All Comments on 'You're Late'

by leannaharrow

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Nice steamy story.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 11 years ago
A nice Femdom story.

All husbands should be treated this way - it will help keep them keen ;) ! Great story, nicely told - thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Interesting story

Many men need proper training. Too many woman are lenient and let bad behavior slide. This story has some good techniques, place and position are very important.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
A WIMPY MASO HUBBY

and a dom-sado wife. and both are HAPPY. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Naughty Boy

He got what he deserved. All men secretly deserve to be spanked and punished like they were naughty little boys again. It's an addiction they learned from their mothers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Total crock of shit.

This is simply a sad tale of a self centered, egocentric woman torturing her husband. And then using him like a toy. He agrees with her to avoid further pain. Who wants to be married to that piece of shit wife. Horrible tale of abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Then he woke up

To the fact that his so-called wife was, in reality, an abusive bitch. So he called the Police and when they came he pressed charges of assault, battery and illegal restraint. While she was in jail, he got a divorce and all the assets. End of idiotic story.

I'd give you a zero if I could because 1 star is too many.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Respect in a marriage is very important ......

which is why her marriage will not last long ......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Too funny for words!

Badly written drivel. Even for fiction. Hubby went to a hospital, the Police and his attorney. In the divorce he got all the marital assets. She got jail. Complete trainwreck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What did she do in the aftermath?

When he yanked the whip out of her hand and beat the crap out of her?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous