You're Family! 01-06 (Rewrite)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kayla began tugging my shirt up and we broke our kiss long enough for me to help her lift it over my head.

She began kissing my chest and torso as her hands then began pushing my pajama bottoms down over my hips. "MMMmmm... Commando" she mumbled as she realized that I wasn't wearing anything under my pajama bottoms. "Nice."

I could feel her legs tremble as she slowly knelt in front of me, never breaking eye contact and began trailing her kisses down my torso.

I looked down and watched as her lips and hands all met at my groin. Her left hand encircling my cock, gently stroking it and holding it out as her tongue softly tickled the tip. Her right hand caressed my balls.

She moved her head forward and began sliding her lips down the shaft. The sensation was beyond any fantasy I'd ever had about her sucking my cock.

Slow. Wet. Sensual. She was worshiping my cock.

It was a sobering, surreal moment. Just a few minutes ago I was sipping whiskey and smoking a cigar with my best friend in the world, and now, I was watching his wife suck my cock and caress my balls.

I looked down and Kayla's eyes were wide open and looking up at me with my cock in her mouth. I put my hands on the sides of her head and eased the rest of my cock into her warm, soft mouth. Her tongue swirling around the shaft as I pushed deeper into her mouth. I felt her start to gag as I continued pushing and paused for a moment. Kayla wasted no time reaching around and grabbing my ass cheeks and pulling my hips towards her, driving my cock deeper into her mouth, invading the entrance to her throat.

"Oh fuck" I moaned softly as I pushed further into her throat. I could feel her throat contracting and pulsing around my cock as it fought to eject the invader even as I pushed past the opening and kept going until her nose hit my pubic region.

"Fuck me" was all I could manage to say as I pulled gently back and then pushed forward again, violating her throat. As I bottomed out this time, I heard a muffled "mmhm" from Kayla. It was all she could manage with her mouth stuffed full of my cock.

I closed my eyes, tilted my head back and continued throat-fucking my best friends wife.

TWO

I opened my eyes and looked down at Kayla. Her eyes were closed but I could see that her makeup was running as her eyes teared up from gagging on my cock.

So fucking sexy.

I could've watched my cock slide between her lips for hours, but at that moment, I wanted something else.

She whimpered as I pulled my cock out of her mouth, strings of saliva connecting my cock with her lower lip. "Up." I said, placing my hands under her arms and helping her rise.

"Take them off."

Without a word, she began pushing her panties down over her hips. I slowly stroked my cock and watched as she wiggled her ass and her panties fell to the floor, her bare feet stepping out of them and nudging them to the side, then standing still under my gaze.

I placed my hand on Kayla's shoulder, backing her towards the bed and pushing her back so she fell onto the bed with her legs dangling over the edge. I stepped between, spreading them further, exposing her pussy to me.

The soft folds of her pussy lips were glistening with her wetness, her clit hard and pushing out from behind its veil of flesh.

I wrapped my arms under each leg, just behind her knees and lifted slightly, angling her hips up and positioning her dripping pussy perfectly in front of me. She gasped as my actions left no doubt that I was going to take what I wanted and at that moment, what I wanted more than anything was to tongue fuck her til she flooded my mouth with her sweet nectar.

I dropped to my knees and leaned forward, pausing to inhale the aroma of her arousal, "Oh fuck yes" seemed woefully inadequate for the moment, but it was all I could muster, mesmerized by the sight and smell of her sex.

I leaned in and felt a jolt of energy the moment the tip of my tongue touched her pussy. Her loud moan telling me she felt it too. I pressed forward, lightly circling her clit with my tongue as I slowly eased a finger into her. I looked up to see her eyes closed and her mouth open as her body started trembling and her first orgasm overtook her.

Not allowing her to recover, I kept tongue fucking her as her orgasms came rapid fire, her pussy juices flooding my mouth and chin, soaking the comforter.

I finally stopped licking her and stood up, pulling her knees even higher to scoot her pussy closer to the edge of the bed, flexing my hips forward, parting her pussy lips with the swollen head of my cock. Velvety, wet, slippery, warm and tight. The sensations of penetrating her were incredible.

I looked down at Kaylas face; the expression on her face reflecting her pleasure. I watched her tits bounce up and down in reaction to each thrust as I alternated between a deep, hard fucking and slow, drawn out withdrawal, leaving just the head of my cock in the entrance to her pussy, then a teasingly slow penetration til our bodies were pressed together.

Kayla seemed to be rolling from one orgasm to the next, panting, gasping, making a guttural sound from deep within her throat that was part moan, part growl.

I could feel myself getting close and began fucking her faster. Our bodies covered with a thin coating of sweat, slapping together in a sexual rhythm.

I watched my cock, glistening with her pussy juice as I pushed into her, my balls slapping against her with each stroke.

I growled and pushed my cock into the depths of her pussy, exploding into her as we both groaned and came in unison, our juices mixing and spilling out of her pussy around the edge of my cock. I collapsed on top of her, our heavy breathing in perfect tune with each other.

After a few minutes, I opened my eyes to see Kayla intently studying my face.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh my fucking god. That was intense."

"Yeah. Apparently, we're pretty good at this."

"Ya think?" Closing her eyes and smiling.

"I like you naked."

"Mmmmm" was all she said as she trailed her tongue down my chest and kept going until she got to my cock, lifting it with her tiny hand as she snaked her tongue around it.

I closed my eyes and allowed myself to relax and enjoy the sensation of her tongue and lips.

When she finished cleaning off my now semi-erect cock, Kayla slid back up my body and nuzzled into my neck. "Penny for your thoughts," she whispered.

I chuckled. "I think you just drained any thoughts I had out of the only one of my heads that's working tonight."

"Mmmmmm. You're nice and warm." was the last thing I heard as we both drifted off to sleep, Kayla's body draped across mine. Contented. Relaxed. Satisfied.

THREE

I woke up with no idea of the time or how long we'd been asleep except for the darkness behind the curtains telling me the sun had not yet risen. Kayla's body was still pressed into mine with her right hand holding my cock, the warmth keeping me semi-erect. She was motionless save the rise and fall of her tits as her steady breathing confirmed that she was sleeping.

My mind empty of thought, I drifted back to sleep to the gentle rhythm of her heartbeat against my ribs and the rise and fall of her chest.

I awoke to the incredible sensation of a warm, wet, velvety mouth engulfing my semi-erect cock and looked down to see Kayla's black hair cascading around my mid-section, her head bobbing up and down on my cock. She was clearly on a mission and there was little I could - or would do to stop her. I was fully erect in no time. I tried pulling her into a 69 position over me so I could return the pleasure she was giving me, but she pushed my hand away and kept sucking.

I felt my balls tighten, arched my hips up and grabbed hand-fulls of her hair as my cum erupted into her mouth. I heard a noise over by the door and opened my eyes to see Carl standing in the doorway.

Our eyes met and Carl smiled, "Breakfast in 30" he said, then turned and walked away.

Kayla moved up and nuzzled her lips against my neck, "Morning sleepy head."

"Morning." I replied, "that was a really nice way to wake up,"

"MMmm hmmm," she replied, "yes it was."

We must've drifted off again, because the next thing we knew, we heard Carl tapping a spoon against one of their pots, "Breakfast in 5!" He announced from the kitchen, and we slowly untangled ourselves. "Me first," Kayla said, as she slipped into the bathroom and turned on the shower, "but you can join me if you wanna."

I knew if I did, we'd definitely be late for breakfast. I gathered some clean clothes as Kayla emerged from the bathroom freshly showered and toweled off. I slapped her on the ass as we passed each other, her giggling and heading out of the guest room, still naked, and me headed for the shower.

Feeling newly refreshed after my shower, I dressed in a pair of shorts and a golf shirt and made my way to the kitchen. Carl had been busy. Fresh scrambled eggs with green and red bell peppers, onions and cheese; country sausage, flaky biscuits and buttery hash browns awaited us on the table.

"Damn buddy, you know how to show a guy a good time," I joked, "and your wife ain't too bad at it either." "Thanks man," he replied, "I'm just glad I had most of it done before you guys woke up - it ain't easy staying focused with her walking around naked." As he handed me a fresh cup of hot coffee.

I was about to reply to his comment about Kayla walking around naked when we both heard her say, "Did someone say naked?" As she pranced around the corner wearing nothing but a smile.

I coughed and spit coffee all over myself and the floor.

Kayla laughed. "Well, the way I figure it, both of the men I love have seen me naked and Carl, you know how much I like being naked when no one's around, so I don't see any reason why I should be timid about my body in my own house."

She walked past both of us towards the table, "Breakfast smells wonderful baby - I'm famished!" And sat down.

Carl handed me a paper towel to clean up my coffee mess, "Let's eat."

I sat at the opposite end of the table from Carl with Kayla seated on one side between us.

Breakfast was filled with our normal chatter and conversation about life, except for Carl and I both casting occasional glances in Kayla's direction, admiring her nakedness.

At one point, Carl asked both of us if we wanted any more as he stood up to begin clearing the table, and Kayla scooted her chair back, saying, "Yes, I definitely want more," as she slipped under the table and moved between my legs.

She started kissing the inside of my thighs, pushing my shorts up as she went. I spread my legs to accommodate her as I felt her hands begin to work on my belt and then unfasten my shorts and tug on them.

I lifted myself up enough for her to pull them and my underwear down over my knees and pulled my leg free so I could kick the clothes off to the side and give her the access she needed as she guided my cock between her lips and into the warmth of her mouth.

I glanced over at Carl. He was frozen and seemed transfixed watching his wife suck my cock. I leaned back in my chair, closed my eyes and scooted forward in the chair, seeking the perfect position for enjoying Kayla's talented blow job.

She alternated between bathing my cock with her tongue and bobbing her head the full length, pausing as her nose once again pressed up against my pubic bone and my cock invaded her throat.

I heard a bumping sound and realized that Kayla had gotten so involved in what she was doing that she forgot there was a table above her and bumped her head into it a couple of times.

She whimpered as I scooted my chair back, but then realized I was just adjusting so that she would be clear of the table and moved herself back into position between my legs, moaning as she engulfed my cock. Her hand massaged my balls as she increased her sucking and tonguing technic urging the cum from my balls.

I knew I could last longer, having just filled her mouth with cum earlier in bed, but I sighed and resolved to surrender myself to her efforts.

I groaned and lifted my hips off the chair, grabbing her hair and pumped my cum into her mouth. She gagged, but swallowed as fast as she could, only allowing a small amount of my cum to trickle out the side of her mouth, reaching up with her hand to scoop up the stray cum as she slowly pulled her mouth off of my cock and licked her fingers.

I heard Carl moan and looked up to see he had jerked off and cum into a dish towel while he watched. "Fuck, that's sexy," he half whispered as he tried to catch his breath.

He continued watching as Kayla kissed and licked my cock clean for a few more seconds, then he turned toward the kitchen, saying, "speaking of cleaning up..."

Kayla finished cleaning me off, then rested her head in my lap with a contented sigh, the head of my softening cock still in her mouth.

My relationship with my two friends had been turned upside down in less than 12 hours and I could only imagine where it would go from here.

FOUR

Not long after breakfast, Kayla headed out to run some errands.

It was the first time Carl and I had been alone since last night and I felt like we needed to talk - at least, I knew I needed to talk.

I found Carl out in the workshop, working on something at his workbench.

"Hey buddy."

"Hey."

"Whatcha working on?"

"Nothin' really. Just tinkering."

Nothing was said for a minute or so before I said, "So, I have to admit, I'm a little surprised by what's happened in the last 24 hours."

It was the opening Carl was waiting for. "Yeah. Me too. It was on my mind and one day I just randomly googled 'sharing my wife' and it's like my computer blew up with this whole world that I didn't even know existed. I mean, seriously, who fantasizes about his wife having sex with another man? But the more I checked it out, the more turned on I got at the idea of her being satisfied by another guy. I just didn't know how to bring it up to her."

"Eventually, I just sorta blurted it out one night when we were sitting out here on the deck and that sorta started the discussion. We talked about it - and at first she tried to reassure me that it was ok, but eventually, she admitted that she missed it but said it didn't affect her love for me. So we kept talking about it but couldn't come up with a scenario that worked for us."

"Then, after you stayed with us after my wreck, I asked her 'what if it was you?' and we both sorta liked the idea about you being the one, but I don't think either of us really thought it would ever happen cause we didn't know how to talk to you about it and didn't want to jeopardize our friendship."

"I get that," pausing, "so... you ok? Are we ok?"

Carl seemed to be shaken from a thought by my questions. "What? Oh, yeah... Hell yeah, we're definitely ok man. I wondered how I'd feel this morning and honestly, knowing that the two people that I love the most in the world are able to freely express their attraction to each other makes me very happy."

He continued, "I mean, it feels a little weird cause I thought I'd feel at least a little bit of jealousy, but I really don't. And watching her suck your cock this morning was so fucking sexy cause I know what it feels like for her to suck cock and knowing exactly what you were experiencing and being able to share that with you was fucking hot. You might think it's a little weird, but I feel even closer to you cause we've both openly and honestly experienced the incredible sexiness of my wife. I don't think a lot of husbands get to experience that."

Carl's voice trailed off a bit.

"Hey buddy, you know she loves you, right?"

"I know, see, that's the thing. I knew she would never go behind my back."

"Plus," he continued, "it was always just this image of her being fucked by a dick - there was never really a face on the body, ya know? Until the wreck. Then you came to stay with us and all of a sudden the face of the other guy was you."

"So you've been fantasizing about my cock?" I ribbed him, trying to inject a little humor.

Carl laughed. "Fuck you man, you know what I mean. Plus, I know you've always had the hots for Kayla - you know I'm right."

"True. She has, on occasion appeared in a fantasy or three of mine..."

"See, I knew it. And the more I thought about it, the more I fantasized about it, and the more I fantasized about it, the more I thought about it. Shit. I just couldn't figure out how to mention it to you. Then last night, Kayla just looked at me and said, "Tonight's the night baby. Let's see what he says."

"So that's what you two were talking about when I walked out onto the deck last night."

"Yep."

"And that's why Kayla made up an excuse to leave us out here and go to bed."

"Yep. And if I wasn't up for it, then all I had to do was tell you I was going to take a piss and walk into the guest room and tell her I wasn't ready and she would move to our room."

"So now what?" I asked.

"I don't know, but I haven't seen this much bounce in Kayla's step in a long time and I hope you don't think I'm weird or sick or something when I say I'm really happy for her and really, really happy that it turned out to be you." Carl replied, turning to see my reaction.

"Is this a one-off?" I asked.

"Hadn't thought that far ahead."

"Do you know how Kayla feels about what's happened?"

"Well, she's been really affectionate towards me - I mean, not in a sexual way, but like she gave me a big hug, kissed me on the lips and said 'Thank you. I love you baby' just before she left today."

"Maybe we should let her decide." I offered.

"Yeah. You're right. We should let her decide." Carl said, nodding his head, a thoughtful gaze on his face.

"What if she doesn't want it to be a one-time thing? What do we do then?" I asked.

Carl stopped tinkering on his workbench and turned to look at me. "You think it'll fuck up our friendship?"

"What, me fucking your wife? Nah, why would that be a problem?"

"You're such a dick." Carl said, chuckling. "Seriously man, you're like my best friend ever. I don't want to fuck that up... But I also want Kayla to be happy."

"I think the three of us should talk about it tonight."

"Good idea," Carl replied, then, "Hey, you wanna go kill some paper targets?"

"Hell yes!"

Back in the house, Carl open up his gun safe and we each picked out a couple of pistols, packed them and some ammo up and headed to the indoor range not far from their house.

It felt like old times - both of us trying to outscore the other. Making bets, then side bets, then bets on the bets.

At one point, Carl was feeling confident, "Ok, so here's the bet. If I beat you this time, Kayla has to suck me off tonight."

"Oh my. Aren't we feeling confident, but what's in it for me if I win?"

"Ok, how 'bout this, if you win, you get to fuck my wife."

We both broke out in laughter and I managed to say, "You're on buddy!"

I think the idea of getting a blow job had Carl a little nervous, which had an affect on the steadiness of his hands, and, with two rounds left I knew I could easily outscore him, but my next two shots went just a little high and to the left and wound up in the 5 & 4 rings, resulting in Carl winning by 3 points.

Carl reacted by raising his arms in a victory stance, "YES!" He shouted.

"Easy there big boy," I said, "you ain't gettin' that blow job til you get home!"

We both laughed and whatever tension there may have been between us about this whole situation seemed to have fallen away. We cleaned up, check our weapons and headed back to their house.

We were both laughing at something when we walked into the house from the garage and Kayla put her hands on her hips, "This sounds like trouble."

"Nah, Carl's just excited cause he beat me and won a blow job."