All Comments on 'Your Sins Will Find You Out'

by CAROLINA_GENTLEMAN

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
Nice short story

Nice to see her learn from her mistakes

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This was one of your better ones

She played, got fucked in more ways than one. A whores life is a lonely one

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So why didn't she move on?

Attractive women with good jobs have no problems finding new men. She wouldn't have lasted 2 years on the market before some good looking man with a lot of money swooped in and married her. This was just silly. And leave religion and the Bible out of your stories. This is a porn site, not some new age ministry.

1 star

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago
Re: why didn't she move on

I guess because she was devastated by the divorce. She loved her husband and never dreamt of losing him, then to be disowned by her boys too...

After being set up and betrayed by the bull, she'd probably be more than a little gun-shy about sex. Along with the genital warts, I can see her shunning another relationship, especially if she was focused on trying to rebuild the relationship with her sons.

Very nice self-inflicted BtB.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Great story

Trust is everything, and she betrayed him for nothing. Cheating wife again loses everything for a cheap fling. Husband absolutely did the right thing. Another great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
reply to 'why didn't she move on?'

Newsflash: men don't care if a woman has a good career. sorry to burst your 'blank slate' gender theory. men want attractive women. an attractive woman with a good job is a woman that's probably too busy for romance. also she has two kids, and is divorced. she's not exactly prime rib. she can land a man her age or older.

women also don't DO seducing. they usually get seduced. she may not like going out, hell...she cheated using the internet. she's not exactly going to get hit on if she's a homebody.

this is a porn site, not an atheist debate forum. keep your triggered whining to a minimum. the author vaguely used a single bible verse to describe hard learned lessons. not much preaching. i didn't hear OP tell us to repent, or go to church. keep your tantrums to reddit.

arobkarobkover 4 years ago
So why didn't she move on?

The answer to this question is most cheaters would. Hell the vast majority of them would. But God loves wondrous diversity and if you don't like god then nature does. We can see this in the diversity of life and the cruelty of cancer and genetic diseases. Why does one person lose their mind to schizophrenia and another not? How about dementia, alzheimer's or autism? Some people cheat and get caught and move right along. Some people are broken by their personal loss they cause themselves.

In real life there is no reason why most of the time. In this story, it is because it was the story the writer wanted to tell. It isn't an impossible story even if it was an unlikely story.

timrivtimrivover 4 years ago

Another male fantasy. Wife cheats but he knows and ccclet’s her, probably secretly wanted out as he had the hots for Alison before, this was a good excuse. As in all male fantasy’s wife ends up alone and depressed. Hubby is happy and successful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sad,

But all too true.

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years ago
I don't understand men who are unwilling to fight

To save their marriages. He could have stepped up and been a man. He could have been the man she needed. Instead, he pussed out and gave up. How could he know and not try to prevent it?

KB

The Style GuyThe Style Guyover 4 years ago
Short. Sweet.

And the married slut got burned. Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I like the twist

A good way for the husband to find out and I have to agree that knowing she would not go forward on her own is better than looking over your shoulder forever. But doing so you have to be willing to lose her. If you would rather keep her at all costs then stop it right away.

P.S. the tag should including cheating or slut wife or something more than just loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ONE STAR STORY

Downright dumb!!!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Thoughts

"Hotwife" - I claim no knowledge of this lifestyle, but isn't hotwife driven by the husband's desire to see his wife with other men, not the wife's desire to be with other men?

"Bulls?" - That's not "hotwife," that's cuckold!

"I even tried to encourage my husband, Michael, to be more forceful when we were making love" - She gets points for trying to get her husband to give her the kind of sex she wants, even if it didn't work.

Thank you for spelling "discreet" correctly!

God, not the "see what another man is like" excuse. She should have thought of that before becoming exclusive with Michael.

Of COURSE he has a HUGE dick!

Can writers please stop with the "married pussy" crap. Pussies don't get married.

No protection? This is a guy who habitually fuck other non-celibate women with no protection, there's no telling what diseases he might be carrying!

I'm not an expert in how quickly they return to normal size, but women's vaginas are elastic, babies' heads fit through them. It's not said if she's an anal virgin or not, but anal sex with a "huge" cock is usually painful.

"why the hell didn't he say something to stop me." - If HE has to stop you, you're already lost.

"And about six months after that night I found out that good ole Kirk had given me Genital Herpes." - HA! I called it!

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 4 years ago
Good short story!

I enjoyed this. The sex was very well done. It could have done without the last line, it didn't feel like it belonged with the rest of the story, but that aside, it was well written, thought out, and flowed well. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good looks will not over ride an STD

It doesn't matter how good looking and successful you are if you have an STD like Herpes. A gift that keeps on giving.

Yeah, chances are you may not get it but what single, good looking successful person would take that chance when there are other people without STDs available.

Just stating why she is still alone after 5 years. To not divulge the truth would only make things worse for her when she would eventually be forced to tell them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What text did she send?

The story reads in part "... I opened the note and read, "I'm sorry that I wasn't enough for you. If you wanted out, why didn't you just ask me for a divorce. But instead, you sent me that damn text last night. ""

As the story continues, she sent no text, the text came from Kirk and Michael knew that. The note he left her when he moved out didn't make sense.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
so of you are dumb ass fuck

she cheated on her on, It' s like my favorite John Wayne line in the movie, "Big Jake".

No Martha, you made the decision alone, you go it alone! She chose to cheat, just as he chose his response.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not willing to fight?

The husband explained that he didn’t want a relationship where he had to wonder if his wife was cheating. He felt he deserved better. He married a virgin and after 20 years, she cheats on him. The vast majority of women, who marry while a virgin, stay faithful until they Day they die. This husband was unlucky, but rather than spend the rest of his life with someone he knew he couldn’t trust, he cast his lot with a woman he had known for many years. You can say he is taking a chance that she will cheat too, but you can’t blame him for taking that risk. He knows for a fact that his wife is a cheater.

Every person, who loves and trusts their spouse, deserves a spouse who will honor them until death due they part. Accepting anything less is a sad way to live.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Comments

@KingBandor Re: "Fighting for the marriage." - The who should be "fighting for the marriage" is the thinking about cheating on the marriage. Why fight when your ally has joined the enemy?

@Anonymous Re: Like the twist - I can't figure out why authors tag stories IN Loving Wives as "loving wife." Do other categories get that?

SkubabillSkubabillover 4 years ago
Excellent

Great and believable story. Nice job Carolina

schulz777schulz777over 4 years ago
I have no

respect for guys who know their woman is gonna stray (or some other guy wants to fuck her) and do nothing.

If you do nothing - you have no right to complain.

A real man is fight for what he believes is HIS and should be HIS only.

Fuck feminists. Every woman can become weak or stupid now and then, that's when they need a strong man in their life, who makes them stop before they cross the red line.

Watsching and do nothing is a coward's way to go

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So she screwed up, it’s the std that really would have killed their marriage

Some men can see what is happening and intervene get counciling or get her head out of her ass. When men cheat women are more forgiving. so many years down the tubes for one screw up poor decision. Knowing what he new I would have challenged her before the act had takin place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Do yourself a favor, actually research the stats on genital herpes, then put it in writing. Also, get off your bully pulpit and leave your imaginary sky fairy out of it.

taylorsamtaylorsamover 4 years ago
Good Story

Thanks we loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Better than most stories relating the impact of her whoring on her children.

She only thinks things are bad now. Wait till they have grandchildren and the sons won't let her be alone with or care for them.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 4 years ago
eh

i think i read to much here need to find a new book. all of these are starting to blend together. this one just really felt like a cookie cutter story

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
So so...

The story had some flaws to it. Typical revenge story. The sad thing is most women who do this get away with it and get everything in the divorce. Its rare that an ex wife is "burned" by her ex. I worked in a department with many women for over twenty years. They had the morality of mafia hit-men.

penneydog55penneydog55over 4 years ago
Wowee!

I am a RAAC fan!!..The only part I'm having trouble digesting is that He knew what the silly Bitch was going to do and He did nothing to help her "Not".destroy their Marriage..5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
You Don't Set Up A Loved One For Failure

Yes, it's nice that you can trust your loved one when you're not looking. But there is the other side as well. You don't set your loved ones up for failure. Yes, he didn't set up the website, but he knew she was reading those hotwife stories, that she was getting more and more tempted, yet he never approached her about it. He saw her set up that website and he didn't help a loved one not fail?

Let's say you had a loved one who was desperate for money and you found out they were seriously thinking about robbing a bank. Do you say, let me see if they will go through with it? I mean if I talk them out of it this one time maybe they will do it another time. I can't always be there.

When you don't make any attempt to save a loved one, and instead use the opportunity to test them, then that's setting them up for failure. That's what family is supposed to be about. To love each other enough to sometimes save us from ourselves.

My son, who is 12, has recently discovered lying. It pisses off my wife and I to no end. But we don't set him up to fail so that we can throw it in his face. We will work with him as long as it takes for him to understand why you don't lie. There are plenty of dickhead parents that love setting up their kids for failure so that they can make them wrong.

So, I get that feeling from this story. She was a good wife and mother for 20 years.

That didn't earn her for him to at least attempt to save her from herself? Was he that insecure in his manhood that he needed to see if he was enough for her? If she had been a shitty wife, then I can understand it. But the story gave no indication of that whatsoever.

Loving someone doesn't mean only saving them from outside negative forces. It also means sometimes saving them from themselves. Is there anyone reading this, who is honest with themselves, that hasn't needed someone that cared enough to save them from themselves when they had the wrong temptation?

There was a famous study done a long time ago that concluded the primary reason people don't commit suicide when things get tough, or commit crimes, or succumb to detrimental temptations is because they would be letting loved ones down. So, the more loving connections someone else the less likely they were to do one of those things. This good wife, after 20 years had a major temptation, and her most trusted and loving connection let her down, as much as she let him down. And in turn they both let their sons down. I hope he doesn't do something wrong, or get dementia, because his sons were taught people are easily expendable. They're not worth fighting for.

Now we can all point at her and say look how bad, and gloat, as if we are without sin (I believe that's from the Bible as well), when she could have been saved and been a happy person, along with her husband and sons.

kiteareskitearesover 4 years ago
Crap couple in a crap marriage

She went looking for more

He did nothing to protect her from herself or to stop her hurting their sons and the boys have the arse with her?

Oh yes I could see she was walking off the edge of a cliff, why didn't you stop her, it was her choice, I don't want to be spending all my life making sure she doesn't hurt herself or my boys or me...

Then the BS with the videos and text, did he ask for her to be blindfolded so she wouldn't know? Why lie about her sending the text, leave the note and tell her to check the text's sent from her phone.

Don't want to live always checking on her... but, he was happy to put in software to do it for him. Funny how he didn't tell anyone, was he looking for the excuse to get with the merry widower.

IF it really was the excuse he didn't want to be checking on her, it was a no-fault divorce, stop her going with Kirk but divorce her and set her free. Be a man, take responsibility. If he had found his sons, underage, using porn sites, would he have spoken with them or waited until all their relationships fell apart because they had unrealistic expectations or women?

But it really is BS, she was looking at the forums for months before that happened, just curiosity about something new. "What's those forum you've been reading?" "Oh I've read some of it, it is not something I would stand for." "Yep, 1 strike and you would be out." "Anyway, enjoy your reading."

Nope the more I write, the more wound up I am getting about him.

Yeah she cheated, he did everything he could to ensure he had evidence, but did nothing to fight for her or his marriage or his kids family. At the end of the day, I have more sympathy with her.

Not sure what all the bible business was about at the end. We all know the line and it's pointless preaching to the perverted. She forgot some of the other things like do not bear false witness, don't covet your neighbours ass, you know silly shit like the 10 commandments to start. Typical religious thing to do, quote one bit but forget others to suit.

OPrimeOPrimeover 4 years ago
Path

She chose her path. He placed his trust in her. She failed him. Why would he intercede? The minute she made a date she was divorced.

Masterpuppy2974Masterpuppy2974over 4 years ago
Wouldn't

That be stings you in the ass.

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
Let's Look At This Another Way

Ten years passes and the father drives over to Son A (Jack).

Father: "Jack, did you hear about David (Son B)? He got arrested today for embezzlement."

Jack: "Yes, dad. I've known about it for a while now. A couple of months ago, a coworker of David's, who happens to be a good friend of mine, brought it to my attention. He mentioned that they had discussed a flaw in the bank's operation's system so that someone can steal a great deal of funds with virtually no chance of detection. And he thought that David showed interest in possibly taking advantage of it."

Dad: "Wow. David was under a lot of financial stress since little Lucy's medical issues. They were in a lot of debt that was going to take years to get out of. That must have been such a great temptation to see this easy money from the bank that could solve all their problems. So, what did he say when you tried to talk David out of doing this?"

Jack: "There was nothing to be said since I never talked to him about it. I remembered your example with Mom. It was up to David to do the right thing on his own. I can't watch over him all the time. What if I talked him out of it this time. There may be other opportunities down the road. I can't watch over him all the time. He had to do the right thing on his own."

Dad: "But son, you knew how much stress David was under. He wasn't in his right state of mind. This temptation coupled with an opportunity like this where he believed there is no chance he could be caught, must have been an overwhelming temptation to him. You know David is not a thief. He's never stolen a thing in his life. He's never been a shifty person. Why didn't you at least talk to him? Why didn't you recruit me so that we can talk to him together? Now, his and his family's whole life is ruined. He's facing years of prison time and then he won't ever be able to get any meaningful job after he gets out. April will most likely divorce him, and he's going to lose his connection with his children. This is a disaster."

Jack: "Dad, don't put this shit on my doorstep. David had to do the right thing ON HIS OWN. Mom had been a great wife and mother too. She'd always been loyal to all of us and did the right thing for all of the 20 years of your marriage. You've said it yourself countless of times. When all that shit went down you said she had to do the right thing ON HER OWN. She also had this great temptation and thought she could go through with it and there was no chance of detection. You said yourself that you can't watch over her all the time. Why do you expect me to be my brother's keeper, when you weren't your wife's keeper? Don't come lecturing me that I should have interceded, when you didn't do it yourself."

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 4 years ago
Sorry, kiteares, but you're delusional

The software was to keep an eye on his teenage boys, that's just due diligence.

As for making her do the right thing, that's not a relationship, that's marital prison. A marriage is an agreement, a partnership. It's on both of the partners to hold that sacred, and protect it.

He was right... he should NOT have to spend his time wondering whether he had to keep her in line. He should be able to go through life doing HIS part in the marriage, knowing his true and faithful wife is doing the same, and has his back like he had hers.

He did exactly the right thing, letting her prove her own worth, or in her case, worthlessness.

As for the videos he asked for... It's just proof and confirmation that everything is as it appeared... no wriggle room, no chance of denial.

There is nothing wrong with the husband's actions at all. In fact, he gave her an out. If she'd pulled out of the plan and stayed true, they may still be together, but it would have been because it was the choice she made.

She chose otherwise, and is reaping the reward for her actions.

The boys, old enough to understand and make their own decisions, based on the reality of life that you can't live other people's lives for them, you have to let them choose their own path.

The husband... he got a second chance at life and found a partner who was worth it.

Seeing this any other way is just batshit crazy.

kiteareskitearesover 4 years ago
@ InfiniteCycle I must apologise

I had not realised the my opinion was invalid.

FYI I had software on my home computers to keep an eye on the kids. The kids knew it was there, my wife did too. I had nothing to hide from them. This is what it is, this is what it does. When I found one of them trying to look at sites they shouldn't have, guess what I did... I talked with them and you know what, we still have a relationship and no I am not checking up on them all the time (ignoring they are old enough now).

I didn't say he should MAKE her do anything. I think you have confused my stopping her jumping off the cliff example. I thought it became clearer further down or had you lost your patience with my opinion by then?

His part ... like fighting for the marriage and the family, helping his wife and kids up when they flounder a little?

As for the videos, the red mist seems to have affected your reading ability again, I didn't question him wanting the evidence. I questioned why he felt the need to lie to her even after he had everything and made up his mind. He knew she didn't send them as he had set this up before. Why thank her for sending them, why not just tell her to check what was sent? The more I think about it, the more I think this a person used to being in control, trying to play mind games with her.

But thing is, he did not give her the out. He made his choices, if she does this I will do that, if not I will do the other. Really truly giving her an out would have been letting her know he knew, letting her know what he would do if ever she went through with it then or in the future. And I'm sure I'll get the 'he shouldn't have to check on her' line. Does that mean he should never ask her if she is okay or how her day went, because surely that constitutes checking up on her?

If he really didn't want to be checking up on her, why even both getting the videos sent, isn't that more checking? What if he had been sent none? Would he have trusted she had not gone through with it? I highly doubt it the way his character was written, she was condemned from when he found out about the forums, why else would he not raise it? Let her follow the path and he will get evidence she is the villain and he's the hero. Again, my opinion.

What I do know, if a friend of mine acted like that he would get a slap round the head and told to talk to her and if he didn't chances of our friendship lasting would not be high.

I don't disagree she is the one that ultimately chose to cheat, but he did nothing to try to save his marriage or protect his boys from harm (a family split is harmful to everyone). At this point I suggest if you haven't read Johnadp's response.

One fact is my opinion of him is a man who found an out from his marriage and took full advantage, to me, it screams of nothing else as he had loads of time to talk to her before it escalated beyond harmless reading of forums. Discussions that would have made her think either - what a stupid cow she was being and how she nearly did something really stupid or fuck him, I'm doing it anyway, after which I would not blame him for his actions.

Another fact is your opinion is the complete opposite.

To think that either opinion is more valid than the other, that's bat-shit crazy...

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Lacked any depth

Another lacklustre LW story. Not sure why it was written from cheater POV. It does not allow for any emotional connection with the reader. I did not get any impression of remorse or even that what she did was wrong. Only that she lost any close relationships and a recurring dose of herpes. She was sorry for getting caught and losing her old lifestyle, but not sorry for cheating. What is expected when written by the cheater.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
Opposing view

If she was having urges to cheat there was a reason. If he was taking care of business she would never had the urge. Own up bitch

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

@schulz777 - Why should he have to fight? He already won when she accepted his proposal than said her vows when they got married. If she needs him to stop her, what happens when he's not there?

@penneydog55 - See above.

@johnadp, your embezzlement analogy is a fail. Embezzling, while wrong, is at least understandable while under extreme financial stress, and can possibly be relieved with outside help. There can be no understanding infidelity.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

@NVDiceGuy, since SHE isn't trying to lay blame o her husband, why are you?

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
because he's a dumbass, sbrooks103x

it like all the stupid comments every willing cuckolds make. Its NEVER her fault, most women cheat under the idea,,,,they won't get caught.

fritz51fritz51about 4 years ago
My thoughts

My first reaction after reading the negative comments is that I wish that I could vote 20 stars to off set the undeserved low scores given.

This was a well written, streamlined story of a woman who decides to cheat, and by virtue of diligent monitoring of his children’s internet usage, she is caught. We are provided the reason why she chooses to do so, though without extensive elaboration. We are also given the husband’s choice to “give her enough rope.”

So many comments were given saying, “he should have done this, or she should have done that.” The story was written as the author saw it. Were I C_G I believe I would respond: “Go write your own fucking story & let me take pot shots at you!”

Yes, I see the argument for having hubby intervene prior to her action. Even soft attempts to dissuade her, like telling her off the cuff, repeatedly, how bad it would be, on him AND their children, if she ever strayed. Maybe that would have worked, but then, there’s NO story. The author chose NOT to go that way.

I also see the hubby not wanting to watch her like a hawk forever, wondering if or when she’d cheat. It is an in-depth dilemma for hubby to weigh the effects of her plan to cheat / actual cheating on his well-being, against that of his children.

One comment had the hubby already lusting after a coworker & allowed the event to happen to further his plans. This LW fan often reads-in his own ideas into the plot, assuming facts not in evidence, rather than accepting a story AS WRITTEN.

This story also caused me to ponder, “How many wives, go to the brink, that is, actually begin the journey into cheating, internet talk, or set up a date, and then back out, remaining faithful to their husbands?” maybe I’ll write a story like that. Then y’all can rip me a new one. Lol.

Anyway, try to remember that authors here are trying to give readers some stimulation. Judging by the comments on this story, I say that the author succeeded!

Well done C_G, keep it up!

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
BS!!!

A husband shouldn't have to constantly monitor his wife to make sure she's faithful. Many parents monitor internet usage by their teens though. I am also in favor of Nanny cams in the home. This cheating slut only needed a place to cheat. She tried to rationalize that she had only fucked one man, her husband, That is her problem, not husbands!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This Is One Of The Many Times

I agree with 'sbrooks103x' both times, completely. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
He deserved it

If the dumbass don't trust his kids or wife then he needs to face the consequences. You don't have to know the truth if it's not necessary. Truth hurts.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Have choices to make everyday. Some bite you in the ass if wrong choice.

