You're Late, Raven

Story Info
Raven wakes up early, and her girlfriend has other plans.
1.7k words
4.23
12.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was around 6 AM when I woke up and saw myself trapped between her arms. The sheets were wrapped all over her hourglass figure, making her look like a beautiful Greek oracle with the smell of a Roman goddess. The alarm didn't wake her up, which isn't surprising. She arrived late yesterday, once again. Whatever is going on at her workplace is just stressing her so much so that we started have sex before bed more frequently, or else she won't sleep...

She's been like this for a week now, and I'm worried about her. Laura can handle the pressure, but if this is starting to harm her sleeping patterns...

I don't know. I looked at the clock once again and just did my best to not wake her up as I got off her arms and made my way to the shower. The apartment was in complete silence. Only the chirping of the birds from the trees and the water running were heard.

When I got out, she was still deep into her sleep. The sheet didn't cover her completely, so her shapely legs were visible, as if she wore a mini-skirt. I just stood there, in the door frame, staring at her as the clock ticked. Seeing her rest brought some calm into my heart, and I wished we both had our days off so she can rest like she deserves.

Then again, the world keeps moving. And just like she has computing stuff to do, I too have children to give class to. But it was still early. I went close to her, and realized how easy it was to reach for her snatch. Yet she was asleep. Maybe I was the one who needed sex now, but I controlled myself and just caressed her thigh before removing my bathrobe. I didn't want to get dressed. I just wanted to cuddle with her for five or ten more minutes. I wanted to see her wake up. But, if I did, I'll be late.

As soon as my hand went back to her thigh, I head a quiet giggle. She was awake, hiding her smirk on the pillow.

"So you're awake," I whispered.

"And you wanted to take advantage of me when I was asleep, Raven; didn't you, you perverted girl?" she laughed.

"Hey! You know I'm not like that?"

"So what I'm seeing is just your morning wood?"

"What? Oh!"

Yeah, I was the one who needed a fucking. If she didn't say it at first, I would have realized my dick didn't want to get soft once I reached for the underwear drawer. Laura kept smiling, and cuddled with her pillow, playfully moving all over the bed, and showing off her assets.

"Do it, Raven," she said. "I'm not leaving this bed until that gorgeous cock you have is fully pleased, honey."

I turned around and she instantly bit her lips once my breasts were on the view. The lazy girl didn't even try to go for them. She just stared, still fixed on hugging that pillow, while my hands went over her legs and squeezed her thighs.

Her pale skin was soft to the touch, with every caress I gave her becoming an unsaid invitation for tender lovemaking. As I slowly made my way upwards, she spread her legs more and more, until her pussy was at the reach of my thumb. When I played with her labia, she hugged the pillow tighter, letting a couple of sighs as she shivered in pleasure.

Laura gave me full control to play with her as I pleased. So I just kept teasing her until she started to leak. When her sighs turned into soft moaning, even her grin got horny. Rubbing her clit made her body tingle with more intensity, as she let out a louder groan and tightened her legs around the pillow. My penis twitched after seeing and listening her behaving like that.

Once she was fully wet, I kneeled between her legs and held one of them in the air. With my free hand, I held her on the cheek as I teased my cock in her pussy, letting her know I was getting in. Inch by inch, we howled at the same time. I got goosebumps while her vagina squeezed my cock tight. Our gazes met, and we shared an imaginary kiss. Then, I started to thrust slowly, but roughly deep into her pussy.

Her moaning became the singing that followed the beat of my thrusting. Laura sang higher whenever my hips hit her buttocks. When her eyes opened wide, she looked away and giggled shamelessly, realizing once again that she was a pervert who enjoys a girl cock far much more than a guy's ugly penis.

I slowed down and leaned down on top of her, pressing my tits on her back as I kissed her neck and hugged her tight, licking my way up until her ear and kissing it.

