Your Tomboy MILF Wife Seduces You

Info
Don't make me push you down...you'd like it too much.
65 words
4.64
44.4k
49
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kids are finally gone for that team building field trip, which means the only person you're putting to bed tonight is me. I need your hands all over this ass you've been checking out all day and a ponytail that's begging to be pulled. Don't make me push you down...you know I'd win that struggle and you'd like it way too much, hehe.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Lookingformybluesky
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Makes me wish I got married. Excellent job!

pixiemuledonkeypixiemuledonkeyover 2 years ago

This was like the culmination of a dream - being able to be married to a sexy tomboy and enjoying each other after her workout. This was one of the most erotic "married life" scenarios I've had the pleasure to hear. Thank you for making this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like this your voice is very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Only one audio

You must do more. Your a natural.

NickOfTheNorthNickOfTheNorthover 3 years ago
Pitch Perfect! Fun! Sexy! Top Drawer!

There's so much to love about this. Her emotional expressivity - she sounds completely open and ingenuous. Her timing of delivery is superb. As others have commented, she has a truly beautiful, warm speaking voice. Her delighted and eager acceptance of her partner, and his sexuality - first time I've not felt even a little embarrassed or ashamed over also liking what he does, btw, so thank you for that! But I think most of all what I love about this recording is that she GETS IT that sex is supposed to be FUN, playing without self-consciousness ... which does require extraordinary mutual trust; so it's great she brought that in. And the final sentence? She took a considerable risk including that; if she had sounded remotely contrived or formulaic in delivering that it would have either sounded corny or just exerted a sort of rertograde contamination: It would have made all her preceding narrative seem ridiculuos, it would have, at the very end, have shattered the 'willing suspension of disbelief" that a listener needs intact to stay in his imagination according to her narrative. But she nailed it, the delivery of that last line, or 'stuck her landing', her final move, as in floor gymnastics; that's a better analogy. A 10 of 10 on that... So, I think this woman should seriously investigate using the gifts she's so richly displayed here in some more formal and perhaps remunerative way - and not necessarily in an erotic one, btw: radio, stage/theatre, televison, press relations maybe, or sceen acting? It'd be great if such remarkable gifts had a wider audience, is what I'm trying to say, I guess. Thanks for this, so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonmderful!

Awesome story! I love the family real life theme. Very sexy and fantastic voice. I look forward to more recordings

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful!

Wonderful story! Vey sexy, great voice and real life. I liked the family theme.

Hope to hear more from you. :)

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
My Best Friend's Mom I never meant to fall for her.in Mature
Fucked at My Son's Soccer Game A mother is seduced by someone from the opposite team.in Mature
A Naughty Cuckolding Demure wife succumbs to the instinctual need for a big cock.in Fetish
Snowed In with the Boss Getting snowed in with the bitch boss turns into a surprise.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories