Your Silver Nights and Golden Days Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I climbed up, placing my hands by her chest, my knees on either side of her hips. I kissed her lightly on her lips before moving down to place a kiss on her jaw. I moved lower and nuzzled her neck, flicking my tongue on her skin before lightly nipping the skin. I heard a hitch in Bonnie's breathing as I did this. I continued, moving down to her clavicle and repeating the kiss, lick, and nibble, this time eliciting a gasp and a low moan from Bonnie.

I moved down to her breasts, gently raining kisses and licks around both breasts, avoiding her rigid nipples for the moment. I found a couple of faint stretch marks on the undersides of her breasts. Her nipples were baby-chewed, indicating that she must have nursed her boys rather than bottle-feeding them. Eventually, I worked my way toward my goal. Bonnie gasped and arched her back when my lips enveloped her right nipple. I sucked the nipple into my mouth and lashed it with my tongue. I pulled my head back, allowing it to slide back out while lightly scraping it with my teeth as it snapped back into place. Bonnie gave a little moan, so I repeated my actions, making her moan again. I then moved over and repeated with her left nipple. I must have spent fifteen minutes worshiping her breasts. While I was doing this, Bonnie was moaning and writhing, rolling her hips and arching her back, trying to thrust her mounds into my mouth. Her hands came up my back and grabbed the back of my head, trying to pull it into her chest.

Finally, I was ready to move on, so I moved back up and kissed her, capturing her moans in my mouth. Breaking the kiss, I looked her in the eye and asked, "Are you still good with this?"

"Oh, god, yes. Don't stop," Bonnie gasped.

"As you wish," I said, moving back down her body. I trailed my lips down over her ribs and abdomen to her beautiful divot. I nuzzled it briefly and then extended my tongue to plumb its depths, eliciting a tiny yelp from Bonnie at the unexpected stimulation.

I then moved down to the junction of her hips and her core. I nuzzled, licked, and nipped as I went, noting a few stretch marks that did nothing to detract from her beauty. I kissed each one I found, treasuring what her body could do, creating life and nurturing that life. I eventually worked my way down to the top of her pubic hair.

I lifted my left knee and placed it between her thighs, encouraging her to spread her right leg wide. I raised my right knee and put it between her thighs to spread her left leg wide. I straightened up, lifting her legs up off the bed.

Locking eyes with Bonnie, I slid my hands to the back of her knees to keep them spread wide and bent down so my face could encounter her treasure. I could smell her aroma, and it made me dizzy with desire. As I bent my head down to her pussy, I could feel the heat of her passion on my cheeks.

I started to kiss her inner thighs, switching back and forth as I got closer to her lips. Bonnie gasped and rolled her hips more rapidly. Our eyes locked. I finally reached her mound and kissed it, eliciting a loud moan from Bonnie. I then lightly ran my tongue up one side and down the other side of her lips, capturing some of her juice that had leaked out. God, she tasted so good. Finally, my nose touched the top of her pubic hair, and I lightly flicked her engorged clit with my tongue.

At that point, Bonnie threw her head back, arched her back, and thrust her chest up, her breasts straining upward, her hard dark nipples pointing at the ceiling. Her straining core looked so beautiful, with a hint of a six-pack, her belly button a perfect divot.

Again, I flicked Bonnie's clit with my tongue. She gasped again, then threw her head up to lock eyes with me. A look of absolute wonder spread over her face as her brow furrowed and her eyes pleaded for more.

I moved back down and stiffened my tongue, using it to pry Bonnie's lips open. Thrusting my tongue into her pussy as far as I could, I could taste her delicious juices. As I worked my way back up her slit, I took the middle finger of my left hand and plunged it into her pussy. I started to piston it in and out, slowly and then speeding up, adding my ring finger. I curved my fingers to make sure they stimulated her g-spot. When my mouth got back up to her clit, I paused, staring into Bonnie's eyes, and then sucked it into my mouth, thrashing it with my tongue as quickly as I could.

Bonnie's eyes grew huge as her breathing started coming in short gasps, a quick exhale and sharp intake, hold, then repeat. Her hips began thrashing, and her legs came down so her heels rested on my back, just below my shoulder blades. Her hands whipped down behind my head and pushed my lips harder into her clit.

I could feel the muscles in Bonnie's legs begin to tremble. She started arching her back more rapidly, each time whipping her head back up to lock our eyes together. Her eyes pleaded for release.

I sucked and licked Bonnie's clit like it was a piece of hard candy. I could feel her juices flowing down my chin and my hand. I rode her thrashing hips as she ground her clit into my mouth. Her breathing quickened, and the trembling in her legs increased. I sped up the thrusting of my fingers, pistoning in and out as fast as I could. I could feel that she was getting ready to explode. Her eyes stopped pleading and started demanding that I give her release.

I sucked and tongued Bonnie's clit as hard as I could. I could feel her clit becoming erect under my tongue's ministrations. Suddenly, Bonnie started screaming, "Ahhhhh!" Gasp. "Ahhhhh!" Gasp. "Ahhhhh!" Gasp. Her legs spasmed as she shoved my head into her clit, her heels digging into my back as her entire body shuddered in ecstasy as she orgasmed.

Seeing and hearing Bonnie's orgasm almost set me off; it was so beautiful. I kept sucking, licking, and thrusting my fingers, knowing Bonnie was experiencing such delicious agony. Her clit was so sensitive now that the slightest touch would set it off. She ejaculated a warm gush of her delicious fluid, hitting my chin and hand. I licked it all up, reveling in the taste.

Finally, Bonnie was spent. I stopped and lifted my head up as her eyes closed, and she went limp, her hands falling off the back of my head, her legs no longer tightened around me. Bonnie was panting so hard, her chest heaving, trying to catch her breath. She was panting, "Oh, god!" over and over. Her heart was beating like a trip hammer. Beads of sweat were gathering between her heaving breasts.

I rose and leaned over Bonnie, placing my hands on the bed on each side of her chest. I started moving up her beautiful body, my lips fluttering against her abdomen, tonguing her belly button, causing shudders to ripple through her core. Eventually, I reached her chest and lapped the dew between her breasts.

I waited, watching Bonnie's face as she recovered. Eventually, her breathing slowed to normal, and her heart settled down. Bonnie's beautiful brown eyes finally fluttered open, and a smile crept across her face as she said, "Hello."

I smiled in return and said, "Hello back. Did you enjoy that?"

"Oh my god, that was the most incredible orgasm ever!" Bonnie fervently answered.

"I did say I wanted to make you scream," I snarked.

Bonnie reached up and pulled me down on top of her, and our lips met in a languid kiss, slowly ramping up the passion as she rolled over on top of me. I grabbed her ass in my hands, kneading and squeezing her cheeks as she ground her pelvis into mine.

Shortly, Bonnie broke off the kiss, lifted herself up, looked down at me, and said, "Now I want to make you scream." She paused and said, "I've never done this before, so please be patient."

"Of course," I replied. "Remember that you can stop whenever you are uncomfortable with this. I'll understand."

What Bonnie lacked in experience, she more than made up with enthusiasm. She kissed and nuzzled my ear, moving down to my jaw and then onto my neck. She managed to find quite a few of my sensitive spots; each time she did find one, I would reward her with a moan, and she would concentrate on it for a minute before moving on. Her tongue was incredible. When she got down to my collarbone, she locked eyes with me, pausing her ministrations, and then nipped me hard enough to make me gasp, claiming me as hers. I knew that was going to show in the morning, but the feeling that came over me of being marked made my insides melt. She smiled as she moved down to my chest, leaving a trail of kisses that made me shudder.

She spent a lot of time licking and kissing my breasts, avoiding my nipples as she worked her way all around my breasts. She paused, locked eyes with me, her eyes so dilated they were black, and then licked my left nipple like she was lapping up milk. The feel of her tongue running over my nipple made it ache as it hardened. I arched my back, trying to shove my nipple into her mouth, but she backed up a little and then blew a puff of air on it, making it tighten even more and making me gasp from the sensation. She then licked my right nipple and puffed air on it, making me gasp again.

Bonnie then lowered her head and wrapped her lips around my nipple, sucking on it and lashing it with her tongue. The sensation made my pussy drip even more as I arched my back and put my hands on the back of her head, my fingers entwining in her hair as I pulled her head into my breast. She nipped my nipple with her teeth as she pulled her head back, pulling my breast out before letting my nipple go, her teeth scraping it as it left her mouth. I felt my nipple snap back into place, making me moan. She then repeated the procedure with my other nipple. She alternated back and forth, driving me crazy with desire.

Bonnie started moving down over my ribs, licking, kissing, and lightly nipping my skin as she worked her way down to my belly button. The sensation of her tongue inserting itself into my divot was incredible. I was moaning, gasping, and squirming from her attention by this time.

I could tell Bonnie was enjoying her ability to make me putty in her hands because she was grinning as she worked her way down to my pussy. Knowing my need to cum, she took her time, knowing it would increase my pleasure when she did grant me my release.

Bonnie finally reached her goal. She locked eyes with me and kneeled down, lifting my legs by my knees, as I had done for her, and leaned in so she could peer at my engorged pussy lips. Bonnie took a deep breath, closing her eyes and enjoying my aroma. Then she opened her eyes, licked her lips, and puffed air on my clit, making me jerk in response, eliciting a gasp.

Bonnie then tentatively touched the tip of her tongue to my lips, tasting my juices for the first time. I watched her face as she pondered whether she was going to like it or not. After deciding she did like it, she nuzzled my lips, sticking out her tongue and darting it in and out of my lips, almost like a hummingbird sipping nectar from a flower. I started moaning and rolling my hips, trying to maintain contact with her darting tongue. God, It was fantastic. She worked her way up my slit until she came to my clit. She paused a moment, eyeing me to see my response, and then flicked her tongue onto my clit. The sensation was incredible, and I gasped again and started moaning even louder.

Bonnie, encouraged by my obvious enjoyment, sucked my clit into her mouth, tonguing it and gently taking it between her teeth. I gasped again, yelling, "Oh my god, Bonnie." She started flicking and sucking my clit, and I could feel myself beginning to lose control. I started gasping "Oh my god" over and over as I lost control. I grabbed the back of Bonnie's head and pushed her magical mouth and tongue into my pussy, humping her mouth like a dog in heat.

I could feel myself losing control as I was ready to crash over the edge. I was gasping so hard I thought I would lose conscience as Bonnie kept sucking and licking my clit. Suddenly, I felt her fingers plunging into my vagina, hitting my g-spot. That was the catalyst that pushed me over the edge.

"Aaahhhh," I cried as I lost it and started thrashing and thrusting my hips, grinding my pelvis into Bonnie's face. Somehow, she kept contact with my clit and continued stimulating it while pistoning her fingers in and out. I crashed again over the edge. I lost track of time; all I could think about was the incredible sensations spearing through my body. Eventually, I feebly tried to push Bonnie away and then collapsed, totally spent.

As I lay there, gasping for breath, I dimly felt Bonnie work her beautiful mouth up to my core and between my breasts. As I slowly caught my breath, my racing heart slowed down. I drowsily opened my eyes and saw Bonnie's beautiful face hovering above mine. At that point, I knew she would be my true love, and I smiled and said softly, "Hey, you," as her lips, covered with my juices, met mine.

The taste of my juices on her lips was incredible. She broke the kiss and replied, "Hey, you, too," as I reached up, pulled her down, and wrapped my arms around her.

"Oh, my god, are you sure you haven't done this before?" I asked incredulously.

"I guess I'm a fast learner," Bonnie said with a smile. She leaned in and kissed me again, forcing her tongue into my mouth. My tongue responded, and I returned as good as I got.

While recovering from one of the most intense orgasms I've ever experienced, I said, "Let's try something where we can both cum together."

Bonnie enthusiastically said, "Yes, let's!"

I positioned Bonnie on her back with her head near the headboard, with her head and shoulders propped up on some pillows, her legs spread. I got on my knees between her legs and, grabbing her bent legs behind her knees, pushed them up, correctly positioning her pussy. I then widened my stance and placed my clit to make contact with hers. I locked eyes with Bonnie and started rubbing our two clits together.

Slowly at first and then faster and faster, I rubbed Bonnie's clit against mine, eliciting a moan from both of us. Bonnie grabbed my breasts, crushing them as her eyes widened and dilated from the pleasure. She started rolling her hips faster and faster in a counter-rhythm, causing our clits to rub together quicker.

We kept up the rhythm for a while, the heat was rising, and our juices flowed as I fought to stay in control long enough to make sure we both cum together. Our pussies were wet, and our juices co-mingled as our engorged lips and clits ground together. Bonnie started gasping, and I could feel she was approaching the point of no return. I was fighting the temptation just to let loose.

Suddenly, Bonnie threw her head back and started gasping as she went over the edge. At that point, I gave in to the pleasure and threw my head back, and started thrashing against Bonnie's clit as she was thrashing against mine. Eventually, we both finished in a mutual gush of ejaculation. I collapsed onto Bonnie, both of us gasping for breath, Bonnie's legs wrapping around my hips.

We lay there, arm-in-arm, fighting to catch our breaths, enjoying the after-glow of our mutual orgasms.

When things settled down, Bonnie exclaimed, "God, you know how to make me cum!"

"Well," I replied smiling, "I've got great material to work with."

We kissed, mashing our lips together, tongues thrashing wildly.

After a while, we broke our kiss. I rolled off of Bonnie, had her sit up, and I slid behind her, my back against the headboard. I had her spread her legs and scooch her ass up against my pussy. I then had her lean back against me as I hooked my legs over hers.

I reached around with my left hand and stroked Bonnie's pussy as she snuggled back into me and sighed. My nipples were hard and digging into her back. I nuzzled her neck, reached around with my right hand, and cupped her right breast. I massaged it, ensuring her nipple was between my thumb and forefinger.

I inserted the middle finger of my left hand into her vagina. It made Bonnie gasp as I penetrated her vagina. I made sure to curve my finger so I could stimulate her g-spot as my finger pistoned in and out. Slowly at first and gradually speeding up, I felt Bonnie starting to respond. I then slipped my ring finger into her vagina, next to my middle finger, eliciting another gasp as I stretched her lining. Considering that she had borne two children, her vagina was nice and tight. I positioned the thumb of my left hand so that it stimulated her clit on each down-stroke. I pinched her nipple in time with each down-stroke as she started rolling her hips and thrusting her pelvis. I continued nuzzling her neck, flicking my tongue in time with my strokes.

Bonnie reached up and back, putting her hands behind my head, arching her back, and thrusting her breasts out as she responded to the stimulus I was providing. She started breathing hard, a moan rising in her throat. I could feel and see her thigh muscles tremble as she came closer and closer to orgasm. Her thrashing hips forced her ass to stimulate my clit, making me climb toward the edge.

Finally, Bonnie sucked in a deep breath, held it, and then expelled it with a loud "Ahhhhh" as she reached orgasm. Her hips thrashed, and her pelvis spasmed as she gave in to the orgasm. I felt her ejaculatory fluid flow over my fingers. I kept up the stimulus as Bonnie tried to snap her legs shut, but I used my legs to keep them open.

I kept stimulating her, enjoying my power over her as I made her orgasm again and again. I finally relented, pulled my fingers out of her vagina, and let go of her breast. Bonnie collapsed down against me and went limp, gasping for breath. Again, she panted, "Oh god!" over and over until her breathing settled down. I brought my fingers up to my mouth and licked Bonnie's juices off of them.

I wrapped my arms around her and held her while she recovered.

When Bonnie finally roused, I nuzzled her ear and asked softly, "So, did you enjoy that?"

Bonnie chuckled as she lazily replied, "Oh god, Virginia, you play me like an instrument!"

I said, "Well, Bonnie, I have a beautiful instrument to play with ... and I love the music it makes."

"My turn," Bonnie exclaimed, and we exchanged positions. I settled back into Bonnie's lap, prepared to enjoy what she would do to me. Bonnie put her left arm around me and cupped my right breast with her left hand. She nuzzled my right ear and reached her right hand down to my hot, wet pussy, and started to gently stroke my lips. The sensation was incredible in how just that light caress could make me feel so good. I gasped when she worked her middle finger between my lips and plunged into my vagina. I rolled my hips and reached back over my head to hold onto the back of Bonnie's head, giving her complete access to my body to do with as she pleased.

And she did please me. Bonnie worked her ring finger into my vagina to join her middle finger in ravaging me. She slowly increased the tempo, squeezing my breast and pinching my nipple between her thumb and forefinger. Like I had, she positioned her right thumb to stimulate my clit on each down stroke.

I just let go and rode the wave of pleasure coming over me. I started rolling my hips faster and faster, gasping as I became overwhelmed by the intense stimulation. I felt the edge coming, and I urged Bonnie to take me over the edge. Suddenly, I leaped over it and screamed Bonnie's name as I fell into the abyss. I lost control and just embraced the sensations crashing over me.

Bonnie kept up the stimulation, and I crashed again until I was just a limp rag in her arms. She withdrew her fingers from my vagina and wrapped her right arm around me as I came down from the high of experiencing one of the most fabulous orgasms I have ever experienced. My heart was pounding a tattoo, and my chest was almost bursting from trying to get enough oxygen in my lungs to keep from blacking out. I did lose conscience for a short time as I drowsily recovered. Bonnie softly whispered, "I hope that reaction means you enjoyed it?"