"God, Laura, you have no idea how much I love the way you move I fuck you like this," I whisper on her ear, giving her one deep thrust that she groans loudly. "You're so hot, honey. If I could, I'd be fucking you like this for the entire day."

"You'll have me pinned down like this, Raven?" she chuckled and took a deep breath.

"Every single hole of yours," I whispered back, and kissed her cheek.

I pushed her down again and got up, picking up the speed once more. With her legs wrapped on the pillow, she was giving me a nice view of her butt under the sunlight. As I used my hands to spread her cheeks, I noticed her butthole was pulsating a little, requesting for a fuck too. Then, I gave her one spank that turned her cheek red in a couple of seconds. As delicious her pussy was, her ass was jealous. And, sometimes, my cock has a mind of her own.

I hugged her once more, wrapping my arms on her waist, forcing her to get in all fours. Just fantasizing with her ass made me harder, but I wasn't near my climax. She, however, was about to reach it. Her pussy started to get wetter by the second, and my cock was more than welcomed in there. Laura remained quiet, doing nothing but shivering and singing, stunned by the pleasure she was drowning in.

Her voice got loud enough for it to echo all over the room, muffling the sound of sex on its entirety. She screamed several words, invoking the names of mythological figures with mine, in an incantation spell that celebrated her intense orgasm. I kept pumping that pussy hard and fast, until she had enough.

I pulled out and let her take a break. The way her back arched would make Fibonacci himself yell in excitement after finding the spiral.

I teased her butthole by rubbing my cock between her cheeks. Once her breathing turned into normal, I pressed the tip against the hole. She twitched at first, but held herself together. Although I was still wet from her pussy, it wasn't going to be a smooth entry.

Laura wailed loudly, as her asshole reluctantly opened to receive the invader. Although it wasn't difficult getting inside, without the proper lubrication it was quite harder to push myself in. However, once it was all inside, my penis fit in snuggly. And it felt better than her pussy too. Her groans of pain mixed with pleasure turned me on even more than her back arching. She looked at me, and a big question mark floated above her.

"Your ass was asking for this," I winked.

She blushed and bit her own lip again. So I spanked her before holding to her shoulders and started fucking her hard. Her moans were in short bursts, loud enough to say that she was having a hard time with my cock, but frequent enough so that she didn't want me to stop. With effort, her ass was giving way and turning red, becoming easier to fuck. At that point I pulled her hair, forcing her to get up and let out one loud scream with giggles within. Our howls synchronized, and I kept fucking her hard until I was about to burst.

I pulled out. She lied down again and turned face up only to see my dick right on her lips. As soon as she stuck her tongue out, I went inside her mouth and fucked her throat without any kind of warning. She resisted my roughness like a warrior, making a complete mess of spit and precum until I reached my point. The orgasm I had was intense, releasing more semen than usual, so she had to spit out some of it, reaching her neck and the top of her breasts. Her face was a complete mess, but she did swallow all she had in her mouth, and then kissed my penis afterwards.

Then, I lied down on top of her, and shared another kiss.

"You're late, Raven," she whispered, squeezing my butt.

"It's your fault for sleeping with your ass out in the open like that," I bit her lips.

We grinned right before the alarm went off again. She jumped out of bed and left me there hanging, disappointed that I couldn't hug her. I gave up on it and got ready, dressing up for class with a pencil skirt, a turtleneck sweater and some low heels that matched. When Laura got out, I was almost done with my light makeup.

"You're missing something, professor," she said, getting close to me. She gave me a short kiss and then leaned on my shoulder, fully nude.

"Now you're perfect," she smiled at our reflection, and kissed me again. "See you at lunch?"

"See you at lunch, Laura. I love you."

"I love you too."

After one final kiss, I got on my way to work. For going out 15 minutes late, I got stuck in traffic. It's a good thing to have invested in a fleshlight for the purposes of keeping it hidden on my car, just in case I get too bored. And if I needed some visual stimulation, Laura's nudes were on my phone.