You're Family! 01-06 (Rewrite)

Story Info
A story about two best friends and a shared wife.
11.7k words
4.28
12.1k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I was never really satisfied with the storyline I published previously under this Title, so this is the rewrite. Haven't decided if there will be additional chapters. Hope you enjoy it. Positive comments always welcome.

******

Carl and Kayla were standing on their front porch, smiling and waving as I pulled into the driveway. It had been a long ten and a half hour drive and I was grateful that they lived at about the mid-way point of my trip.

I'd known them for over 10 years now. Carl in his early fifties, standing about 5'-6" and carrying a fair amount of extra weight and thinning hair. He was a good provider, but I always wondered how he managed to capture a beauty like Kayla.

Kayla has been a fairly regular subject of my fantasies. Small and petite at 5'-1" and only 102 pounds, she exercised regularly and kept herself looking trim and fit. Her perky little 34B breasts and tight, curvy ass always presented a challenge for me as I tried to maintain eye contact when speaking with her. Her jet black hair and deep blue eyes didn't help either as that was my favorite combination. Lastly, her million dollar smile hinted at just the right combination of propriety with a dash of flirtation mixed in, and she always seemed to be on her flirtatious A-game when I saw her.

Over the years, mine and Kayla's greetings had progressed from a polite hug and maybe a kiss on the cheek, to a full frontal hug and a quick kiss on the lips with a lingering look as if one of us was expecting the other to say or do something. I was sure that Carl saw us kiss each other on the lips more than once, but he never said anything.

I'd been on Carl the last year or so about the toll his extra weight would take on his body, but he would just smile, chuckle and brush me off, saying, "This is the body I'm meant to have man. You and me just didn't get the same set of genes."

I'd even tried goading him into losing some weight by telling him that if he'd lose that extra fat around his midsection, Kayla would get to play with more of his cock - Carl and I had played many rounds of golf together over the years and I knew from seeing him in the locker room that only a few inches of his cock protruded from his belly fat.

Alas, my comments fell on deaf ears and he would just make a comment about how he and Kayla had been married for over twenty-five years and he couldn't remember the last time they'd had sex, other than the occasional blow job. He even joked that he'd had more sex with his own hand since the accident than with Kayla.

A couple of years earlier, he'd been involved in an auto accident and had told me privately that he'd gotten in the car just after surfing some porn. He told me he was still a little juiced up from the porn and wasn't really paying attention to his driving, which, he figured, was why the car drifted off the shoulder and into the side ditch before he could regain control, coming to a violent stop as the car barreled into a large tree. The airbags saved his ass, but the accident broke his ankle.

I had offered to come stay with them for a while when Carl got home from the hospital because he'd been warned by the doctors to put absolutely no weight on his ankle for two weeks or they'd have to operate again, and he was way too heavy for Kayla to support him - so I offered somewhat light-heartedly, never imagining that he would actually need help moving around since I figured he would use crutches, but, they readily accepted my offer saying it would be great to have me around and I was happy with any reason to be around Kayla.

On one particular night during my stay, I was soundly asleep and must've been in the midst of a very sexy dream about Kayla when she walked into my room to wake me because Carl needed help getting to the bathroom. When she gently shook me awake, I rolled over from my side onto my back and it was very obvious from the tented sheet that my cock was hard. I saw her look and her eyes get a bit bigger and she saw me see her look, but nothing was said and I just got out of bed with my pajama pants tented out in front of me. She walked out of the room ahead of me and I said I was going to go to the bathroom and would be right there to help.

Watching her ass wiggle in her pajama's didn't help my condition, but I managed to will my cock down to a semi-erect condition before going in to help Carl to the bathroom.

I helped Carl to the bathroom, then waited outside the door while he relieved himself, then helped him back to bed. I heard Kayla say thank you and walked around to her side of the bed to say it wasn't a problem and leaned down to give her a quick goodnight kiss, not realizing until it was too late that her hand was near the side of the bed and when I leaned over I pressed my cock right against her hand, trapping it between me and the mattress.

Again, neither of us said anything, but we definitely exchanged a knowing look and I mouthed "sorry" to her to which she shook her head slightly to indicate that it wasn't a problem.

Nothing else happened between Kayla and I, but during the stay while Carl was recuperating, I had to use Carl's computer for a bit while mine was updating - that's when I clicked on his browser icon and it reopened the last window. The screen was filled with the image of a naked couple in bed fucking and a partially clothed man sitting in a chair, watching, with his hand on his cock, presumably jerking off.

Fuck me. Carl was viewing cuck porn.

In spite of my fantasies about his wife, I never really thought of Carl as a cuck, but it was difficult not to let my imagination wander as I considered the juicy possibilities since Carl and Kayla had pretty much insisted that I stay a few days in the middle of this current trip because it had been over a year since we'd seen each other. In reality though, while it made for good jerk off material, I really had no expectations that anything would actually happen.

I popped the trunk as I exited the car, apologizing for getting to their house later than I'd planned - it was nearly 10:00pm, but Carl just laughed and said, "Don't worry about it - you're family" as he walked up and we bear-hugged as we always did, then he brushed past me towards the trunk, saying, "I got your bags! I'll take 'em through the garage."

I walked towards Kayla and we embraced and it seemed very natural for me to let my hands glide down her back to the top of the curve of her sexy ass and let them rest there as we kissed hello. She looked at me and said, "Carl's got your bags, come on" and we walked towards the front door.

Just as we approached the door, Kayla casually spun around, put her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a kiss. I was caught off-guard, but it only took an instant for me to match the passion of her kiss and my hands again found themselves drifting down her back towards the curve at the top of her ass. When she sprang up on her tiptoes, my hands slid down further until they were both cupping her ass cheeks.

I moaned into her mouth and instinctively gave both ass cheeks a little squeeze, eliciting a moan from her as she pushed her ass back into my hands. It couldn't have been more than thirty seconds or so, but my cock was instantly hard and pressing against her tummy as we embraced.

She broke our kiss and turned to open the front door, which gave me time to ask, "What was that all about?" To which she replied, "Like Carl said, you're family," then she opened the door and again said, "come on." I was sure there was a little extra wiggle from her ass as I made a quick adjustment to my cock so my hard-on wasn't as obvious and followed her into the foyer.

She stopped and turned back to me as I caught up to her and I reached up and cradled the side of her face with my right hand, "You're so sweet. Thank you." The look that lingered between us left no doubt in my mind that we had crossed some sort of line and it felt like the most normal thing in the world to lean in and kiss her passionately. She returned the kiss and matched my passion, both of us briefly forgetting about Carl.

We heard him coming in from the garage and broke our kiss, but the passion in our eyes was undeniable.

Carl turned the corner towards us on route to put my bags in the guest suite, just inside the foyer and chuckled as he saw us and said, "When you two finish saying hello to each other, I'll be on the deck sipping some whiskey."

I was surprised to hear myself saying, "Careful buddy, it might take us a while to say hello." as I watched Kayla's eyes get as big as saucers at my boldness, but Carl surprised both of us when he replied, "Hey buddy, you're family and mi-casa su-casa. Kayla, why don't you help him unpack and then I'll meet you guys on the deck."

Neither of us moved as Carl left my bags in the guest room and walked past us towards the deck.

"Damn. You are a bad girl. You should definitely not be looking at me with those big puppy-dog eyes after kissing me like that - a guy could get the wrong impression."

Kayla just smiled as she brushed past me towards the guest room, saying, "What makes you think it's the wrong impression?"

I followed her into the guest room, thinking about what the two of them had said. The message seemed pretty obvious, but if I was only 99% right, that 1% could destroy a life-long friendship.

"Well, you guys do make me feel like family and I'm sure you know that the feelings and desires I have for you come easily and feel very natural. I can't explain it, but I don't feel guilty about the way I feel about you. But Carl's my buddy - he's like a brother to me - that's a line I can't cross."

"We'll see," She said, then, "There's hangers in the closet. See ya on the deck," then kissed me lightly on the lips before walking out of the guest room.

A few minutes later I strolled out to join them on the deck. They stopped talking and both looked up and smiled as I came through the door, Carl nodding towards the glass of whiskey next to the empty chair, "It's your favorite buddy."

I sank into the soft cushion and picked up the glass of whiskey and inhaled. The aroma was heavenly and I could feel the muscles in my body start to relax even as the first drop of liquid touched my lips as I tipped the glass back for a sip. "Mmmmmmmm, damn that's good."

