Your Wildest Dream

Story Info
A very wild sex filled weekend.
3k words
4.13
14.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have a habit of gathering on Monday evenings after work at Fred's Bar and Grill. There are six of us but frequently someone can't make it so many Mondays it is four or five. All women in our twenties and single, who like to hang out and discuss the latest developments in our lives. I think all of us would like to be in a relationship with the right man but so far we have only the occasional date and a chance to talk about it on Monday.

There is Clara who has a dancer's figure and teaches fourth grade, Elaine with long blond hair and big boobs who is a nurse, and slim Paula who is office manager for some small company (I don't know what kind of business). Then we have Jenny who is a preacher's daughter and so conservative we almost had to drag her to a "BAR". I am sure the strongest thing she has ever had to drink is coke. The opposite of Jenny is Ann who loves to wear short skirts, low neck lines, and flirt with any man she can find. And me, Sandy. I work in the fashion department of the largest department store in town and have the figure to model the fashions when needed. The girls made me promise not to give their last names.

One Monday when we all had our drinks, the conversation turned to our lack of sex. It seems that we all want it but none are getting it.

"If it were not for Peter, I would completely dry up," exclaimed Paula.

"Who is Peter?"

"Oh, that is my name for my rabbit vibrator. He gets me off when necessary but he is not as nice as having a man touch me all over."

I looked over and saw that Jenny was blushing. "Come on Jenny, surly you get frustrated." I teased.

"Of course, but I don't talk about it."

"Alright, suffer in silence," stated Ann, "But we need to do something about this before I rip the clothes off every man in the bar."

"Do we get to help?"

After the laughter died down Elaine said thoughtfully, "Seriously, what would you do if there was no chance of being recognized. No blame or accountability. Just the opportunity to do what was in your wildest dream."

We all got quiet, thinking about that. It was an interesting question. Then Ann said, "I would still rip the clothes off every man here."

Elaine went on, "I just may have a way for you to do just what you want. Defy the common social norms which restrict us and have a wild weekend. My Uncle left me a cottage last year. He called it Hidaway Cottage. It is not fancy but it is secluded in the woods. What if we invite some guys to spend a weekend with us there?"

"Oh no, my job would be gone if the school ever found out about that, and you can be sure the guys would tell." Exclaimed Clara.

By now Jenny was blushing all over and looking very nervous.

The conversation went on but kept coming back to Elaine's idea. What if we could arrange it so the guys could not identify us or even know where they went? Who could we get to go?

Jenny spoke up, "I could make some masks which would cover our faces and hair so we wouldn't be recognized."

We decided that the guys should have masks too so we would not feel weird around them later.

Paula, the office manager, got us organized. Next Monday Jenny was to bring a sample mask, and all of us were to bring names of guys to invite. Elaine was to work on ways to get the guys to her cottage without them knowing where it is. Ann was to list some fun and sexy activities and Clara was to work on a food and booze list. My job was to plan how to invite the guys without letting them know who we are.

The next Monday we went over our plans. Jenny brought a very cute mask. It was actually a bag that covered the entire head and had a funny comic face with eye holes.

"This is great," said Ann, "but there is no mouth hole."

"Why do we need a mouth hole?" asked Jenny.

We all laughed and told her to google blow job.

Now, how to invite the guys in a way that would interest them but not reveal us? I planned to print cards on a color printer and mail them to the guys. The cards would have a group picture of us in our masks but nothing else. The guys would RSVP to a post office box.

How to get the guys to Hideaway Cottage turned out to be simpler than I thought. Paula will rent a van and pick them up at a bus station parking lot a few miles from the cottage. She will wear her mask and the guys will be instructed to have their masks on when they board the van.

Calming Jenny down the next Monday after she had googled blow job proved to be harder. She insisted she is not a virgin but could not believe that 'respectable' women did that. She did seem interested in examining penises and this might be her chance. Mouth holes were put in the masks.

I think most of the guys who received our invitation thought it was a scam but six agreed to go along just to see what would happen. I then sent a card to each of the six with the same picture of us all naked, instructions on where to meet the van, and the rules:

1. Put on your mask before boarding the bus and wear it the entire weekend.

2. Everyone will be nude the entire weekend.

3. Looking, sexual touching, and fucking are all okay but if anyone says NO whatever is being done must stop.

4. Have fun,

With the card was one of Jenny's masks.

The Friday evening when this was to start finally came. Paula picked us all up in the bus station parking lot an hour before the guys were to arrive. She took us to Hideaway Cottage where we all stripped off our clothes and put on our masks. Paula kept her clothes on so she could pick up the guys.

Hideaway Cottage is remote in a beautiful setting with views of wooded slopes and a nearby river. It is not large. It has two bedrooms, three beds and a sofa, and kitchen, dining area, and living room. Elaine had air mattresses and bedding so there would be somewhere for everyone. We were ready for action!

When the rental van pulled up we went out to meet it. The guys got out with their eyes bulging. "Wow, this is for real." One said.

Each of us took a guy to strip him before going into the cottage. I got a man with a good looking build and a mask which had a face like a cartoon duck. I ran my hands down his face, down his chest, and lifted his shirt. He bent over and raised his arms so I could pull it off. Next his t-shirt. Then I moved my hands all over his chest, paying extra attention to his nipples. His hands cupped my boobs, fondling them which felt good.

I stooped down and removed each of his shoes. Then his trousers. By now he had a bulge in his undies. His cock popped out as I pulled them off. I was fondling his beautiful cock when I noticed that we were next to Jennie and the guy she had stripped. She was bending down staring at his cock with great interest.

I touched her arm and said, "Like this." I raised his cock and licked the underside from balls to head. Jenny smiled and did the same. I ran my tongue around the head of his cock and she followed. I opened my mouth and put my lips around the head and then move down so about a third of his cock was in my mouth. I looked over and saw that Jennie was doing the same.

After a few strokes I pulled off because I didn't want him to cum just yet. Jenny was so intent on pumping her mouth around her guy's cock that I had to pull her off to bring them with us as we went into the cottage.

"Welcome to your wildest dream," announced Ann, "Ladies, lets show the guys what we have for them. All ladies down on your hands and knees with knees shoulder width apart. Guys, do what you want but if anyone says no, stop."

We all assumed the position with legs apart to give them a good view of our pussies. A guy came up behind me and I felt a delicious tingle as his fingers traced my pussy lips up and down. He gave a little extra wiggle over my clit which made me moan. I was loving this when I felt something different on my pussy. I looked down between my legs and saw he was stroking my lips with his cock which was being coated with my pussy juice.

I wanted him bad. Then I felt the head of his cock at my entrance. The wonderful full feeling as his cock slid into me. This was what I had been missing. I reached between my legs and rubbed my clit until I came with my vagina clenching around his moving cock. He lasted several more strokes before I felt him stiffen and spurt cum in my vagina.

I looked around and saw naked bodies everywhere. Most spent after a wild fuck, but Ann and her man were still going. She was still on her hands and knees with her generous boobs swinging and her hand between her legs rubbing her clit. She came with a loud shriek and collapsed on the rug.

As there was only one bathroom, each boy girl couple took a turn. When our turn came I went in and sat on the toilet seat to pee and wipe the cum off my pussy. My current guy was watching with interest so I opened my legs to let him see. When I was done, he raised the seat and started to pee. I reached down and took his cock in my hand. I found I could aim the pee stream all around the toilet bowl. That was fun.

When everyone had cleaned up and had a drink Paula took charge, "One purpose of this weekend is variety. Before we are done every cock should have been in every vagina. So ladies, move to the next cock on your right. I will start a pron movie and we can all settle down to movie night.

I moved over and found a smaller guy with a very large cock, even when it was not hard. I took his cock in hand and we found a space on the carpet. He sat down and I sat between his legs with my back to him. I leaned back resting on his chest. His right hand came around and cupped my right breast. As the movie went on I could feel his large cock pressing against me as it got hard. This plus his fingers playing with my nipple was getting me wet. I reached behind me and explored his cock with my hand. I felt his left hand come down my belly to my pussy so I opened my legs. With that going on I really didn't care what was on the movie.

He whispered, "Why don't we go find a bed?"

We left the movie, found a bed and had a nice gentle fuck. It was a thrill the way that big cock filled me up.

The next morning I woke up to the feel of a hand stroking my pussy. "Are you ready?" he asked.

I nodded and kissed him. He put my legs on his shoulders so he could pump deep in me. This was new to me and I was loving it.

After a pancake breakfast we all went outside. It was a beautiful day and warm enough to be comfortable naked. We swapped partners for the ritual of rubbing sunblock all over each other. Everyone was too spent for serious fucking so we just hung out in the sun relaxing.

After lunch Ann decided to pick up the pace a little. At her direction we spread a large plastic sheet on the lawn. She then handed out bottles of baby oil. We were instructed to pick new partners, oil up and do a whole body massage by rubbing our bodies on our partners. Sliding around on the plastic sheet rubbing against a well hung man was fun and bumping into the people on either side. I gave him a good rub all over with my boobs and made sure to spend some time with my pussy to his face and my face to his cock and balls. No serious fucking but I did welcome some fingers in my vagina. Then we formed a large face to cock or pussy circle. Finally shower time with our partners.

That evening Ann announced that it was guys choice time. One medium size guy who I had fucked earlier said, "Okay, who is up for taking it in the ass?"

Ann turned her ass to him, bent over, and said, "Come and get it!"

Jenny, who had been getting bolder all weekend, said, "I would like to try that."

A guy said, "Do we have a virgin ass here?"

"Yes," she stammered.

He made quite a production of taking her ass virginity in front of the whole group. He placed her with her face on the carpet and ass in the air. Then he spread lubricant on her asshole. He gently worked one finger in and then two adding lubricant as he went. When three fingers wen in she said she was ready. He lubricated his cock and placed it at her asshole. His cock went in just slightly and came out. Back and forth going in a little more each time. She reached between her legs and started rubbing her clit.

"How is it Jenny?"

"It's different but I like it."

Each guy wanted something different. The man I was with wanted to tit fuck which was easy since I have good C cup boobs. After that he wanted to try putting his cock in me standing up. We almost fell over a couple of times before we tried with my back against a wall. He was able to lift me enough to slide in while pushing me against the wall. That was strenuous but fun.

I was having the time of my life. The feeling of being desired by all these men and the freedom to have as much sex as I wanted without consequences was wonderful. A common misconception is that women do not want sex as much as men. What BS! We have to be more careful about sex but we sure want it.

Each of us found a partner we had not fucked and took him to bed. I rode him cowgirl style. I always like the feeling of being in control that way.

The next morning my partner wanted to examine my pussy so I knelt over his face and let him have fun. After some nice fingering I felt the delicious feeling of his tongue licking me. To encourage him, I leaned forward and took his cock in my mouth to make a 69.

After breakfast Ann called us all out to the lawn. It was a bright, warm day which made it a pleasure to lay on the grass. Somehow being naked makes it even more pleasurable. Ann announced, "It is contest time. Choose a partner. You will stimulate your partner with your hands on tongue. No penetration into any orifice. The first couple to both cum wins."

That sounded delightful. I found a well hung guy near me and we got ready. I lay on my right side with my left knee raised to open my legs. He lay the same way positioned so his cock was near my face. This way we both had comfortable access.

His fingers stroking my labia were giving me a tingly feeling. I took his almost hard cock and began stroking it head to base. When I felt his tongue on my split I started licking the underside of his cock while feeling his balls. I reached back and ran my finger around his ass hole which triggered him to cum. He did the same to me and l came with a shriek. We looked around and found that Clara and her partner had finished first.

When it was time to say goodbye to the guys we asked them to line up and then each girl went down the line kissing each guy while holding his cock. The guys were making good use of their hands on our boobs and pussies. The guys all wanted to know when we would do this again but we said nothing.

The next Monday at Fred's Bar and Grill we gathered to discuss our weekend. We agreed that it was a success.

"How about you, Jenny. Did you have fun?"

"Oh yes. And I learned a lot."

"What did you learn?"

"I learned how much power I have over men when I am naked."

"Girl, you got the message."

We all laughed.

Over the next week we heard that some guys were telling stories about a weekend party with sex starved women willing to do anything. These stories were so preposterous that no one would believe them. The guys stopped telling them because they were tired of being laughed at.