You're Family! 01-06 (Rewrite)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I settled back into my seat and picked up my coffee as Kayla rounded the corner and headed our way. Carl noticed me looking towards the doors and turned to see Kayla approaching.

As she got to the table she leaned down and kissed Carl on the mouth, then leaned over and kissed me on the cheek as she sat down, the smell of fresh mouthwash lingering on her breath, "Hello boys, did you get a tee time honey?"

"Yep. 0630."

"Perfect."

They both looked at me and started laughing.

"What?" I asked, looking back and forth at both of them.

"Man, she's gonna wear your ass out tonight so you'll be draggin' ass tomorrow so I can take your money."

Kayla smiled and said, "When Carl wins money on the golf course, he gives it to me. He says it's his way of thanking me for letting him go play golf without me."

"Oh he does, does he? I see. Well we'll just see how that goes," and we all laughed.

We left the club and ran around town, making various stops to shop or just walk along the streetscape. The afternoon passed quickly and we eventually stopped for a light dinner before heading home.

Later, back at the house, Kayla fucked my ass ragged that night. She was insatiable. She sucked my cock right up until I was ready to cum, then used her hand to apply pressure at the base of my cock and stave off my orgasm. Edging me repeatedly.

After the last time, she climbed up and mounted me cowgirl and again brought me to the edge several times before she finally flipped around into a reverse cowgirl and offered me her incredible ass as she rode my cock, "Finger my ass!" She commanded as she fucked me at a frenzied pace. I coated my finger with saliva and pushed it into her ass, sending both of us over the edge of the orgasm cliff.

The next day, Carl waxed my ass on the golf course and took just over $1,200 bucks off of me. He was cracking up all day as I struggled around the course.

After golf, we showered and went back to the house and Carl whipped up a classic dinner of grilled steaks and baked potatoes. The wine and laughter flowed freely and I realized that they were right. The three of us really had become even closer than we were before this visit and I would definitely be looking forward to my next visit.