iced tea. She was definitely checking me out and appeared to like what she saw. I'm sure she noted my nipples as she paused, looking at my chest. I kept my eyes on her, judging whether or not I could make my move. I noted that her nipples were also standing at attention.

"Hi, Virginia. You look lovely today," she said. She placed the iced tea on the table and lightly touched me on the shoulder. Her touch sent a bolt of electricity through me as I looked into her eyes, watching them dilate from her interest. I'm sure my eyes were just as dilated.

"Hi, Bonnie. Thanks. You look great today, too," I replied, suppressing a catch in my voice, lightly touching her arm with my fingertips.

"Can I recommend the Cobb Salad today with a light Italian dressing?" she asked as a mischievous grin spread across her face.

"You know me so well. That sounds delicious," I replied, grinning back.

Bonnie turned to leave, and I watched her walk away. She was working her walk, and I loved how her ass moved. I was getting hot and wet thinking about that ass. God, I wanted to cup that ass with my hands as I pulled her in for a deep kiss.

As I waited for my salad, I kept my eyes on Bonnie as she moved around to her other tables. She was aware of my keen interest and kept turning to flash a smile at me. Every time she did, I felt a pulse go straight to my pussy.

Shortly, Bonnie came over with my salad. She made a flourish as she delivered it, saying, "I hope it tastes as delicious as it looks."

I looked at her, letting my eyes wander over her beautiful body. My eyes lingered on her breasts, noting her erect nipples. With as much emphasis as possible, I said, "I'm sure everything does."

Bonnie's eyed widened, and she sucked in a short breath, almost a gasp, and said, "Oh." She recovered quickly and added, "Well, let me know if you need anything else." Then she winked at me and sauntered off, leaving me feeling the heat in my loins boiling up.

I managed to eat my salad while Bonnie stopped by my table several times to see if I was doing okay. She was making sure I was aware, without actually coming out and saying it, that she was interested in something more than chatting.

I finally finished my salad. It was delicious, as Bonnie promised, but I wanted more. Bonnie came over and asked, "I hope it was delicious?" and put my bill on the table, just like always.

I said, "Yes, it hit the spot!" as I pulled a twenty out of my wallet and put it on the bill.

Bonnie reached down to get the twenty. I reached out and held her hand down as I looked up at her and asked, "When do you get off?"

After a brief pause, Bonnie grinned, leaned in, and said softly, "Virginia, I try to get off every night ... some nights two or three times."

I blinked in shock, a blush rushing down my throat to my chest as I felt my breath catch at the unexpected reply.

Before I could recover my voice, Bonnie added, "Meet me out front tonight at 7:30. Wear something casual."

Bonnie then picked up the twenty, folded it in half, and reached down to tuck it in my breast pocket. She patted it and said, "This one's on me." She picked up the bill, walked off, and I sat there for a minute to regain my composure. I realized that all of my planning was for naught ... Bonnie had just taken control of our 'date.'

I got up and left, flashing Bonnie a smile as I walked out. I was feeling so high that I almost didn't remember driving home.

Oh my god, it was going to happen.

I spent the afternoon going through my wardrobe multiple times, trying to figure out what to wear. I didn't want to wear anything that looked sluttish, but I wanted to wear something that said, "Tear me off! I want you!" I finally settled on a cute slit jeans skirt and a denim sleeveless button-up shirt jacket top. I stood in front of the mirror, turning back and forth, imagining how Bonnie would see me wearing it. I liked how the skirt hugged my ass, emphasizing my hips. The blouse made my bust look good, especially with my push-up bra. I decided to keep the ponytail.