You're Both Dead to Me

Story Info
Cheating military members can have serious consequences.
1k words
3.88
38.1k
50
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rlmdad
rlmdad
349 Followers

My husband was not scheduled to return from deployment for another three months. I drove over to my mother-in-laws house after my scheduled monthly pregnancy wellness exam to let her know all was well. As I walked into my mother-in-laws front door, I felt that there was something not quite right. From the look on her face I could tell that she was extremely pissed off at me for some reason. I thought to myself 'Please god, no, she can't know.'

The first words from her showed she did know. "You cunt! I hope you realize that you and Ted have destroyed the best part of this family with your affair. He came home early today and learned from one of your co-cheaters of your affair with his brother, Or is it more accurate to call them affairs? Guess you shouldn't have taped your gangbangs. Now he doesn't believe that I had no idea what you two were up to and that alone breaks my heart. He's already signed up for another tour and has packed up and left for Camp Lejeune for pre-deployment training. I'll never forgive either of you for killing my first born with your selfish affair."

All I could do was scream "Nooooooo!!"

Just about that time Ted walked into the front door with a big smile on his face totally unaware that our affair was common knowledge. My mother-in-law switched her attack to her younger son. "You god damned piece of shit, get you cheating ass out of my house and don't you ever come back again."

"But Mom.." was far as he got when she continued.

"Don't you dare 'but Mom me' you piece of shit.....you're just as worthless as your father was. Fucking whatever stupid cunt would freely spread her legs for you regardless of who would get hurt in the fallout, but how low do you have to be to do this shit to your own brother. Now, both of you leave my home before I call base security and have you arrested."

As I turned to leave, she followed up with, "You surely realize that now that he knows of your affair, he will definitely be requesting a DNA sample once your bastard child is born to prove who is the actual father, don't you? Of course that is assuming that he survives his third deployment you BITCH."

---------------------------------------

Returning home from deployment is supposed to be a joyous occasion, but for me it was bittersweet.

Two months before our rotation home, our unit learned that a number of the wives had been involved in affairs with other spouses within our unit while we were deployed in harms way. I guess that way they felt their affairs were kept within the 'family' so to speak. Well, one marine couldn't live with the shame of being cuckolded by his wife and the spouse of a supposed comrade and ended up screwing up and getting killed. That's how we learned of the mess that awaited us on our return.

We all agreed that we would take revenge on the assholes that disrespected our 'brothers' in arms by exposing their affairs to everyone upon our return. Little did I know how prophetic that statement would be.

As the commander of my company, it fell to me to announce the names of the cheaters to the media upon our return to the states. Once I had finished my list, one of the cheating wives took exception to the fact that I had not outed my wife and my brother during the return ceremony.

With tears in her eyes, she hollered "I notice that you didn't include your dear wife and brother from this damned list of shame you bastard! Guess there are different rules for the senior officers in this precious Marine Corps of yours."

I yelled back, "You have proof, BITCH?"

She replied, "You bet your ass I do, you BASTARD!"

Things went down from that point on. I directed the MP's to arrest the bitch and review her so called evidence and get back to me with their results. Needless to say she did have proof, CD's of several group gangbangs held at my house hosted by my oh so loving wife and my brother. Apparently these cheaters had formed a sort of club so they could hide their affairs as if they were just meetings for spouses to support each other while their husbands/wives were deployed.

Once I realized that I had been betrayed by my own family, I left the command center and confronted my mother with the evidence I had been so 'kindly' supplied with by their fellow cheaters. Naturally, my mother denied any knowledge of the affairs going on right under her nose. A fact that I assured her was very hard to believe. I told her that I was applying for a further deployment immediately, and didn't even need to unpack my bags as I was leaving for training that afternoon.

-----------------------

As Ted and I left my mother-in-laws house, we were approached by two armed officers from base security and commanded to immediately accompany them to base security headquarters. From their demeanor it was obvious that they would allow no protest.

Once we arrived we were met by the base commander and he informed us that we were both under arrest for flagrant violations of the UCMJ and would be held in custody until such time as a court could be convened to judge our punishment.

I smiled and smugly informed him that he "had no jurisdiction" over me or my brother-in-law as we were both civilians.

He smiled and said, "Oh, but I beg to differ with you, Bitch. You committed these acts on MY base, using MY government property for your clandestine gatherings which I personally believe were terroristic in nature and, therefore, legally fall under Homeland security jurisdiction. As such you two will be kept in isolation until such time as 'I deem fit' to convene a tribunal. Bitch."

As we were being led away one of the enlisted men handed me an envelope with my name hand written in my husband's scrawl. I opened it and read the last communication I would ever receive from my husband. It read simply,

"You are both dead to me!"

The End

rlmdad
rlmdad
349 Followers