Your Silver Nights and Golden Days Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

7:30 seemed to take forever to come.

It was a lovely late summer evening, so I decided to drive the Mustang with the top down. It had an automatic transmission to make driving easier while wearing my uniform skirt and heels. As soon as I pulled up in front of Jack's, Bonnie popped out the front door, yelling to someone inside, "My ride is here!"

I gave Bonnie a frankly appraising look over the top of my sunglasses as she walked up to my car. She wore an adorable striped button-front skort and matching button-front top, exposing her midriff. She hopped into the passenger seat, gave me a broad smile, and said, "Nice ride!" I handed her a spare pair of sunglasses and said, "You look nice."

Bonnie put on the sunglasses, looked me over in such a manner that my chest tightened up, and said, "You look good enough to eat!"

I replied, smiling, "Well, I hope you're hungry. Where to?" I asked before she could respond.

"There's a bar and grill over on Dewitt called Pee Wee's Place. Let's go there." Bonnie said.

The drive to Pee Wee's Place was delicious torture. I kept both hands on the steering wheel, fighting the urge to take Bonnie in my arms and find out what her beautiful mouth tasted like. Bonnie gave me directions from time to time. Other than that, we didn't talk, although we exchanged significant glances several times.

Fifteen minutes later, we pulled up to Pee Wee's Place. I parked in the rear parking lot, and we both got out of the car. Bonnie grabbed my hand as we approached the door, causing an electric shock to run up my arm, and said, "I hope you like this place. It's one of my favorites."

We entered, hand-in-hand, and got a table in the corner by the window. We had a great view toward the west, so the sunset would be in our faces. I turned and smiled at Bonnie and said, "Thank you. Taking my hand in yours was very sweet."

Just then, our server showed up with the menu and drink list. We ordered a round of Dos Equis.

After the server left, I reached into my wallet, pulled out a twenty, and slid it over to Bonnie. She looked down and asked, "What's this for?"

I looked her in the eye, my desire evident in them, and I said, "I think you can do a better job of tucking that in my pocket than you did earlier today."

Bonnie's eyes opened wide, and, with a grin, she picked up the twenty, slowly folded it in half, got up, and came around to sit on my left. She turned and reached over with her left hand to cup my left breast, gently squeezing it and running her thumb over my hard nipple. I gasped as she did. She reached over with her right hand and slowly slid the twenty into my pocket, taking extra care to ensure it was securely in the pocket. I stared down at her hands, not wanting to miss a thing. She then gave my breast another squeeze, not as gently as the first time, slowly let go, and asked, "Is that better?"

I looked into her wide eyes, saying, "I, I think I need more twenties!" That elicited a chuckle from Bonnie as she returned to her seat.

Our server came up with our beers and, with a knowing glance, asked if we were ready to order.

"We'll need a few more minutes," I guiltily said as we turned to quickly pick up the menus.

While we perused the menus, we picked up our beers, clinked the bottles together, and took a drink. I was so hot I thought the beer would start steaming in my month. My nipples were so hard they ached.

After settling down, I asked Bonnie, "What would you recommend?"

"I like their gourmet burgers. They have quite a selection," Bonnie said.

I studied the menu, acutely aware that Bonnie seemed just as agitated as I was. We kept exchanging covert glances as we made our choices. I decided on the Acapulco burger with a side salad. Bonnie decided on a Smokehouse burger with fries.

After giving our orders to the server, we sat there in contemplative silence, sipping our beers.

Our shoulders lightly touching, I reached over with my right hand and took Bonnie's left hand, intertwining our fingers. As I held her hand, I ran my thumb over the base of her thumb in small circles. The feeling was incredible, and I could see the goosebumps on her arm. We looked at each other, our eyes locked, grinning like fools.

It didn't take long for our meals to arrive. The burger was delicious, but my stomach was so fluttery that I wasn't sure if I could finish it.

We made some small talk while eating our meals. When we finished, and while deciding if we should get another two beers, I turned to Bonnie and asked, "So, what time do I need to get you home?"

Bonnie smiled shyly and said, "Whenever you want. The boys are staying the night with their grandmother."

"Oh?" I asked, returning her smile, "Were you thinking you might get lucky tonight?"

"The thought crossed my mind," Bonnie replied, a light blush spreading over her face. "What about you?" she asked.

I leaned in, our lips almost touching, and said, "I have hopes of getting lucky, too." I continued, "Want to go dancing?"

"That sounds like fun. Where to?"

"How about that place you recommended to me ... the Purple Orchid?"

"Okay. Let's go!" Bonnie enthused.

We separated as the server came over to give us the check. I hastily laid two twenties on the bill, and we left.

We held hands all the way out to the car.

We made our way to the Purple Orchid and were lucky to find a parking spot within a block. We got out and walked up to the door. We could hear the music thumping. I paid the cover charge, and we entered.

We got Coronas at the bar and found a table in the corner. We sipped our beers and watched the action on the dance floor. There were several couples and a cluster of unpaired dancers on the floor moving to the beat of the music.

Bonnie reached over when we finished our beers and took my hand in hers. I squeezed her hand and asked loudly over the music, "You ready to dance?"

"Yes," she replied, "I want to move my body!"

We got up and went to the dance floor, still holding hands. We got some glances and a couple of glares of disapproval but nothing overtly hostile. When we claimed our spot on the dance floor, I let go of Bonnie's hand, raised my arms over my head, and started moving to the music.

Bonnie started dancing to the music, locking eyes with me as she went through her moves. I let her take the lead and started moving in sync with her. As we got into the music and started dancing more energetically, we closed the distance between us, and our bodies came in contact. We kept going through several tunes, and I was really getting into the music. I was also getting turned on by the contact with Bonnie's body.

I was so intent on Bonnie that it seemed like we were the only two people on the dance floor, and the music was only there for our enjoyment.

The DJ then threw in a slow tune, 'Time After Time' by Cyndi Lauper, one of my favorites. I cast a questioning look toward Bonnie, and she nodded. We moved in, and I placed my hands on her hips, and she raised her arms and rested her forearms on my shoulders as we started swaying to the tune.

Our eyes were locked, and Bonnie's eyes were so dilated I only saw black. I'm sure my eyes were, too, as Bonnie's face filled my entire field of vision. I drew in closer, flicking my eyes down to her lips and back, asking for permission. Bonnie did the same to grant permission and closed the distance until our lips touched ...

At that instant, the universe stopped. A probability wave collapsed. In that moment of Planck time, a new universe was created, identical in every way to the old one except for the kiss, validating the many-worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics. The previous universe started moving again without the kiss, while the new one began with the kiss.

... and like two perfectly machined hemispheres of sub-critical enriched uranium coming into contact, my world exploded. My eyes went so big that I felt like they would pop out of my skull. I broke contact momentarily to gather myself before pressing in once again. I think Bonnie felt it, too, because her eyes were just as big. Our lips met again, and I lost myself in the feel of those lips against mine.

My tongue flicked over Bonnie's lower lip, asking permission to enter. Her lips parted, and we deepened our kiss, our tongues ravishing each other's mouths. A small moan escaped my throat and was captured by Bonnie's mouth, eliciting a similar moan from her, which I caught.

Bonnie's eyes widened as I raised my hands to cup her face and continued kissing her. I wasn't dancing anymore ... I was kissing the most wonderful woman I had ever kissed. Bonnie reciprocated, cupping my face with her two hands as our kiss deepened. The rest of the world momentarily faded away, and it was just us two, our whole, existing as we finished our kiss.

The world roared back in, 'Time After Time' ended, and a Styx tune started up. We left the dance floor hand in hand and went back to our table. We endured a few stares and muttered comments, but some were positive.

We ordered another round, and when our beers arrived, we clinked them together, each taking a pull. We kept smiling at each other, and I reached over with my right hand and held Bonnie's left hand.

I took another pull and asked, "Are you okay with this?"

"I, I think so," Bonnie started. "God, that was the most intense ... incredible kiss I've ever had. How about you?"

"I'm still trying to get my head around this," I replied. "Let's get out of here. My place or yours?"

"Let's go to your place," Bonnie said, reaching up and cupping my face with her right hand, leaning in for a soft kiss. God, her lips were so sweet and enticing, I thought, as we held the kiss for what seemed like forever but was only a few seconds.