She cheated and caught.

Punished

I agree with husband letting wife make decision.

Can't spend all of life looking over her shoulder.

If you have kids and don't monitor you are doing as idiots want you to do.

Kids make mistakes as parents our job is to try to help them not make ones that will ruin their lives.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 4 years ago

This was a really good story, until the sentence “what happens in Vegas...” it should have ended immediately before that. You’re a good writer and ought to avoid cliches.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

NVDiceGuy Thats exactly what your wife says about you

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago

Like I've said before trust but verify isn't a good way to live your life. He should have left her especially after she got the STD that keeps on giving

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Whore!!!

She got EVERYTHING coming to her!!! Her husband did the exact right thing. Dump the whore ASAP!!! Herpes is a great Karma...

LuciousLadyMaryLuciousLadyMaryalmost 4 years ago

You spent the first few paragraphs explaining how she had discovered and explored online the Hotwife lifestyle. You had her falling in love with the idea of having sex with 'strange men'. That's great but you failed to have her discover the most important part, communication with her husband. Without that, it's cheating. The excitement not only comes from the wife enjoying someone new but the husband wanting her to experience it and either hearing about it later or being there to see it. Without those components, she's reduced to a cheating slut.

I'm not here to defend the lifestyle even though hubby and I live it. If you like it, fine. If not, that's fine too. In all our years of sharing we've never met anyone that's even heard of Lit. So I guess that says something about how exalted some here think they are.

This concludes you library for me. Enjoyed all your stories with just a couple of exceptions. But if all of us were alike, some of us would be unnecessary.

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 4 years ago
And That's The Moral Of The Story

Clearly a morality play. Unfortunately, the only character with substance is Kirk, the big dicked Bull. She is weak and doesn't even know the difference between a slut and a hot-wife. Hubby has no character depth developed in the story. Not a bad plot despite the lack of suspense, and the herpes is less likely to "bites you in the ass" than elsewhere, but a good device to boost her ongoing shame. Not your best CG, but quite good.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

That is why it is a good idea to Make the Guy use a Condom .. Plus who needs a Slut as a wife

Ocker53Ocker53about 2 years ago

Another good story⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4 Stars on a Great Story . I was amazed when My ex cheated on Me and all of her friends said take her back . Dumb Me did take her back as we had a little girl . My Ex kept telling Me she would never cheat on Me again . She said she loved me and our daughter way to much to risk it . 14 years later I caught her again and No I did not take her back .

RuttweilerRuttweilerabout 1 year ago
Nonsense

Unconnected to reality. The character of the wife is nothing more than an incoherent sketch.

Go back to reading your bible.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not one of the author's better works. Wife wad a caricature of an obsessed hot wife wannabe. Toss in the clichéd big c$ck trope and make the sex cosmic and the find out husband knew all among. Kirk was an idiot not asking her about her husband's request. I also disagree with the no intervention approach. You lose all agency when you take no action. He had the info and coukd have disrupted it any number of ways. Doesn't mean he shouldn't go through with a divorce but watching the trainwreck happen is just dumb. The argument about not being able to trust unless she backed out of her own free will is false. She already crossed that Rubicon. But no action allows worst possible action from which there is no possible recovery even after a separation or divorce. She had become inflamed with an obsession after 25 years. She needed an intervention to scare the crap out if her and force her into therapy. Get a post nuptial. Get divorced. Do whatever but don't let someone you supposedly love who is committing her first big sin, actually go through with it. His laissez faire attitude is cowardly and nonsensical. And yeah her "one lousy night with a stranger" was apparently unbelievably awesome sex with a big c$ck freak. As if those guys grow on trees. Whatever. Always confront, always intervene. Exception is long term affair a d gathering intelligence first. Maybe reading those texts, he already gave up on her. Dunno. His choice. But a cowardly one. An still divorce the witch.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

There is a definite sameness to all of this author’s work. He’s a decent writer, but the sameness and his understated more real life approach tends to water down the story conflict. His sex scenes are all basically the same (but well written) too. In the end the stories are on the boring side.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower5 months ago

Well-written and an excellent read, thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous