You're Always 17 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My dad has a shit job with a two-bit company that plugs and caps old wells, but the work is further east, so he's gone most of the time and what he brings home in pay is pitiful, for the hours he works.

"Now that you've heard my sad story, for which I apologize, may I take your drink orders?"

She returned with our drinks, took our food orders, and hurried off to turn them in. Now that she had babbled to us, she was embarrassed. I watched her retreat, noted the resolve in her posture, and felt for her.

"You'd do that if I wasn't along, wouldn't you? She's cute and sexy."

"Not a chance in hell! Now if you weren't in my life, hell yeah, I would! And I'd find her a better job than this. If we dig into it, she was raised dirt poor, she has been abused, at least mentally, by society and the 'rich kids,' but what she lacks in self-confidence she makes up for in determination. She'd make a hell of an employee until she left for Lubbock."

Shannon gave me her million-dollar smile and caressed my leg under the table. I returned the favor, until her eyes started clouding over and she said, "You need to quit that right now, or I'm going to make a scene!"

"Go ahead, Sally," I replied, as I redoubled my efforts under the tablecloth. She grabbed my hand with both of hers and pulled it away from her core, slammed her legs together, and sat up straight. The couple at the table to our right had the best view, and they were both smiling knowingly. I removed my hand from under the table and used it to slowly wipe my mouth and chin, taking the time to smell it well.

The female voyeur blushed and crossed her legs; the male chuckled and shook his head, but he kept his left hand over his swollen cock. Momma was going to have a very nice night.

Cute waitress returned with our food. After it was distributed, Shannon asked, "When do you get off tonight?"

"Not until nine; I don't have to close, but I'm here through the rush hours."

"We're across the street at the Old Santa Fe Inn; why don't you stop by and visit? We might have a proposition for you."

She looked at Shannon, she looked at me, and she flushed red. She leaned over between us and quietly said, "I...I don't have much experience with sex. I'm afraid you'd be disappointed."

Shannon's mirth spread across her face, and she fought the laugh that wanted to erupt. "I sincerely doubt that" I said, "but I don't think that's what she has in mind. Maybe, but we represent a company that works in the Permian Basin oil fields, and we're adding employees due to contracts we expect to get soon.

"Also, Shannon graduates from Tech in August with a degree in environmental sciences, assuming I give her a passing grade in her internship, and she may be able to help you navigate through the regulations and requirements."

Shannon had recovered sufficiently now to join us. "I know a lot about the scholarships and grants available to students, including for students from low-income families. We can talk a while, if you'd like."

I handed her my business card, told her I'm the Theo on the right bottom corner, and she could call the other number to verify we're legit. She gave me a tentative smile, thanked me, and scurried off.

"It's that bedroom voice of yours," I chastised Shannon. "You could read a commercial for a hemorrhoid remedy and make it sound sexy. Tone it down just a bit when you're talking to teenagers."

I got a painful pinch on my leg, and a reminder that she had been on the verge of orgasm only minutes before, so it was my fault the poor girl misread her intent. After that we ate our "New Mexican" plate with the gusto due. Those were some of the best green chile enchiladas I'd eaten, and the best green chile stew by far.

We paid out, tipped our waitress the full amount of the bill - remember, it was River's card - and window-shopped Old Town until Shannon had an itinerary for before we left tomorrow. As we were entering the old adobe-walled hotel, I got a message from Amy asking if we were still in town. I replied that we were, and she asked if we could meet somewhere for lunch and another discussion.

I replied that we were at her discretion and suggested the restaurant we just left. I got a rather sexy emoji wink in return, and "I could have fun with that, but I'll just say see ya at noon. Reserve a table."

Shannon laughed and asked if women hit on me every day. I replied that I suspected both Amy and Norma (our waitress) were talking about her. She laughingly pinched me, and teased, "Did I forget to tell you about my bi-curious experiences at Tech? You know how sorority girls are, always horny and wanting to get off!"

"You did forget, but I'll be happy to lie in bed with you and let you describe each in detail!"

She pinched me again and said, "Typical male!" before suggesting, "We should get into sexy sleepwear and terrify our little wanta be!"

"It might take a moment, but I have a feeling she'd get naked rather quickly if you cajoled her. However, that might not be the best start to a working relationship."

"Why not?" she teased, "It worked for you and me."

We heard a timid knock on the door moments later, about 9:10. I let Shannon open the door, hug her, and invite her in. She might be nervous, but not one person in a million could resist Shannon's buttery syrup voice on top of a full body hug. She entered, looked around, and was pleased to see the table, computer desk, loveseat, and chair. She was going to take the chair, but I beat her to it, leaving her on the loveseat with the sexpot.

Responding to Norma's concern and lack of confidence, Shannon became all business. We went over her high school and community college grades, asked about her proficiency exams and college entrance exam scores, and then about her interests, her extracurricular activities (which had died off after she reached age 16 and could legally work to help support the family of six), and where she hoped to be in five years.

Once she relaxed, her personality emerged, and I found her quite engaging and charming. She and Shannon had even begun teasing a little, with Shannon warning her about the perils of sorority and fraternity life for innocent girls. She teased back by asking, "How do you know how innocent I am?" and winking.

Shannon picked up the challenge by saying, "In that case, maybe we should talk about that other offer we left on the table in the restaurant," and laid her arm across the back of the loveseat.

That was a little too real for the 18-year-old; she blushed from head to toe, looked at me, and quickly said, "I'm supposed to call my mom at ten and let her know when I'm getting home."

I was ready to tell her we'd take her home, but Shannon couldn't leave well enough alone. "Okay, tell her tomorrow in time for class."

Norma thought about it. I saw the images flashing around in her brain and her indecision, but this had gone far enough. "Call your mom, read my name and business information off my card, and tell her that my girlfriend and I are bringing you home now after discussing a business opportunity."

She pulled out her iPhone, which was many generations old, and made the call. Mom answered immediately, she did as I directed, and mom said she'd be waiting.

We loaded into the front bench seat of my pickup, with Shannon in the middle. Norma gave me her address, I entered it into the GPS, and we started for her home. As soon as we were underway, before Shannon could start more shit with the poor girl, I told her, "Norma, if you dad is a good worker, doesn't use drugs or alcohol on the job, and wants a better paying job, tell him to call River Payton, the other name on the card.

"We have crews working all over New Mexico, although none are close enough to Santa Fe to commute. We do have RV trailer camps scattered nearer the worksites where he can live and eat free. The same would be true of you. We might be able to provide a laptop and some of the training online, but at some point, you would need to move to the new office in Orla, Texas. You can do college coursework online for even less than community college, and, if you're a good employee, River might even pay for it, like he paid for mine.

"What do you think?"

"I think tonight might be the luckiest night of my life! You've given me hope where I had very little, and I can't wait to talk to dad and call Mr. Payton!"

"I have a feeling we may feel the same a few years from now. We lucked into meeting Shannon too, and so far, so good, with her. She's only been on the job for a few days, but her work today before the Assistant Commissioner and Director for Oil, Gas, and Minerals was impressive. We're living at the mancamp in Orla too, so we can help you if you move down there."

Her home was a run-down single-wide trailer in a very run-down part of town, but there was a small lawn and a couple of flower beds, and an old but nicely restored pickup in the driveway. Looked like where I grew up, absent dad's junky work trucks and equipment parked randomly around the lot.

Norma's mom opened the door when we drove up, and Norma started to get out. She paused, looked at Shannon and then me, and said, "I know you were just kidding me about the other thing, but for a girl like me, being with the two of you would be a dream. Shannon is so beautiful, and you are so handsome and manly, I'm not sure I could have said no."

"We were kidding, but believe me, Norma; I'd be thrilled to be with you if I weren't with Shannon, and I told her that in the restaurant. You're a smart young beauty yourself, and I don't want you to ever sell yourself short again.

"Now, go inside, talk to dad, consider your options, and give River a call when you decide, one way or the other. We hope to see you again, but if we don't, it has been our pleasure meeting you."

Shannon relented, saying, "I'm sorry about teasing you so badly. I'm used to college, and especially sorority life, where teasing - heck, even harassing - never ends. I agree with everything Theo said, and I hope to see you again."

****

I'm not sure how she was able to do it, given that she was all over me on the ride back to the hotel and kept both of us awake much of the night, but maybe it was the prospect of shopping that got the little fuck bunny up so early. She insisted I get showered and dressed so we could eat at the buffet and start with the stores that opened at eight!

I drug my wasted ass with her, but the painting of the Guadalupe Mountains that looked like it had been taken from the Orla mancamp didn't inspire me like it did her. I pulled out my credit card, but she said this was her painting and she was paying. Okay.

My ass was still dragging when we got to the Southwestern Clothing store, but seeing Shannon model clothing is a treat, even when exhausted and she is intent on buying a set of western and Native American colored skirts or dresses, and boots to go with them.

A million-colored knee length dress with knee high boots looked like a waste of beautiful legs to me, but she wanted it, and I agreed to buy it if the next buy would show more skin. She grinned, disappeared, and reappeared: the next boots and skirt were chocolate suede with leather fringe, and the blouse was western cut, embroidered in colors that matched the skirt, with a daring V neckline. The skirt looked modest, until you noticed that the fringe made up the bottom third. I told her to sit down in the chair next to me, and yeah! That would have to wait until at least September, but it was worth the closet space until it cooled off.

Her next buy was an Indigo jean skirt with a bold gold zipper with gold stitching that ran from waist to crack in back, forcing your eyes to look at her ass. She paired that with a body-hugging translucent tee and a white boyfriend shirt with gold trim. She looked eminently fuckable, which made me doubt we should go to a bar when she's wearing it.

Her last purchase was a navy jumpsuit with a zipper from about boob line to almost pubic mound, which drew the eye to her curvy body and made you want to unzip it, like the wide, shiny, crack-length skirt zipper does, but more subtly.

She could have gone on and on, and I'd have probably bought it all for her, but we had a noon luncheon date, it was eleven, and we still had to get dressed. She nonchalantly told me to wear jeans and a company logo western cut shirt, and then took possession of the bathroom.

A great thing about natural beauty is it doesn't take long to get ready, and I was surprised when she emerged in the jean skirt, tee, boyfriend shirt, and the colorful cowboy boots she tried on but I didn't know she bought.

"You do know we're meeting the Director of OGM, right? The one we want to tailor the bid sheets toward us?"

"I do, and you need to trust me. Greg won't be there, and she's interested in you and in me for reasons that go beyond the bid sheets. Now grab your Stetson and let's mosey across the street. Our cover, should she ask, is that we didn't bring but one set of business clothes, so this is what we have available She won't be disappointed."

Amy hurried in right after we were seated in a corner served by our favorite waitress, who was working the lunch shift today. Norma's uniform was supposed to be New Mexican 'cute' but she made it a lot more than that, and Amy noticed when Norma seated her.

She also noticed my tight jeans and logo shirt when I rose to greet her, and almost fell over her chair when Shannon rose. It took only a second for me to realize Shannon had it nailed. Amy might be a striking blue-eyed brunette and married with two beautiful children, but she was a switch hitter! I wondered how many knew that around the capital.

The table Shannon chose was square, so Amy was seated between us, and she had trouble deciding which side she wanted to bat from today. Shannon apologized for our informal dress and gave her our fake explanation. Amy said not to worry because we didn't know she would request another meeting, and then the conversation drifted from topic to topic until after we ate.

When Norma came to clear the table, I inquired, "What did your dad think, Norma?"

She animatedly replied, "Thank you so much, Mr. Carr! He was like a new man after he spoke with Mr. River this morning, so upbeat and full of hope! He reports to work in Orla on Monday, so we're driving down on Sunday. Mr. River is letting the whole family come and live in a fifth wheel with three slides, two baths, a bedroom and a bunkhouse!"

Shannon asked, "So that means you'll be coming too?"

"Yes mam," Norma replied excitedly, "My two profs said I could participate via teleconference, like students did back in 2020! I'm so stoked I've had trouble keeping my orders straight!"

"And what did River say about your credentials for the office manager position?" Shannon prodded.

