Your Turn Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"EEeeee.....Oh god....."

"Just a sample to show you what can happen if you fail to obey."

"I'll obey....I'll obey... just please no more..."

Sylvia smiled and pulled back. "Of course you will. Now take off your skirt. You may lower your hands, but then return them to your head."

Quickly my wife unzipped the tight skirt and stepped out of it. She was wearing a thong and high heels with thigh high stockings. With her hands back on her head, she looked incredibly sexy. I was fully erect, but still anxious about Sylvia's intentions.

"Beautiful," Sylvia intoned. "Now spread your legs."

Starting at one ankle, Sylvia flicked the short whip back and forth up her leg. Janice groaned and stamped her feet, but she held her position. Slowly the little pricker balls climbed up her thigh toward her panty-covered pussy.

"Oh god... not there... please... NOT THERE...."

"You mean, HERE?" Sylvia turned her wrist and slashed upward so that all three strands of the quirt cut into the thin gusset of my wife's panties. Janice screeched and instinctively lowered her hands to cover herself.

"Naughty, naughty.." scolded Sylvia. "I told you not to move. Am I going to have to restrain you too?

"NO... NO... I'm sorry. It's just that it was such a shock. I'll be good, I promise."

"We'll see. But you deserve a good spanking. Hubby's belt will do nicely. First, let me see if he has returned to full power."

At that point my cock was even more rigid than before. Seeing my wife sexually abused and loving it was having its normal effect. When Sylvia drooped the belt on me there was no sag.

"Such a randy Hubby," she said. "I'm going to let you help me do your wife. Sit back here in this chair. That's it.. don't worry, you won't fall even though you can't move your feet. Good. Now you are the right level to suck on your wife's tits while I spank her. The combination should produce some interesting results."

I was in the low upholstered chair with my hands tied behind me and my legs spread. My cock stuck up through the slit in my shorts like the flag stick on a golf green. Both women ogled me and chuckled.

"He's so pathetic," laughed Sylvia. "Totally helpless and dependent on me to relieve him of all that sexual tension. Come over here, Wifey, and lean down so he can get his mouth on your nipples. Use your hands on his head to control him. That's it.. Now keep your ass up. I'm just going to get rid of this silly thong. There...you are ready for the belt."

The familiar feel of Janice's swollen nipple in my mouth was comforting as well as exciting. We were in this together and loving it! I licked and kissed and sucked and she ground her tit into my face, moaning and twitching her ass, inviting Sylvia to start on her.

SPLATT... SPLATT... The belt snapped twice. Sylvia had a practiced forehand and backhand. A loud groan came from Janice. I bit down on her nipple, and she responded by putting a hand between us and seizing my cock. I had been aching to be touched, and the feeling was incredible.

WHAP... WHAP... "Naughty, naughty," scolded Sylvia. "I did not give you permission to put your hand there. Well... as long as you've started... But don't you dare make him cum... He has a long way to go yet. Now a few more good ones should redden this nice ass to just the right shade for your next ordeal. Don't move!"

The belt whipped four more times, bringing Janice up on her toes. "OH GOD...", she cried. "THAT REALLY STINGS!"

"Of course it does my dear. It also has brought a nice sheen to your pussy, and I have a few things in my bag that will bring you to a boil. Hold on to her, Hubby."

I moved my mouth to my wife's other tit and started again. Janice rotated her ass in the air like she was trying to create a breeze to cool herself off. I heard Sylvia cross the room and rummage around in her suitcase. "Now where is a convenient electrical outlet?" she mumbled. "Ah here it is."

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Sylvia kneel down behind Janice's raised ass. Suddenly a low humming sound announced the activation of a powerful vibrator. "OH SHIT.." Janice squealed, knowing what was coming

"Yes, Wifey dear, my friend here is going to tingle your pussy while I go to work on your ass. I'll start in this area..."

"OH GOD CHARLES... IT'S SOOO GOOOD..."

"Let yourself go honey," I mumbled into her breast. "It's my turn and this is what I want."

"She's putting something in my ass!"

"Just a little lotion my dear," Sylvia soothed. "There... doesn't that feel good?"

"Ohhhh...."

"Relax... that's it... my, my you open nicely. Does Hubby play here a lot?"

"Ahhhh..."

"Answer me bitch! How often do you get fucked in the ass? Do I have to pinch your sweet pussy to get you to obey?"

"NO... no... please... don't take away the vibrator... yes.. yes... I like getting it in the ass."

"I thought so. Then you are going to really like this string of beads going way, way up and then coming slowly out."

"OHH... I'll cum for sure..."

"That's the idea. Keep sucking on her Hubby. Tits, pussy, and ass are going to get it all at the same time."

The triple assault drove Janice into spasms of ecstasy. Her body shook with the force of it, and the noises she made could only be described as incoherent babbling. Sylvia obviously knew her business.

Finally with a last shriek Janice let her legs go limp and she collapsed with her head in my lap. Miraculously her mouth ended up just at the base of my cock.

"What a pretty sight," Sylvia crooned. "A satiated wife ready to worship the object of her desires. You can lick him a few times before I pull you away."

"Ummm.. oh Charles (lick, lick).... that was sooo good (lick, lick)... you have to let her do you..."

My highly sensitized cock twitched with each stroke of her tongue. "Ahh... I don't think I have much choice," I said.

"Right you are," Sylvia said. She grabbed Janice's hair and yanked her back. "Up now, Wifey. Leave him to me. You can watch and learn."

With Janice out of the way Sylvia took her place, kneeling between my spread legs. I scooted back in the chair as far as I could, with the result that my cock angled toward her face like it wanted to jump into her mouth.

She laughed. "You want to be touched so badly, don't you Hubby? You'd like to feel my tongue and lips; you know I would be good at it, and different from predictable old Wifey. But you're going to have to wait a long, long time. There are so many hurdles you have to go through first."

Using the tip of one fingernail Sylvia traced a path up the underside of my erection. When she reached the top she flicked her finger a couple of times, making me bounce back and forth like a sapling being blown by gusts of wind. "Nice and strong," she said. "I like that. It shows, as the ad says, that you are healthy enough for sex. Let's see if I can keep it that hard for the four hour limit."

"Ahhh...." The combination of her touch and the way she was looking at me with those beautiful, dark eyes was making me insane with desire. In my peripheral vision I saw Janice pull over a chair to get close. Sylvia spoke to her.

"Before you get comfortable dear, go to my suitcase and get me the nurse's scissors out of the side pocket. I'm going to cut away his shorts so I can get at his balls."

Janice did as she was told, and in a few seconds I heard the snip of the blades as they cleaved my shorts from my left thigh to my waist. With her free hand Sylvia used her thumb and forefinger to hold the tip of my cock and maneuver it safely out of the way. I leaned my head back and sighed.

"Now the same on the other side, and off they come. Umm... very nice. Hubby has quite a package." One hand cupped my balls, while the other palmed the top of my cock. "So hard and ready. Too bad he's going to have to wait so long. I have to teach him some discipline."

Still holding my balls Sylvia slapped my cock, banging it against my hip... once... twice... three times. I groaned and gritted my teeth, but lost not an ounce of hardness. My total vulnerability and helplessness was a huge turn on. Sylvia saw it in my eyes and laughed.

"Such a baby. The big man can't do anything about it. I'm in total control and can do anything I want to him." She wrapped her fingers around my cock and pumped it. "Isn't that right Hubby? Does this belong to me?"

"AHHH.... yes.... yes..."

"SAY IT!"

"It's yours! Do what you want. Just don't stop!"

"Ha," she said and took her hands away. "I will be starting and stopping a lot. But the first order of business is a good spanking. We need to get those buns of yours in the right position. Let's see... umm... Janice go to my bag and get me one of those coils of rope."

What happened next was something I could never have imagined, but seemed to be normal practice for a dominatrix like Sylvia. She tied one end of the rope to the middle of the bar that was holding my legs spread, and passed the other end over my shoulder to hang down behind the chair.

"Slide your ass forward a bit," she ordered. "Good."