We left, hand in hand, nearly running out to the car. My desire for this beautiful woman was making me light-headed. When we got to the car, I turned, took her in my arms, and kissed her. Bonnie responded ardently, crushing her breasts against mine as we locked lips, tongues battling each other. Her hands ran up and down my back before cupping my ass, a low moaning rising in her throat. My hands ran up and down her back, trying to touch her everywhere before cupping her ass. I started moaning, too, wanting to melt together with her. My nipples were hard, and I knew hers were also hard. Shortly, we broke off the kiss, gasping, arms wrapped around the other, foreheads and noses touching as we looked deeply into each other's eyes.

"Are you sure about this, Bonnie?" I asked. "I want you to know that I'll stop whenever you are uncomfortable with this."

"So far, so good," replied Bonnie, raw emotion in her voice. "I want this, Virginia. I want this so much."

"I better get you to my place before we do this again, or we may never get there," I husked.

We reluctantly parted and got in the car, and I drove back to my place, my right hand in her left hand the entire way. I was thinking about how I would undress this remarkable woman and partake in all of her.

We got to my place, and I pulled into the garage. I fumbled with the key in the lock, trying to get the door open. I barely got the security system code entered before Bonnie pushed me back against the door, slamming it shut and taking me in her arms. Our mouths locked together, tongues lashing each other. Bonnie was grinding her hips against mine, moaning so sensually I felt overwhelmed and surrendered to her passion, responding in kind. Her hands were all over me, kneading my ass and running up and down my back.

After an interminable time, our lips broke apart, leaving both of us gasping from exertion and passion. Bonnie still had me pinned against the door, our breasts crushed together, our hips grinding together. Our eyes were locked on each other, our passion and lust spearing out like laser beams.

Our foreheads touching, I gasped, "Oh my god!"

"Ditto," Bonnie breathlessly returned.

"I want to undress you and kiss every inch of your body," I said as I moved to push Bonnie far enough away to get to her buttons.

Bonnie let go of me, grabbed my hands, and said, "No, let me strip for you. I've fantasized about doing this for days. I want you to ravish me with your eyes."

Bonnie turned, led me into the room, and sat me on the couch. She stepped away, turned toward me, toed off her low-rise sneakers, and started unbuttoning her top. She slowly popped each button, gently sliding her hands over her body before stopping at the next button. My eyes followed her hands, longing for them to be my hands moving over her body. Finally, the last button was popped, and she slid her top down her arms and tossed it on the nearby chair. Her frilly white Demi bra was translucent, and I could see hints of her hard dark nipples. A small moan escaped my throat as I yearned to take them in my mouth and suck and bite them.

Bonnie must have heard me because she thrust her chest out, slowly moving her hands up to her breasts and cupping them, nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. She then started unbuttoning her skort, once again running her hands over her body between each button. Bonnie then slowly slid her skort down her legs, bending over at the waist, her eyes on me the whole time. She stepped out of her skirt, picked it up, and put it with her top. Her frilly white hipsters drew my eyes, and I noticed a small wet spot that darkened the material. My mouth watered at the thought of what was covered by them.

Bonnie demurely turned her back to me, giving me a great view of her ass, and reached back to unhook her bra. She then slid it down her arms and tossed it to the growing pile on the chair. She covered her breasts with her hands and turned back to me, spearing my eyes with hers as she slowly revealed her treasures. I could now see her hard, dark nipples fully erect on those beautiful mounds. My heart skipped a beat, and my breath caught in my chest. My mouth was open, my desire for her evident on my face as she hooked her hipsters with her thumbs and slowly worked them down her long, lean legs, eyes locked on mine. Eventually, she reached her ankles, daintily stepped out of her hipsters, and slowly stood back up, revealing the neatly trimmed pubic hair covering her mound.

Bonnie brought her panties up to her face, sniffed them, and then tossed them to me. I almost lost it as I caught them, brought them up to my nose, and inhaled deeply. Her musky aroma overwhelmed me, and I closed my eyes for a moment, totally lost in its effect on me. I was so hot and wet, worried I would soak my panties. When my eyes were open and once again locked on her, she slowly pirouetted. Holding her arms up over her head, she allowed me to see her entire body, including her trim, taut ass.

When she finished her turn, she asked, almost shyly, "Do you like what you see?"

"Oh my god, you are so beautiful!" I exclaimed once I regained my voice. Bonnie stood there for a moment longer and then lowered her arms and stepped toward me, a pleased look on her face.

"Did it meet your fantasy?" I asked her as she sat on the couch next to me, demurely keeping her legs together, secreting her greatest treasure. I had to really fight the urge to wrap my arms around her and suck her face off.

"Better than I could have imagined," Bonnie replied, reaching for me.

I hastily stood up, saying, "Now it's my turn."

I stepped away and turned around, facing her. I tossed her panties onto the chair after one last sniff. My body was burning so hot; I had to get out of my clothes before they caught fire.

I toed off my low-rise sneakers and brought my hands up to the bottom button of my blouse. My nipples were aching from being so hard, my left nipple poking at the twenty still tucked in my pocket. Bonnie's eyes were tracking my hands as I slowly popped the button. Her naked desire for me made me burn even hotter. I slowly popped each button, eventually popping the last one, allowing my blouse to fall open. Her eyes locked onto my breasts as they were exposed, still covered by my lacy push-up bra. I slipped the shirt off and tossed it on the chair with Bonnie's attire.

I cupped my breasts, squeezing them, pinching my nipples as Bonnie watched, imagining her hands touching me.

After a moment, I slid my hands down to unfasten my skirt. I popped the button and unzipped it slowly, teasing her. I hooked the waistband and slowly slid my skirt down over my hips. Locking eyes with Bonnie, she licked her lips in anticipation of what would be revealed. I eased the skirt below my knees and stepped out of the puddle it made at my feet. I picked it up, slowly straightened up, and tossed it on the chair.

I stood there in my bikini panties and a push-up bra, noting that, like Bonnie, my panties had a dark spot from the wetness of my pussy. Bonnie's eyes were locked on it, lust enveloping her gaze.

I slowly reached back and unfastened my bra as Bonnie's gaze came back up to my eyes, the heat of her gaze nearly charring the tiny hairs on my core. I slipped each strap off my shoulders and leaned forward to allow my bra to slide down my arms, revealing my breasts and rock-hard nipples. Bonnie's eyes locked onto my breasts, and her open lips formed an 'O' as she showed her desire to clamp them on my nipples. I tossed my bra over to the chair, straightened up, thrust my chest out, and cupped my breasts, giving them a little jiggle, teasing Bonnie.

I then turned my back to her, hooked my panties, and slowly slid them down my legs. I peered around to see what Bonnie was doing. She was staring at my ass as she slowly licked her lips. I slid my panties down to my ankles and then slipped my right foot out and placed my foot wide to reveal what was between my legs. A gasp escaped Bonnie as she focused like a laser on my pussy. I slipped my panties off my left ankle and slowly stood back up, maintaining my wide stance.

After giving her some time to enjoy the view, I spun around, sniffed my panties, redolent with my juices, and tossed them to Bonnie. She snatched them out of the air and sniffed them deeply. The look on her face was incredible as I stood there, enjoying watching her enjoy my aroma.

When Bonnie's eyes opened, her gaze returned to me as I raised my arms over my head, spun around slowly, and asked, "Do you like what you see?"

"Yes," she husked. Regaining her voice, she added, "You are unbelievably beautiful!"

I stepped up to Bonnie, pulled her up, and wrapped my arms around her, molding our naked bodies tight. She responded in kind, and we locked our lips together, tongues lashing like frenzied minks in heat. A moan rose in her throat, and I started moaning in response. I could feel her nipples digging into my breasts as my nipples were digging into hers.

After a seemingly endless kiss, we broke. Panting, I stared into Bonnie's eyes, and before I could say a word, she gasped, "Yes!"

Gasping, I asked, "Yes, what?"

Bonnie replied, "Whatever you want, the answer is yes!"

I said, "I want to take you to bed and pleasure you until you cum."

"Oh, god, yes!" Bonnie exclaimed.

We separated, and I took Bonnie's hand in mine and headed for the bedroom. As we entered the bedroom, I turned on all the lights ... I wanted us to see everything that would happen here tonight.

I led Bonnie over to the foot of the king bed, turned her around, and sat her back on the bed. She sat there demurely with her legs together and looked at me with questioning eyes. I said, "Scooch yourself up there and put your head on the pillows."

Bonnie did as I said, and I finally got a look at the treasure I was hoping to find. She had her pubic hair neatly trimmed. Her lips were swollen and red from the blood engorging them, and I could see moisture seeping between them. My heart threatened to burst through my ribs as I looked up to meet her eyes, a grin stretching across my face.