"Oh, yes! I start training on Monday with Ms. Katrina, and I'm getting paid! He also offered to pay mom to keep the office and any unoccupied trailers clean, and to spruce up the grounds, as he put it, so they would look homier! Isn't that amazing! You changed our entire lives in one night! I can't ever thank your enough!"

Shannon's wink and inuendo, "Oh, we'll think of something!" turned her bright red, and she quickly returned to cleaning our table.

I intervened, "That's all great to hear, Norma. Tell your dad to tell other good workers who are clean and sober to apply. We always need good workers, and we may need a bunch of them in a few months."

"Mr. River told him the same thing, and dad started working on a list this morning after the call."

"You have my number. Call me after you know what size U-Haul you need, and I'll get it set up. We'll pay for your move, okay?"

She stopped cleaning up, clouded up, and began sobbing. Shannon got up, hugged her, petted her, and whispered to her. She soon calmed down, got a resolute look, and came around to my side of the table. She leaned over, wrapped her arms around me, and gave me a kiss.

Shannon beamed, and then Norma said, "You are like some kind of savior, or angel! I told my sad story, and you fixed everything for me and my family! I'm so overwhelmed I can't concentrate, but I can hardly wait for Sunday! Thank you again, you wonderful man!"

She returned to her job, cleared the table, and left.

Amy had watched the entire show without comment, but now she spoke up. "And that is a synopsis of the reports I got on you and River Payton when I began checking with landowners, state inspection officials, and other oil field services companies! You pay your people well, provide housing, food, and insurance, and take care of them and their families, so you get the cream of the crop! In return, they are the best workers in the oil field - that's good business model!

"I can't really say much about the bid sheets you will receive soon, but you guys should start loading up on people and equipment. I suspect you're going to need it!"

I paid while she and Shannon chatted, and we walked her out to her car. She opened her car door and paused. "I doubt my little disguise has fooled you two; in fact, I knew yesterday it didn't fool Shannon. I have to be discreet, for obvious reasons, and I do love my husband and family, but if you two, or either of you, ever wants to play, just give me a call."

She got in, I shut her door; she backed out and drove away. "Well, I guess I nailed that one!" Shannon crowed in delight.

"You did, and it pisses me off!" I interjected venomously. "I've known from the moment I met you I'd have to spend my life trying to keep you safe from the male population of the planet, but now I'm worried about the female population as well! It seems everybody wants to fuck you!"

She giggled. "I can only go by high school and college, but yes, that is mostly correct! I do attract certain portions of both genders, and some of those are not the nicest, so you do need to protect me!"

I stopped at the desk to pay for late checkout, and then endured another few rounds with my excitable sex goddess before we gathered our gear and drove away from the setting sun.

It was around eleven when we got in, so we kind of dropped our stuff in the other bedroom and went to bed. That simple act would become a life-alterning decision the next day.

****

I awoke first and had the pleasure of watching her sleep. The crown of wavy golden hair surrounding the breathtakingly beautiful face and the graceful neck were all that weren't covered by the sheet, but I could have watched the vision for hours. She is to me what the Venus di Milo is to art lovers, and on par with the great beauties like Elizabeth Taylor and Grace Kelly. I know my humble opinion is colored by love, but my opinion is all that matters to me. Still, I know I'm right, based on the response of men and women we encounter.

Those lively emerald-green eyes open; she stretches like a big cat, and then pulls my head down for a kiss. Adjusting her body to bring it closer to mine, she makes those little sounds of pleasure I've come to love, and then increases the passion behind the kiss. Knowing this is headed to a place we don't have time to visit, I reluctantly break the kiss and remind her, "We have a breakfast appointment with Katrina and River in Pecos at nine. We need to clean up a bit, get dressed, and get going soon."

She groaned in frustration but threw the sheets back, hustled her naked body to the bathroom, and showered. I needed to piss too, so I went outside to the gravel parking area and unloaded. When you live in an unincorporated area the map programs call 'A community in Reeves County,' you can do that with impunity.

She was out, wrapped in a towel covering all the best stuff in a way only girls can do, and told me to hurry up! I laughed, took my shower, and moved stuff around in the odd bedroom so I could get to the boots I left there last night. I guess I uncovered some papers, but I didn't even notice; eagle eye did.