I was slumped down in the soft upholstery of the chair with my legs stretched out and my ass on the edge of the cushion. Sylvia went behind the chair and pulled on the rope, raising my legs until the spreader bar almost touched my forehead. Then she tied the rope off to a back leg of the chair. I heard a gasp from Janice.

"Perfect. What do you think, Wifey? Is he sufficiently exposed?"

"Oh my god, you have complete access to his ass, his balls, his cock, everything."

"Yes indeed. Look how hard he is. He loves it. You should try this position on him. Now select one of the larger paddles from my bag and bring it here."

In the position I was in I could not see what they were doing. My straining cock was lying up against my bare stomach. I felt the wetness from the oozing precum. I closed my eyes, imagining the lewd picture I was presenting.

There was a rustle of movement. A firm hand took hold of my cock. Then the paddling began. It was not light.

WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP

Both ass cheeks got a thorough going over. It was a miracle that my balls were not smashed. I twisted and squirmed and moaned, all to no avail. Sylvia obviously would go on as long as she wanted.

"The color is coming up nicely," she said, as if she were browning potatoes in a skillet. "Sometimes it takes only a few spanks, other times my arm gets tired before I am satisfied with the result."

WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP

The burning was acute. But the fact that she kept working her hand on my cock at the same time she was paddling me transformed the pain into an ecstatic sexual experience. I felt my balls tighten. I was close.

"That's it for now," Sylvia announced. "Did you see that movement in his balls?" I heard the paddle drop to the floor. "Horny Hubby was about to cum." She scrapped her fingernails across my reddened skin. "Can't have that, now can we? His ass is tenderized enough anyway. Time for the next torment. Have you ever given him a prostate massage?"

"Oh no," Janice responded. "I mean, I've never done that deliberately. Of course, I have shoved a few things up his ass. He loves it."

"A prostate massage is different. You can give him a long, continuous orgasm without him actually climaxing and cumming. I like to hear them scream, not knowing whether they want me to stop or continue. Hubby is in the perfect position. Kneel down by his head and watch his expressions. But first let me grease up my finger in your pussy. I can see that you are wet again."

"OHH.. yes...."

The next thing I felt was Sylvia's hair on my stomach. She had leaned forward to lather the top of my cock with her tongue. I was momentarily distracted and did not notice her finger on my ass until it had pushed pass my sphincter and was inside. Her other hand gripped by cock at the base and waved the tip across her lips. Then her finger shoved deeper into me.

"Here it is, this marvelous little acorn.. a nice healthy one. I'm something of an expert you know. I'll just explore around it a bit."

I had had my prostate examined by a doctor, but never like this. Sylvia touched it, withdrew, touched it again, over and over. Each contact sent a jolt through my body. My cock pulsed and bumped against her lips. She squeezed the base and played with me until I couldn't stand it. It was like having a dry orgasm every ten seconds.

"STOP... STOP... I can't take any more!"

Quick as a flash she let go of my cock and slapped me across the face. "Don't you tell me what to do or not do," she growled. "All I want to hear from you is 'thank you mistress'. Your ass is mine, you understand?"

"OH GOD..."

"Wifey, maybe you'd better kiss him and tongue his ear while I do this. It will help him relax. When I really start rubbing he will go into orbit and you can comfort him."

Janice kneeled beside my head and whispered in my ear. "This is your turn, sweetie. This is what you wanted, remember? Sylvia is in charge now. You must endure." Her hot tongue stabbed my ear; she knew how much I loved that.

"How touching," Sylvia mewed. "Are you ready for some more Hubby? Ask me for it nicely and I'll make it good for you."

"Yes please, mistress. Rub me some more. And please mistress can I feel your mouth on my cock as the same time?"

"Ha. Such a needy little wuss. But since you said 'please'..." Her moist lips encompassed the domed head at the same time she shoved her finger forward in my ass. This time she kept it on my prostate, gently massaging and working it from side to side.

"AAUFFF.." My gasp was cut short by my wife's mouth covering mine. Her tongue plunged and probed like it was in sync with Sylvia's finger in my ass. In another few seconds I would have had a wet orgasm along with the continuous dry one. It was fucking incredible!

But Sylvia was a pro; she knew just when to back off. Her head came up and her finger slid back out of my hole. She patted Janice on the head. "We need to let him cool down a bit. Then we can work him up again. In the meantime I need a little sexual release."

Sylvia stood up. "Come here Wifey and help me get out of these tight pants. You won't believe how turned on I get doing this job. I want to see how good Hubby is with his tongue."

"This is so hot," Janice exclaimed. "Are you having fun darling?"

"ahhhh...."

All I could manage in response was a long sigh. My nerves were strumming like a just plucked guitar string. Janice crawled on her knees to squat before Sylvia and pull the vamp's pants down over her ass so that she could step out of them.

"See how wet I am bitch?" Sylvia snarled as she pulled my wife's face into her bare pussy. "Take a little taste before I give it to Hubby."

Totally caught up in the scene Janice was up for anything, and she attacked Sylvia's pussy with relish. "Whooaa...," laughed Sylvia. "That's nice but I need a bigger, stronger tongue right now."

The chair in which I was imprisoned was wide, and Sylvia had no problem straddling my chest. With my hands still tied behind me I was completely helpless . She grabbed me by both ears and buried my nose in her pussy. The aroma from her hot juices intoxicated my senses, making me want to please her.

"Take his cock in your hand, Wifey, and encourage him to do a good job. But don't let him cum!"

For the next five minutes I used every trick I knew in an attempt to make Sylvia cum. I felt if I could do that I would be in some measure reasserting the masculinity that Sylvia had stripped away. My wife's caresses kept my lust simmering just below the boil-over point; she knew me well. Finally, with one last deep thrust of my tongue at the same time my nose was rubbing her clit, Sylvia climaxed.

"YES... YES... OH GOD.... YES...."

I continued licking her as she gradually calmed down. After a minute she sat back on my stomach. "Very good, Hubby," she said, looking down at me. "I'm impressed. Wifey must have trained you well. As your reward you get to suck on my nipples, and then I'm going to give you the blow job of your life."

She pulled her top up over her tits and smiled. "Not as big as your wife's, but perky with long, sensitive nipples. Now don't bite me..."

Putting her hands on the back of the chair she leaned forward to dangle those cherry-topped cones in front of my face. I kissed one, and then the other, followed by long licks up the slopes. When I finally took a hard bud into my mouth she sighed and pushed forward. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Janice put a hand between her legs.

"OK," Sylvia said as I shifted to her other tit. "That's enough. You could probably make me cum again just doing that, but I have work to do."

Gracefully she disengaged herself from my body and untied the rope holding my splayed legs in the air. The blood rushed back into my feet. Next she knelt down and released the spreader bar from my ankles. "We won't need this anymore," she said. "You're not going to want to go anywhere."

Then she began. Lips, fingers, and tongue were all over me, thighs, balls, ass, cock, up, down, around, and back again. I groaned and moaned and humped at her face. Janice again took her place beside my head.

"I want to watch your expressions," she said. "Tell me what she's doing and how it feels."

"She's got one of my balls in her mouth and she's fingering my poor ass. It feels...fucking... unbelievable!"

"Is she better than me?"

"Oh baby... it's just diffffferennnt..."

Janice stuck out her tongue in mock disappointment.

"Oh god, now she's lathering the tip of my cock... and her hand..."

"I think I'll lather your ear at the same time. Let it go sweetheart. Drown the bitch with your cum."

I had held back too long. My wife's words and her tongue in my ear, along with Sylvia's taking me deep into her throat, set me off. I cried out and bucked my hips as the geyser erupted.

"Go honey, go, go..." Janice cried as she kissed me furiously.

"Ohhhh.. ohhh....ohhh..." On and on it went until I was totally spent. Sylvia raised her head so I could see my cum dripping out of her mouth.

None of us moved for a long minute. We just looked at each other with satisfied smiles on our faces. It was like we were acknowledging the power of sex and appreciating the fact that we had taken steps to enjoy it to the fullest.

Eventually Sylvia got up and gathered up her things. When she was dressed and covered again in her raincoat she spoke to us. "That was special. You know where to find me, Janice. I expect to hear from you."

"Don't worry," Janice replied. Next month it will be my turn.

12