I swallowed another sip and looked over at Carl and Kayla, "So what's new with you two - your ankle all healed up buddy?"

They exchanged a quick glance, then Kayla stood up as Carl replied, "It's all good man. Ankle's good as new - well, at least as new as it can be for an old fart like me."

Kayla leaned down and kissed Carl on the lips, then turned towards me, "I can see you two are gonna be up gruntin' and scratchin' for a while, sipping that whiskey and I'm sure the cigars will come out soon enough, so I'm gonna go to bed and leave you two boys to bond" leaning down and kissing me lightly on the lips before saying goodnight and walking into the house.

I turned back to Carl and realized we were both watching Kayla walk away. "Damn buddy. You are one lucky SOB."

"I know it man. I don't know what I did to deserve her."

I laughed, "Me either brother, but if you ever figure it out, let me know so I can snag one just like her for myself."

"What's wrong with the original?"

"Not a damned thing except I heard a rumor that she's married to a guy with a big gun safe."

"True." Replied Carl and we both chuckled.

"You ready for a cigar and a refill?"

"Hell yes to both." I replied.

Carl stood and headed towards the house, "Be right back."

The night was quiet as Carl returned to refill my glass and hand me a beautiful dark cigar, "cutter's on the table next to the matches."

I snipped the end of the cigar, struck one of the long matches and started lightly twirling the end of the cigar over the flame, "Now this is how you wrap up a long day of driving."

"I hear ya buddy," Carl replied as he prepped his own cigar for that first deep draw.

I looked up through the smoke swirling up from the end of my cigar and noticed Carl was looking at me through his own cigar smoke.

"What?" I finally asked.

Carl took a long draw on his cigar, held it to let the flavor settle on his tongue and then exhaled.

"I've been wanting to talk to you about something, but I don't know where to start and I don't want to fuck up our friendship."

"Sounds pretty heavy brother. You know you can talk to me about anything."

"I know," Carl replied, taking another long draw on his cigar, exhaling, "but this is different."

It occurred to me that his expression was deep and thoughtful - and a little nervous.

"Fire away buddy. I can handle it."

"I know you CAN handle it," Carl replied, putting a bit of an accent on the word "can," " I just don't know if you WILL."

"Dude. Seriously. You're talking in circles. What's on your mind?"

"When Kayla said she was going to bed, she didn't mean she was going to our bed," Carl paused, "she's in your room."

"She's what?"

"She's in your room."

"Why?"

"Well that's gotta be one of the dumbest questions you've ever asked." Carl replied then took another long drag on his cigar, waiting for me to respond.

I took a long sip of whiskey, followed by a long hit on my own cigar, not knowing quite how to respond and trying to get a measure on Carl.

Carl broke the silence. "That's what I've wanted to talk to you about for a while. I just wasn't sure if you'd be cool with it."

"You weren't sure if I'D be cool with it?!" I asked, with a little more intensity than I realized. "What about YOU? What about Kayla?"

"It's cool. If I wasn't cool with it, I wouldn't a brought it up and if Kayla wasn't cool with it, she would be in our bed right now."

"Ok. This is either the weirdest Twilight Zone moment of my life, or you just told me you're okay with me sleeping with your wife. What the fuck?"

"I think she's hoping you won't just be sleeping. In fact, we both are."

"Dude. Seriously. What the fuck? Is this a test? You're fucking with me aren't you?"

"Nope." Another long draw.

Silence.

Again, Carl broke the silence. "Look man, Kayla and I love each other. No question. But physically... well, I guess you're right about my weight and stuff, cause things just aren't really working, if you know what I mean."

"They make pills for that buddy."

"I know, and we talked about that. I even tried a couple and it worked. Kinda. But even with help, I just don't have the energy or stamina anymore."

"This is fucked up dude."

"Hey man, I'm sorry, but here's the thing. All three of us have always known there's a spark between you two - "

I interrupted him, "Spark or no spark man, I'd never cross that line and I hope you know it."

"So you haven't thought about it? Fantasized about what it would be like?"

"Hell yes. She's a beautiful, sexy woman, but that doesn't mean I'm willing to wreck a true friendship over it."

"Even if I'm ok with it?"

"Now you're just fucking with me again."

"I'm not. We've both talked about it. A lot. It's not weird like I wanna watch or participate or anything. I just want her to have that and I can't give it to her anymore." Carl sipped his whiskey and continued, "And if I can't, I don't want her looking anywhere else - and I believe her when she says she would never do that, but the more we talked about it, the more you came up, and the more you came up, the more we both realized it felt like the perfect solution. We just didn't know how to approach you about it."

Silence.

"Look man. We both love you. We realized we really do think of you as the third member of our marriage. We both trust you. We both confide in you."

Another sip of whiskey and a long draw on my own cigar. More silence.

"If this is a test of our friendship buddy, you should know I'm a lifetime C student." I lamely replied, trying to interject some humor into the situation.

"I'm serious man. I love you like a brother - even more, except I don't want to fuck you - but my wife does, and I'm seriously ok with it."

"So how does this work?" I asked.

"Don't know. Never really got this far talking about it."

"So I'm just supposed to say goodnight and go spend the night with your wife and wake up in the morning and see how we all handle it?"

"Pretty much."

"What if tomorrow morning is fucked up between us?"

"Don't think it will be, but won't know until morning."

"Fuck."

"Is that a yes?"

"What if it's a no?"

"Then I'll go inside and tell Kayla to move to our bed and we'll all try to pretend this didn't happen in the morning."

"Oh, like THAT won't be awkward."

Carl responded, "Here's the thing, no matter what happens or how it happens, Kayla and I believe the feelings we all have for each other will get us through - whether you say yes or no, so even if it's a one-time thing and tomorrow morning we all agree that it's too weird, we both believe we'll all still be really close and will look back on it as a special memory."

It was at this moment that I realized my subconscious was liking the idea cause I could feel my cock getting hard.

"So if I say no, then one of us has to walk in and tell Kayla that I've rejected her?"

"Not one of us, me. It's a possibility we both talked about so we've considered it, but I'd be lying if I said she wouldn't be disappointed."

"So my choice is to either say yes and have what I'm sure will be an incredible night of sex with your wife; or, in the morning, deal with the disappointment of her seeing you walk around the corner instead of me..."

"I'd go with the incredible sex option if I were you."

"Fuck."

Carl looked at me through more cigar smoke, "What?"

"I'm feeling pressured here. What if I can't perform?"

"You're so full of shit."

"So how do you and I finish up here?"

"Well, I'm pretty sure it'd be difficult to just talk about anything else right now, so I'd say you finish off that last sip or two of whiskey, take one final hit on that cigar, say goodnight and go fuck my wife."

I looked at Carl over my glass as I swallowed the last bit of whiskey and stood up. "Night buddy. Don't wait up."

Carl chuckled. "Fuck you."

"Sorry man. Got a better offer."

The door to the guest room was mostly closed with just a hint of some light on the other side. I took a deep breath and pushed it open and walked in. What I saw took my breath away.

The only light in the room was coming from two candles - one on each of the nightstands on either side of the bed. There, casually stretched out on her side, propped up on one elbow, facing the door was Kayla. Naked from the waist up with a lacy pair of black French cut panties the only cloth on her body. The warm color of the candlelight flickering and dancing across her skin.

"Hello handsome. Are you glad to see me, or is that a stick in your pocket?"

"Definitely not a stick." I replied.

"MMMmmmmm" she said as the hand resting on her side slowly danced from her hip up to her breast, caressing it and pinching her own nipple.

"Oh fuck." My cock was rock hard and begging for release from the confines of my clothes.

"MMMmmmmm. Yes, please."

"I don't know what to say..."

Slowly, her words dripping with honey, Kayla said, "Don't talk. Take me. Show me. Tonight, I'm yours. Take what we both know you want. What we both want. Own me." Her hand moving down her torso, finding and rubbing her pussy through her panties, "Fuck me."

"Fuck it. Come here."

Kayla rose, slowly, teasingly, and walked around the end of the bed, pressed her naked body into mine, and looked up into my eyes, "Yes Sir?"

I leaned down and we kissed. Passionately. Urgently. My hands going immediately to squeeze her ass cheeks.

Our lips parted and our tongues began exploring each other. Our lips mashed together in passion. Our breathing heavy and urgent.