You're Always 17 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weather held at the lower elevations, so we were able to make the northern leg of our journey. The upper elevations were frequently closed off, meaning we didn't get to use the Jeep as envisioned, but got more cuddling time. Three weeks after we left, we were exploring Arizona, and a week later we were turning north off I 10 and headed to Orla.

The honeymoon is actually part of a different story, but a few quick observations. (1) Shannon now strongly prefers coach travel in an RV to first class in an airplane, unless you just want to get there and back. Much easier to stop and relieve yourself in a motorcoach, and I'm not talking about potty access. (2) My bride reacts strongly to natural situations, including things like mountaintop views, waking up in a forested area with fresh snowfall on the ground, wilderness hikes, and, of course, campfires. Somehow, those all seem to be sexually stimulating, even if you get mild frostbite. (3) In spite of her lack of experience, what may turn out to be limitless creativity as regards sexual activities, can be challenging. Her compact size, flexibility, and willingness to try any position may cause minor physical pain and damage to the user. Not that it isn't worth it. (4) Shannon is a sexual goddess, and I'm confident that will remain true even when she's eight months along.

****

Hope you enjoyed this tale, and that you don't have to reread all nine chapter of Long Blonde Hair since Chapter 10 has taken so long. I don't multi-task as well and the PT time has been demanding, but I passed with flying colors and am intent on forging ahead. It already feels better when I'm just standing than when it was bone-on-bone and excruciating pain shot through my knee when I stood still, walked, climbed stairs, or, God forbid, climbed down stadium stairs.

Thanks for bearing with me, and don't forget to check The Billy Goat Hill Pundits if you haven't. That will make this story richer.