All Comments on 'Your Tomboy MILF Wife Seduces You'

by Lookingformybluesky

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic!

This is a great story! Very, very sexy! I hope you make it a series. I’d love to hear what happens the rest of the evening. The main character’s comments about what might happen were delicious.

funinthesun22funinthesun22over 3 years ago

so soft and sweet, your voice is a turn on. any man would love to be with you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful!

Wonderful story! Vey sexy, great voice and real life. I liked the family theme.

Hope to hear more from you. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonmderful!

Awesome story! I love the family real life theme. Very sexy and fantastic voice. I look forward to more recordings

NickOfTheNorthNickOfTheNorthover 3 years ago
Pitch Perfect! Fun! Sexy! Top Drawer!

There's so much to love about this. Her emotional expressivity - she sounds completely open and ingenuous. Her timing of delivery is superb. As others have commented, she has a truly beautiful, warm speaking voice. Her delighted and eager acceptance of her partner, and his sexuality - first time I've not felt even a little embarrassed or ashamed over also liking what he does, btw, so thank you for that! But I think most of all what I love about this recording is that she GETS IT that sex is supposed to be FUN, playing without self-consciousness ... which does require extraordinary mutual trust; so it's great she brought that in. And the final sentence? She took a considerable risk including that; if she had sounded remotely contrived or formulaic in delivering that it would have either sounded corny or just exerted a sort of rertograde contamination: It would have made all her preceding narrative seem ridiculuos, it would have, at the very end, have shattered the 'willing suspension of disbelief" that a listener needs intact to stay in his imagination according to her narrative. But she nailed it, the delivery of that last line, or 'stuck her landing', her final move, as in floor gymnastics; that's a better analogy. A 10 of 10 on that... So, I think this woman should seriously investigate using the gifts she's so richly displayed here in some more formal and perhaps remunerative way - and not necessarily in an erotic one, btw: radio, stage/theatre, televison, press relations maybe, or sceen acting? It'd be great if such remarkable gifts had a wider audience, is what I'm trying to say, I guess. Thanks for this, so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Only one audio

You must do more. Your a natural.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like this your voice is very nice.

pixiemuledonkeypixiemuledonkeyover 2 years ago

This was like the culmination of a dream - being able to be married to a sexy tomboy and enjoying each other after her workout. This was one of the most erotic "married life" scenarios I've had the pleasure to hear. Thank you for making this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Makes me wish I got married. Excellent job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLookingformybluesky@Lookingformybluesky
Switchy. Sultry. Will bite you. I make erotic audios! :D 200+ audios not posted to here or Reddit: https://www.patreon.com/lookingformybluesky Wanna see me naked? https://www.onlyfans.com/lookingformybluesky https://fans.ly/r/lookingformybluesky