Your Turn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you going to do? Ohhhhh... NOT THAT... OH FUCK...."

On and on it went. Janice must have had at least five orgasms, and twice William howled like a barnyard dog. They both made sure they uttered phrases that were descriptive of what they were doing, knowing I was listening and imagining the scene. It was incredible. Somehow I resisted the temptation to get myself off, because I wanted to be strong and take my pleasure with Janice after William left.

At that point William called to be to bring him the tub of ice cream and a spoon. I handed it to him around the edge of the open door, afraid of what I might see if I looked in. No sooner had I backed away than I heard him ordering her into position.

"On your back sweetheart, with your legs hanging over the edge of the bed. That's it. Now I'll spoon a little of this right here...."

"OHHH.. IT'S SO COLD......."

"Of course it is. Ummm... that's good... I love rum raisin..."

It took ten minutes for him to eat all the ice cream from various parts of her body. From the noises she was making it was clear that she loved every minute of it.

"Oh William, you make me feel so good. My husband has never done anything like that. Ahhh... are you going to do it there again?? OHHHH....."

For another twenty minutes I was subjected to their moans and groans. At last they seemed to tire and finally he came out of the bedroom dragging her by the hair. Her eyes were glazed over and I could see traces of a slippery white substance on her face and chest. He dumped my naked wife at my feet.

"You can have your wife back now, Charles. I'm done with her for now." And with that he began putting his clothes back on.

"She's very good," he continued, adding to my humiliation. "I really liked her tight little ass. You are a lucky man."

When he was fully dressed he simply walked to the door and left. There was a long moment of silence and then Janice got up and started toward the bathroom. At the door she turned and smiled. "I'll just be a minute," she said. "Then it's your turn."

12