Your Sins Will Find You Out

Story Info
Some fantasies should remain fantasies.
4.6k words
4.31
48.4k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel the butterflies in my stomach as I sat on the bed, staring at my phone. I had been planning this for the past month, but the question was, could I actually go through with it now that the time was here? Finally, I took a deep breath and hit send. The message simply read, "If you're still in, meet me at Prohibition Bar on Trade Street at 8:00PM."

This all started a couple of months ago when I stumbled onto this website that focused on the hotwife lifestyle. I had no idea what this was until I started reading some of the stories in the forums. I was a forty-five-year-old woman and I found it hard to believe that there were wives who would go out on dates and have sex with various men and that somehow these hookups led to amazing sex at home with their husbands.

The first time I read one of the stories on the forum, I felt embarrassed and a little dirty. But I kept finding myself drawn back to these stories, and if I'm honest, I found myself more than a little turned on at the thought of sex with a strange man. Eventually, I moved to another of the forums on the site where real women shared their experiences in this lifestyle and how they evolved from curiosity to actual involvement with these strangers they called "bulls."

Before I knew it, I found myself fantasizing about having sex with random men that I would encounter during my day. I was particularly drawn to the stories that featured some light bondage and rough sex where the man just took charge and ravaged his lover. I even tried to encourage my husband, Michael, to be more forceful when we were making love, but it just wasn't the same as what I read in the stories.

One day, I was reading a post about how one of the hotwives on the site found dates online and, on a whim, I set up my own account on one of those websites that specialize in finding discreet partners for married people. I never intended to actually meet anyone, but it was really exciting to connect with these strangers and fantasize about actually meeting them for sex.

This leads to how I ended up sitting in my hotel room in Charlotte, planning to meet some stranger for drinks and maybe more later tonight. I never imagined that I would actually meet up with an actual person. Hell, I'm your typical PTA mom whose been married for twenty years and sings in the church choir. I'm still not sure if I can actually go through with it, but when I left home for this conference, I didn't know if I would even have the nerve to meet him and now I have a real date set up tonight at a bar just down the street from my hotel.

I looked at my watch and realized that it was almost time for me to head down to the lobby to meet my coworkers, Beth and Gina, for dinner. I had just enough time to call home before I headed down so I quickly dialed Michael and waited for him to answer.

"Hello babe. How's the conference going," he answered.

"Oh, you know, it's about the same as every year, a lot time spent sitting in meetings."

"Well, at least you're getting to relax a little in the evenings without having to worrying about me and the boys."

"Yeah, it's nice to just come back to the hotel and take a long bath and relax with a good book."

"That's great baby, I'm glad to hear that you're getting some rest. So, do you and the girls have any big plans for tonight since it's the last night?"

"Not really. I'm getting ready to go down and meet Beth and Gina for dinner and then I think we may go to a movie."

"Oh, that sounds like fun. Well, I better let you go so you can get down to dinner. Miss you babe and remember, I Love you."

"I love you too baby. I can't wait to see you tomorrow. I've really missed you and the boys. My flight should get in around 5:00, so I should be home in time for dinner."

"Sounds good, Goodnight baby."

I spent the next hour eating with Beth and Gina trying to distract myself from my meeting later that evening and the difficult choice I was going to have to make. I had pretty much convinced myself to go through with it until I spoke to Michael. Now, my emotions were all over the place. But I had come this far and I figured that I could always back out after I met this guy at the bar if I felt uncomfortable.

When we finished eating, Gina and Beth left for the movie, but I told them I had a headache and thought I would just head up and go to bed early. But, as soon as they were out of sight, I walked up the street to the Prohibition Bar and ordered an Old Fashion to try and settle my nerves a little.

By 8:00, I had just finished my second drink, when this tall, athletic man sat down next to me and asked, "good evening, would you happen to be Kathy?"

"Yes, and I'm guessing that you must be Kirk?"

"That would be me," he said as he motioned the bartender over and ordered me another drink and one for himself."

"So, Kathy, I'm guessing that this is your first time doing anything like this?"

"Is it that obvious?"

"Yeah, you look a little nervous. But listen, you have nothing to worry about. I won't do anything that you don't want to do and if you want to stop at any point, you just say so and we'll stop right then."

"Okay, I think I can do that."

We finished our drinks while we talked and got to know each other a little better before he ordered us another round and asked if I was still in for this. Before I answered, I thought about Michael and my boys and questioned if this was really worth the risk. Obviously, it wasn't, but for some reason I just couldn't stop myself.

I was a virgin when Michael and I married and he was the only man I had ever been with. For some reason, I just had this deep need to see what it would be like to be with another man. So, I convinced myself that I owed it to myself to experience whatever tonight had in store and then tomorrow I would return home to my real life and my family and everything could go back to normal. Hell, how could it hurt Michael or the boys if they never found out and I would make sure that they never found out about tonight.

"Kirk, I've never done anything like this in my entire life, but I guess I'm as ready as I'll ever be. So sure, let's do this."

'Okay then, here's what you're going to do. You're going to go to the restroom, remove your panties and bring them back out to me. Then, we're going to sit here and finish our drinks before we head back to your hotel. Now go!"

I could feel his eyes watching me as I walked towards the restrooms to follow his orders. This was part of the deal. I had explained to him from our first online conversation that I was looking for someone who would take charge and dominate me a little. So, I did exactly what he said. I went in a stall and removed my panties before returning to the bar and discreetly stuffing them into his pocket as he sat on the barstool.

I had a pretty good buzz going from the three drinks I had already consumed, but I figured one more couldn't hurt. I was going to need all the liquid courage I could get to go through with what I was pretty sure was going to happen tonight. As I sipped my drink, I noticed out of the corner of my eye that Kirk had taken my panties out of his pocket and lifted them to his nose.

"Well, it smells like someone is about ready to go," he said as he stood and moved really close to me. I could feel his right hand on my shoulder as his left hand moved up my naked thigh under my skirt. Suddenly I felt his fingers begin probing the outer lips of my pussy before he worked two fingers inside of me.

I was nervously glancing around to see if anyone was looking at us when Kirk leaned his head in close to my ear and said, "I think it's time for you to finish that drink so we can get out of here." With that, he shoved his fingers inside of me even further and began to rub my clit with his thumb. I was so turned on by that point, that it only took a couple of seconds before I was cumming on his fingers, moaning into my hand as I tried to keep from making a scene.

"Oh my God! I can't believe that you just made me cum in public. That was the hottest thing I've ever done!"

"Well, you better get used to that because I plan to fuck you to so many orgasms that you'll be begging for mercy by the time I leave you tonight. Now come on! If we don't get out of here soon, I'm going to cum in this bar too."

With that, he downed the rest of his drink and grabbed me by the hand, pulling me with him out onto the sidewalk. When we were outside, he pulled the straps of the backpack he was carrying over his shoulders and kissed me before taking my hand again. We walked the three blocks to my hotel hand in hand until the elevator doors closed.

As soon as the doors closed, I barely had time to push the button to go to the tenth floor before Kirk turned me around, pushed me against the side of the elevator and kissed me hard, pushing his tongue deep into my mouth while his hands pulled my skirt up to my waist exposing my bare ass. I could feel his hands kneading and pulling my cheeks apart as the tips of his long fingers teased my asshole and pussy.

Luckily, no one was waiting in the hallway when the elevator doors opened because Kirk walked me all the way to my room with my skirt still up around my waist. I was so flustered at that point that I kept fumbling with the key, unable to get the door unlocked. Kirk finally took the key from me and opened the door.

We were so turned on by that point that there was no time for foreplay. Kirk simply slammed the door, dragged me to the bed, and pushed me back onto it. With me lying on the bed, Kirk started ripping his clothes off and throwing them on the floor while I pulled my dress over my head and removed my bra. When he climbed onto the bed, I got a look at his cock for the first time. All I could think was "OH MY GOD! THAT THING IS HUGE!"

He slowly crawled up the bed, working his way between my legs until his arms were by my sides and his face directly over mine with the tip of his huge cock brushing against my wet pussy but not entering me. He then leaned down and kissed me again before pulling back and saying, "you wait right here. I'm going to get some things from my bag before we start."

I watched as he dug in his bag and pulled out what looked like silk scarfs and a blindfold. Kirk then came over to the bed and pulled me towards the top of the bed before tying the scarfs around my wrists and securing the other end to the bedposts. He then put the blindfold over my eyes and climbed off of the bed for a few second leaving me there naked, restrained and totally helpless.

The next thing I felt was the bed shifting as he crawled between my legs again and began teasing my pussy by rubbing the tip of his hard cock over my wet outer lips. Fuck, he was going to make me cum before he ever entered me at this rate.

Then, without warning, he lifted my legs back over my head so that my pussy was total exposed and facing up towards the ceiling. I could feel his cock sliding between the folds of my labia with his shaft rubbing against the entire length of my pussy while the head flicked my clit with every stroke. God, I couldn't take much more of this. All I could think of at that moment was the overwhelming need to have him inside of me.

He continued teasing me, driving me crazy before he finally pushed just the head of his cock inside of me and asked, "is this what you want? Do you want me to ram my big cock into your married pussy?"

"Oh God yes!" I growled. "I want you to ram that big cock of yours in my dirty married pussy right now. Come on you son of a bitch, fuck me like the whore I am!"

Suddenly, I felt him steadily push his cock deeper and deeper inside of me, stretching my pussy wider than I ever imagined possible until I felt the tip push against my cervix. "Oh my God, Kirk. I've never felt so full in my life."

He held himself there while my pussy got used to his size and then suddenly pulled out of me, leaving just the head inside, before pushing all the way into me again. He kept this up, slowly picking up his pace until he was slamming in and out of me with all he had. There was nothing loving about what we were doing. This was just a primal, animal fuck.

I was on the edge of cumming again, when he slid a long finger into my ass, setting off the most explosive orgasm I had ever experienced. "OHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" I yelled before I think I blacked out for a second. When I came back around, I was lying in a huge wet spot of my own juices while Kirk kept fucking me as hard as he could.

I could feel him picking up the pace as he neared his own orgasm. Then he started to grunt and moan louder before asking," are you ready for me to fill you up with my cum?"

"Yes baby! I want you to shoot all of your hot cum into my married pussy. Come on baby. Fill me up with your cum."

That was enough to set him off and I felt him slam all the way into me and hold himself there as his cock spasmed over and over, sending a flood of warm, gooey cum into my pussy. When he was finished, he just held himself there, planted inside of me with his cock still twitching until it began to soften a little and then he slowly pulled his cock from me, sending a flood of cum surging from my pussy, running down over my asshole and then onto the bed where it made a puddle under my ass.

I just laid there, trying to catch my breath while he climbed off the end of the bed. "Damn girl! That's one of the hottest things I've ever seen. Your fucking pussy is gaping open with my cum pouring out of you like a faucet. By the time I'm finished with you tonight, you won't even be able to feel your husbands cock the next time he fucks you."

I felt so exposed with my hands tied above my head and unable to see what was going on in the room, while Kirk held my legs spread wide open, looking at my oozing pussy. Then he dropped my legs and I felt him climb on the bed by my head and lay his semi-erect cock across my lips. Even semi-erect, it felt huge laying across my face.

"Now it's time for you to suck my cock you whore," he demanded. I could feel his hand holding my head steady as he rubbed his shaft across my lips before grabbing it in his hand and slapping it against my face.

"Please baby. Put it in my mouth. I want to lick all of those pussy juices and cum off of your cock," I begged.

Then I felt him rotate and straddle my chest before he grabbed the back of my head, lifting it from the bed as he shoved the tip of his hard cock into my mouth. He soon began slowly working more and more of his cock into my mouth, until I felt the tip hit the back of my throat. For the next few minutes, he continued to slowly fuck my mouth while reaching behind him and fingering my cum cover pussy and asshole, spreading his cum all over me. Before I realized what he was doing, he had worked a finger up my ass while pushing his thumb inside my pussy. It wasn't long before I felt myself starting to cum again.

All I could do was moan around the huge cock stretching my lips to their max as my whole body began to convulse. Then, he suddenly jerked his cock out of my mouth as he started to cum, spraying his sticky seed all over my face. When he finally stopped spurting, he used the tip of his cock to smear his cum all over my face and neck.

I don't know how long this went on, but by the time he untied me and left, he had fucked and cum in all of my holes and had managed to fuck me into exhaustion, leaving me covered in cum from head to toe. I drifted in and out of sleep for the rest of the night until the alarm went off the next morning. When I crawled out of bed to head for the shower, I could barely walk. My pussy and asshole were bruised and stretched from Kirk's assault the night before. "Oh my God. How was I going to hide this from Michael when I got home?"

I managed to get dressed and make it to my last conference session before heading to the airport for my flight home. I had tried to call Michael all morning, but I never got an answer so I just left a message telling him that I would be home by around dinner time. The flight was uneventful other than the discomfort in my private parts. I spent the entire flight trying to figure out an excuse to get out of the sex Michael and I always had when I came home from a business trip.

I tried to call again while I waited on my luggage, but still no answer. I also tried the boys, but they didn't answer either. That was strange, but maybe they were out in the drive playing basketball or something. So, I grabbed my bags, found my car and headed home.

When I pulled into the drive, I thought it was strange that neither Michael's car nor the boy's cars were in the drive. I began to panic a little, thinking that maybe one of them had been in an accident. "Well, I may as well take my bags up and then if I don't hear anything, I'll try and call some friends and see if anyone knows what's going on."

After throwing my dirty clothes into the laundry bin, I opened the closet to put away the clean items left from my trip and noticed that all of Michael's clothes were gone. In a panic, I ran to his dresser and ripped open every drawer, only to find them all empty. "What the hell was going on?"

Then I saw it. There was a single sheet of white paper folded in half and laying on my makeup table, held in place by Michael's wedding ring. As the tears began streaming down my face, I opened the note and read, "I'm sorry that I wasn't enough for you. If you wanted out, why didn't you just ask me for a divorce. But instead, you sent me that damn text last night. You were the love of my life and you broke my heart. Bye Kathy"

"What the hell? What text is he talking about?"

I quickly fished my cell out of my purse and began searching through my messages and then I saw it. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I screamed as I fell on the bed sobbing.

While I was blindfolded, that asshole videoed everything that happened last night and attached it in a series of text messages to Michael with a final message that said, "Thanks for sharing your wife. Damn dude! She had the tightest pussy and ass that I've fucked in a long time. She was amazing. I hope I didn't ruin her for you."

I don't know how long it took before I could regain my composure, but as I laid there crying, I began to get angrier and angrier with Kirk. Finally, I grabbed my phone and fired off a text to him, "you asshole. Why the fuck did you text those videos to my husband?"

In a few minutes he responded, "what the fuck are you talking about? He's the one who asked me to send them."

"Why would he ask you to do that?" I responded.

"You'll have to ask him about that. Hell, I've fucked a lot of women off of that website and it's pretty common to send the husband pictures. Most of these cuckold husbands get off on watching me fuck their wife."

"You dumbass, he's not a cuckold! He wasn't supposed to know anything about what we did!"

"Whatever, but he's the one who messaged me through the site so I thought you two were in this together."

I fell back onto the bed thinking, "oh my God, how long has he known and why the hell didn't he say something to stop me."

My questions would have to wait because I didn't see Michael for almost three months. While I was out of town, he had moved all of his stuff out of the house and moved into a condo near his office. The boys did come by the next week, but made it clear that they wanted nothing to do with me after what I did to their father. They were in and out of the house during the coming weeks, but they spent most of their time with their father at his condo.

He had me served with divorce papers the week after I returned from Charlotte. We live in a no-fault state, so like most couples with similar incomes and retirement savings, our attorneys negotiated that we each keep our own retirement accounts and that we would sell the house and split the proceeds 50/50. The boys were seventeen and fifteen and they made it clear that they had no intentions of living with me. So, I decided that it would be best if I just conceded on custody and let them live with their father. I hoped that by not fighting them that they would eventually let me back into their lives at some point.

12