All Comments on 'Your Submission'

by CathyO1955

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Didn't think I would

Cathy,

I didn't think I'd go for this story....but you had me so excited, wishing to be in your binds...wondering what you'd have me succumb to neXt...I was actually hoping you would do MORE to me!! I would have been your toy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great story

CATHY,

I LOVED YOURE STORY VERY MUCH......I AM PATIENTLY WAITING FOR PART TWO.....YOU HAVE GREAT TALLENTS...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Made me interested in domination

Hi Cathy, thanks for this story. I have been wondering if I should go into this field. Now I know this is what I want to do far as my niche.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Overcome

I'm your slave,what a hot story.I was so excited there was only one way to relieve the pressure and excitement building up in me.I've taken myself in hand three times so far and still get excited each time I read the story.Please, please don't keep us too long waiting for more.

cunnilingus_casanovacunnilingus_casanovaalmost 16 years ago
INVOLVING THE MIND AND BODY

I ENJOYED THIS TALE OF NONCONFORMIST SEX, CATHY!!! THE TALE DEMONSTRATES HOW IMPORTANT IT IS TO STIMULATE BOTH THE MIND AND THE BODY TO ORGASM. SURRENDERING TO THE WHIMS AND PLEASURES OF ANOTHER DOES LEAD TO ORGASMS STRONGER THAN THOSE ATTAINED THROUGH CONVENTIONAL SEX.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Don

You found my on switch....mmmm

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous